Two moms and sons, Incest taboo

sumptuouscove

Mom Son Incest
Few days back I had posted this story idea
Thread 'Mom son incest' https://forum.literotica.com/threads/mom-son-incest.1581078/

I have changed some things and I am re posting it. Please help me as I am stuck at some point.

Part 1

Two single moms, SHAINA and MAYA.
They are beautiful and young. SHAINA husband has died long back and MAYA is divorced.
They both live with their sons. (SHAINA - Rahul) (Maya - Mayank)

Both mother and son are close but Rahul secretly loves his mom. The initial phase of the story doesn't say anything sexual about Mayank and Maya. (To be honest I don't know how to play Maya and Mayank in the story)

SHAINA did not Marry again because of her son. And Maya has some flings now and then.
Rahul was a tall, handsome and lean boy. He was otherwise a confident teenager, but was very shy among girls and sensitive towards his mother.

Rahul is in love with his mom.
He takes care of her as a good son and she loves him dearly too.
He knows he can't have her but nurture the thought of making love to her.

One day Rahul tells mayank that there is tourist camp on a hill station would he like to go? But it was a couple tour. Mathew says the camp requires couples for entry and they don't have any girls to take along.

Rahul: We can ask our mothers to go with us. My mom never takes time to enjoy life because of her responsibilities. I'll persuade mine's, you persuade your mom.

Mayank: But Rahul it's says only couples are allowed.

Rahul: there's no rule that the couple has to be a romantic one, is there?
Rahul has always been close to his mom, especially after his father's death.

Rahul Compliments her on her looks and dresses she wears to show his appreciation. He often brings her flowers, perfumes etc. SHAINA understands that his son is deeply engrossed with her but she don't see it as something odd rather she feels it's amazing because not most mother and son can say they are close like she is with her son.

Once she was with Her friend Maya who's her neighbour for 20 years. She asks her what perfume are you wearing. She says I don't remember the name but Rahul got this for me.
Her friend teases her saying you don't need any other man in your life when he takes care of you in most ways like any husband would do apart from the physical stuff and Pampers you like a boyfriend. He looks at you differently. Sometimes I feel he's in love with you or something. He is still single being so young and handsome himself. Don't you think he has feelings for you despite being a son. It's not unheard of you know.
Oh stop it, you are exaggerating an innocent gesture.
I wish my son could do such pampering for me.

In the very same evening Rahul brings some flowers for her and a wrapped up gift for his mom.

SHAINA: What is this for honey?

Rahul: A gift for a beautiful girl.

SHAINA: but what's the occasion?

Rahul: Well can't I gift my beautiful mom something randomly without any occasion?

SHAINA: Yeah of course, but I know you. Tell me what is that you want from me? I know you very well mister. What is it in the box?

Rahul: Mom I wanted to ask you something, promise you won't say no.

SHAINA: Have I ever denied your genuine request Honey, you are my world. Tell me what you want?

Rahul: You will get to know soon. As for the gift See it for yourself, but not in here, privately in your room. If possible open it when you have showered.
All this compliment and accolades from her son boosted her confidence. She knew that she is beautiful and attracts lot of attention from people especially men including young guys.

SHAINA held the gift wrap in her hand and left for her bedroom. This was not new for her, It had been a custom for her son to bring gifts.
She went in to take shower but her mind was baffled by the fact that her son had asked her to open the gift particularly after taking shower. That didn't make sense to her.

SHAINA comes out of the bathroom just in her towel wrapped around her. She opens up the wrap of the gift to find a beautiful and expensive sundress. But there was something else too that caught her notice and she was speechless as well as surprised to see a pair of matching bra and panties. She couldn't understand how to react to it. It made her happy but filled with emotions that her son had to do all this for her rather than for his girlfriend. She also thought it to be inappropriate that he has gifted her a lingerie his own mother.

She called out for her son immediately because she felt a need to talk to him. But soon she looks at some piece of paper which was a 'note' in the box.

She started reading it:

Dearest Mom,

You are the most amazing person I know in this world. You are the most beautiful woman and the loveliest mother one can have. You have neglected yourself for me all your life. You have taken care of me in almost every way possible. I know that you didn't date because of me so that you could give more time to me. I could never say this to you but I love you the most. I want you to be happy like you want me to. I am so grateful that you are my mother. I have always wanted you to enjoy more in life. You understand me so well. You deserve the best things in life and this gifts are just my way of saying I love you.

