Saint Salvatori Ladies Prep (closed for Angelique127)

Homerun2611

Literotica Guru
Saint Salvatori was a prestigious preperatory and finishing school unlike any other. Whether it was Fortune 500 CEO’s, Supreme Court Justices, or world renowned surgeons, authors and attorneys, there was a sly smile and a knowing glance with the common understanding that I lost my cherry at SS Prep!

Saint Salvatori Prep School, was not only New Hampshire's most highly recognized ladies collegiate prep and finishing school, it was the single largest contributor of freshman women to the Ivy League, Stanford, Vassar, Wellesley and Smith. There were strict rules, that you could not enter Saint Salvatori until you were 18 years of age, so women often spent their junior, senior and even one year of extra "finishing" before moving on. It was widely understood that these women learned skills, polishing, and training at Salvatori that would take them far in life as political and philanthropic leaders, business executives, doctors, lawyers and the performing arts. The preparation at Salvatori was considered to be like no other, and they were right! It was where girls became women. During this two-to-three-year phase the women transitioned from true innocence to seasoned and accomplished Salvatori women.
The St. Salvatori Headmaster, Father, Alexsei Drummond, was a legend in Education. He was a sought after speaker of international renown. Of course he would have had to be to have survived the “scandal”. An unwanted picture of a Salvatori girl being prepared for her senior excursion, had somehow made its way to the internet and become instantly viral. And while this scene was not necessarily surprising to the many accomplished alumni, it was quite shocking for those who considered the school the absolute pinnace of women’s Catholic education.

The savvy priest had quickly put the matter to rest. He had spoken to the girl’s parents regarding the unauthorized, and completely unacceptable behavior of the young lady in question. They had pleaded with him, that she needed Saint Salvatori now more than ever. He had graciously and generously relented. Yet, the school which reported directly to Cardinal Martini in Manhattan was suddenly under a whole new level of scrutiny. “For God’s sake Alexsei, how could you have been so careless, the discretion and firm control over leaks is one thing I have always counted on!” Father Alexsei was humbled, the Cardinal had been known to enjoy some of the priveliges available at St. Salvatori himself, but he made it clear certain changes must be made.

So, Father Phillip Domenici, the young nephew of the Cardinal of Chicago would be added to the staff. Phillip had just returned from Rome, where he had studied under the Pontiff himself. Phillip was seen a young man of unquestioned virtue. His role would be as an outlet for any student so tormented by the temptations of Satan as had the young girl in the photo. “I know, I know Alexsei, I tried to talk the Pope out of it myself, but he felt it necessary.” “But Cardinal, you know our ways here, we will beginning our trials for Senior Mistresses.” The St. Solvitori Mistress positons were the most desired and envied of all roles. The newly appointed Supreme Court Justice, Eleanor McMahon had been a Mistress.

Being named a Senior Mistress, technically referred to as the Senior Class President, Vice President and Secretary, was a free ticket into the school of your choice. It was also the key to managing all the liquor and drug distribution at the school, and having your run of the girls, well now the girls and boys, however you may choose to have them serve you. You would coordinate and make sure the faculty was taken care of, and coordinate all social events. They would also represent the school at several prestigious events.

Oh yes, that was the other change, for the first time in its long history, there were a handful of boys being admitted into each class. This had been the suggestion of Sister Angelique. Sister Angelique was the other person, who, along with Alexsei truly ruled the school. Alexsei and Angelique were generally aligned as two people could be, but she had brought this up most unexpectedly. Alexsei had felt wounded at the time, as if this henhouse needed another fox. Furthermore, although fully appreciating Angelique’s voracious appetites, he had not realized that she was so in need of new meat to be processed.

Angelique had been away for the last two months, and now, today, she was returning. The students would be arriving on Sunday so they only had a day to meet and discuss how they might navigate these new rules and policies. There were several new girls, with no prior experience who would be part of this year's class, Alexsei had to make sure that there were no repeats of last year's fiasco. “Damn! That little bitch Susan O’Connor” Alexsei thought, her sending out that picture to an old boyfriend had created all of this mess. Alexsei looked forward to having Angelique back and somehow getting Saint Salvatori back to the way they liked it. He had always marveled at how few of the faculty, other than the small handful who similarly indulged, had any idea of the true fabric of the school.

Alexsei was alone, sitting by the pool when he heard the tinkling of glasses in the distance. It was a tradition, they had the Olympic sized waveless pool and hot tub all to themselves. He did not even have to turn around and look. Alexsei knew it would be Angelique, the older but still incredibly sexy young. Come Monday she would be dressed appropriately, but as in every late summer session for the last five years, Alexsei knew she would be sporting a new bikini, largely, if not solely for his benefit. God he had missed her, God how he needed her now more than ever, “Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio or Chenin Blanc?” He inquired, not looking around but letting her know he knew she was there. “I have missed you…more than you know!”

Angelique Marie La Barre

" I have missed you, more than you know. " Alexsei confessed.

" Oh really ? "Angelique said sitting down next to him on a lounge chair. " I think I prefer chardonnay please. "

Alexsei poued her a glass of the chilled wine and handed it to her admiring the way her body looked in her new bikini.

" Thank you, sir. " Angelique said politely and taking a sip of the fine wine. " As much as I missed you and Saint Salvatori I must confess I enjoyed my vacation in San Lucas. It was so...shall I say, wicked and decadent. ! "

" If you like I may tell you how naughty I was later, if you want to hear about it... in the meantime lets discuss our new class of freshmen. I heard we have special student that has enrolled this year named Sapphire Anderson. Her father is very rich and influential and thinking about running for the senate. "

Alexsei nodded.

" I heard rumors that she is a daddy's girl and is a spoiled little bitch. "

Alexsei laughed and poured himself another glass of wine, appearing unconcerned. How many females had attended our school and graduated with honors ? Angelique wasn't worried in the least, little miss Sapphire would be put in her place by time she was finished with her...on the other hand Angelique was worried about the new rule where males were permitted to attend Saint Salvitori for the first time in history. It could cause alot of unwanted dissention and trouble in the future.

Angelique picked up a bottle of lotion and squeezed some on her palm and began to apply it to her shapely legs. Alexsei watched with appreciation. The naughty nun was completely dedicated and devoted to the headmaster and was willing to do anything he wanted....

Attachments

• 170166520_117568967092538_401549243534504123_n.jpg
    170166520_117568967092538_401549243534504123_n.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
OOC: Alexsei will be switching to first person on a go forward basis

"Wicked and decadent...Shall I be jealous or envious?" I laughed, the woman was not one for hyperbole, if Angelique described a situation such, then the mind could only ponder in the possibility.

