Salvation

Sapphire could tell he was hiding a lot and yet she wasn’t going to pry. He showed a lot to her as he deflected and even as he taunted her from time to time. She wasn’t going to fall for any of those, she was just going to act like this was any other person that needed her help, even though she caught her eyes migrating to his half clad body reclined back on the table.

The suture went through his skin quite easily, but she knew that it wasn’t a very joyful feeling, at least not one being experienced by someone who hasn’t been taught how easily it is to move it to pleasure. But she seriously doubted he wanted to move that kind of pain to something more pleasurable, after all he was being stubborn. She quickly tied that stitch nice and tight before setting about to make the next pass on the wound. His question really didn’t surprise her in the least. After all the dodging he was doing about his own life, he figured asking about hers would make her clam up….wrong again John.

“I’ve been a licensed therapist for 10 years,” she glanced up to him briefly, offering up a soft smile before returning to her work, “One day a client of mine got on the topic of his self mutilation. He had been cutting for a number of years to deal with emotional pain he kept buried deep.”

Sapphire paused to tie the next in line before moving on to the next suture, hoping that her talking would at least give him some solace in the pain she knew she was putting him through.

“It took a lot for him to come clean about that part of his life and yet he couldn’t bring himself to confide in me about the reasons behind the cutting. But he wanted to stop. He feared that he would go to far one day. That is when he asked me to do something similar to him.”

She turned and grabbed a piece of gauze, blotting the wound that she was making bleed once more, before setting it on the table beside John and running her finger around the wound to take into account the stitches and how the wound was pulling together. She wanted to make sure she left little to no scarring if possible.

Returning back to the sutures, “At first I thought it was a bad idea, but upon researching it I found that it could be a great help, especially with someone who wouldn’t put the person in danger. So I agreed and that is how this part of my life started.” Glancing up to John, “I use my skills to help those in need and I have certainly seen changes in people from what I do.”

Turning her attentions to his wound, she was making the last pass on the wound itself, “Sometimes people may need someone to talk to, other times they need someone to hold them while they release their inner demons and other times they wish to have those demons beaten from their flesh. I never do anything that would permanently cause them problems; physically, mentally or emotionally.”

Sapphire tied off the last of the sutures in the wound, blotted it once more with the gauze before turning toward the side table for the scissors. Snipping the ends, she set the scissors down before gathering a clear wrapping that once applied would be like a second skin around the wound. Turning back to him, “All done and this should keep it clean until it is healed. You will have to go to a doctor and have them removed. You could always return to the club or here and I will remove them as well. I’m sorry I didn’t have the dissolvable kind.”

Sapphire hoped he would come back to her, but it would be his decision. He already said she wouldn’t see him again after tomorrow morning; she really didn’t like that idea. She started to place the cover over the wound, her fingers brushing over the clear bandage and his skin. She could feel the warmth of his skin seeping into her fingertips as they moved ever so slowly around the wound to make sure the bandage was secure.

“I would ask if you need help in the shower, but I doubt you would take me up on my offer.” Unsure of why she brought out such a bold offer, but told herself she would be completely professional in her services to him. The more she said that to herself the more it turned into a bad taste in her mouth.

She turned from him like she was cleaning up, when she was really just moving things around, “There are towels in the bathroom you can use and if you need a change of clothes, I am sure I can find something in your size. The spare room is yours for the night if you need use of it.” She started to pick up things, not sure why she was getting the urge to leave the room, but it was there all the same. Maybe it was the tightness in her body or the ache that seem to grow the longer she was with him; either way Sapphire was having a hard time around him even though she knew she needed to view him as a client and nothing more.

IC: John Gideon

He looked over to the tables with whips, and chains, and clamps, and all manner of intimidating things. Maybe some turn about would be some fair play here. "How about you, Sapphire," He asked, "How did you come by being a pro dominatrix?"

She pushed the needle through his flesh again and he bit back the groan of pain as she began to suture his wound.

“I’ve been a licensed therapist for 10 years,” Sapphire began smiling up to him.

"So you were a shrink," He asked, not surprised too much by that revelation. She had been looking at him watching him like shrinks do. He should have known. He hated shrinks. Always prying, always asking questions about his feelings and never actually helping at all. "That still doesn't explain how you got into this line of work."

“One day a client of mine got on the topic of his self mutilation," She continued peircing his flesh once again and he bit back another groan, not wanting to give her the satisfaction of seeing him cry out. "He had been cutting for a number of years to deal with emotional pain he kept buried deep.”

His fists clenched, it hurt, but he wasn't going to show that vulnerability to her. She kept talking and damned if it didn't help him endure the pain.

“It took a lot for him to come clean about that part of his life and yet he couldn’t bring himself to confide in me about the reasons behind the cutting. But he wanted to stop. He feared that he would go to far one day. That is when he asked me to do something similar to him.” She said, “At first I thought it was a bad idea, but upon researching it I found that it could be a great help, especially with someone who wouldn’t put the person in danger. So I agreed and that is how this part of my life started.”

