Saint Salvatori Ladies Prep (closed for Angelique127)

I, Father Alexsei, had witnessed all the Sister Angelique did, barely hiding my chuckle as she gagged the young girl with the apple. When they had left Sister Angelique voiced a bit of self doubt, and I would hear nothing of it. "Please Sister, do not doubt yourself, these girls desperately need the lessons and training you so generously give. There is no one who I trust more in turning these girls into the type of women that are expected to come out of St. Salvatori's. I thought the apple gag was genius, but if we need to apply the ball gag, please do not hesitate.

Upon leaving Sister Angelique had asked about the new priest who would be arriving any minute. Technically he was to be the Dean of Girls, but any real punishment, I expected would still be administered by Sister Angelique or myself. "His name is Father Phillip Domenici, the Cardinals nephew," I spat out, the name already having a bitter flavor in my mouth. "We need to get him comfortable in our ways, the last thing I need is any concerns being expressed to the Cardinal. I am looking for you to help me convince Father of what a very special place we have here!"

He was not supposed to arrive until mid to late afternoon, I had already planned for the Sister and I to eat privately with him this evening. My biggest hope was he not arrive early. This afternoon's lunch, and then again tomorrow's would officially kick off our Senior Mistress competiton. We would meet with a group of six each day. After that, private interview would be set up for Sister Angelique, myself, and now I guess the new father. Each interview was key, as that was the opportunity to really know the girls and have them put their best foot forward.

There would also be a series of competitions, not unlike the peach contest of earlier this morning. Each contest would highlight critical skills a Senior Mistress must have. "I have reserved the private dining room for today's lunch, please make sure the six girls of today are called from class early, and are dressed appropriately for lunch by the tie I get there. Lunch will begin promptly at 11:45 and we will likely go until 1:30 or so. Please make sure everything is all set for the lunch, I think this may be our very best competition in years. From what I have seen, it will be extremely close, unless one of the girls suddenly emerges head and shoulders above!"

I took one last look at the conservative gown the Sister was wearing. "I assume you will be changing into something more ... fitting...for today's luncheon?" Leaning in, as we were now alone, i gave her a long kiss goodbye. After she left I sat down with each of the girls' files and applications they had submitted, making several mental notes to inquire further about...."

Sapphire

I sucked on my lollipop in class pretending to be interested in what the nun was teaching about some boring history lesson. Who cared what happened a hundred years ago ? I kept glancing at the clock waiting for class to be dismissed so we could go to lunch...

Just then Monica Mc Masters returned to the classroom with an apple in her mouth and took a seat at a desk in the back of the room. The girls giggled and snickered at her dilemma having been disaplined and put in her place. That's what happens when you are outspoken and defy authority. I felt no sympathy for the stupid bitch who had probably cost her a chance at making Miss Senior Mistress...

Five minutes before class was to be dismissed Sister Angelique entered and called out six names, mine being one of them, and said we were to report to a specail lunch with the headmaster...I was excited to be among the first students to make a good impression, unlike poor Miss McMasters did today ! We were given fifteen minutes to freshen up and make ourselves presentable. Of course I wanted to look my best at touched up my lipstick and eyeshadow first...

There was no time like the present to make a very good impression and get a leg up on the competion...:kiss:

Attachments

• 217937413_278840064044649_2954998060020490920_n.jpg
    217937413_278840064044649_2954998060020490920_n.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I was pleased, but I had also been rather insistent that Sapphire be included in our first day's luncheon. While yes we were having two days luncheons, unless someone came out of the box who might surprise us, at the next day, young Jenny, would, the winner of the the Senior Mistress competition was most likely to come from today's group.

Today's group had the three from the Miss Peach contest, Jillian, whose early demonstration of commitment, reinforced by her mother, Constance's, enthusiastic support, already had broken out as the early leader. Then there was Candice, a lovely girl who I hoped had learned through the winning display of Jillian, what it was going to take. I saw that she had already scheduled a private conversation in my office hours tomorrow afternoon.

Then, of course, Megan! A prettier girl or hotter body, it would be hard to find! She had never fully stepped up to being a St. Salv's girl, and I would be speaking with Sister Angelique about some private mentoring that the girl might benefit from, perhaps even some tutoring we might do together?

Today, I had also made sure Sara, was invited, Sara was a very quiet girl, but she had sent a private pic that our security intercepted, that showed real potential and made me wonder if I wasn't overlooking a special talent.

Lastly, there was Sapphire, our newest student. Now why she had not yet made an effort to come and see me, let her presence be known was, let's just say, disappointing. She was a beautiful girl, but perhaps too sweet and innocent to carry on all the responsibilities and obligations of a senior mistress.

In any case, today's luncheon had five very promising candidates. We would sit at a round table, and Jillian was set to seat at my left, then Megan, Sara, Candice, Sapphire and then Sister Angelique to my left. I hoped neither of my proximate guests disappointed me, as there was nothing like sliding my hand up a bare thigh under the table, teasing soft wet folds, to really get my appetite going.

This was a fancy lunch, complete with a wine toast. We would be having a shrimp Caesar salad and lobster bisque, and once lunch was served, the doors would be locked until I opened them. This was a large moment in these young girls' lives, and I only hoped they were up for the occasion!