I watched as she held the glass, the water beading on the crystal and a small riverlet flowing down and a drip splashing down to one of her full breasts, and the riverlet extending down to her barely contained, cleavage. I made no attempt to not let my eyes enjoy every inch of the riverlets journey. "How is it MY Angelique, that your breasts only become more full and defying of gravity with each passing year?"

She turned the topic from her trip, no doubt an account I shall not only hear about but we might relive certain highlights together. "Yes, the new class..." I had heard about the girl, the photograph she had included suggested much promise. "She won't be my first Daddy's girl or my last..." I winked at Angelique as there were even moments we roleplayed this game ourselves. "But yes, she will likely need our guiding hand. I have already arranged to step in and take her first confession Tuesday morning, it will be most interesting to see what she most seeks absolution for?"

"She is actually a challenge I am looking forward to, unlike some of the others. The boys for instance...we have a finely tuned machine here, and I am not sure how the addition of a few pistons might challenge our control. I also, am concerned, call it paranoia perhaps, but I think we may have a mole that his been inserted into our entry class. As we begin our mistress selection process, we are going to need to make the girls acutely aware of this threat. One more picture getting out like last year, ane even I...or you MY Love, may not be able to withstand it."

I saw the smile on her face as she picked up the oil and squeezed just a touch into her palm and began to apply. I watched as her hands slid up and down her long, firm legs and indulged a bit in her show before stepping in. Straddling my legs over the back of her lounger, I reached out, from behind her back. "The lotion please ..." Sitting down benind her, she felt my hands tickle up the back of her neck and fingering the small string bow holding on her top, I deftly untied the two strings, the first on her mid back, the second around her neck, the top falling to the ground as if it were an autumn leaf.

Filling my hands with lotion I began to massage the cream into her neck and shoulders, before wrapping my hands around to massage her breasts and roll her nipples into excited pebbles. "Now, that is more like it..." This was our day, no one would be looking out, this was our day of peace and fun. Her nipples prepped I slid my hands down her torso and undid the ties holding her bottoms. "Now...." Sliding from behind her, I stood up and slipped down my trunks, my large cock springing to attention, it too defying age and gravity.

Holding out my hand, I guided her into the pool, and once our bodies were largely submerged, she smiled as I lifted her by her waist and impaled her spread legs which quickly wrapped around me, on my needy cock! "God Damn! How I have looked forward to this!" Said the priest, to the nun as we commenced our annual afternoon and night of welcome back fucking!

Angelique Marie La Barre

Alexsei didn't believe in foreplay, he took what he wanted when he wanted it ! I less than a minute his hard cock was filling her pussy and the wicked little naughty nun was riding his hard cock ! Angel existed to give him pleasure ever since she joined Saint Salvatori's when she was a young and innocent. As a virgin Alex had groomed her into submission, making Angel spend hours on her kness worshipping his cock, eventually taking her virginity after she swore celibacy to the church ! From that time on Angelique was dedicated and devoted to her strict dominant master. Completely willing, obediant and loyal to him...no matter how sinful it was !

Wasn't Mary Magdalene once a whore only to be forgiven by the lord and master ? Jesus had forgiven her of sin after she washed his feet with her hair and she had became one of his most devoted disciples !

Angelique felt the same way about Alexsei, she worshipped the ground he walked on. She believed the young ladies who were fortunate enough to attend Saints be taught their proper place in life and learn respect. Males were dominant and females were submissive and meant to obey them ! It was only natural and the way God intended it to be !

The dark haired temptress rode her masters cock for all it was worth while her manicured fingernails tore into the flesh of Alexsei's shoulders ! She arched her back, thrusting her breasts into his mouth as the first intense explosive orgasm rocked her whole body from her head to her toes !

Not only was she a very naughty nun but a wicked little evil slut....

Attachments

• naughty nun.jpg
    naughty nun.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
DaVinci had his Mona Lisa, I had my Angelique! Gripping her thin waist, and latching my mouth onto one of her large, full tits, I felt the naughty nun's tight cunt open, grip and then swallow hole my big, needy cock! "My girl is home where she should be...I hope you weren't too bad while you were gone...I don't remember more than a few requests!" Angelique was my pièce de résistance! The perfect orbs upon which I suckled, my purchase, the raven like hair perfectly coiffed, my design, the cunt so perfectly gripping my cock, my possession. Angelique new the rules, her body was mine, unless I allowed otherwise, and never, ever would she climax without my explicit permission.

However, I must admit, as much as she was my creation, everything form the supreme submissive catering to my every devlish whim, to the mistress of domination and education I would have her play with the girls she took under her special wing. Only the best, highest potential girls were taught by MY Angelique, the most glorious and spectacular switch any Dom could ever hope for.

"Yes, Baby ride your Master's cock, show me how you've missed me!" As much as I had created Angelique I could only guess if she realized how much she had made me. When young, I had never been particularly popular, not in the general sense. Other than drama and debate, I had been a relative loner in school. Feeling a calling I enjoyed how those vehicles allowed me to hold an audience captive, manipulate their emotions. It was only a matter of time before I learned how to mold those skills to manipulate girls and later women.

While the sense of calling was clear, my soul was invigorated by the dark more than the light, and in only my third year of priesthood, and first as the second at Saint Salvatori, I found my kindred spirit, a woman as passionate and entrenched in my teachings as I. Our exploration began slowly, discussing the emotions of temptation and the path of true enlightenment. It was Christmas night, only she and I still on the grounds, that she celebrated her devotion and union to the church. The alter liit only by candles, Angelique dressed only in a white silk robe, she had spread herself willing upon the alter, and I had humbly accepted her virginity.

"You know I will never love anyone but you, don't you Angelique, no matter how many women we enlighten, nothing will ever sever or challenge our bond!" She had already cum three times riding my cock, but it was on this pledge I delivered my seed into her! "Take this my love...take my seed and hold it, treasure it, for it is my body, and you are my heart!"

The remainder of the afternoon was spent in sublime acts of fornication, no orifice left unblessed. That night she would sleep in my quarters, one of the very few nights we were able to spend that way. As she entered my room, she saw the gifts I had purchased for her. From Saint Laurent, a pair of exquisite thigh high, patent leather boots, and a riding crop and bull whip directly from Milan. There was also a latex mini for our special nights.

The pool had been tender, the night testing the boundaries of pleasure and pain, Angelique was my paramour for any mood. When I awoke the next morning she was gone, and by noon the students were arriving. But I was to receive one more surprise, a final call from the Cardinal. "Alexsei, we have received some feedback from the alumni that has been echoed by some of our most influential parents. We have reversed course, there will be no boys allowed in this year's class. The overwhelming sense was the work you, Angelique and the other staff do with the girls might be put at risk, I hope you take this in the complimentary way it is intended."