"So you help people? It isn't about the power trip you get off it," He challenged.

She looked up at him, “I use my skills to help those in need and I have certainly seen changes in people from what I do.”

John looked away, he believed her, or rather believed that she believed in what she said. Hell, who knows, maybe what she said was right. Stranger things have happened.

She returned her attentions back to his wound, “Sometimes people may need someone to talk to, other times they need someone to hold them while they release their inner demons and other times they wish to have those demons beaten from their flesh. I never do anything that would permanently cause them problems; physically, mentally or emotionally.”

At that his head turned back and his eyes watched her cautiously. Why did that reply pull at him? She couldn't help him. No one could ever help him. The look in that woman's eyes on the stage of Sapphire's club flashed in his mind once again. Why did that memory haunt him so?

“All done and this should keep it clean until it is healed. You will have to go to a doctor and have them removed," She told him when she had finished, "You could always return to the club or here and I will remove them as well. I’m sorry I didn’t have the dissolvable kind.”

"Don't worry about it, Sapphire," He said touching the clear bandage she had placed over his stitched cut, testing her handiwork. It wasn't bad. In fact it was a fairly professional job of nursing she had done with it. He wondered what kind of history she had treating scrapes and welts and bruises. In her new line of work. It would probably been a pretty long and involved one. "I've been through worse."

As she placed the covering over it her fingertips touched his skin and he could feel them all the way to his hair follicles as they tenderly glided over his skin, raising it goosebumps. God, he couldn't take this...this tenderness. This was too close. She touched him and he could sense the compassion in it-not pity, which was just another kind of selfishness really, but in that simple brush of fingertip and goosebumps he felt understanding-acceptance of his pain.

He took hold of her hands to push them off of him, but froze as he did it. He needed his pain. He needed it to hurt. He needed it to burn. It was all he had left of them. Yet, he kept his hand on hers. Could not push himself to let go of her...why?

“I would ask if you need help in the shower, but I doubt you would take me up on my offer.”

Was she offering him a way out of this sudden intimacy? Gratefully he took it, wolfishly eyeing her sexy body up and down. "You want to shower together, babe? I'll let you scrub my back if you let me scrub yours." His eyebrows waggled suggestively at that. There, there was no way she'd take him up on that offer, and the rejection would give them a nice safe amount of distance between them again.

She turned away, “There are towels in the bathroom you can use and if you need a change of clothes, I am sure I can find something in your size. The spare room is yours for the night if you need use of it.”

He was left alone. Good, but damn him if he didn't feel bad about pushing her away, but he couldn't take any more of being near her....something about her made him feel like she was an army beseiging a fortress and he was its sole defender of its last bastion. It was for the best. He wasn't the type anyone sane would want to get close to, and also there was the fact that they would never see one another past tomorrow morning so why bother getting that close anyway?

Turning his thoughts away he went to her bathroom and turned on the shower. He hadn't had a shower in....a long time. He decided he was going to enjoy it. He pulled off his shoes and jeans and stepped inside. He hadn't noticed that he had forgotten to close the bathroom door.

Sapphire moved into her bedroom, pacing the floors a bit as she let what had transpire between them fill her mind. One moment he appeared as if she was making progress and then the next moment he was pushing her away as if she was a fire that was burning him. What she wouldn’t give to burn him, but not with any weapon other than her own body. She groaned and moved a bit faster, trying to rush from the thoughts that were plaguing her about this man.

The look on his face, the taunt in his voice came back to her, "You want to shower together, babe? I'll let you scrub my back if you let me scrub yours."

She knew he was pushing her, expecting her to say no to him and yet she had said nothing. Not wanting to give him the pleasure of a rejection which he had obviously hoped for.

She heard the water turn on, even the sound of the water as it sliced over a body that interrupted its flow; she knew the sound well. She stopped and turned toward her bedroom door, glaring at it in defiance, like the sound of the shower was a challenge all by itself. It wasn’t the shower, it was the man in the shower and she knew this well. Why was she letting him get to her? If he didn’t wish her help, then so be it; that was his decision. But why was it bothering her? Sapphire wasn’t sure of the answer and in fact that wasn’t the only question that crossed her mind since meeting his dark stranger. It was like he was a temptation to her senses, a challenge to her way of life, hell even a challenge to her previous professional life and yet her body responded to him as if they were lovers; which was another issue all together. She had never been tempted to break her own rules before and yet this man was making it difficult to keep to those rules. She hadn’t even touched him in that manner and she knew it would be a challenge to hold off doing more than she should.