Saphirre

As I ate my lunch I observed the competition. All the girls were very pretty. However Megan stood out amongest the rest. Not only was she stuck up but somewhat defiant. I had no doubt Sister Angelique would put her in her place when it became necessary. Father Alexsei was older and his bold eyes seemed to undress us whenever given the opportunity when he gazed at our breasts...

I was seated next to Sister Angel. She looked so beautiful for a nun with her dark hair pulled back and her striking blue eyes. If one were smart they would never disobey her. She was calm, cool and collected just like a graceful angel from heaven...

I sipped my wine, it was so refreshing and delishious. The next thing I knew the door opened and a very handsome young gentleman entered the room. He was welcomed and introduced as Father Phillip Domenici by Father Alexsei. I never knew a man who looked so handsome in my entire life...he simply took my breath away !

" Ahh please join us Father. I think you know Sister Angelique and these are our several of our senior students who are in contention for Miss Mistress this semester. " Father Alexsei stood.

" Oh so pleased to meet you Father ! " I said standing up and doing a curtsy while lifting my short skirt up slightly for him...

Attachments

• a95c3d739a87434f0c734216bf03f266.jpg
    a95c3d739a87434f0c734216bf03f266.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Father Alexsei

The first day of the Mistress competition was amongs my favorite days at St. Salv! Each of the girls did a little something, or at least most of them, to make themselves stand out. Once we were all seated, i raised my glass and gave a toast.

I looked at Sister Angelique and then made sure to make eye contact with each of the women. "I think you all know what it means to be the Senior Mistress, the list of your predecessors speaks for itself. Over the next two weeks you will compete, and I will say, looking at not only this table, but the others we will meet with tomorrow, I believe that this year may be our stiffest competition, and the young woman who prevails will have truly proven she is exceptional, so ladies, here is to finding the very best woman!"

After that I went through some of the details, for each of the next ten days they would be judged on their attire. They would present themselves individually to Sister Angelique, Father Domenici and myself. For either a morning or afternoon, each would twice spend a half day in dedicated service to each of us. There would also be pagent replete with evening gown, swimsuit and talent competions, and then there would be less formal competitions arranged by each of us, with small groups ranging from two to five girls. I explained how the competitions may seem strange to some of them, but to trust me, they were each time honored traditions in their own right and each served a purpose.

I had to be honest, not knowing Father Domenici, except by reputation, I was not certain he would fully embrace the events, but I would leave it to him to evaluate the girls as he saw fit. At the end of the two weeks, each of the judges woud rank the top 4 girls one to four. If there were any ties, I, as the headmaster, would cast the deciding vote.

It was interesting to see the various girls reactions and sense the competitive juices. I too had noticed Megan, whose nipples clearly got harder with each word I uttered, and by the end, would have cut glass.

When Father Domenici entered, I noticed Sapphire's reaction and could not deny feeling a bit jealous. For as long as I could remember, there had only been one bull in our barnyard, but luckily, the new priest was supposedly quite devout.

As lunch ended, each of us chose a single girl who would be our guest this afternoon, and we provided the schedules for the next two weeks. As fortune would have it, I was assigned Megan, and Father Domenici, Sapphire. Sister Angelique, Jillian. Once the girls were excused, with the three scurrying off to our individual offices, it was only Sister Angelique and the new priest remaining. I gave the new priest the briefest of nods and then turned to my dear Angelique. "What do you think? Do you agree? This may be our best collective group of candidates, ever. I hope they don't disappoint!"

Sapphire

To say I was impressed when Father Domenici entered the room would be an understatement. He was simply to handsome to be a priest, tall dark and handsome, not to mention being very young. When I found out he would be my mentor for the future instructions for the competion I was simply beside myself. How did I get so lucky ? Even Sister Angelique seemed smitten by his imposing presence...

I wasn't worried in the least about the competion. Yes they were all pretty, especailly Megan and Jillian. Although I looked like a good girl, under the surface I was a real bitch who knew how to manipulate both males and certain females. Soon I would have them all eating from my hand or wrapped around my finger. Not that it was going to be easy to seduce the new young priest or Miss Angelique for that matter but I enjoyed a challenge...after all I was the hottest female in St. Salvatori's ...

As I was gracefully walking down the hall towards my private room, a source of envy among the other girls who had to share one, I heard Megan say, " Just look at Miss Goody Two Shoes strut down the hall like she's so much better than us just because her sponsor is the new hunky priest. "

Miss Goody Two Shoes ? That was the first time someone referred to me as that. Stuck up spoiled rich bitch or Princess was often used instead. Not in the least insulted, I turned around to confront my new rival..." At least I'm not a little flat chested class gossip who couldn't get a boyfriend if she tried. "

" I...I...Ive dated alot of boys. " Megan insisted.

" Really ? Rumor has it you are still a virgin. " I made it sound like a bad thing...

" Well at least I'm not a slut like you are ! " Megan smirked...

" How dare you call me that ! " I wasn't offended but I responded without thinking and slapped her hard on the face. I was the new student here and no one was going to put me down without a fight.

Megan was shocked and immediately began to tear up, holding her bright red cheek.