Of course I feigned surprise, but when I phoned Angelique she sensed the pleasure in my voice. "No boys, they are all ours....it should be a very good year!" I had barely gotten the words out of my mouth when I looked out over the large, perfectly manicured grounds to watch the Rolls Royce limosine pull up, and as the driver got out and opened the door I had to see who it was. Even for a school like Saint Salvatori, this was unusual. But I should not have been surprised when I say the long shapely legs of one of our newest students, young Miss Sapphire, emerge!

Angelique answered her cell phone. " No boys, they are all ours...it should be a very good year. "

" Very well. " she said disconnecting.

Angel, of course was pleased with the last minute decision. She thought adding young men to the mix would only be a distraction and make things alot more difficult. Saint Salvatori would remain a female only traditional finishing school for young ladies only. She finished her usual morning ritual which consisted of bathing and preparing for the day. Once ready after brushing her long dark hair and putting it in a ponytail Angel rang the bell for her maid to serve her breakfast. Today, this years new class of twenty five very specail young females would be arriving to attend the most elite and prestiged prep school on the east coast.

Angelique had studied the profiles of each of the young ladies. All of them were from wealthy and privileged families. This year would be no different from any other now that males were not to be included. The females would be taught to be obediant and perfect young ladies, just as nature and God intended.....

The young nun always liked to wear stockings and heels underneath her strict habit. It made her feel feminine. It was bad enough to hide her body and cover her hair beneath a covering...

Sapphire Anderson

Full name : Sapphire Crystal Anderson

Hair color : natural blonde

Measurements : 34 D- 24- 36

Eyes : blue

Favorite subject : cheerleading

Background : very wealthy father { fortune 500 } spoiled daddies girl, used to getting her way, good student straight A's in all subjects and a known tease, flirtatious, stuck up at times

Dislikes : jealous people

The limo driver opened the door for me to exit the vehical once we arrived at our destination. He had spent the hour glancing in the rearview mirror glancing at my legs and not paying very much attention to the road. I thought of admonishing him but decided not to bother, I was used to males admiring me. Let him eat his heart out, he was never going to touch this...I waited for him to retrieve my suitcases from the trunk and follow me into St. Salvatori. I have to confess I walked to the entrance in my five inch heels and short skirt with a rather pronounced exaggerated strut giving the young driver something to remember...

Upon entering the main hall I saw a desk with a nun sitting behind it.

" Welcome to St. Salvatori ! I am Sister Maria. " she stood and offered her hand which I shook quickly. My name is Sapphire Anderson, pleased to meet you Sister I said politely and turned to dismiss my driver no longer in need of his services.

" Would you please be so kind as to fill out this form and we can get you registered. "

" Of course. " Using a pen I answered out the required questions and signed it. I already knew what to expect during my stay here. I was willing to do anything to succeed and make daddy proud ! I was determined to be Miss Senior Mistress as well as class president, even if I was a transfer during my senior year from St. Anthonys Finishing School and at a disavantage since my competition had a three year history over me for consideration to win the award.

That didn't matter I felt sorry for my competition. I was aware that the other girls in the senior class had protested saying it was unfair for me to transfer from another school in my senior year and be able to compete. My daddy had made a rather large donation and the rule had been changed.

Attachments

• sassy thing.jpg
    sassy thing.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I (Alexsei) was notified the new, young priest's plane had been delayed leaving Rome, and he would not be there until Wednesday evening, dinner at earliest. This was just as well, as it would provide an unfettered ability for me to get my hands on the new situation and start the new year with the right momentum.

As I was watching young Sapphire exit her car, in a demonstration I found quite impressive, I heard the buzz on my phone. Sister Angelique had sent the picture I always requested each day, her body in whatever she had selected, or more often we had agreed to, would be under her habit and robe. We always started off the year with Angelique in traditional attire, at least in her outer ware, but as the year progressed, the habits would become modified, as would the apparel, shorter and tighter with each passing month, unless of course we were having visitors, and which visitors we were having? The pontiff for instance, was a strong fan of latex, and particularly enjoyed how it wrapped around the bodacious curves of our senior nun!

The speaker on Alexsei's desk buzzed, three girls from last year, all who had their eyes on being the Senior Mistress, were waiting to come to my office. I turned and gazed a bit longer out the window, Miss Sapphire was about to make this competition even more interesting. I pulled the ripe fresh peach from my desk drawer and spoke into the intercom to my secretary. Soon the three young girls came into my office, curtsying before coming forward and leaning over my dress.

It was a special honor to earn my first peach and I walked around my desk and lifted each of their short dresses up and over their firm young behinds. "Very nice Megan!" As I lifted and ran my hand over her pink, boy shorts. "Mmmm, yes I like that very much Candice!" I opined as I ran my hand over the firm buttocks and the white lacy thong. Finally, I got to Jillian, lifting up her short little dress, "Mmmm, YESSS, We have a winner!" Sliding my fingers up her bare slit, and letting two slip inside, ten seconds of slight moaning and thrusting. "Truly very good girls, and a wonderful start, I assume each of you is scheduled later in the week or next for another competition. Honestly Jillian, that was exceptional effort, what a way to begin your final year!"

It was then my phone buzzed again, apparently there was another visitor?

Sapphire

After I finished filling out the forms I sat in a chair waiting patiently. All of a sudden a beautiful older woman entered and went up to the desk.

" Hello my name is Constance Evans and my daughter Jillian Constance is enrolled here in her senior year and I would like speak with Father Alexsei about a very important matter if I may. "

" Is he expecting you ? " the nun asked.

" No but my husband and I have donated thousands of dollars each year to your school and I assume he would like to give me a moment of his time. " Mrs. Evans insisted.

If I didn't know better the bitch was probably going to donate a few thousand dollars more to make sure her daughter was in contention to win Miss Senior Mistress...

The nun behind the desk paged the headmaster.

" Hello young lady, you must be Sapphire. My name is Sister Angelique. So pleased to meet you ! "

I looked up to see a nun that had the most beautiful deep brown eyes I had ever seen. They absolutely sparkled ! She had the face of an angel...perfect lips and nose as well as long eyelashes and eyebrows !

" Please come with me and I will show you your room. Your father was most generous and insisted that you have a private one, unlike the other girls who have to share one with each other. Fortunately we were able to make an exception and
accommodate his specail request. "

I started to bring my suitcases but Sister Angelique insisted that they would be brought up to my room. I followed her upstairs to my private room {thank you daddy dear for not making me share a room with some skank} which overlooked a courtyard with a fountain and a very large swimming pool.