You have never denied me anything in my life which is possible for you to do. I wanted you to come along with me on a camping trip since you don't go out yourself. Also because I don't have anyone else I can ask from. I have taken the liberty to book our tickets without telling you but I can always cancel it if you ask me to. Mayank and His mom are also on this trip so you won't be alone this whole time.

I have bought this lingerie to best of my likings I hope you won't mind. I am also sceptical whether it's of your size it not. I wish I could have asked your size directly but I thought it to be discomforting for you.

If you are not upset with me and give your consent for this trip, please come out wearing this dress and I'll know.

With love, Rahul .

Few days back I had posted this story idea
Thread 'Mom son incest' https://forum.literotica.com/threads/mom-son-incest.1581078/

I have changed some things and I am re posting it. Please help me as I am stuck at some point.

Part 1

Two single moms, SHAINA and MAYA.
They are beautiful and young. SHAINA husband has died long back and MAYA is divorced.
They both live with their sons. (SHAINA - Rahul) (Maya - Mayank)

Both mother and son are close but Rahul secretly loves his mom. The initial phase of the story doesn't say anything sexual about Mayank and Maya. (To be honest I don't know how to play Maya and Mayank in the story)

SHAINA did not Marry again because of her son. And Maya has some flings now and then.
Rahul was a tall, handsome and lean boy. He was otherwise a confident teenager, but was very shy among girls and sensitive towards his mother.

Rahul is in love with his mom.
He takes care of her as a good son and she loves him dearly too.
He knows he can't have her but nurture the thought of making love to her.

One day Rahul tells mayank that there is tourist camp on a hill station would he like to go? But it was a couple tour. Mathew says the camp requires couples for entry and they don't have any girls to take along.

Rahul: We can ask our mothers to go with us. My mom never takes time to enjoy life because of her responsibilities. I'll persuade mine's, you persuade your mom.

Mayank: But Rahul it's says only couples are allowed.

Rahul: there's no rule that the couple has to be a romantic one, is there?
Rahul has always been close to his mom, especially after his father's death.

Rahul Compliments her on her looks and dresses she wears to show his appreciation. He often brings her flowers, perfumes etc. SHAINA understands that his son is deeply engrossed with her but she don't see it as something odd rather she feels it's amazing because not most mother and son can say they are close like she is with her son.

Once she was with Her friend Maya who's her neighbour for 20 years. She asks her what perfume are you wearing. She says I don't remember the name but Rahul got this for me.
Her friend teases her saying you don't need any other man in your life when he takes care of you in most ways like any husband would do apart from the physical stuff and Pampers you like a boyfriend. He looks at you differently. Sometimes I feel he's in love with you or something. He is still single being so young and handsome himself. Don't you think he has feelings for you despite being a son. It's not unheard of you know.
Oh stop it, you are exaggerating an innocent gesture.
I wish my son could do such pampering for me.

In the very same evening Rahul brings some flowers for her and a wrapped up gift for his mom.

SHAINA: What is this for honey?

Rahul: A gift for a beautiful girl.

SHAINA: but what's the occasion?

Rahul: Well can't I gift my beautiful mom something randomly without any occasion?

SHAINA: Yeah of course, but I know you. Tell me what is that you want from me? I know you very well mister. What is it in the box?

Rahul: Mom I wanted to ask you something, promise you won't say no.

SHAINA: Have I ever denied your genuine request Honey, you are my world. Tell me what you want?

Rahul: You will get to know soon. As for the gift See it for yourself, but not in here, privately in your room. If possible open it when you have showered.
All this compliment and accolades from her son boosted her confidence. She knew that she is beautiful and attracts lot of attention from people especially men including young guys.

SHAINA held the gift wrap in her hand and left for her bedroom. This was not new for her, It had been a custom for her son to bring gifts.
She went in to take shower but her mind was baffled by the fact that her son had asked her to open the gift particularly after taking shower. That didn't make sense to her.

SHAINA comes out of the bathroom just in her towel wrapped around her. She opens up the wrap of the gift to find a beautiful and expensive sundress. But there was something else too that caught her notice and she was speechless as well as surprised to see a pair of matching bra and panties. She couldn't understand how to react to it. It made her happy but filled with emotions that her son had to do all this for her rather than for his girlfriend. She also thought it to be inappropriate that he has gifted her a lingerie his own mother.