Sapphire knew she needed to get away from the sound of that shower; she pulled open her door and stepped out in the hallway only to have her attention drawn to the bathroom. She noticed the door still open and she again ground her teeth together at the blatantly obvious challenge. Why was he poking at her so? Did he really think that she wouldn’t take him up on one of his many challenges? Normally she wouldn’t; she believed it to be dropping to a level that her clients thrived in. But she didn’t get that impression from John. She did, however, get the impression that he used these challenges as a means of keeping her at bay, so something she was saying or doing was having an effect on him.

She found herself stepping toward the open door, seeing the steam as it waved from the room; even feeling the humidity as she drew closer to that room. Pausing by the door frame Sapphire questioned if she should even take this step; what good or bad would come of it? His voice entered her mind again, "You won't ever see me again after tomorrow morning."

Clenching her fists she stepped into the bathroom as the steamy air engulfed her and brought a light sheen of sweat to her skin. She kept saying she wasn’t doing this for sex, she wasn’t doing this to grace her eyes with the vision of him naked either…she was doing this as another form of therapy for him. Her hands quickly stripped her top and skirt from her body. Slipping from her heels she made her way to the shower. Her eyes took in the sight of John leaning into the warm spray; his hands bracing against the wall in front of him as the water sliced down over his rather firm body. She should have stopped there, but her eyes had other ideas and kept going. He was certainly in good physical shape, though her eyes didn’t miss a single scar that marred the flesh or even the ink that colored it.

She swallowed, slowly pulling her eyes back up as heat pooled between her legs at the sight of him and this was just from behind. Stepping as silently as she could into the shower behind him in her black bra and thong as her fingers began to itch to touch him again. She took the chance while he was relaxed to do what she wanted to do; what had been playing in her mind since she mentioned a shower to him and he accepted. Stepping up behind him she started to slide her hands lightly up his back as she spoke, “If pain is what you seek John, I can certainly give you your fill of it.” As the words left her lips her fingers reversed, her nails digging into his wet flesh as she raked them down his back, leaving read lines in their wake.

She completely expected him to turn, expected him to be angry, maybe even turning to leave. Maybe that was what it was; maybe she pushed this challenge to push him away from her. It wasn’t wise to have him near if her thoughts were continuously moving toward breaking her own rules. She had standards to uphold and every moment spent with him were slowly chipping away at them, making her do and think things she knew she shouldn’t.

Turning his thoughts away he went to her bathroom and turned on the shower. He hadn't had a shower in....a long time. He decided he was going to enjoy it. He pulled off his shoes and jeans and stepped inside. He hadn't noticed that he had forgotten to close the bathroom door.

The water was warm and comforting. Washing away the dirt and grime he had mired himself in the last two years. But not the stains. Those would remain sunk beneath the skin for the rest of his life. The things he'd done, even to the fucking scumbags that deserved it: Gangbangers, meth-heads, all around dickheads that was just asking to be punched in the face, the water cascading down the rolling hillocks of flesh and bone sweeping away dirt and never getting him clean ever again.

His hands clenched into fists against the tiled shower wall. They were cool against his forehead. The smell of gardenia scented shampoo brought his mind back to her. Sapphire. The sexy sway of her hips and ass as she walked, the way her voice rolled over him like the water of the shower, but she had more magic in that solid strength he sensed underneath all that.

Why did she have such power over him? He never had a problem keeping his course before, even when he knew it would only take him to a bad end, but now, because of her, John hesitated unable to go right or left now. He had been decisive once, never hesitant, and that had brought him to the night he came home to find Laura and Claire murdered.

He lifted his head, his eyes screwed shut as the water cascaded down over it. This was her fault. She was the one casting him adrift in the gale.

Maybe he should just let her have her way with him. Let someone else take the wheel for a joyride. Let her hurt him, take him to whatever place that gave that woman the look in her eyes he saw that first night in temptations. The look that haunted him ever since.

No. He wasn't the guy to give up control. He was not the pussy-boy type.

Besides the closer she got to the heart of him the more he couldn't take it...pushed her away. He was a trainwreck inside, it was best for both of them to keep her at a distance.

He jumped when he felt her hands against his back. "What? What're you-"

“If pain is what you seek John," Her silky voice rolled over his ears as those fingers grazed over his skin, "I can certainly give you your fill of it.”

Her nails clawed down his back and he gritted his teeth a lone growl escaping through them. "Don't."

Don't what? Don't do this. Don't stop. He didn't know. Why did he not know? Right, left....he didn't know anymore.

"What you can dish out is only a picnic, Sapphire," He told her placing his forehead against the shower wall again, "Compared to the agony I endure every minute of every day just living without...." He trailed off. He couldn't say their names outloud.

"I didn't expect you to have the balls to call my bluff," He said softly. He glanced over his shoulder looking her over, feasting his eyes on the expanse of skin she had bared. "Love the wet underwear look on you, but its not really fair considering I'm butt naked in here. Why don't you lose them and we can have some good ol' fashioned fun tonight, babe?"