" Dinner will be served at five o clock today as it is everyday. Tomorrow morning at nine AM after breakfast you will have orientation. You will find several uniforms in your closet in your size that you will wear during class and at all functions. Everything will be provided for you during your stay with us, including panties and bras.

" Will I be able to have my cell phone ? " I asked.

" No, Im so sorry dear,all personnal cell phones are not permitted on campus. St Salvatori is a private school and therefor all information is protected from the outside media and such. "

I didnt really care for all these silly rules but I was determined to graduate next year with honors and as Miss Senior Mistress...

After Sister Angelique left I dressed for dinner...

Attachments

• 211772459_275796894348966_7076046084339332667_n.jpg
    211772459_275796894348966_7076046084339332667_n.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Was it coincidence that mere seconds after removing from the warm, wet and inviting confines of her duaghter's, Jillian, pussy, my secretary notified me that Jillian's mother, Constance Evans, was outside and wanting to see me. I thought not. "Of course let her in, Mary..."

Sister Mary had been with me a whle, she was a bit deaf, which came in handy, and never, ever would she enter my office uninvited nor allow anyone in without my consent. The girls lined up, each giving me a kiss, before departing. They were all ambitious girls, and I was impressed as each made their best effort to discretely slip me tongue as they said goodbye, each of which I generously accepted.

The were marching out in order, Jillian last, as they walked past Mrs. Evans. I saw the mother and daughter make eye contact, and Jillian raised the peach, which made her mother smile. What I didn't see, was as she passed, Constance reached back and felt Jillian's bare ass, and smiled, her daughter had obviously followed her directions and the peach showed how wise Mother was.

The door closed behind them, I held came from around my desk, extending my arms, "Constance, what a pleasant surprise?" I hoped I wasn't lying. It has been far too long, I have missed you, I remember your interview for Jillian. It had only been 18 months ago, this woman had made no bones about her desires for her daughter, and was soon naked and kneeling on all fours on my desk. I assumed she was here to try to persuade me once again...

"May I say how lovely you look? I hope you saw what a good start Jillian has begun her senior year, I could see how badly she wants to be Senior Mistress, of course the competition is always very high...but what I fine start."

As I spoke Constance had recrossed her legs three times, she knew how much I liked thigh highs and garters. And now her finger was idly encircling her nipple through her tight black dress. "But you came to see me...was there something you wanted to discuss or would like to show me...should I have encouraged Jillan to stay?" The thought of this mother daughter combo, was even more intoxicating than the taboo concept would normally be!

I wondered if Angelique might be watching on the close circuit TV we had installed in our respective offices?

Sister Angelique Marie La Barre

Angelique was impressed to say the least by their new transfer Sapphire Anderson. She was a very pretty natural young blonde with a excellant background. The perfect candidate to be groomed into complete submission...she would fit in nicely with the other students !

Out of the corner of her eye Angelique caught movement on the closed circuit TV in Fathers office which allowed them both to observe each other. They kept no secrets from one another...and shared their most intimate encounters !

The wicked nun took off her headcovering and shook out her long dark silky tresses and slipped off her habit, very interested in was about to happen in Fathers study. She recognized Constance, Jillians mother, from a previous visit last year. The beautiful adultress would do anything to make sure her spoiled daughter had an advantage over the other girls in the competition to become Senior Mistress. The Harveys had practically financed the total funds to upgrade and modernize the academys library.

Angelique zoomed in making the screen bigger. Constance was showing off her long shapely legs by crossing them very lady like several times while they discussed something or the other. She wished they had updated to have sound, so they could hear overhear the what was being said but the engineer had not got around to it yet but Angel was content on watching for the time being. If it was anything like the last time it would be getting hot and heavy soon enough.

Within moments Constance had climbed up on the large desk and sat close to Father Alexsei crossing her stocking clad legs again while using both her hands to play with her rather impressive breasts and tease her nipples for him... seductively....

Despite being a nun and joining the sacred sisterhood Angelique had always been a borderline nymphomaniac. She absolutely loved sex and had no boundries. Angel craved cock, the bigger the better, as well as ripe young pussy. She enjoyed being submissive for Father Alexsei sometimes or one of his male peers, but also liked to play the role of a dominatrix if they so wished. On the other hand Angel was very strict and liked to discipline the young ladies if they broke the rules. The punishments varied depending on the circumstance but was usually detention in her office where the girls would recieve a spanking with a hairbrush or riding crop and often result in the young female student pleasing the nun under her desk ! Of course Father Alexsei enjoyed watching from above...and sometimes liked to continue to administer the punishment himself...

Attachments

• constance (2).jpg
    constance (2).jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
It had been a simple, but not at all innocent question, "But you came to see me...was there something you wanted to discuss or would like to show me...should I have encouraged Jillan to stay?" What was fun was watching the reaction of one Constance Evans and while she was here to support her duaghter, she was clearly jealous as well.

"I see you enjoyed her peach, or at least enough to give her yours?" She grinned and moved around to take a seat on my desk, directly facing me. "Have you checked her hymen, or when will you do that, I assume you still do? I am sure she is still pure, technically speaking. My husband did daily hymen authentication, an activity they both seemed to enjoy thoroughly!" I could not help but laugh, I knew her husband, Christian Evans. She clearly failed to see the humor.

"Well my lovely Constance, when you marry a man as accomplished as Christian, I am not surprised he takes such delicate and private matters into his own hands." She slid forward on the desk, and spread her legs, no longer making the slightest move to cross or prevent viewing or access to what like between her legs. I looked up and gave what she thought was a wink to her, but was truly intended to my beloved Angel, as I slid my palms between her thighs, separating them even more.

"Oh Father you need not check mine, of course you already know that don't you?" She looked up at the cherry, blind drapes, "The windows are letting an awful lot of sun in." The sun as well as the view of anyone who decided to venture close and look inside. "Ah yes, my Constance, always so discrete." I turned and pulled the blinds shut and by the time I turned around, Constance had slipped from her dress and was up on all fours on my desk, shaking her tight little ass while still dressed in her brassiere, thong, garters, stockings and stiletto heels!

"Bless me father for I have sinned, I need the touch of God to cleanse me!" It was an unusual confessional but the kind I most enjoyed. Constance knew, if her daughter were to achieve any sort of position at St. Salv's that she would need to assume this position or similar for Alexseit, maybe others, but before she did, Mommy wanted hers.