She called out for her son immediately because she felt a need to talk to him. But soon she looks at some piece of paper which was a 'note' in the box.

She started reading it:

Dearest Mom,

You are the most amazing person I know in this world. You are the most beautiful woman and the loveliest mother one can have. You have neglected yourself for me all your life. You have taken care of me in almost every way possible. I know that you didn't date because of me so that you could give more time to me. I could never say this to you but I love you the most. I want you to be happy like you want me to. I am so grateful that you are my mother. I have always wanted you to enjoy more in life. You understand me so well. You deserve the best things in life and this gifts are just my way of saying I love you.

You have never denied me anything in my life which is possible for you to do. I wanted you to come along with me on a camping trip since you don't go out yourself. Also because I don't have anyone else I can ask from. I have taken the liberty to book our tickets without telling you but I can always cancel it if you ask me to. Mayank and His mom are also on this trip so you won't be alone this whole time.

I have bought this lingerie to best of my likings I hope you won't mind. I am also sceptical whether it's of your size it not. I wish I could have asked your size directly but I thought it to be discomforting for you.

If you are not upset with me and give your consent for this trip, please come out wearing this dress and I'll know.

With love, Rahul .
Part 2

As soon as she finishes off reading the note Rahul enters her bedroom to find a surprise for himself too. SHAINA his mom was standing near her bed with just the towel around her with wet hair and water dripping from her shoulders. He was awestruck with her beauty.

SHAINA: honey I have called you for a talk.

Rahul's heart skipped a bit hearing that. He thought his mother will rebuke him for crossing a boundary. He looked at her face which was unreadable. Rahul's eyes darted lower to her neck, on her breasts. He immediately started to feel a hard on. He felt guilty from inside but couldn't move his eyes from there.

SHAINA: My face is up here honey. She said smiling

Rahul's face reddened knowing his mom caught him staring at her breasts but her smile gave him consolation that she is not utterly upset.

SHAINA: The dress is beautiful honey but it's not appropriate to buy lingerie for your mother. It's wrong.

Rahul: Mom... that dress is worn with those lingerie itself. Other undergarments will be uncomfortable that's what the sales girl told me.

SHAINA: How did you come to know my size?

Rahul: I have seen your other dresses.

SHAINA: I am talking about the... about the lingerie silly.

Rahul: It was just an imaginative guess. I thought these size will fit you well according to your...fig..uh...your physique.

SHAINA: So thoughtful of you. Thank you

Rahul: So you are not upset?

SHAINA: I am... I am flattered that you thought about me but upset because you should not buy lingerie for your mother honey.

Rahul: Will you wear it?

SHAINA: I'll when the time comes.

Rahul: No I am talking about the lingerie.

SHAINA didn't reply.

SHAINA: Go now, I have to get dressed give me some privacy.

Rahul leaves the room only in sheer anticipation of what his mother will come out wearing. Will she give her consent to the trip etc.

Later when she comes out of her bedroom Rahul was delighted to say the least. SHAINA was wearing a green saree (Indian attire). Rahul dream of going for the trip together dashed to grounds in a single moment.

SHAINA: Why do you look so despondent Honey? She teased knowing clearly the reason.

Rahul: It's nothing mom. We don't get everything we want in life.

SHAINA: So you have turned philosophical these days? Great, all those college classes have brought good wisdom in you.

They had their lunch and went to their respective rooms
After couple of hours SHAINA called her son. 5 min later Rahul was waiting in the living room and was about to go back just then he saw his mother coming downstairs wearing one of the sundress that he had gifted her. Rahul was enchanted with the view.
Rahul was ecstatic that not only she had agreed to go with her but she has worn the dress as well with full beaming spirit and didn't rebuke him like he had anticipated.

SHAINA: Close your mouth honey. It's just your mom.
Rahul compliments her with understand sexual praises.

They leave for the trip. They were accompanied with many more couples everyone around the age of 22- 25. Rahul and Mayank were only the one who had woman with huge age difference.

They were supposed to fill up a form wherein they gave some undertaking. But when SHAINA read the title of the form she was taken aback as that was strictly for romantic couples. Rahul and Mayank surely missed that point she thought. She called Maya and told her about the confusion.

*I am stuck over at this point how to proceed *

Part 2

As soon as she finishes off reading the note Rahul enters her bedroom to find a surprise for himself too. SHAINA his mom was standing near her bed with just the towel around her with wet hair and water dripping from her shoulders. He was awestruck with her beauty.