There, if he can take control keep it tawdry and superficial. He'd get well laid, and in the morning he'd leave and the spell she had cast on him would be broken with his sated physical attraction to her. That was it, just a case of blue balls making him fixate on the first woman to catch his eye since his late wife.

"What you can dish out is only a picnic, Sapphire," he said placing his forehead against the shower wall again, "Compared to the agony I endure every minute of every day just living without...." He trailed off.

Sapphire made a mental note, he had lost someone dear to him, but who was the question and it was a question she wasn’t about to force the answer from him. She never forced answers from any of her clients. It was always best for them to come to terms with it and release it on their own; she just helped her clients realize there was someone there that cared about what happened to them.

Her fingers feathered their way up his back, knowing the initial reaction he had given her well; he was fighting what he wanted. How many times did Sapphire fight this path in her own life? Too many to count certainly. Her eyes moved up to his as he glanced back over her body. She could see the hunger in his eyes; she had seen that look many a night. She expected the lustful look, would have been shocked to see otherwise from him, but his words were another means of pushing her away and she wasn’t going to stand for it.

Stepping up closer to him, she felt his skin brush over her own as her fingers slowly moved down his back, “I am not here for that John and you know that. If pleasure is what you seek, I can certainly give you that, but is that really what you truly want?” Her fingers slipped around his sides, feathering over the wound in his side while her other hand started to feather down toward his cock. Part of her wanted to know, yet she kept telling herself this was part of his therapy.

“Or do you wish something else,” as the question left her lips her fingers slipped around his cock before her other fingers dug her nails into his skin around his wound. She didn’t wish to use his newly stitched wound in this, but it was the best way to get her point across; at least without any of her other tools.

Her fingers slowly stroked over the length of him, feeling her body tightening in response to the feel of his man. This was a first for her; yes she had given hand jobs as part of her treatments, but never more than that and she never had a reaction to it like she was now. She pressed even closer to him; one hand moving slowly up and down his length as her other hand was tensing, putting more pressure on the nails sunk into his skin. Her teeth sank into his back, completely lost in the sensations of this man.

Sapphire wanted to help him and at the same time she wanted him in a way that any woman would want a man. She knew she should stop this, should step away from him and let him decide, but at the same time she was done with his taunts, done with being pushed away when it was obvious that was not what he wanted. Her head leaned back, her teeth scraping over his skin as it slipped from her grasp. Her fingers in his side relaxed a bit, even as her other hand continued the slow stroking of his cock, “I’m here for you John, I’m here to give you what you need. It is up to you to decide what that is.”

Sapphire set teeth in her lower lip fighting her own desires for this man. Her fingers around his wound started to tense again as she waited for his answer, any answer…well an answer that they could both live with.

"I didn't expect you to have the balls to call my bluff," He said softly. He glanced over his shoulder looking her over, feasting his eyes on the expanse of skin she had bared. "Love the wet underwear look on you, but its not really fair considering I'm butt naked in here. Why don't you lose them and we can have some good ol' fashioned fun tonight, babe?"

There, if he can take control keep it tawdry and superficial. He'd get well laid, and in the morning he'd leave and the spell she had cast on him would be broken with his sated physical attraction to her. That was it, just a case of blue balls making him fixate on the first woman to catch his eye since his late wife.

Those fingers slid back up over his back, a pleasant kind of torture all in itself. Sapphire then stepped in close the wet fabric of her bra and thong pressed over the showerslicked skin of his backside. Damn she felt good against him.

“I am not here for that John and you know that," She stated softly as her hands traced downward and around him and over the bandaged wound, "If pleasure is what you seek, I can certainly give you that, but is that really what you truly want?” One hand stayed over the wound and the other strayed lower towards that damned traitor growing erect and straight in anticipation of her touch.

"Yes..." He said his voice rough with need, "...no...maybe...I want to be sunk balls deep within you Sapphire. To take without thought or consideration. To be an animal rutting in heat...yet...I...want...more...I want you to..." He swallowed unable to finish the sentence.

“Or do you wish something else?” Her hand closed around his cock. The other hand dug her nails into the sensitive flesh around his wound.

He groaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Those nails hurt, but he didn't move to push her away from him. She pressed herself against his skin. He could feel her taut nipples against his back. Her hand slowly but steadily stroked his length while the other dug those damned sadistic nails deeper in the area around the cut in his side.

When her teeth sunk into the skin of his back John growled low. His forehead pressed against the showertiles, hands spread. He teeth grtted as he groaned. He quivered and shook but made no move to stop her. "Oh god..."

She pulled her head away to say softly in a measured controlled tone, “I’m here for you John, I’m here to give you what you need. It is up to you to decide what that is.”

She was too close, but somehow he didn't care right now. John was losing the walls between them. Damn, he was getting close to shooting out like an over-eager teenager over her shower wall. He hadn't been with a woman in two years and Sapphire sure as hell knew how to push his buttons in that regard but damn it he had better control over himself than that...but that was the thing, wasn't it?