I had walked around and already had my cock out, as I felt her reach into my pants to fondle my balls as she took my cock into her mouth and eventually deep down her throat. I did a background check on all my parents, financial and other before accepting their daughters. For Constance it showed she had done some high quality, but still amateur porn in college under the name, Raven Richards. So when she had come for her private interview, the question wasn't if, but how many of her favorite scenes we might create.

Not that prior porn experience was required, some of the bluest of blue bloods took it deepest and hardest. It was the rare, and almost always unacclaimed graduate of St. Salv's where I had not mounted the mother. I knew these girls 'came" from the right stock, specimens of the purest breeding!

I had clicked on the recorder on my phone, it was necessary in case there was ever a question on the consensuality of the moment. But I would also share it with Angelique later when we roleplayed the encounter, and we relived each line. Constance provided a particularly good script!

Her mouth no longer full of my cock, which now dripped of her saliva, I saw the fire in her eyes as she watched me flick the riding crop in the palm of my hand. "Yes, yes father ride me....tell me how it is my cunt you need, not my little bitch of a daughter....She will be tight, give you her cherry...but me....I am the ride you will remember....please Father, fuck my married cunt!"

And so I did, and did, and did again....lashing her back and ass, getting every ounce that her thoroughbred body had to offer. God I hoped Angelique was watching, she loved a jockey who really knew how to command his whip!

Angelique Marie La Barre

Watching the scene unfold before her Angelique's manicured fingers slipped inside her panties and began to play with herself as she watched Father dominate his blue blooded mare like only a proud stallion could ! The wealthy wanton slut was enjoying every moment of it, begging for more. Unable to resist the temptation Angel reached into the drawer of the desk and found her purple bullet. She turned it on and spread her legs, moving the vibrator around the outter edge of her slick pussy...the naughty nun closed her big brown eyes and fantasized about Father's big hard cock penetrating her hot pussy and the way he liked to hear her beg for it after he administered his punishment upon her derriere...Angelique loved to talk dirty and plead for foregiveness !

Tomorrow a new younger priest would arrive. Of course he would be chaste and take a vow of celibacy. How long would he be able to maintain it before giving into lust and sinful behavior ? Bless his little ol' heart...

The wicked dark haired nun held back as long as she could before gushing all over her special purple bullet !

Attachments

• met-art_TMU_20_15.jpg
    met-art_TMU_20_15.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Sapphire

I checked out the uniforms in my closet. Despite being in my size they were very short. There was two different colors, one plaid with white stockings and the other in a dark navy blue with black stockings. The dress code was strictly enforced and the only time you could wear your own clothes was on Saturday or after church on Sundays. If caught violating the rules you would be punished by serving in detention and or demerits. Accumulating too many demerits would result in forfeiture of certain privileges or worse. I wasn't worried about that in the least because by the time I graduated with honors and as Senior Mistress I would be the envy of every student at St. Salvatori !

And no one was going to stand in my way !

Admiring my reflection in the mirror, turning this way and that in my uniform I took a selfie to post on social media before going down to the cafeteria for dinner. Of course I didn't know anyone yet and was fortunate enough to have a private room, unlike the other girls who had to share one with each other. Meals were served at two different times, one for the freshmen and sophmores, the other hour for the juniors and seniors.

I was pleased with the salad bar which offered numerous selections. I decided on a salad topped with chicken and ranch dressing and several other veggies. Once filling my plate I sat down at an unoccupied table alone looking around at the competition. I had to admit most of the girls were very pretty...

I was thorough, I made sure Constance had the ride of her life. "I must say, I am jealous of my daughter, that she will get to enjoy this before I will again." I laughed zipping my pants back up, and helping Constance down from her perch on my desk. "When do you plan on coming back again?" Constance would be back again in about a month, that would be perfect. I wanted to give her something to ponder. "Jillian is off to a wonderful start, but you know, I've never had a mother and daughter entertain me together, that really would set her candidacy apart!"

I guided Constance to the door, and gave her a long goodbye kiss! What would St. Salvatori's be without its donors? Back in my office I pulled down the folders of all the Senior girls. We had had many outstanding classes at St. Salv's but I was beginning to think this might be one of our best.

I arranged all the portfolios in a folder and put them in my briefcase, sending Angelique a message. "Let's plan on reviewing the candidates and process tonight, I will have dinner arranged and brought to my studio. Let's make it 9, after the girls have been sent back to quarters. I was hoping you might wear black, and I have something to share from my meeting this morning, I will see you tonight! A"

The remainder of the day was the typical first day, an address before the student body, curriculum reviews with the head of each department, and of course the calls to benefactors assuring the continued flow of funds into the school. I knew tomorrow would bring the new priest and he was intended to be some sort of check and control on our power. I welcomed the challenge, and I believed Sister Angelique did as well.

At 8:55 PM, the chef's delivered the cracked crab, drawn butter and ceasar salads we would have for dinner, as well as two bottles of the finest chardonnay on ice. At 9:00 PM I heard Angelique's knock and opened the door to find her in the long, black silk robe I had purchased for her, only a few months before.

"Punctual as ever, I hope that wrapping is covering the gift I have been imagining all day..." Closing the door before engaging in our first kiss. "I believe we will have some fun tonight, I have the backgrounds on the girls, and the audio to match the video of this morning. I made sure to do some of your favorites. Why don't we sit down and enjoy our dinner, there is plenty of time for desert!" And with that, I slid behind her and I slipped the robe off of her shoulders...

Angelique Marie La Barre

Father removed her robe and it fell to the floor, revealing his favorite naughty nun' s black lingerie...although her namesake was 'Angel' she was anything but depending on her mood. She placed her hands on her hips and posed showing off a body meant for sin while giving him a very seductive smile...

By the look in fathers eyes, Angelique had a feeling that he liked what he saw !

" Thank you Father but I need to get something off my chest before we continue... " the pretty nun said dropping to her knees in front of him. " Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I must confess that when I went on vacation to the Mediterranean I was a very bad girl..."

" Explain, child. "

" I acted like a shameless whore by the way I dressed and flirted with young men...and women too. I met a wealthy couple and the husband accused me of being a little cocktease. We were drinking at the pool and I think they put something in my drink... "

Angelique gazed up at Father with her blue adoring eyes pleading for foregiveness but knowing she would soon be punished. She reached under Fathers robe and freed his erection and willingly started to stroke it slowly

" Continue child. "

" I remember going back to their room...and they both decided that I needed to be disciplined for being a tease. I was spanked with a hairbrush and I begged for them to stop, promising I would do anything they wanted....for the whole weekend they made me be their little submissive slave or as they liked to call me thier little play toy..."

