Sacrifice to the Witch (closed)

She smiled relaxing at their affections.

Very good. Now what questions do you have about what we will be doing?

As if on cue a woman walked in following Cyrus. The woman was calm and smiling but a threatening dangerous air about her. However Cyrus seemed to know her and was almost unlike around her demanding attention once he led her to his witch.

Nara... welcome I see you have also noticed the problems in the world of the army witches?

The woman simply smirked and nodded.

Very well... go and fetch the tablet from the Italy... unfortunately the last rumor I heard was it was in the Vatican... happy hunting.

The woman nodded tousled Cyrus fur nodded to the boys and left.

Louis

Katarina’s feet were smooth and soft, and Louis was getting a bit hard rubbing them. All the men had abstained in preparation for the witch’s visit, so he was a bit pent up. He was sure Felix was, too. When they took things farther would be her choice, though, and Louis knew that.

He worked his palm into her arches, really trying to work out any tension she may have had. “If you don’t mind, ma’am, maybe you could start with how you expect us to spend our time here.”

Felix rolled his eyes from behind Katarina. “That’s really what you want to know? With a war going on? No, Katarina, tell us about the Nataz. How can Louis and I help stop them?”

Back