" Say your sorry bitch before I slap you again ! " I threatened her.

" Please don't...I'm so sorry I called you that. "

I gave Megan a dirty look warning her not to talk like that to me again and with my head held high went to my room. For some reason I was excited about what just happened...soon I knew it would be all over school that I was a bitch not to be disrepected. What if Father found out ? Maybe he would call me in his office and punish me by spanking my derriere...

Attachments

• 245039576_4685627518143208_8586905309767368672_n.jpg
    245039576_4685627518143208_8586905309767368672_n.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Angelique Marie La Barre

The young nun would rather sponsor the pretty Sapphire instead of Jillian but perhaps it was for the best. Father Domenici was brand new here and did not know their traditions sort of speak. It was up to her to introduce him to it. Of course he was devoted to his vow of celibacy since he was new to the priesthood but he was a male after all was said and done. Besides Angel was going to enjoy the challenge...very few could resist her charms, no matter how wicked and forbidden. Underneath her habit Angel had the face and body of a centerfold model and she was a temptress and knew how to use that body to her advantage.

Satisfied with the results, Father Alexsei excused himself, leaving Angelique alone with the new young Father.

" First I want to welcome you to our academy sir. I hope you will like your tenure here with us and find it inspirational. Perhaps, if you wish, we could have a private prayer service this evening in the chapel. It might help that we get to know each other better since we are going to be working together in the immediate future. " Angelique suggested, smiling shyly...

Attachments

• c990aeea42885d327f33ebb483ee7524.jpg
    c990aeea42885d327f33ebb483ee7524.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Father Alexsei

I can't say I was thrilled with the arrival of the young, and pious priest. Don't get me wrong, I had nothing personal against him, but this was MY school, My student body, MY staff, and MY Senior Mistress contest. And while each of Sister Angelique, Father Domenici and myself would spend some significant time with each prospective mistress, where they could attempt to convince each of us, in the ways they chose, to convince us they were worthy of our vote, if there was a tie, I would cast the deciding vote.

However, should Sister Angelique and Father Domenici agree on a different candidate than mine, that girl would be the winner. I didn't think about that possibility as it had been ten years and not once had Sister Angelique and I disagreed. It was imperative that each of us be impartial, which was not easy as each of us were given 2-3 girls to individually mentor. I had sent Father Domenici the profiles of each of the girls, and he had instantly come back requesting our newest student, Sapphire, a truly lovely young girl, who I had originally chosen for myself.

I put on a good face and welcomed the Father as he arrived just as our lunch was about to begin. I watched his eyes, as he was introduced to Sister Angelique and each of the young ladies, and could not help but smile as he seemed to take in every one. This was a very good sign, for I had wondered if Father Domenici was even interested in women, but he could barely hide his enthusiasm for each of the little lambs of our flock!

We assigned the mentors, and in this first group, ultimately the Sister and I would take two, and the new Father would focus solely on Sapphire. I would need to talk to him later, but tomorrow he would need to take at least one more girl, which would leave Sister Angelique and I with 4 a piece. I hated to leave early as I was dying to hear Sister's reaction to both our initial candidates and the new Father, but that would happen later. I had a call set with the Cardinal who was going to want to know that his nephew was in good hands, and of that I could easily assure!

************​

Father Domenici, if asked, would admit he had found Father Alexsie intimidating and only relaxed upon his departure. Already he could tell that St. Salvatori's was different than any place he had been before. He made a quick sign of the cross and prayed that God would help me guide these young girls as he should. The invitation from Sister Angelique was as welcome as it was unexpected. "Why that would be wonderful, sharing those quiet moments with our Father is what we all need isn't it? Do you have a special place where you like to express your faith?"

Just the invitation alone had him feeling better, he sensed that the Sister would help him get comfortable with his new obligations and the customs of the highly respected school!

Angelique Marie La Barr

Angelique spent at least an hour preparing for her meeting with the new member of their flock. Her make up was flawless and her long dark hair shined. Tonight she didn't plan to hide her fabulous body underneath her conseritive habit, and selected a dress that showed off her cleaveage to its best advantage. It also was very short and revealed a glimpse of her stocking tops and the heels only added to her allure. A spray of her favorite perfume to give him something to remember her by.

She looked seductive, rather wicked in fact...

Not to think that this wasn't going to be challenging to seduce a young handsome priest who had just taken a vow of celibacy. But nevertheless he was a male and if anything like Father Alexsei would enjoy having access to the female students and some of their mothers, along with a few selected naughty nuns ! The good father had his own harum sort of speak and it was up to Angel to introduce young Father Domenici to sins of the flesh.

When Father Domenici opened his door after she knocked he didn't recognize Angel at first..." Yes may I help you ? "

" Don't tell me you forgot about our meeting Father ? " Angeliue pouted, but not waiting for an invitation to enter the his room.

" Sister Angelique ? " the young father suddenly did a double take.

" Why yes sir in the flesh ! " she smiled and sat down in the only chair available, crossing her legs while stiffening her spine to better show off her breasts like a female should.

Father Domenici looked uncomfortable running his hands through his hair at the sight of a very beautiful woman, a nun for christ sake, sitting in his private chambers. " Excuse me but do you always dress like that ? " he asked after recovering from the total shock.

