Satanic Incest

That is horrible.
What, you don't like the multiple devils scenario? You think just one Satan can handle all this evil shit by themself? Naw, it takes a huge team effort to be adequately devilish in a 15-billion-light-year-radius universe.

Think about Pascal's wager. He said if one believes in a particular deity (let's call it {JHWH}) and is wrong, they've lost nothing, but if they DISBELIEVE and are wrong, they've lost eternity. My counter to that is that if {JHWH} isn't the only deity (and biblical texts record many others), and one believes in the WRONG god-honcho, they're fucked. Like, Cthulhu is not happy with {JHWH} worshippers and munches them like candy, etc. Oops.

Same with devils. Worship / summon / fuck a wrong devil and you're in deep shit. So many devils, so little patience. "But I just wanted satanic incest!" "Sorry, honky; you're in turbo BBC land. Bend over and smile, mofo." Yes, be careful what you summon. And watch out for salamanders.

Bumping a two-year-old thread -- interesting. We've seen worse. Anyway, I'm a twisted person and I like plot twists. Like this: the incestuous mom+son decide to worship Satan -- but they get the wrong one. They go for Sam Satan, the BDSM devil, who doesn't care at all for what his brother Fred Satan, the Incest devil, is promoting. And neither will talk to their brother Louis Satan, the Bestiality devil. Turns out that lots of would-be Satan worshippers made the same mistake, and that's why shit is so fucked up. Selah!

Sounds like a good humor and satire story

But in reality we know there is only one devil.

I don't know if this qualifies or not, but I have often wondered how a "Goth" or Metal Mom with Satanic beliefs would look spanking her unruly charge. I always feel awkward topping my Wife whilest wearing a band shirt & hair down to my back-it just doesn't strike me as conservatively authoritarian enough (and I am not likely to give up either the hair or the music). I just wonder if there is a way to make it more realistic in a story. I am not a Satanist, but I do know that the church of Satan subscribes to a social darwinist philosophy & implicit in that philosophy is a firm belief in meritocracy & excellence in everything that a Satanist does. Perhaps the Son could be fucking up in college or work, get shamed with a fierce spanking (perhaps with Satanist witnesses) by his Ayn Rand type Mother, Then aftercare fucked as a type of "reconciliation" or "incentive" to do better? Now that my mind is rolling in this direction, I am seeing strong possiblities with this concept.

And yes, I do know that I am replying to a thread that is older than fucking Pterodactyl sputum. All I can say in my defense is that I am new & this one really caught my eye.

But Incest is entirely compatible with christianity. :/

Half the stories in that book are about dudes banging their sisters and repopulating the world with their daughters. . .

For example;
Noah repopulated the world with nobody but his wife and children, Lot's daughters drugged him and raped him to repopulate the world, Abraham was married to his half-sister, etc.

Aside from that it sounds okay, but really theres nothing incompatible about incest and christianity.

Last edited:
Aside from that it sounds okay, but really theres nothing incompatible about incest and christianity.

Xianity has also been good for slavery, genocide, and familial abuse and abandonment. (Yeshua is quoted as telling his followers to leave their spouses and children behind.)

Leaving aside the Hebrew scriptures (aka Old Testament) that Xians revised for their own ends, most of Xian mythology was lifted from the competition; compare Mithras, Osiris, Astarte, etc. For incest, how can we beat Yeshua as his own supernatural father? And consider that a 'nuclear' family consists of father, mother, and child(ren). The Xian trinity (one deity in three persons) is father, son, and... ghost. Did the father murder her?

But I digress. Some notable popes are known to have fucked their mothers, sisters, daughters, et al. If the pope can, why can't everyone? And the USA Bible Belt is also where incest is most common. Coincidence, or... ??

Good points. I grew up in a fundie home & references to the holy spirit as a feminine energy were not absent from bible school discussions. Later in my adult life, I started exploring the messianic jewish movement & found that the shekinah glory concept (dwelling of god) was also perceived as feminine.

