Remove Vibe - Monster Pub?

Ok, so I got suckered into a remote vibe purchase. SHOULD have just sprang for the WeVibe, but instead ordered a Monster Vibe... Godzilla or something

Everything is in Korean, or maybe Chinese. And *sigh*

Besides telling me I've wasted my money... anyone ever had any luck?

You could look online for an English version of the instructions that some kind person might have posted. Do a search. And whatever you do don't use Google. Or Bing. Personally, I use DuckDuckGo, but there are any number of search engines out there that don't collect information about your search habits.

Ok, so I got suckered into a remote vibe purchase. SHOULD have just sprang for the WeVibe, but instead ordered a Monster Vibe... Godzilla or something

Everything is in Korean, or maybe Chinese. And *sigh*

Besides telling me I've wasted my money... anyone ever had any luck?

If you're looking to translate the instructions, I've had luck with Google translator app on phone.
Input includes a scan, text, voice. Use camera to scan & translate printed type.

You could look online for an English version of the instructions that some kind person might have posted. Do a search. And whatever you do don't use Google. Or Bing. Personally, I use DuckDuckGo, but there are any number of search engines out there that don't collect information about your search habits.

Alta Vista or Ask Jeeves ;-) (Are they still around?)

Back