" Only when off duty...whats a matter, sir, don't you approve ? " Angel asked innocently.

" No...I mean yes, of course I do. I just didn't expect you to be out of uniform. "

" Forgive me father but I must confess that I like to get all dressed up sometimes, even if I have no where to go ! Father Alexsei doesn't seem to mind too much ! " Angel stated as her manicured fingernails ran up and down her the silk of her stocking clad thigh...Father Domenici looked slightly uncomfortable too say the least, but definately interested in her.

" I hope I didn't come at an inconvenient time father, I only want to help you feel welcome here. If there is anything you need please feel free to ask me and I will do my best to provide you whatever you need. "

" Thank you Miss La Barr, I appreciate your help. As you know this is my first assignment by the church and I want to do my best to serve God and the unfortunate. "

" Of course sir, I think you will make a wonderful addition to the academy and church. If you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask me. I am here to serve you Father, in any way I can ! "

Sister Angelique was pleased by the way the young fathers eyes were undressing her whenever he got a chance. It was blatantly obvious or anything but it proved that she had his attention and he certainly liked the way she was recrossing her legs in front of him as they talked...it may not be as difficult to seduce him as she had first thought, young father Domenici seemed to be a red blooded male despite his vow of chasity...

They discussed several issues and teaching methods and Angel used this opportunity to tease him, using all her female assetts and charm. At one point she excused herself to use the bathroom. Feeling absolutely wicked and naughty Angel removed her moist pair of silky panties and draped them over the sink as a gift for him to find later...

Before departing for the evening they exchanged their private cell phone numbers in case they needed to get in touch with eacher for anything. Angelie left knowing she had made a good impression on the young priest...

Last edited:
Father Alexsei

Megan did not disappoint, while I was not certain she would win Senior Mistress, she was certainly not about to go down without a fight. I had watched her reactions to all I had covered at the meeting, and with each word she sat up straighter, her back firm, her breasts pushed out, her nipples pert. Her eyes never left mine, and as I watched her cross and uncross her legs, lick her lips, I was more and more anticipating our afternoon together.

I had taken a couple of calls, and when she knocked on my door, I could tell Megan was ready for business. We exchanged small talk for nearly a half hour, as she told me again of her upbringing and her passion for the school. With the perfunctory niceties including we got to the real meat of the session. Megan had been courteous enough to remover her panties before entering, leaving them on my desktop as she moved over beside my desk, hopping up, and smiling as she displayed her most compelling asset.

Over the years, I have enjoyed quite a few of our Mistress, candidates' pussies, but few were any sweeter or more receptive than young Megan. She was a young lady, who enthusiastically invited the enjoyment of her pussy, and after delighting in her honey and multi orgasmic talents, she dropped to her knees, and reciprocated, her gleaming white teeth, opened, she could suck the chrome off a tail pipe, but rather than rush, she delivered an extended and incredible display of oral skills, including the swallowing of every drop and a nice cock cleansing as a close.

This was only the first day, and what a start. In fact, I was so thoroughly sated, I slept right through dinner and awoke barely in time to have a sandwich delivered to my cottage. Looking at my watch I knew that Sister Angelique should just be wrapping up her meeting with our young priest. She, of course had received my approval for her outfit for the session, and I was particularly interested in whether she had left the gift we had discussed. I had complete trust in the Sister's abilities, but I still was curious. So, as I began to eat my BLT, I sent a quick message.

"My Dearest Angel, please come by my quarters when you are done with your session, I can hardly wait to hear how your evening went...Alexsei"

Last edited:
Angelique read the message from Father Alexsei and answered his summons to his quarters. She was dedicated to him and always serve his wishes. The nymphomaniac nun was dissappointed but not feeling entirely rejected. Father Domencici had seemed rather fascinated with her legs and breasts which was rather encouraging.

Without bothering to knock she entered his candlelit chambers and sat down on on a chair and crossed her legs like a lady should.

" So how did it go ? "

" As well as should be expected, I think. You have to remember our new young father is dedicated and committed and not ready to give in to the temptation of the flesh just yet. " Angelique smirked carressing her legs in front of the elder father. " I do believe it is only a matter of time before I can break down his resistance and seduce him. " she promised. " After all he is just a male ! "

Angel posed moving her legs over the arms of the leather chair exposing her trimmed pussy and fingered herself. " Oh forgive me father, for I have sinned...my poor little tight pussy is always so hot and wet ! I can't help if it always craves a big hard cock inside ! "

Attachments

• (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=c9HtUCrqP4WyxY8F)original_296808482.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=c9HtUCrqP4WyxY8F)original_296808482.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 1
I couldn't help but smile as Sister Angelique expressed her confidence at being able to seduce and turn our young priest to the joys of the flesh. I watched as she ran her hands up and down her legs. "Did you leave your panties as we discussed, were the damp and carrying the rich aroma of your musk dear Sister?"

Part of this was sincere query of course, part of this was our game, for while I enjoyed giving my submissive colleague assignments, it was the reliving and celebration of those encounters after the fact that provided much of the fodder for the good Sister's and my most enjoyable nights.