The wicked nun knew it was her sacred duty to worship Fathers cock and she licked it with her naughty tongue before continuing her confession.

" For three days they both used me, doing whatever they wanted even putting me in bondage when another couple visited them. I was so helpless Father...I pleaded for them to stop but they didn't listen...

Father Alexsei grunted his big cock fully erect...

" They treated me like their pet, making perform oral sex on them both anytime they wanted. The wife liked to watch while her husband fucked me with his big dick until I whimpered in pleasure... "

Attachments

• 240596197_363250358666519_2895883460890926024_n.jpg
    240596197_363250358666519_2895883460890926024_n.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Father Alexsei

Sister Angelique Marie La Barre was my creation, my perfection, my sub. Never had a woman, a person been more devoted to me, and so it was with great anguish that I listened to her recent travels.

" I acted like a shameless whore by the way I dressed and flirted with young men...and women too. I met a wealthy couple and the husband accused me of being a little cocktease. We were drinking at the pool and I think they put something in my drink... "

She looked up at me for salvation and forgiveness, but I made her continue the cleansing of her soul. I felt her hand slip inside my cassock, hoping she was finding her path from the depths of her depravity. "Yes, my child, feel the Lord's strength, reach out and grasp him, show him your devotion, worship in his divine strength!"

" I remember going back to their room...and they both decided that I needed to be disciplined for being a tease. I was spanked with a hairbrush and I begged for them to stop, promising I would do anything they wanted....for the whole weekend they made me be their little submissive slave or as they liked to call me thier little play toy..."

Showing her the road to salvation I slipped the robe up and off my shoulders so she could show her devotion, feed from the lord's bounty. "You fought but did you succumb...did you forget your devotion to your one true lord, your one true master, your one true cock!" She licked and slurped between her statements, soaking my cock and balls in saliva, small strings leading back to her mouth, deep throating my magnificence as only Sister Angelique could...no one swallowed a cock as deep as my Angel!

" For three days they both used me, doing whatever they wanted even putting me in bondage when another couple visited them. I was so helpless Father...I pleaded for them to stop but they didn't listen...

My body was responding to her crying out, her need for divine guidance, hard and strong, my cock would show her the way back to her true devotion! "Worship your Lord Sister, show him your love, show him there is no other that compares to your love of Christ, and the body he feeds you!"

She had been so wanton, my child, my Sister Angelique Marie La Barre! " They treated me like their pet, making perform oral sex on them both anytime they wanted. The wife liked to watch while her husband fucked me with his big dick until I whimpered in pleasure... "

"NO, NO...my child, my sweet child...we must bring you back...rid your body of these demons...feed you the nectar of goodness...your body, your mouth, your cunt...we must redeem you....find your way back to the one true light!" My cock was halfway down her throat, pumping into her, thrusting and driving, trying to feed her God's nourishment, my own spiritual seed....Gagging and driving, I fucked her mouth and throat, with all the power the lord would grant, until finally feeding her body with my seed to soothe her craving for those other demons.

"Strip for me my child, we must do more...we have only begun...we must move fast, oh my dear child, you must feel the Lord's wraith and then turn to your master for direction!"

She stripped naked, and climbed up on my desk, willingly being harnessed, "Oh Thank you Father, Master, save me, teach me, please, make me worthy again!"

I could feel the Lord's wraith coursing through my veins, but I knew we could and must save her soul. Raising my hand...I struck down on her perfect round ass, the noise of the spanking echoing off the walls, "Please Father more...more...teach me!" Again and again I brought my hand pledged to the one God, down on her ass, as it turned a lovely rosary, hue! "More, more!" She screamed, knowing it was the path to salvation.

I opened my drawer and brought out my riding crop, and with the precision I brought it down the leather tip, striking with perfection the puffy, glistening lips of her treacherous cunt. "Who is your Master?" I screamed, "Who is your devotion? Whose cock is your one salvation your purpose as a woman? Redeem your self Angel...renounce the Devil in all its forms...show your devotion to God, to the Church, and to your Master!"

Nipple clams were applied, and the crop rained down over and over as her body craved more...

I was as hard as hard could be, my huge cock erect and standing ready to serve my Lord..."Who is your Master...what do you need my child?!?!" "You Father Alexsei...I want to serve you, only you, please, please let me!" And with that I drove my massive throbbing cock, into the dripping wet folds of my dear Sister Angelique Marie La Barre...in fact I did it three times, over the next four hours, twice in her needy cunt, and once to atone her ass!

Angelique Marie La Barre

Angelique showered in the morning and dressed in her severe black habit ready to play the role of the sweet little proper nun after last nights punishment at the hands of Father Alexsei. It was definately a night the young nun would not forget, and would always remember it with a certain fondness...until the next time she had confession.

She tried to ignore the pain when she sat down to drink her morning coffee. Despite the soothing sauve she applied to her derriere afterwards her cheeks still burned. Angelique was prepared to address and welcome the senior class of thirty three female students this morning in their classroom. As the head mistress this was one of her many responsibilities. Some of the older nuns were envious and jealous of her young age and this could cause difficultly at times. Angelique had to watch her back at all times. Thankfully she was Father Alexsie's favorite and no one else dared to defy him...

" Good morning young ladies. " Angelique said after entering the large classroom.

" Good morning Sister La Barre. " The uniformed females answered in unison.

" I am pleased to start the new semester this year at Saint Salvatori. Most of you will graduate at the end of year, hopefully, and one of you will be named Senior Mistress which is the biggest achievement and honor for our academy. As usual the competitation will be stiff but I expect everyone to play fair and square and remain respectful of each other. In other words be on your best behavior or suffer the consquences. Now before we go any further I would like to introduce our new transfer from St. Anne's Sapphire Anderson to our class. Please stand up."

Sapphire did as she was told and stood up and curtised with a smile.

Several of the girls applauded but just as many of the others just sat there with their arms crossed over their chests being rude. These girls saw her as competition.

" Okay most of you know the rules but let me remind you of the do's and don'ts. Boys are forbidden in your rooms as well as on campus, unless under supervision and special permission from the faculty..."

" Does this include my own brother ? " Melissa asked, a student who was caught last year sneaking a boy in her room during the annual halloween dance and claiming that he was her brother.

" Yes this includes all family and friends. " Sister La Barre answered.

" I don't think thats fair...besides what happened to having the boys attend St. Salvatoris this year ? " Regina protested, one of the more rebellious ones and known to be a wild child at times.

" I'm sorry they have decided not to implement the program at this time. Perhaps next year." Sister informed them. A few of the girls started to argue and challenge her authority....

