Roll call, Canadain Fuck buddies

Hey, Paris is on my bucket list in a big bad way. Sigh, I guess I'll have to stick with the occasional trip to Montreal until then.

Having fun? No hot fling yet cherie?

Sitting onthe Versailles lawn at the moment, waiting for Les grandes eaux to start.

I don't want to make you sick, Porky, but it's my fith time here!

Montreal is not bad either...

Sitting onthe Versailles lawn at the moment, waiting for Les grandes eaux to start.

I don't want to make you sick, Porky, but it's my fith time here!

Montreal is not bad either...

I can almost smell the baguettes baking.
Haa haa, and paddling a canoe past Versailles is one those "okay, you can take me now" moments that I intend to do before I turn to dust!

Hey Novita, are we the only 2 fun Canadian women around here????

Far from it, but most like to lurk and PM. Definitely need a few more to grow balls and start posting :p

Hey Novita, are we the only 2 fun Canadian women around here????

I can almost smell the baguettes baking.
Haa haa, and paddling a canoe past Versailles is one those "okay, you can take me now" moments that I intend to do before I turn to dust!

Far from it, but most like to lurk and PM. Definitely need a few more to grow balls and start posting :p

Pork is right, not many post in here except us. But that means we get to keep all the men to.ourselves lol

A lot to ladies left to their own devices here!
How's everyone's day going? Finally warm here... but raining like mad...

grow a pair and start posting?

I don't know whether to laugh and point out that if we grew a pair, it'd be counterproductive for the hetero males... or to laugh because most women already have a bigger pair than a lot of men ... or to laugh because conversation's been shot down in this thread quite a few times.

Whichever way, I'm laughing, so it's all good. :rolleyes:

Back