Story about different family members (mom, dad, daughter, son) having sexual adventures, no incest

Robbie242

Virgin
Looking for a pretty old story and wondering if anyone else remembers it.

It's a story in 4 parts/4 perspectives of a family. Son, just coming home for college break, daughter, who is upper year high school, mom and father. Each character is given their own story within the greater story.

It starts with the son, coming home from college and looking to get laid.
He goes to a party, is striking out but ends up putting the moves on one of his sister's friends. She won't go all the way but gives him a blowjob after he gets her off. He eventually goes to a dinner party and hooks up with the host - a handsome older lady. She invites him back and he's happy, but then the daughter tells him that she's the freaky one in the family and sleeps with him right after.

I'm not sure the order of the family stories, but for the mother:
She is quite busty.
She is dressed for work but the husband is turned on, and ends up fucking her while she is in her work clothes. It's her last day at this office and she goes to thank her boss. He's older and sweet and she ends up giving him a thank you blow job.
She goes to a bar with colleagues for a last goodbye. She ends up hooking up with one of her coworkers in the car. He takes her back to his apartment and they have sex. Eventually, his cousin.. .or brother.. or someone also join in. They are both endowed and they end up having sex with her together.

The father is the boss of some company. He is older but handsome.
He tells they story of his secretary. She was a single mom and desperate for work so when she applied, she basically told him she'd suck his dick everyday and demonstrated. He of course, hired here and she did as she promised. She now was quite high up in the company but still continued to suck him off daily. They used prostitutes', or sometimes friends of the mother, to seduce business contacts. The boss would usually sample these ladies first and they describe one such encounter with the secretary's niece or some relative.

The daughter is busty and gorgeous.
The was a virgin but eventually lost it to her friends father.
Now everyone in her life seems to want her. Her female couch lusts after her. Her priest has impure thoughts about her. She doesn't have a boyfriend but lets a friend eat her out regularly. She works at a record store and sucks off her boss for deals on special collections. They describe a scene where she is in the mall and she wants to get her dad an expensive pipe. She can't afford it so she makes a deal with two punks. If they steal it while she distracts the clerk, she'll put out. They do their part and then she takes them to the bathroom and does hers.

I think the last scene was of her masturbating on the couch and greeting her brother saucily as he walked in on her.

This story would be > 15 years old and I haven't seen it for a while, but if anyone remembers it and can point me in the write direction, would be much appreciated.

Back