SHAINA: honey I have called you for a talk.

Rahul's heart skipped a bit hearing that. He thought his mother will rebuke him for crossing a boundary. He looked at her face which was unreadable. Rahul's eyes darted lower to her neck, on her breasts. He immediately started to feel a hard on. He felt guilty from inside but couldn't move his eyes from there.

SHAINA: My face is up here honey. She said smiling

Rahul's face reddened knowing his mom caught him staring at her breasts but her smile gave him consolation that she is not utterly upset.

SHAINA: The dress is beautiful honey but it's not appropriate to buy lingerie for your mother. It's wrong.

Rahul: Mom... that dress is worn with those lingerie itself. Other undergarments will be uncomfortable that's what the sales girl told me.

SHAINA: How did you come to know my size?

Rahul: I have seen your other dresses.

SHAINA: I am talking about the... about the lingerie silly.

Rahul: It was just an imaginative guess. I thought these size will fit you well according to your...fig..uh...your physique.

SHAINA: So thoughtful of you. Thank you

Rahul: So you are not upset?

SHAINA: I am... I am flattered that you thought about me but upset because you should not buy lingerie for your mother honey.

Rahul: Will you wear it?

SHAINA: I'll when the time comes.

Rahul: No I am talking about the lingerie.

SHAINA didn't reply.

SHAINA: Go now, I have to get dressed give me some privacy.

Rahul leaves the room only in sheer anticipation of what his mother will come out wearing. Will she give her consent to the trip etc.

Later when she comes out of her bedroom Rahul was delighted to say the least. SHAINA was wearing a green saree (Indian attire). Rahul dream of going for the trip together dashed to grounds in a single moment.

SHAINA: Why do you look so despondent Honey? She teased knowing clearly the reason.

Rahul: It's nothing mom. We don't get everything we want in life.

SHAINA: So you have turned philosophical these days? Great, all those college classes have brought good wisdom in you.

They had their lunch and went to their respective rooms
After couple of hours SHAINA called her son. 5 min later Rahul was waiting in the living room and was about to go back just then he saw his mother coming downstairs wearing one of the sundress that he had gifted her. Rahul was enchanted with the view.
Rahul was ecstatic that not only she had agreed to go with her but she has worn the dress as well with full beaming spirit and didn't rebuke him like he had anticipated.

SHAINA: Close your mouth honey. It's just your mom.
Rahul compliments her with understand sexual praises.

They leave for the trip. They were accompanied with many more couples everyone around the age of 22- 25. Rahul and Mayank were only the one who had woman with huge age difference.

They were supposed to fill up a form wherein they gave some undertaking. But when SHAINA read the title of the form she was taken aback as that was strictly for romantic couples. Rahul and Mayank surely missed that point she thought. She called Maya and told her about the confusion.

*I am stuck over at this point how to proceed *
Part 3

Moving ahead onto the next scene.

Few couples after the party are sitting in a room all drunk, some mildly some heavily. They play some game for example truth and dare where several sexual questions are asked and they have to answer it honestly. Nobody knows that they are mother and sons but in few questions Kevin shows some of his deep desires which only mathew and his mother could fathom as they know the reality of their relationship. During their game KEVIN was caught several times both by SHAINA looking at her breasts. He wonders if she had worn the same bra he had gifted Her.

she tells him "What are you doing Honey"
Mom, Evryone thinks we are couples and I am trying to behave like a boyfriend so that no-one doubts.

After the game Hazel tells SHAINA that didn't she tell her that her son loves her more than a son? SHAINA gets embarrassed but flattered too. Hazel does not judge KEVIN but gives her subtle support to her friend to give what her son wants. To which SHAINA denies and later asks her son for a walk out in the forest.

During the walk they were tipsy and alone. She tries to play him down but Kevin starts giving her compliment and indirect hints. He flirts with her and Shaina also then gives in a little and play along. Shaina too asks some playful but uncomfortable questions to him. They have a great time together and lastly KEVIN kissed Her. She stops but then Kevin tries again and this time she kissed back. SHAINA stops him with a fear that it could lead to something more. They return back to their rooms

Back at the hotel Mathew knows about their sexual tension and suggest for a separate time together in the forest the next day. Just two mom and their sons. Kevin agrees.

