Request a PM here

PM if your an older women interested in getting to know a younger guy(19)!

Send me a PM about the worst heartbreak you've ever had.

Women, PM me what it is that you're looking for on here. Friendship, chat buddy, long term relationship?

PM me if you'd like to know more about me as I can't seem to get the profile tab to work. I should add, I am a male.

How about a PM regarding something that made you laugh today. Or yesterday. It doesn't not have to be about when you laughed so hard milk shot out of your nose. However those are more interesting.

A PM from someone who is online daily, non-sexual chat to begin with.

Non-sexual being defined as NOT roleplays, cybers, or seeing you jerk off on cam.

Last edited:
For the love of God, please! PM me.

No, seriously, please do. I'm beyond bored and need stimuli.

Mmm

Papa Murphys! Yes I'd like to request a cowboy. Reverse is fine too, just hold the sausage.

Quoting this because I LOVED this post. Also, requesting a PM, meaning a private message, not Papa Murphy's, or a pacemaker, just a private message. Thanks all!
Mmm

Papa Murphys! Yes I'd like to request a cowboy. Reverse is fine too, just hold the sausage.

Stop being so shy, seriously. What is your favorite letter in the alphabet..or favorite breakfast cereal dipped in Gatorade...or your luckiest lottery numbers.

Please send me really boring pm’s that make me want to cut myself or ask me to the prom. Either way Carrie was a lucky girl.

Does anyone ever read this thread? Let me check....

Requesting a PM from someone who wants to have a conversation about life, marriage, the good and bad and everything else...not a "hot" conversation, but a real genuine conversation that may lead to figuring out some things along the way..... a healthy conversation.

Probably not going to work but thought I'd give it a shot.....

More blonde jokes so I can repost them instead of looking them up :)

Would like a PM from women answering if you would you ever consider paying a professional photographer to make Boudoir pictures? Not Hustler type shots, but nicely done provocative shots that show you and your body off in an artistic manner. Maybe for your S.O. or for yourself to capture your body as it is now.

Why did the blonde stare at a frozen orange juice can for 2 hours? Because it said "concentrate"!

What did the blonde say when she saw Cheerios? Donut seeds.

A blonde heard that accidents happen close to home so she moved!

Why do blondes have TGIF on their shoes? Toes go in first!

Why did the blonde stare at a frozen orange juice can for 2 hours? Because it said "concentrate"!

What did the blonde say when she saw Cheerios? Donut seeds.

A blonde heard that accidents happen close to home so she moved!

Why do blondes have TGIF on their shoes? Toes go in first!

Terrible jokes!! This is more what I like.

A blind man wanders into an all girls biker bar by mistake.

He finds his way to a bar stool and orders some coffee.

After sitting there for awhile, he yells to the waiter, “Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?”

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent. In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, “Before you tell that joke, sir, I think it is only fair — given that you are blind — that you should know five things:

The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
The bouncer is a blonde girl.
I’m a 6 foot tall, 175 lb. Blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weightlifter.
The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler. Now, think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?”
The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head, and mutters, “No… Not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times.”

Terrible jokes!! This is more what I like.

A blind man wanders into an all girls biker bar by mistake.

He finds his way to a bar stool and orders some coffee.

After sitting there for awhile, he yells to the waiter, “Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?”

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent. In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, “Before you tell that joke, sir, I think it is only fair — given that you are blind — that you should know five things:

The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
The bouncer is a blonde girl.
I’m a 6 foot tall, 175 lb. Blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weightlifter.
The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler. Now, think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?”
The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head, and mutters, “No… Not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times.”

bahahahaha i needed that

I'll spin the wheel

What will I get? A PM asking my nastiest fantasy? A PM asking me what music I like? A PM wanting to know why my name is Series 6? A PM from someone lonely who just wants a friend to talk with? A dick pic? A pic of a beautiful woman? Will I get more than one or none? I can't wait to find out.

Can I get a PM just to brighten my day?
All I need is someone to say
Hey, how are you today
Then I'll be on my way... ;)

lol

Back