"Do not worry Sister Angelique, for there are temptations and then there is you, temptations can be avoided, but you ..." And I moved closer, now standing directly over her. Powerful and strong, staring down. "...you cannot be resisted. Your beauty, your body wears on a man's mind and soul, soon all he can do is think about you .. touching you, tasting you...copulating!"

She knew their dance, delivered her lines with the timing and sincerity of a broadway actress, spreading her legs, and delicately fingering her pussy, the sirens call that she knew her Dom could not resist. She even begged for penance, and with that, I undid my robe and stripped it over my head. My body hard and chiseled, completely naked underneath, my large cock hard in anticipation.

"As you should crave dear sister, yours is a pussy that must run wild and free, but there is only one who can really tame it, right my Angel?" I kneeled down, and spread her legs apart, with my palms. Leaning in I brought my nose to her opening, inhaling deeply and feeling the rush of pheromones.

"Of all my conquests, all that I hold most sacred, none competes with the slice of heaven between your thighs Sister...." I kissed her opening and lapped the tip of my tongue up and down her glistening slit. "And you taste as diving as you look ... no the new father will not resist for long."

With a click of a button the lights dimmed and their special sex bench arose from the ground. I stood up and extended my hand, "A cock, this cock is what you crave my dear, then why don't we strap you in and give your pussy what it needs?"

This wasn't the first time Angel was strapped down in Father Alexsei specail device and made to submit and pay for her wicked worldly sins. Once again he would make her beg for forgiveness and mercy while her own body betrayed itself. He made her crave his cock while knowing it was wrong and a sin. But nature had made her a submissive female and Father was a dominant male like God had intended...

Naked, except for her silk stockings Angelique permitted her body to be restrained and spread open as a offering. She couldn't hide her excitement, her nipples were taunt and her pussy was wet !This wasn't the first time Angel was strapped down in Father Alexsei specail device and made to submit and pay for her wicked worldly sins. Once again he would make her beg for forgiveness and mercy while her own body betrayed itself. He made her crave his cock while knowing it was wrong and a sin. But nature had made her a submissive female and Father was a dominant male like God had intended...

Naked, except for her silk stockings Angelique permitted her body to be restrained and spread open as a offering. She couldn't hide her excitement, her nipples were taunt and her pussy was wet in anticipation ! Angel knew she would have to beg and plead like a whore first before her cunt was penetrated, finally giving her satisfaction.

" Oh Father Alexsei...I am so sorry...please don't punish me ! Haven't I alway been devoted to you ? " Angel pleaded, her slim half naked body twisting in desperation.

Usually he liked to make her suffer for hours. Angelique was his favorite devoted nun unlike any of the others. Perhaps it was because she had the perfect female body of a porn star and such a sweet tight naughty cunt...

Last edited:
:kiss:

Attachments

• Shaved-Gorgeous-Brunette-Babe-Sasha-Grey-with-Beautiful-Pussy-23.jpg
    Shaved-Gorgeous-Brunette-Babe-Sasha-Grey-with-Beautiful-Pussy-23.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Pleasure or pain, punishment or ecstacy ... Alexsei and Angelique

Much of it was show and they both knew it, the mating dance of the truly wicked, people who needed the extra kick of dancing with the devil to reach their highest highs. For the temptation that Sister Angelique's nearly flawless body, gorgeous face, and wanton cunt provided me, was more than I could bare and could certainly never refuse.

I stripped off my robe, as Angelique mounted the spreader, almost purring as I strapped her in. She played her role, knowing what to say to make me hard and her wet, get the hearts pumping and my cock arc high!

" Oh Father Alexsei...I am so sorry...please don't punish me ! Haven't I alway been devoted to you ? "

I walked around her, wanting to gaze and enjoy her body from every angle. "It isn't punishment my child, it is redemption ...." I held the small horse whip in my hands and ran it up the back of her legs, played it along the top ridge of her ass.

"It is a shame that we need to cover that body of yours, you know that?" I smiled moving around her, the tip of my cock a mere four inches, or less than half its 9 inch length. Nine inches that she knew was aching, twitching to have her.

Turning my hand I slid the whip underneath her, up her gorgeous thighs, across her sculpted tummy, and then flicked her rock hard nipples until she cooed and grinded.

"So my Angel, you know what it takes, what you need, how to be redeemed...." Moving back around her, I brought the whip down hard on her ass, watched her buck and jerk like a horse, gorgeous in every way.

"You know the words....Fuck me Father...Fuck with with aht great big cock....fuck my slutty pussy...." This time the strike was more precise, a stinging strike directly on the pursed lips of her dripping cunt. "Tall me what you need sister...teh secret of your salvation....your purification ...your redemption!!!!" And again, the whip rang down on the most appealing pussy I had ever seen!

" Ohhhh yes... fuck me, father...fuck my hot wicked wet pussy...give what I deserve ...Please Father I am beggng you ! " Angel pleaded for him to show mercy and prayed that he would give her redemption. She was a virgin when she had came to serve him and the sisterhood and was completely loyal to both ! Father Alexsei was the master and provided salvation as well as pleasure and pain ! Angelique looked forward to her weekly punishment and wished it was performed more often.