Sapphire had wrested control away from him.

"Sapphire..." He ground out, "I want what that woman on the stage had...I don't know what it was...but I want...I need it."

As much as Sapphire wanted to keep her distance from John she knew she was losing that battle. His words had an impact and even though she tried to keep it under wraps, the thought of him balls deep inside of her threatened to pull out a groan of her own.

She picked up on every reaction she pulled from him, from the tone of his voice to the feel of his body. Sapphire knew that even as he fought the desires that were buried deep, they had their own way of coming to the surface. Yes she was pulling a bit on them, but people tend to ignore what isn’t right in front of them. The feel of his back pressed to hers, his hard cock in her hand was certainly wearing on her own resistance, but this wasn’t a means for her to get laid. While the thought appealed greatly to her, Sapphire knew she needed to help John work through the issues he kept buried.

"Sapphire…I want what that woman on the stage had...I don't know what it was...but I want...I need it."

Pressing closer to him still she whispered to him, “Then let go John, don’t think, just feel. Let everything you are holding on to fall away with every sensation. Live in the feeling.”

Her lips feathered over his back as her hand started to pick up speed slightly. Her other hand started to tense again, her nails digging into his side as her lips moved to the spot opposite of where she bit him before. Her teeth sank into his skin again as her tongue brushed over the trapped flesh.

Sapphire couldn’t fight the images in her head of him being a gentle lover and yet a passionate lover. It had been a long time since she had either and the temptation in her hands as well as her teeth has her groaning out her own desires. She was teetering on that rule, fighting back the desire to feel this man between her legs. She released her teeth on his flesh and loosened her grip on his wound. That free hand traveled up his side softly, like a lovers touch. Moving past his should, her fingers dove into his wet strands, and she gripped them tightly, pulling him back from the shower wall.

Her eyes looked up to his profile, “Let go John. I can only show you that freedom when you let go of everything else.”

Sapphire knew he would be hardheaded, but this was the first time since she met him that he actually voiced his need to be free to her. She knew it wouldn’t be an overnight miracle, in fact she wasn’t even expecting him to let go of anything and if he did it would only be a small portion of what he had buried. John had an opinion about things that were completely wrong and she knew she would have to work past them. She just hoped he would give her that chance to show him and not expect some miracle to happen in an instant.

She gripped his hair a bit tighter, her hand on his cock stroking over his length, never stopping for an instant. Her body brushed across his back as she started to move around him. Her hand moved to change the angle on his cock, but never stopping the motion and even brushed her thumb over the tip.

“Look at me John,” she waited for those eyelids of his to part before she continued, “I want you to cum John, stop holding back, Let Go!”

Sapphire was playing with fire and she knew it. Her eyes flicked to his lips as her tongue brushed over her own. The desire to get lost in this man was thrumming hard through her and yet she knew she needed to help him more than giving in to her own desires to have him.

"Sapphire..." He ground out, "I want what that woman on the stage had...I don't know what it was...but I want...I need it."

“Then let go John, don’t think, just feel." The breath of her words swept over the skin at the back of his neck sending shivers up and down his spine even as her stroking hand continued.

His body was as tense as if a ghost had sprung up in front of him. A part of him railed out at himself for this weakness. The other kept him still, putty in her hands-well more like a throbbing bar of iron in her hands, but that was mincing metaphors.

"Let everything you are holding on to fall away with every sensation. Live in the feeling.”

Her hands on him were already doing that, performing a tactile hypnosis that was swarming over the voice of his thoughts in his head. John was being dragged under into the formlessness of pure simple sensation like a man succumbing to quicksand. And he struggled with the strength of superman for a treebranch or anything to keep him from sinking too low over his head so he wouldn't be able to breath. Instinctively he knew that memories and thoughts he wasn't able to endure were waiting for him there below.

He growled partly in frustrated protest and the other out of resignation of his doom. In response her lips brushed over his back and her strokes grew faster. He hissed when her teeth and nails sunk into his flesh again, though mollified by the soothing sweep of her tongue over the skin between her teeth.

He wanted whatever it was that woman had had on the stage. He couldn't put a name to it, and he didn't know what it was to even begin that process. More to the point John was not sure whether he had what it took to get whatever it was that he saw in that woman's eyes. Sapphire seemed certain she could take him there, but John wasn't sure. He wasn't really the type which was why he growled again through gritted teeth.

John shook his head in the shower spray sending water droplets everywhere. He wasn't this...this...subjugated...dominated...nothing...used. He was a man damn it. He was a cop, a warrior....even a bonafied hard-assed killer now...he wasn't some weakassed pussy-whipped panty-boy. However now she was somehow making those words and those conotations more provacative than condemning. How?

He exhaled explosively as her hand sensually slid up his body and grabbed a fistful of his hair. She pulled his head back and to the side so he could see her face in his peripheral vision. “Let go John. I can only show you that freedom when you let go of everything else.”