Angelique slammed her ruler on top of the desk. " SILENCE ! "

The whole class suddenly hushed...

" Now, if anyone dares challenge the rules strict punishment will be administered. You are all young ladies and expected to behave as such. You are always to cross your legs when in public and arch your back and fold your hands in your lap like a proper female should. "

The whole class sat up straight and crossed their legs except for a defiant Melissa," Why should we act like ladies all the time if their are no males around to see us ? "

Angel was growing tired of her attitude and it was making some of the other girls non compliant as well...

" Miss Mc Masters I would like you to report to the headmasters office immediately. "

" What for, Sister ? I didn't do anything wrong ! " she whimpered, now filled with dread at the thought of going to the stern Father Alexsei office...

" I don't care ...GO ! " Angelique raised her voice and lost her composure.

The pretty brunette rushed from the classroom her eyes filled with tears...

Attachments

• 05 (1).jpg
    05 (1).jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I had passed Sister Angelique as I headed to my office and she was off to her first class. She appeared to be walking a bit gingerly, which made me smile, pleased that our session had achieved its desired effect on many levels. I saw her eyes, her little smile, "Good morning Sister, I hope our session helped you find peace in your sleep." The reality was neither of us had gotten more than a few hours sleep, due to our conviction of completing the good Sister's penance.

I only had a few hours, perhaps not even until the end of the day, when the new young Father Phillip Domenici would be arriving, so it was imperative I use the day to accomplish as much as possible. Besides our session, Sister Angelique and I had discussed the leading contenders for Senior Mistress, over the next two weeks she and I would have dinner with each, the goal being to truly understand each girl's commitment to our school and exactly how important achieving this honor was to them, today we would have lunch with five of them, explaining the process, tomorrow the other five.

I was worried that the new Father might want to intervene and had decided it was important that tradition continue with the Sister's and my dinners, but perhaps a second evening, 1x1 with the new, young Father.

I was reviewing what I knew regarding the five we would be meeting with today, when the buzzer on my desk rang out, I picked up the phone from my secretary. "Father, Miss Mc Masters is here to see you, she was sent down from Sister Angelique's class..." then she lowered her voice to a whisper. "Father, she seems nervous, I think the Sister sent her here for discipline."

It just so happened I had Melissa Mc Masters' file open on my desk. She was an interesting one, so much potential, but a bit too much spirit, directed in the wrong area. Yet there was something about the girl I liked. "Very well Sister Mary Kay, would you please go down to Sister Angelique's classroom and ask that she join me here as soon as her class dismisses. I believe that she would be helpful in helping me discipline Miss Mc Masters. However, in the meantime please send her in."

I must say, of all of the girls under consideration for Senior Mistress, other than Sapphire Anderson who I had not yet had the pleasure of meeting 1x1, I probably knew Miss Mc Masters the least. She came in and stood in front of me, she was a beautiful girl, but she seemed to have buttoned up her blouse a bit while waiting outside.

"Good morning Miss Mc Masters, I thought my first meeting with you would have been our group lunch, I believe you are on today's agenda?" She nodded, biting her lip. "Please sit down, I have asked Sister Angelique to join us, I understand you were disruptive and disrespectful, and that will be addressed. However, may I ask why you disrespect me? I mean. God has graced you with gifts that I have seen you display, why when you come to visit me, do you hide those gifts?" I looked up and down her young body, and waited for her to make reparations!

" I am so sorry Father Alexsei, I didn't mean to have an outburst in front of the whole class and disrepect Sister Angelique. Please forgive me. " Melissa insisted, dreading her punishment for being disobediant. If you were sent to to the strict headmasters office you knew you were really in trouble. And this would not fare well on being Miss Senior Mistress this year !

The pretty brunette student squirmed in her seat and recrossed her legs again awaiting the wrath of Sister Angelique or Master Alexsei...she had only received punishment once before for some minor infraction and had gotten a spanking with a ruler from a nun named Sister Andrews at the Fathers insistance. It really didn't hurt but it was quite humiliating when it was administered in front of the whole class.

Melissa prayed that she would only get detention and not suffer any other consquences.

Meanwhile another student from a junior class had been sent to the headmasters office by a nun for a similar act of disobediance. Once Sister Angelique arrived they were both sitting in Father Alexsei's office, ready to meet their fate and be made to repent.

Sister Angeligue paced back and forth in front of the sacred female students considering what their punishment should be. They both needed to learn their lesson for being defiant...secretly Angel enjoyed adminstering discipline, having experienced herself many times at the hand of Father Alexsei.

" Please Sister I promise that I will never disrupt the class again. I am so sorry, I didn't mean to be bad ! '' Melissa pleaded, begging for mercy...

Angelique had no intentions of letting them escape punishment so lightly without a spanking at least. They must learn to be good proper young ladies and do what they were told...

Attachments

• R (1).jpg
    R (1).jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I was not pleased with how slowly Miss Mc Masters responded to my request, nor the lack of consideration she gave me, unbuttoning only a single button on her blouse and recrossing her legs so that her skirt now bared her thighs almost up to her crotch. She pleaded for forgiveness, but it would do little good. Both myself and Sister Angelique agreed on this, as we agreed on so many things. Spare the rod, and spoil the child! I would not have any of our girls graduate from St. Salv's as spoiled little princesses, and I most certainly would have them well accustomed to the rod, MY rod!

As we were waiting, I was informed that Miss Samantha Gold was being sent down to my office from another class. Miss Gold was a particularly promising junior who apparently had been, "doing odd things with her middle finger along her inner thigh". Poor Sister Anastasia, was the oldest nun at the school, and her attitude toward self pleasure, was a bit provincial, in my opinion, but as long as she stayed away from some of the more progressive disciplinary and development programs, she was not an issue.

As Samantha walked into my office, she showed no intimidation, in fact it was almost as if she had intentionally tried to be here. Her only disappointment seemed to be that Miss McMasters was already here. I welcomed her into my office, and smiled at the two girls. "Sister Angelique will be here any moment, and then we can begin.

It was a bit longer than expected, as I had the girls sit there quietly, and I read some reports on my desk. Each time I looked up, Miss McMasters was nervously looking at the door, however Miss Gold was looking right at me, spreading her legs just enough, and doing with her finger exactly as Sister Anastasia had suggested. However, I saw no issue whatsoever, and I made sure to watch very closely.

Finally Sister Angelique came in, and I asked her to sit down as well. "So Sister, it is my understanding that Miss McMasters was being disruptive, or even worse, disrespectful?" Sister Angelique confirmed her assessment. I looked at Mellissa, "Tsk, tsk, tsk, I expected more from you. Please stand up?" I saw the smirk on the Sister's face and assumed she approved.

