Request a PM here

Hi

Love to hear from any lady.
Am not into anything wild. Just an average guy. 60, who still loves to be sexual. Nothing wild; just shre nice experiences

Funny blonde jokes that I haven’t heard before.

Or crickets. I like the sound.

Going to try this.. bout to sleep. Would be great to wake up to a few PM's. Anything that crosses your mind, whoever you are.

Nighty night!

Haven't tried just asking for a pm before but I find myself particularly lonely lately. Couple that with the fact that I've been out to sea for the last month and let's just say a pm or two would be a lovely change of pace. Here's Hopi g I hear from some of you.

those, who like my breasts

please PM me...My nips become aroused, when I receive compliments about my boobies...:eek:

I want a pm detailing the last thing that wasn't inherently sexual that gave you an adrenaline rush.

And I shouldn't have to say this, but no dirty talk or naughty pics. Think with your top head.

Hi folks! I haven't been on the board here in quite a while, but I would love a PM! I'm a fairly easy going blind guy, so chat with me about anything, ask me questions, it's all good. PM's rule!

tend to be in chat more these days but would enjoy a pm from any girls wanting a fun chat/rp. or we could arrange a chat "date".

Greetings all!
I'm feeling playful and sexy tonight, so if anyone wouldn't mind sending me a PM filled with either sex, humor, or both, i'd really appreciate it. Thank you PM People!

Back