Save the TaTas!!!

i am all for saving the tata's!

hmmmm... maybe we should start a save the prostate thread....:)

:rose:

Last edited:
So...usually, when I get on Lit, I'm on here to be silly, or slutty or whatever...
I want this thread to be a fun one, but I also want it to be a reminder to all the women out there, and men - to all of your wives, mothers, sisters, daughters & friends...FEEL YOUR BOOBIES!!! Check yourselves...get mammograms...take care of yourselves. Breast cancer isn't an "old lady's disease" it can affect any of us! We all enjoy getting on Lit and either looking at (and lusting over) the beautiful boobs here...or showing off the ones we have..all more reason to take care of them!!! So...here's the thread...SAVE THE TATAS!!!!

Post your boobs, your wife's boobs, your girlfriend's boobs...big ones, little ones, perky ones, flat ones, I don't care!!! Let's just celebrate our boobies!!!

I'll start...

Sweet Lady,

This is a wonderfull idea.. and something that need to be done all the time ...not just one month out of the year.. every month so I hope it will be a on going thread and to help I will do index.

DixiePrincess
attachment.php
2. 3. 4. 5. p1 6. 7. 8. 9. p36 10. p39

TheCarver
1. p24
attachment.php

Firecracker
1. p53
attachment.php

isseii
1. p55
attachment.php

Silkcrow
1. p56
attachment.php

Last edited:
There's no way I can NOT contribute to this one. Fantastic idea sweet lady! :kiss:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Here! Here!

Thanks, DixiePrincess, for such a playful way to remind everyone of a very serious concern. Two of my college friends fought hard to survive breast cancer. Only one of them made it. They both were in their early 30's when diagnosed, and I do not think either of them had regular exams. So, girls, check yourself at least once a month . . . or better still, find a friend to do it for you!! ;) And while we're at it, the guys have a concern with prostate cancer, too. Yes, I know it mostly impacts older men but there is some research that suggests a steady regime of orgasms 6-7 times a week keeps that little critter both happy and healthy for a lifetime! So, gals, it seems we can play a vital role in keeping our men pluggin' along, even when we're not dressed up like a nurse! :devil:

(ummm . . you don't think Mr. SC would lie to me about such a thing, do you??) :rolleyes:

:rose: Sue

Last edited:
There's no way I can NOT contribute to this one. Fantastic idea sweet lady! :kiss:

attachment.php

I volunteer to protect the above tata's with my life, using any means necessary. Probably best if I put my hands and mouth on them to protect them and keep them warm for safe keeping :D

Thanks, DixiePrincess, for such a playful way to remind everyone of a very serious concern. Two of my college friends fought hard to survive breast cancer. Only one of them made it. They both were in their early 30's when diagnosed, and I do not think either of them had regular exams. So, girls, check yourself at least once a month . . . or better still, find a friend to do it for you!! ;) And while we're at it, the guys have a concern with prostate cancer, too. Yes, I know it mostly impacts older men but there is some research that suggests a steady regime of orgasms 6-7 times a week keeps that little critter both happy and healthy for a lifetime! So, gals, it seems we can play a vital role in keeping our men pluggin' along, even when we're not dressed up like a nurse! :devil:
(ummm . . you don't think Mr. SC would lie to me about such a thing, do you??) :rolleyes:

Sue,
Yes it is very serious...both for ladies to check often. Just as it need to have your man to get checked... sadly many men will not until its to late...

so make sure you undress.. do that strip tease for them ladies and guys be sure you check them too.....

Mmm Mmm Good

attachment.php

fred

Thank you for starting this thread. My mom died back in 1978 of cancer that started in her breast but eventually spread to the rest of her body. It ravaged her body, eventually hitting her liver. There is nothing like going to the hospital and seeing your mom with a yellow tinge to her skin. And not real sure she had a day free of pain. It has made me determined that we get the word out about self exams, not just in women either. I take part and encourage all others to get involved in a search for a cure. they have the walk for the cure every year, so take a day off from work to help the cause. Fuck but I miss my mom.
Loren

Thanks for your story!!! I'll be at the Race for the Cure this weekend!! And thank you for spreading the word!

My wife's been away for two weeks. She's coming home tomorrow. The first thing I'll do when I see her is examine her breasts. It's the least I can do. :)

What a kind husband...and then you'll take pics and post them in here, right???

This.

I lost my wife this past April to breast cancer. She was 35 years old. 32, when she was diagnosed.

Ladies, get yourself checked, regularly. It can happen at any age.

Thanks so much for commenting...and adding to the awareness...I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for helping make others aware that BC does affect young women too!!

Thanks so much for posting, Sue. Thank you for your story...we all need to be reminded of the seriousness...and yes, its sometimes easier to hear it in a playful manner!!! I think I'll definitely do my part to keep my husband's prostate healthy!!!

Beautiful, Neci...thank you so much for posting!!!
Good idea on a new thread, too!

it's my pleasure to post. while breast cancer has not made an appearance in my family, yet, skin cancer has multiple times. so while y'all are checking out your breasts and prostates tonight, examine your skin while you are at it. check for any for skin discolorations, moles or anything that is out of the ordinary. if you are remotely questioning if something may not look right, have a doctor check it out. i know... just another reason for a strip search...

hmmmm... Lit Am Pic Certified Skin Examiner... anyone want to apply for the job?!
we must have at least one or two doctors, nurses or paramedics out there somewhere.....

Thanks, DixiePrincess, for this thread. This has touched my family and the more ways to raise awareness to beat it, the better.

And this is such a great way to raise awareness. Among other things. :)

Thanks, DixiePrincess, for this thread. This has touched my family and the more ways to raise awareness to beat it, the better.

And this is such a great way to raise awareness. Among other things. :)

Thanks, Green Eyes...it has touched my family deeply as well...its important to me that it doesn't get to my daughter or my niece!! I'm glad this thread can raise awareness...and other things!!!

So...usually, when I get on Lit, I'm on here to be silly, or slutty or whatever...
I want this thread to be a fun one, but I also want it to be a reminder to all the women out there, and men - to all of your wives, mothers, sisters, daughters & friends...FEEL YOUR BOOBIES!!! Check yourselves...get mammograms...take care of yourselves. Breast cancer isn't an "old lady's disease" it can affect any of us! We all enjoy getting on Lit and either looking at (and lusting over) the beautiful boobs here...or showing off the ones we have..all more reason to take care of them!!! So...here's the thread...SAVE THE TATAS!!!!

Post your boobs, your wife's boobs, your girlfriend's boobs...big ones, little ones, perky ones, flat ones, I don't care!!! Let's just celebrate our boobies!!!

I'll start...

Lovely boobs m'lady

A couple more before I turn in for the evening...

Attachments

• cherries2.JPG
    cherries2.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 557
  • lavendarlace2.JPG
    lavendarlace2.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 645
Back