Angelique continued to beg for forgiveness and redemption that only Father's cock could provide. She was helpless and totally submissive, like a good little whore...

" I am sorry father but I must confess, I have sinned... when I went on vacation in Italy I was a very bad girl...I didn't mean to be with him but he was so handsome and charming and like the wicked devil he seduced me ! I promise, Father I will never let it happen again ! Oh please, please forgive me for being such a bad and naughty girl ! "

She could tell by his expression that he was not pleased. Angel had violated Father Alexsei's trust....

Last edited:
This was meant to be a game, our game, starting as normal. I had sent Sister Angelique on a mission, not necessarily holy, but a mission, nonetheless! Back she had come, sans panties, again as instructed, following my command, being the sexy and submissive little whore I had trained her to be. When she had cum to live here at Saint Salv's I didn't remember. But I did remember her 18th birthday, how how she had come to me wearing the gift I had given. White lace and shear netting, fit perfectly to fit every curve of her, voluptuous, 18 year old body!

I had taken her gift, made her mine, and from that point, even before, but no in every way, she belonged to me! So, we had played our games, my building of the temptress, but always under my control, her lovers, her cunt, even her orgasms! Not a one enjoyed without my authority, and even then, she would come back and her body only purified through the benefit of my seed!

And thus I had been waiting for her return, even refusing the overtures of Meghan, always one looking to get a leg up, or in this case the first to get her legs open on the competition. But I had refused, these nights with Sister Angelique were sacred to me, and to properly purify her wicked little pussy, required my load to be full and prepared to anoint her!

So...you can only imagine my surprise, no shock, no...horror at just when she had assumed the position, clearly wet and ready for our ritual, I recieved her confession. I simply had no choice, "You whore! How could you betray me so, betray all I have done for you, your solemn oaths to me!"

I was enraged, taking the crop, she needed to understand the wickedness of her ways, return to God's hand, return as my most faithful servant! CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, she felt the sting as applied to her slutty cunt! CRACK, CRACK, CRACK. "Repent, repent dear girll, repent to God, repent to me!"

"Beg for forgiveness child, it is your only chance, beg for salvation!" And as she begged, the lord began to forgive her, delivering comfort in the form of my cock as I drove into her over and over, her body lubricating, dripping actually, as she felt the hand, and cock of the lord!

"Who do you belong to Angelique...who do you serve...you must learn my trust and loyalty again!" No matter the cause, Angelique was as tight and wet as ever, a woman whose pussy inspired devotion, and as I came, never did I feel closer to the Father!

Not let releasing her hands, I went to the locked cabinet and retrieved what I needed. "Now my child, until I say otherwise, you will wear this chastity belt, and each night, you will cum to me for inspection and salvation...we will fuck the Devil from you, are you ready to be mine again, mine and only MINE?" And of course, for this first night, I deemed it only appropriate that she wore the anal safeguard as well, for this was a key point for the Sister, and no caution was too great!

Angelique had no choice but to obey Father Alexsei after having confessed her sins. As her punishment the young nun would have to wear the chasity belt underneath her robes until he decided otherwise. To make matters worse it also had an anal safeguard attached. Angel was completely at his mercy and no longer in his favor...

She was shamed for being a female and went to her room to pray for forgiveness. Angel had behaved like a whore and must accept her punishment. Needless to say it was very difficult to sleep with such a dreaded device around her waist preventing her from comitting any further indiscretions.

The next morning during class it was rather painful to sit down at her desk in class. The device was a constant reminder of her sins. Angel did not wish this punishment on anyone else, nevertheless she had to pay the price of her transgressions.

After prayer Sister Angelique noticed Megan was improperly dressed for class. The defiant student was not wearing one of the required school uniforms but instead a rather risque tight corset top.

" Megan why are you not properly attired for class. Please go to your room and change into something more appropriate immediately ! " Angelique demanded.

" What is wrong with what I am wearing ? I think you are just jealous... "

" I want you to report to Father Alexsei's office now ! " Sister Angelique stood up and grabbed Megan by her ear, leading her out of the room and down the hall towards the office. Angel walked stiffly, taking small steps but she was determined to have this student disciplined by a higher authority.

Once in the office Megan sat down and crossed her legs and popped her pink bubblegum. She didn't seem to be afraid of any of the consequences of dressing inappropriately...

Father finally opened the door. " Yes what seems to be the problem ? "

" Yes Miss Megan has not confirmed to our dress code and has refused to change into something more appropriate. "

Father Alexsei smiled his eyes looking over the young students body. " Please come in young lady. And thank you for bringing this matter to my attention Sister Angelique. I will handle this myself. " he said dismissing her...

Attachments

• 258544357_890686218258841_8733665295070654054_n.jpg
    258544357_890686218258841_8733665295070654054_n.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
It had not been easy for Father Alexsei to so severely punish his protege. I had felt betrayed, having invested so much into the training of, what I had felt, was the perfect submissive. My sense of disappointment was profound, and so I had chosen a radical punishment, for what use did a good submissive make, if she was not compelled to follow only the strict instructions of her master.