The motion had pulled him away from the shower wall and his hands swung down to his sides. The moved behind them where his fingers brushed the bottom swell of each of her asscheeks. They cupped the back of her thighs, holding her against him, but for some reason John didn't try to pull her around so he could take over and deal out some erotic torment of his own upon her. No, they just held her against him, even supported her.

Feeling her hand glide over him, the pleasure of a hand-job from an expert, even the painful tug of her hand in his hair all of it was beginning to wash over him and started to sink that last critical inches beneath the proverbial quicksand. His eyes closed for a moment lost in the sensations both pain and pleasure she was giving to him. He was even so lost that when she moved he made no motion to stop her or take over. He just stood there taking, absorbing it all....being in the moment.

Her hand shifted with only a slight disturbance to the rhythm over his cock. His head was pulled down. “Look at me John."

Slowly without being ordered to by his brain, his eyes parted, and he gazed into her brilliant sapphire pools of her own eyes.

“I want you to cum John," She stated without any lewd intonation like he heard in pornos. This was just a casual statement of fact, and all the more effective for it. In fact the only inflection she put was in the end of the next thing she said and it carried all the impact of one of the whips she had in the other room. "Stop holding back, Let Go!”

Part of him wanted to resist just to spite her, but she had pushed that part firmly to the backseat. Sapphire was the one behind the wheel now, and she had just slammed her foot on the gas.

Without trying his seed came boiling out. Two years without made this one all the more intense-hell, who was he kidding, she made this one all the more fucking intense. He didn't miss the sweep of her tongue over her lips, and he would've tried to take advantage of that gain of ground scant in comparison to the mile she was taking from him, but he would've taken what he could get. If he wasn't too involved in the most intense orgasm he had...in...in...a god damned long time...if not ever.

When it was over his body quivering he sagged against the shower wall. His knees were weak, threatening to make him collapse in front of her. He looked at her to see her stomach and chest and the cleavage of her breasts and the hand that had masturbated him covered in the white globs of his semen, The water from the now cold shower spray was just beginning to wash the drops of his spunk off them.

Watching John lose himself in the moment, his eyes glazed over as she had suspected they would be only made Sapphire want this more with him. She had done this a million times before, but the impact had never been this deep. She still felt his hands on her thighs, his fingers brushing over her ass cheeks even though his hands were at his sides; still the feeling was tingling on her skin even as she felt the rush of warmth cover her hand and land on her belly and chest.

Sapphire was not worried about the mess he made, after all they were in the shower, but the look in his eyes as they roamed over her, wearing his seed made her own eyes glance down at the white design that seemed splattered across her body and covering her hand. The urge to taste him was great, riding out all rational thought in her head. She slowly released his cock and raised that covered hand to her lips. Her eyes rose, taking in the sight of his body sagging against the shower wall. They rose even more, locking with his eyes as her tongue darted out and swiped across her hand. The taste of him exploded in her mouth and before she realized what she was doing she pulled on his hair and brought his lips to hers. Her tongue pushed past his small resistance as she shared his taste with him.

Sapphire’s head spun with desire as her tongue slid and darted across his. She stepped up closer to him, pressing her body into his as she savored the feel of him. The moan from her throat pulled her back to the here and now and she leaned back, breaking the kiss. Even as her tongue swiped over her lips to capture his taste and feel she knew she needed to put space between them. She had never kissed a client before and for her that was the start of a bad call. Her eyes looked over him once more, her desires strong to be with him and yet she fought those back, knowing she shouldn’t cross that line, not with him or any of her clients.

Stepping back into the cold spray she shivered slightly as the evidence of his release washed from her body. Sapphire could still taste him in her mouth and as much as she wanted more she hoped the cold water would wash away her fire for him. Stepping out of it she reached for the wash cloth nearby to wipe down the front of him where she had pressed to him, “The water is cold. Come; let me get you dried off and into bed.” She tossed the washcloth in the corner of the shower and turned from him, stepping from the shower and wrapping a towel around her body.

Turning back to him she held out her hand, offering to help him from the shower. Once he emerged she leaned across his body to shut off the water. The feel of him again raising the fire inside, but again she batted it away and grabbed a towel. Her hands, wrapped in the towel, moved over every inch of his body and even into his hair. She made sure to dry ever bit of him off so he wouldn’t catch a chill in the house. Wrapping the towel around him she looked up at him and smiled softly as she reached for his hand. Without another word she turned and softly tugged him out of the bathroom and into her room.

Moving him over to the bed, she pulled back the covers and motioned for him to get in, “I will be back in a moment, after I change.” She released his hand and moved to her closet, stepping inside. So many thoughts floated through her mind, so many images of him lying in her bed and even the memory of his lips pressed to hers. She fought each one of them as she pulled the towel from her body and shredded her wet bra and thong. Pulling a black silk robe from the hanger, she slipped it on and turned toward the closet door. Taking a deep breath she tried to strengthen her resolve about not crossing that line with him before she emerged.