Back at the same hotel Hazel asks SHAINA about what happened during the walk. Did she ask him that he has such feelings.

*I am stuck after this, don't know how to proceed further, I need some suggestions*

How like this that they somehow ends up in the same bed, mistakingly enters the wrong room and have sex.

Or later they have foursome somehow, exchanging both their moms to each other, blindfold or something but the mom knows that they are upto something even in the blindfold but not sure .

Do comment some suggestions. Help me out here to take a decent course in the story.

I've met a few mothers whose husbands died, and then never remarried. As a result they all saw their husbands in their sons, and developed strong feelings for them that transcended a typical mother/son relationship. It's as if the son becomes a surrogate for the love she lost.

If the husband died when the boy was young, the boy feeds from his mother's increased attention and grows up needing it. But if the son was already in his teens when his father died, he tends to take on the "man of the house" character and renders his mother as subservient.

I see Shaina as a gentle, submissive woman who husband died when Rahul was very young. She needs Rahul to give her the love she lost. She fawns over him, praises him, and waits on him. She also allows him to sleep in bed with her, takes baths with her, and every morning and night they cuddle. When Rahul reaches puberty, perhaps age 10 or 11, he simply asks if they can cuddle in the nude. It's a surprising request to Shaina. But she still yearns for her lost husband and this is too powerful of a request to deny. Rahul wastes no time fondling his mother's nipple, eventually taking it into his mouth and suckling. Shaina does not resist and loses herself in her husband's memory.

But as Rahul grows into his teens, he recognizes his mother needs him to be a man and take control. He tries his best, yet he still needs his "mommy" to cuddle him, love him. The older Rahul gets, the more he looks like his father, and the more Shaina falls hopelessly in love with him. She tops from the bottom, pushing him to fuck her on her hand hands and knees. Rahul complies, and he finds it so sexually powerful. However, Rahul just wants to be "mommy's little boy", but Shaina wants her old husband back. Friction between two settles in and their relationship deteriorates.

---

As for Maya and Mayank... Maya divorced because her husband had become abusive to both her and Mayank. She simply could not allow him to treat her like that and felt she needed to protect her son. Maya is actually a woman who feels a great need to have control over things. Perhaps in her childhood, she grew up in a home that was out of control. Perhaps she had several bothers and sisters, along with a mother who constantly brought new boyfriends home, and some of whom inappropriately touched Maya. As an adult, Maya felt she needed to keep proving herself to her mother and siblings. She wanted to prove that she was the pony her mother should have backed, and that her siblings were all losers. Utlimately this planted seeds of resentment into Maya.

Maya and Mayank are opposites of Shaina and Rahul. Perhaps that's what attracts Maya and Shaina. Also, Shaina envies Maya because she sees Maya as a strong woman with a great deal of parental skills. Instead, Maya has become overly controlling of Mayank. At first her son accepts her mother's control and thrives in a household of structure, rules, rewards, and consequences. Mayank is like any other boy, eager to learn and explore, and by the time puberty hits, finds himself fascinated with both women and men. Maya understands his puberty, but feels she needs to protect him from getting into trouble. There are always initial protests from Mayank, but with love and kindness from his mother, learns to let her take charge and do what she wants.

When Shaina visits Maya, both boys are playing in Mayanks's bedroom. Mayank sneaks out a copy of "Yummy Magazine" (a naked male publication) that he rescued from the neighbor's trash. His mother doesn't know he has it. The two boys giggle as they flip through pages. Mayank seems attracted to images of men with beefy cocks, while Rahul appears embarrassed. The encounter however, would set the stage for the boys' future relationship.

Mayank's interest in sex and with boys, grows out of control and becomes the source of Maya's frustration. Ultimately, she becomes increasingly angry with him, eventually forcing Mayank to run away from home.

Both Shaina and Maya develop stronger relationships with each other out of their common problems with their sons. The submissive Shaina finds some sexual satisfaction with Maya's controlling character. Meanwhile, Rahul's need for intimate, physical love finds some satisfaction from Mayank's twisted brand of kink. Neither Shaina nor Rahul are fully happy with their newfound situations, but they both learn to make best with what they have and find happiness in it. When both pairs of mothers and sons discover that they all gravitated into gay and lesbian relationships, it winds up a wake up call for all involved. Shaina and Rahul make peace with each other and learn to love and respect each other as mother and son. The same with Maya and Mayank.

Back