Of course, punishment had to be matched with care, leaving no doubt in her mind of the benefit of being loyal to his supervision and care! So, as Sister Angelique walked into my office, I noticed and smiled at the tenderness of her gate, and the absolute rigidness of her posture. The discomfort would do wonders in her learning her lesson. "Please come in young lady. And thank you for bringing this matter to my attention Sister Angelique. I will handle this myself."

Having been dismissed, she dutifully turned away, and I was able to fully enjoy the inappropriateness of Megan's behavior. Angelique was just about to walk out, "Oh, Sister, I would like to follow up on our discussion of last evening later tonight. I will have dinner served in my quarters, and I will expect you a bit after 8 to dine with me and continue?"

Having told the wickedly naughty nun, of my expectations, I was now alone with the young delight. Using my hand to gesture, I had the teenager stand for my inspection. I had to give it to her, there was not the slightest hint of shame, she was blessed by the dear lord himself, and so no reason not to flaunt it!

She was not the only one blessed, for few men were given a vocation that fed their desires, like I had been given. I had her stop her pirouette, as she was now facing away from me, and I could come up behind her. Moving her hair to the side, as my lips moved toward her ear, and my hand caressed her young breast.

"So, young lady, when you dress this way, for what purpose do you aim? ... Is it to excite men, for here other than myself and Father Domenici? Is it for us? Do you think that this will assist your aim of being Senior Mistress?" As I spoke I slid my hand within the cup of her corset, allowing my fingers to play and tease with her young nipple.

"Or is it the the ladies you fashion...or maybe both?" I was not only curious as to her answers, but also how her body reacted to my most unique and unconventional inquisition?

Megan gasped as Father played with her stiff sensitive nipple..." Oh yes Father ...I like dressing up and looking pretty. Besides I have alot of competion for Senior Mistress...Please...I so want to win the title that I will do anything ! " Megan confessed beginning to squirm under his touch..." Forgive me Father I am so sorry, I didn't realize I was breaking the dress code...please don't spank me ! "

This was not the first time Megan had been disciplined for disobeying the rules. Although she wouldn't admit it, Megan loved being spanked by Father Alexsei because it absolutely excited her. Alot. Megan also secretly fantasized about being disciplined by Angelique or one of the other nuns !

The young student leaned over Father's desk and lifted her short skirt, anticipating her punishment...

I watched her raise her dress, revealing her white thong and how her inner thighs were slick and glistening. I was going to give her the discipline she obviously craved, but I also needed her to understand what it really took to become the Senior Mistress.

Sitting down on on the sofa to my office, I beckoned Megan over with the crook of my finger, patting my knee for her to lie across. As she began to lay down across my knee, I fondled the cheeks of her ass, massaging her firm muscles and taught skin. "I know you want to win the Title, but all the girls do, and it will take more than dressing provocatively to convince not only I, but Sister Angelique and Father Domenici, we will all be looking for different things we believe the Senior Mistress should possess."

I felt her wiggle as I massaged, and then jerk, when my hand quickly lifted and came down firmly, SMACK, echoling off my walls as I struck her.

"Sister Angelique deserves your respect, which is why she asks you to follow the dress code. For a woman can still be attractive, desired when more modestly attired. Do not underestimate her, for she knows how to know the time to be humble before the Lord, and also how to express her appreciation."

SMACK, again, my hand came down, this time on her other cheek. I felt her jerk again, only to arch her back and raise her tight young ass, as if in search of more. "Father Domenici, you will need to speak with him, learn of his expectations and then use your creativity to differentiate yourself. "As for me, I demand total loyalty, total commitment to myself, the teachers of this school, and your fellow students. The best of our Senior Mistresses, were able to please and appeal to all of her audiences. You say you will do anything, but those are easy words, and words mean little, it is actions that will impress."

I rub out the red marks, "I think you understand my point, but I would like to have you join Sister Angelique and I tonight, and I would like you to use the time from now until then to think about actions, not words. Is there anything else you would like to say or do, before I let you go back to class?"

Angelique sat at her desk in class while the young ladies studied their textbooks. Megan the trouble maker and was being discliplined by Father Alexsei, for the tenth time this year, and the classroom was calm. Angel glanced over at Sapphire, who looked so pretty while sitting there. She was definately Angel's favorite choice for Miss Senior Mistress this year. The young blonde was almost perfect and showed alot of potential. More than that little brat Megan Rogers. Angelique's mind drifted off to last night and her meeting with Father Domenici, he was very handsome but may present a challenge. He did not seem interested in her as a female despite dressing up sexy for him and did seem rather immune to her. Of course being so young and new here it was understandable that he would be so devout at least at first. No matter what he was a male nevertheless and Angel enjoyed a challenge...so far no man had ever been able to resist her charms. It was just a matter of time !

Eventually Megan returned to class and took her seat, although she sat more or less sideways on her hip. No doubt her derriere was red and sore. She was the perfect little chastised meek student and did not dare look at Angel or anyone else in the eye. Megan would be on her best behavior at least for the rest of the day.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door before Father Domenici entered. All the girls smiled since they liked the handsome young priest...

" Forgive me for the interupption Sister Angel but I was wondering if I could have a moment of your time ? "

" Of course Father. " Angel nodded.