The sight of him in her bed almost took her breath from her. Sapphire didn’t know how much longer she could resist him or resist the things she wanted to do to him, but she knew it was better this way. He needed her help and jumping his bones wouldn’t help him, at least not in the long run. Nibbling her bottom lip she moved over to the bed and slipped under the covers with him. Turning to him she reached out for him, “Come here John, let me hold you. You have been through a lot tonight and I am here for you.”

She could tell he was reluctant in coming to her, but when he finally did she wrapped her arms around him. One hand moved up to run her fingers through the locks of hair while her other hand stroked over his back, “I’m here, everything will be fine, and I’m with you every step of the way John.” She was still trying to cross that line with him she realized; never before had she ever had anyone in her bed, but tonight she felt like John was raw in more ways than one and being here with her might help him open up to her more. Her hand continued to stroke over his back as her fingers slowly and softly moved through his hair, just comforting him even though her body was engulfed in flames once again for him

When it was over his body quivering he sagged against the shower wall. His knees were weak, threatening to make him collapse in front of her. He looked at her to see her stomach and chest and the cleavage of her breasts and the hand that had masturbated him covered in the white globs of his semen, The water from the now cold shower spray was just beginning to wash the drops of his spunk off them.

She watched him, taking in everything, the quivering of the muscles in his limbs, the glazing over of his vision, every sharp deep breath he made catching his wind again-all of it.

He shuddered as her hand slowly, almost reluctantly, left his softening cock, but then his eyes widened as she raised that hand to her mouth. Her lips parted and her tongue swept over the drops of cum he had left over her fingers and hand. He had never seen anyone do that outside of pornos. Laura would've given him a black eyeThen suddenly the hand in his hair tightened and she stepped close bringing her mouth against his in a kiss. Her tongue swept past the inept gatekeepers of his lips. It slid over his tongue and had a perculiar taste to it. It was salty, and slightly bitter.

He realized what he was tasting and made a sound trying to pull away. "Mmmff..."

Her body pressed against him, her hand kept his head in place as her tongue slipped and darted over his forcing him to taste himself. It wasn't disgusting-not nearly as much as he would have thought moments before in fact it wasn't bad at all....it was just different.

Eventually she broke the kiss and stepped back giving John a view of the icy shower water running over her sexy body. Sapphire looked at him and used a washrag to wipe him clean. "The water is cold. Come; let me get you dried off and into bed.”

John nodded as she stepped out of the water. What the hell had just happened. Okay, he knew what had just happened, but why the hell hadn't he taken charge? He was a man that took the initiative in lovemaking. John always made sure the woman was completely overwhelmed in the flood of sensations he caused her, and then and only then did he succumb. This time he'd just stood there and let her do whatever the hell she wanted to him. In fact the notion of doing anything other than just stand there and let Sapphire have her way with him hadn't even occurred to him until just now. Why?

He stepped out of the tub refusing to take her hand for help, but when she leaned across him to turn the shower off her breasts pressed against him and shivers not related from the cold water played hopscotch up and down his body. It was a sensual cornucopia of sensation and his eyes drifted closed until...He shook and backed away until he pressed against the frosted glass of her shower stall. Drawn and repulsed by her apparent power over him.

But that power was not to be denied. Again he stood there doing nothing as she ran a towel over his body drying him off. Funny how something so mundane could be so sexy when she did it to him. When she was finished he was half-hard even after that whopper of an orgasm he just had.

He followed her into the room and got into the bed. "You gonna tuck me in and tell me a story too, babe?"

Her only response was, “I will be back in a moment, after I change.” Then she turned and left the room.

As John waited he felt the warm smooth silk sheets and only had his thoughts to occupy him.

What the fuck was wrong with him? He had a drop dead gorgeous woman-the first drop dead gorgeous woman that he had shown any interest in since Laura had-well since he lost his wife, and speaking of that why the hell didn't he feel guilty about cheating on Laura with Sapphire. Just because she was-well just because she was gone didn't mean John would not stay true to her.

What kind of worthless scumbag cheated on the memory of his wife like he had? It was all Sapphire's fault. She had seduced him, lured him into betraying his marriage vows....yeah right...not even he could convince himself she was to blame. Nope, this was all on him. Wouldn't be the only thing he was guilty of.

But from this moment on he would be completely and absolutely faithful to-Sapphire returned wearing a silk bathrobe and the sexiest air about her too. She padded over to the bed and raised the sheets. She even nibbled on her bottom lip and he found it arousing as hell too.

Did she want a second round? John doubted he was ready for that just yet. Still he had to put on the good face. "Can't get enough babe," He asked with a cocky tone that went only skin deep.