So what do we have here? A composite god in three persons, two male & one female (or perhaps even one of them being effeminate!) existing as a family who impregnate their creation with themselves.

Speaking of both xtianity & Satanism, the latter identifies itself as an elitist religion, but jesus (yeshua-yahshua-whatever) & the apostle paul were endlessly making elitists statements like "Many are called, but few are chosen" just to quote one of them.

I'm not trying to piss xtians off (my best friend since childhood is still an evangelical xtian) but it's true just the same.

Another twist: Yes, acknowledge the Judeo-Xian-incest link. Mommy & Sonny live in a neo-Satanist community or world that bans incest for ideological reasons. (Authors can invent something here.) Only closet Xians practice incest. Mommy & Sonny's hookup can be seen as an underground political-cultural protest. Fun, too.

EDIT: Another property of traditional Xianity: lack of sanitation. Romans were fanatics about staying clean; public baths were everywhere. Xians rejected classical body-worship and considered cleanliness to be vanity. So in the story, filthy incestuous Xians contrast the clean moral Satanists. Hilarity ensues.

Last edited:
I'd love to see a story about a Christian, single mom and her son descend first into incest and then, realizing how incompatible the faith is with their new lifestyle, become interested in and ultimately convert to Satanism, preferably including acts of blasphemy with their sexuality and getting married in the eyes of Satan. Much appreciated, there unfortunately seems to be very few blasphemous/satanic stories on this site.

The incestuous undercurrents present in most families being brought into the open by dark supernatural forces is a favorite fantasy of mine.

Although not strictly 'satanic' (whatever that means) there is a novel by Bentley Little that explores this idea....called 'The Academy'.

A suburban high school is possessed by occult entities, causing some rather disturbing behavioral changes in both the male students and their fanatically devoted moms.

Its erotic, without actually being explicit about it....more suggestive than articulate.

You'd love my erotic universum then :)

The universum is composed of several different settings - a country in Eastern Europe, an island on the Indian Ocean and a magical realm. What unites these settings is that they're under control of the Goddess Kamadora - the Goddess of Unbridled Lust, who not only permits, but also blesses all kinds of unions we call un-traditional. In entirely Kamadora-run realm of Meirenn it is usual for mothers and sons to be lovers, and such unions are thought of as exemplary relationships, where love and passion abounds. But the influences of Kamadora reach our world as well.

Sometimes a handsome mom and her equally handsome son (18-19 y.o) arrive to the Island of Kamadora on the Indian Ocean looking for an affordable holiday. What they don't know is that they've been brought there by the Goddess, who slowly arranges for them to get rid of their hang-ups. First, they are shocked to find a TV show where a beautiful woman, native to the island, fights the organization of the evil Kamadoran witches with her sidekick son(18-19 yo). The show is quite open about the fact that they are lovers, and each episode begins with them exchanging some dirty talk, kissing and fondling. Then they get a call from a superior, who tells them to infiltrate a place overrun by the evil witches. They set off, and almost always something goes wrong - either mom is captured, or mom and son are captured. The captives are invariably stripped nude, tied up, interrogated, sometimes forced to perform menial tasks (like cleaning up the floors naked as their captors cackle and comment on their looks). Eventually the two break free, complete their mission, and the episode ends up with them naked in their bed, making love.

Our real-life couple to be is tempted by the natives to act on their lust ("It's completely natural!"), but, not knowing that Kamadora will protect them from the usual consequences of such acts, they fight it. Until something happens. Perhaps what looked like a bar they went into for a drink to cool themselves in the heat of a summer day turns out to be a front-end for one of the Kamadora's Sacred Whorehouses. Locals know well to avoid such places, but our hapless protagonists do not. They are spirited into the depths of the building, then stripped naked by the sacred prostitutes and paddled for their insolence, all the while being taunted about their looks and hang-ups. They eventually escape, but their hang-ups are gone...

Back