" I have recieved an invitation from our sister school or should I say St. Anthony's Academy for boys that they were thinking of having cheerleaders this year represent them and since it is an all male school they would invite our girls to try out. That is if anyone would be interested. "

Almost all the girls raised there hands, eager for the chance to be around some boys and volunteered. Father seemed very pleased with the reponse.

" Okay tryouts are tomorrow evening after class. The bus leaves at four PM. I hope you will help me in this latest endever Sister if you will...if you are willing to discuss the details please feel free to meet with me this evening. " he invited.

" Yes it sounds like a wonderful opportunity for our girls...I do have a meeting with Father Alexsei this evening but I am sure that he would understand if I postponed it until a latter time. " Angelique said feeling a little excited about the prospect of meeting with him alone again...

Father Domenici was quite pleased with both the enthusiasm of the girl's and Sister Angelique herself. Truth be told, the dean at St. Anthony's was a priest that Father Domenici had studied under while at Notre Dame. It had taken a while but Father Domenici had broached the topic of football, lamenting how he missed the fall and the games of the Domers, under the oversight of touchdown Jesus. By and by the conversation turned to cheeleaders, speaking in hushed tones of improper thoughts they had both shared regarding a certain Mary Kay McDonald. She had stirred the souls of many a fighting Irish man with her skills!

Yes, young men needed the inspiration of young girls to ignite their most virile talents. Father Domenici hung up quite pleased. For it had been a restless night, for no matter how often he tossed and turned, he thought of the visit and gift left behind of Sister Angelique La Barre. He had never entertained a woman like her, dressed like her, a woman whose very presence made him feel as if he was Adam, being tempted into the garden of evil. Tempted he was, but he would resist, even when she must have had some issue where she absent mindedly left her panties behind. He had just showered, when reaching for the towel, he found the silky, damp gift instead. He had brought them to his face wiping away the water, only to be engulfed and overwhelmed by the pheromones emanating from the cotton crotch.

He had tried to sleep, but those panties lingered on his mind, not once, not twice but three times he found himself waking up to wad them, bring to his nose and inhale the wonderful musk! He would resist the ultimate temptation of course, but he needed to face these sudden demons, and test his vows. Asking the beautiful nun to assist this project, seemed the perfect answer. However, now, as he looked around the room, at the raised hands, he found his jaw falling open, his mouth agape, as Megan, Jessica, Regina, Sapphire, almost every girl raised her hand. Could all of these girls demonstrate the flexibility and flame the desires like Mary Kay once had?

"Sister, why don't you and I have dinner, and then, I believe perhaps uh..." He looked around, "A few of the girls... be sure to include Megan, Jessica and Sapphire, might demonstrate their skills for us, we wouldn't want to put anyone forward who wasn't capable, now would we? We can agree on a mini try-out perhaps?" He looked at the sister eagerly, realizing he needed to leave as the entire situation was proving quite arousing.

I (Alexsei) was disappointed to get the call from Sister Angelique. "Okay, if you must, I do approve of our girls representing St. Salv as cheerleaders, but I would like to review the final list. However, remember your chastity belt. I do expect you to come by when you are done and I will consider removing your punishment?" I did not mention I would be including Megan as well, nor did I know you and Father Domenici might have already run her through a different type of workout!

Sapphire

I was so excited to try out for cheerleading for the boys football team for our all boys school ! Before tranfering here I had heard rumors that St. Salvatori was going to go co ed but it never happened, at least not this year. But at least we would have exposure to the opposite sex if only for a few hours instead of just the same old catty females. And if I made the squad it was an opportunity to show off my skills and get a leg up on the competion for Senior Miss. Although the year was just beginning I had the feeling the little bitch Megan was the front runner so far and Jessica and Regina also in serious contention. What a better way to prove my talent ! Besides Sister Angelique seemed to like me...and I couldn't help but notice how good looking the new young Father was ! ! He was totally hot, too bad he took a vow of celibacy ! But that didn't mean I couldn't gain his favor ...

Attachments

• faye-tasker.jpg
    faye-tasker.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 5
Father Alexsei

St. Salv's had a dance room, the thought at one time had been that many of the girls might be interested in ballet, but that had never really caught on to the degree that the Board had anticipated when they built the fine facility. Nevertheless, the room had mirrors, floor to ceiling along all four sides. a part on each of the two side walls, with plenty of space in the middle.

Father Domenici had come to see me, to discuss the cheerleading opportunity, and I had suggested if he and Sister Angelique were going to do any sorts of pre tryouts or instructing that they use the studio which was located on the second floor of the are east wing. Of course I had had some concealed cameras installed inside, with a microphone so that I could oversee any proceedings, and obviously for security purposes, but for the life of me, I could not remember if I had ever told Sister Angelique about the cameras or not.

I asked about the girls he had invited already, and suggested a few more names. "When exactly will you be conducing all of this?" And the new, young priest told me he had arranged to meet Sister Angelique at 7:00 PM, sharp!

I could not help but note the smile on the young priests face as he referenced the good Sister and the girls, he seemed to have a true passion for cheerleading. I of course encouraged him, for it was nice to see something bringing a sense of passion to the ever so serious young priest.

Back