“Come here John, let me hold you." She said effortlessly slicing right through his propped up rakish facade, "You have been through a lot tonight and I am here for you.”

He looked away. John couldn't take that...anything but...intimacy...no, he couldn't bear it...but a masochistic part of him wanted it. It needed, and from Sapphire-the god damned traitor. He looked back to her and a war was fought within him between that strange and confusing need she compelled in him and his need to fight it until the bitter end. In the end there was no contest. He came close to her jumping as she wrapped her arms around him. And worst of all was the stroking of his back. This was unbearable, better for her to beat him like one of her whimpy submissives than endure this torment of comfort and intimacy.

He had to try and turn this around, now. Push her away from this wound.

His hand found and squeezed the cheek of her ass, and he sneered lecherously, "Come on, babe, let's skip the cuddling and get down to business again."

Sapphire's hand moved over John's back as his hand reached down and grabbed her ass. His next words were something, while she wasn't completely expecting it, did go along with the front he was putting up for her. His means of keeping her at arm's length.

"Come on, babe, let's skip the cuddling and get down to business again."

She sighed softly, "John, the more you fight the longer you can begin to heal. Why do you keep fighting me when this is what you want?"

She leaned back from him a bit to look at him, "If you really want just a simple fuck, then why come looking for me?" While it was rather blunt, she wanted to put a little shock into his system so that maybe, just maybe he would finally take that front down around her.

She leaned back to him and held him even closer, her hand and fingers never missing a beat to their comfort of him. She stayed quiet, letting John work out what he needed to. Since he wanted to be so hard headed and fight her at every turn, she knew it would take him even longer to work through what put him on this path in life. It would take him longer to heal those past and present pains and it would take longer for him to find that freedom he is searching for.

Sapphire tried to keep her sighs to herself, but even her own patience was running thin on his blockade. They had come so far already and yet just when she thinks John has accepted his true desires, he decides to start acting like any other man on the street she could meet. It annoyed her and yet she knew she couldn't or rather shouldn't let to get to her, but then this was John and he seemed to affect her more than any of her other clients. She had already crossed the proverbial line with him, breaking her own rules or at least the start of them.

Licking over her lips and taking a deep breath, she let it out slowly as she asked him, "John, tell me something, even if it is small, but something that people don't know about you. It can even be what your favorite food is. Just something please."

Sapphire was trying to get him to start talking about anything, but she was really hoping he would at least open up. He had opened up to her in the shower, but she could feel that wall again wrapped around him. Until he kept it down, she wouldn't get far with him.

His hand found and squeezed the cheek of her ass, and he sneered lecherously, "Come on, babe, let's skip the cuddling and get down to business again."

"John," She said with a soft smile, "The more you fight the longer you can begin to heal."

He shook his head afraid to admit the obvious. "I'm fine."

He leaned his head down to kiss her, but stopped when she asked, "Why do you keep fighting me when this is what you want?"

"What you mean as your slave," He scoffed, "What happened in the shower was amazing, but doesn't mean...." He swallowed unable to finish his attempt to distance himself from the truth. The truth was that what had happened in the shower was amazing and it had definitely meant something, and the truth was the power of that moment terrified him to the bone. He was no one's slave, or pet, or lapdog, but it had felt good to let it go, just be in the moment as she had told him to. And that was what scared John about it.

Leaning back to take in his conflicted expression. "If you really want just a simple fuck, then why come looking for me?"

The bluntness of the question knocked him back on his heels. "I...you're not just...I'm not...I..." Hell, she had him sputtering like an embarassed teenager here. He closed his eyes and turned his face away from her. "God damn me for this weakness, but yes I want to fuck you, Sapphire. You're the first woman since Laura that I have wanted so much."

She closed the distance and her hands smoothed over his chest comfortingly. Licking her lips she asked, "John, tell me something, even if it is small, but something that people don't know about you. It can even be what your favorite food is. Just something please."

"I..." He said thinking on what he could offer her, or if he should tell her anything at all. No, she deserved something, and this request was inoccuous. "Cheeseburgers, pizza, lasagna, chili-the spicier the better-the fattening the better-the more satisfying the better-pretty much all the kinds of food that people say you shouldn't eat and you have to pay for one way or the other later on. I'm contrary that way. People tell me I shouldn't do something and that makes me want to do it all the more just to prove them wrong. That's why I'd make a very poor one of your slaves, Sapphire." He chuckled low, "The more you would tell me to do something the more I would want to disobey just to show that I can."

"There you go, something small I told you, babe," His hand which he had noted she hadn't bothered to remove squeezed the asscheek under it. It was firm and toned. Sapphire had to work out atleast an hour or two each day to maintain it. "Now about that simple fucking....what do you say? I want more. I want you, Sapphire. I have since I first saw you, and I don't want to resist it anymore. I know that means I'm being unfaithful to Laura, but I am only a man, and I want you."

Back