Roll call, Canadain Fuck buddies

450/514 28 male in montreal. I can travel around a little too if any ladies are interested ;)

Hmmm . . . I haven't seen any of them yet!?

;)
No? Try the bars on the weekend. They are there. Bars have drink specials for the young. I prefer the the local strip club during the day time (on my days off) when the students are in school.

Hmmm . . . I haven't seen any of them yet!?

;)
No? Try the bars on the weekend. They are there. Bars have drink specials for the young. I prefer the the local strip club during the day time (on my days off) when the students are in school.

I have to admit I hate the bars, heh. Can't find one I enjoy around here besides SubUrbs.

Where is The Fox? Do you ever go to Cecils or Number 5 Orange?
The Fox is in Victoria. The Cecil is closed. I think it is becoming yuppy condos or some such crap. Vancouver is loosing it. Here Number 5 Orange may be shut down too. Penthouse still open and some in Surrey, Maple Ridge. Not sure if Fraser Arms still has strippers.

What about Monty's?? ;)
If you like some of the most yuck bathrooms ever and a falling down bar. Monty's needs a major reno. The stage set up is awkward and the girls cant get to the top of the poles and be seen very well because of the drop ceiling. The food sucks too. Fox food, drinks, stage, girls just add to a better all round experience. Plus the bathrooms don't smel like an industrial cleaner and are CLEAN.

No lap dances in BC. Doesn't naked lap dances stop the college girls from stripping? I like the talent in BC.

If you like some of the most yuck bathrooms ever and a falling down bar. Monty's needs a major reno. The stage set up is awkward and the girls cant get to the top of the poles and be seen very well because of the drop ceiling. The food sucks too. Fox food, drinks, stage, girls just add to a better all round experience. Plus the bathrooms don't smel like an industrial cleaner and are CLEAN.
Guess that shows what sort of 'friends' I have . . . LOL

Back