"Ladies, we need to teach you a bit about humility and an appreciation that your behavior has consequences. Now for you, Miss Gold, I must admit, I do not have the same objections as Sister Anastasia, but I believe you will also benefit in the long run from this lesson. Samantha, please remove Miss McMasters clothing, it is time for her to be humbled before God, and when you are done, Miss McMasters, you will do the same to Miss Gold. Sister Angelique will oversee your actions..."

As I watched Samantha step in front of Melissa, and slowly untie and then unbutton her blouse, I went to my special file cabinet and pulled out two riding crops. I came back, handing one to Sister Angelique. Miss Mc Masters was still not completely naked, "Chop, chop ladies, disrobing is only the beginning, once you stand naked before God, we will begin the real punishment." Miss McMasters looked quite worried, however, to her credit, Miss Gold seemed, if anything, to have a smile on her face!

Angelique Marie La Barre

Sister Angelique enjoyed punishing the disobediant student and putting her in her place. Miss Gold a promising junior seemed more than eager to help. It wasn't long before poor little Miss Mc Masters was crying out in pain as her derriere was being whipped and she was begging for foregiveness...

" I'm so so sorry Sister Angelique...I will never defy your authority again ! Oh please...I beg you to forgive me ! "

Father Alexsei looked on pleased, his hands folded on his desk, listening to the young female student plead for mercy. She must learn her lesson and they were showing Miss Mc Masters what would happen if she misbehaved.

" Oh my... I promise to be a good girl...please don't spank me ! " Melissa begged, squirming in Angelique's lap.

" Very well young lady...for the next week you are under strict 'servitude' as part of your punishment you will serve Miss Samantha and do whatever she wishes. You will carry her books to class, serve her lunch in the cafeteria and do her laundry if and when she wishes. Do you understand ? " Sister Angelique admonishished. Melissa nodded obediantly having no choice but to do anything and everything the underclassman wanted or so desired...

And that meant anything no matter how humiliating !

" You ladies are dismissed and I hope you are aware Melissa that you recieved several demerits for your behavior ! " Angel warned.

" Yes ma'am I understand and it will never happen again. " Melissa promised dreading the whole next week of servitude....

Last edited:
My first impressions...Sapphire

It was very difficult transfering to a new school and not having any friends but I was not really worried about it. By next week I would probably be the most popular girl in the entire academy. Of course I was known as a goody two shoes and spoiled daddies girl by some of my classmates at my last school but deep down underneath the charade I was considered a little bitch who always got whatever I wanted. And I was determimed to be Miss Senior Mistress no matter what. I had no problem using people or manipulating them to my advantage.

On the other hand I had to be careful around Sister Angelique. Not only was she beautiful but she was a very worthy opponent. If she wasn't a nun she could be mistaken for a witch...and if I wanted to attain the title of Miss Senior mistress I would need charm her most of all instead of any other staff members. Except for Father Alexsei perhaps, who I hadn't had the pleasure to meet. I really wasn't worried, he was the strict headmaster but he was a male after all and easy to manipulate if you knew what you were doing !

Now all I had to do was introduce myself to the more popular girls and gain their trust, pretending to be one of them...

Attachments

• 25c162b614d6d537966bde84a9169576.jpg
    25c162b614d6d537966bde84a9169576.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Sister Jacqueline had expertly doled out the punishment, and the way Miss Gold eagerly assisted, showed great promise for her future. Of course both girls had stripped down to only their white socks and patent leather shoes, there young bodies glistening with sweat. When requested, Miss Gold and rubbed out the marks from Miss McMaster's derrier...and when asked, slid her fingers up inside of her, to make sure her body was heeding and responding to a greater power.

"She is wet Father Alexsei...." I asked that the young girl bring her fingers over so that I might smell and taste them. "Mmmm, very good, very good...well done Miss Gold!" Miss McMasters had not quite learned her lesson. "Why good Miss Gold...I am the one whose cunt is dripping for you?" And I watched as the Sister came down with a hard smack on her ass.

"Well you see Miss McMaster...." And pulling Miss Gold up on my lap, I curled two fingers up inside her bare pussy, and finger fucked her young cunt. "Miss Gold is ready, without the discipline, she is naturally ready to serve aren't you Miss Gold?" She nodded as I felt her hand run up and down the length of my hardness. "Yes, very good!"

Sister Angelique finished her discipline and doled out the punishment. But then the girls began to get ready, but just as Miss McMaser's was about to slip back on her panties I stopped her. "I don't think so...please come see me at 4 PM this afternoon....I will decide if you deserve to get these back...will you be as ready as Miss Gold?"

Of course I also arranged to see Miss gold tomorrow afternoon, hers was a natural skill that needed to be cultivated, and I looked forward to mentoring. "Sister Angelique, I will see you at lunch, our first session with some of the Senior Mistress Candidates, I forget, will the new girl, Sapphire, be joining us?" I had seen her a few times in passing, but had not yet had the pleasure of meeting with her directly...

As the disapline session was cocluded for the time being Father asked Sister Angelique if their new student Sapphire would be joining them for lunch also anxious to meet her for the first time...

" Why yes Father Alexsei she is a candidate for Miss Senior Mistress this year. " Angelique confirmed.

Melissa pouted feeling jealous at the mention of the new competition. Unable to bite her tongue even after being punished she was outspoken..." Why please headmaster I don't think it's fair that the new student is allowed to be a contender for Senior Mistress since she just transfered here this semester ! "

Sister Angelique smiled demurely..." Since when did you start making the rules, Miss Mc Masters ? How dare you question me or the headmaster ! "

Angelique picked up a shiny red apple from Father's desk and approached the young student inserting it into her mouth. " Bite down on this but hold it between your teeth until I I tell you otherwise young lady. If you bite down too hard and the apple falls out of your mouth I will be forced to use a ball gag. And you remember how it feels from last year to wear one in to all your classes for a full eight hours while everyone laughs and you are unable to respond. "

Melissa gasped and blinked her long eyelashes with humiliation...she prayed that Sister would not make her keep it in her mouth and go back to class making an example of her in front of everyone.

" You are dismissed. Go to your second period class. " Angelique demanded...

" I hope I am not being to hard on the girl but she has to learn her place. I'll see you at lunch Father Alexsei. " Angel winked and left the room with an rather exaggerated and enticing sway to her hips...she was looking forward to meeting the new young Father, what was his name again ? Was he in for a surprise !

Last edited:
Back