Rediscovered

Trubbycat

Meow, Baby
I just stumbled upon what is probably my first story. This was written at least twelve years ago if not more. I know I've gotten better since then but thought I'd share my latex double dom story with you and wonder if I should update and post. Enjoy... or laugh...

THE EXPERIMENT

Philip Johnson arrived at the clinic five minutes early. The butterflies in his stomach were fluttering more than ever. He was not there because of illness. He had been called at home the night before, notified that he had been selected for a groundbreaking medical experiment. The caller, a female who did not identify herself, would elaborate no further. She gave him the address of the clinic and the time he was to report. The experiment was not dangerous, she said, and there would be compensation for his trouble. Philip had volunteered a few times in the past for drug trials, so he assumed he was being called in to test aspirin or something similar. He felt he was contributing to science in some small part. The secrecy surrounding this test, however, still made him a bit uneasy.

The clinic was in a nondescript office building, one block from the subway. Philip found the address easily and took the elevator to the fourth floor. The name of the clinic, Hudson Medical Research, was freshly painted on a frosted glass door at the end of a long hallway. When Philip went inside he noticed that the reception area was sunlit and comfortable, with overstuffed chairs and a couch instead of the usual hard plastic seats. Large potted plants and tasteful paintings decorated the room, and a pleasant classical piece played on the radio. The receptionist’s window was frosted, but the shadow of someone moving about behind it and the sound of shuffling papers reassured him that he was not alone. Philip sat down and leafed through a surprisingly current and interesting magazine, settling back into the soft leather couch. He soon was lost in an article, unaware of the passing of time.

From behind the frosted glass of the receptionist’s counter a friendly, girlish voice called out and pulled him back to reality. “Philip? Hi, I’ll be right with you. I just have to finish up your paperwork.”

“Take your time, he replied. ”I’m a bit early anyway.”

The reception door opened several minutes later. Philip nearly fell out of his chair. The Nurse was an attractive Japanese-American woman in her late twenties with minimal make-up and long black hair that fell loosely to her shoulders. While she was not movie star gorgeous she was definitely one of the prettiest women Philip had seen in some time. What really made her unusual though was her uniform. Instead of the usual office attire or the traditional starched white Nurse’s uniform her outfit, while cut in the traditional manner, was made of some sort of gleaming white skin tight material. The hem of the skirt rode up her thighs to just below her shapely bottom as she crossed the room. Gleaming white opera-length gloves adorned her arms and her legs were similarly sheathed in white thigh-high boots. Philip thought his eyes would pop out of his head. What kind of clinic was this? What kind of experiment was this?

The Nurse smiled and sat down on the couch next to him. Her delicate perfume wafted across his nostrils and as he breathed deeply he also detected the faint aroma of rubber and talcum. Latex! He realized. This Nurse was decked out in skintight white latex! As she crossed her legs the leather cushion creaked suggestively in the quiet room against her latex. Philip watched her skirt ride up again, revealing an expanse of golden skin between the top of her boots and the hem of the criminally short outfit. He swallowed as the early morning sunlight glinted off the well-toned woman’s legs. Ignoring Philip’s gaping, as cool and professional as any other nurse, she took his information. After a few nerve-wracking minutes of answering her questions as honestly as possible, Philip’s heart jumped when the Nurse took his hand. She gently pulled him up to his feet and led him into the inner office. As they walked down the carpeted hallway the only sounds were Philip’s breathing and the slight squeak of the Nurse’s latex uniform.

The last room on the left was their destination. It looked like any other examination room, Philip thought. It was sparsely furnished with some stools and a gynecological table in the middle of the floor. White cabinets hugged the white walls and there was the aroma of alcohol that all medical rooms have. The Nurse set her clipboard down and turned to face him. “All right, Philip, we’ll start in a few minutes. What I want you to do for me is take off your clothes.”
Philip removed his jacket and tie, his shirt and slacks and placed them neatly on the provided hangers. He took off his shoes and socks and stowed them away as well. Standing in his underpants, Philip asked the Nurse, “Um, where can I find a hospital gown?”

She laughed a musical little girl laugh. “I’m afraid you won’t need one, Philip. You see, we require total nudity for this exam.”

“What?!!” he stammered. “I don’t understand! What kind of test is this, anyway? What’s with the costume? Is this legitimate?” His face reddened with embarrassment and concern.

“Everything’s on the up and up,” the Nurse replied. “Everything will be explained to you shortly. Please relax. No one is going to hurt you, I promise.” She smiled gently. “Please, remove the rest of your clothes.”

Philip shrugged and slid the underpants down. He stood there naked, vainly trying to cover himself. The Nurse weighed him on the scale and took his height. After making the proper notes she said, “Hop up on the table, please.” He sat on the edge of the table, feeling foolish. “Just relax. Everything’s okay.” She had Philip lie back on the padded surface and he shivered uncontrollably as the cold leather touched his bare skin. She took his feet and placed them up in the stirrups. “There now, that’s not so bad, is it? Now sit still. I’m going to make sure you don’t fall and hurt yourself.” The Nurse leaned over Philip and pulled up several straps that he had not noticed before and before he knew it she secured him across his chest and belly to the table. His thighs were strapped into the stirrups and his wrists were restrained above his head near the table’s padded pillow. “Now you’re not going anywhere,” she laughed, brushing his hair with her gloved hand.

The Nurse rummaged through a cabinet while Philip acclimated to his bondage and returned with a blindfold. “This should help you relax while you wait. The darkness can help soothe you.” She deftly strapped it around Philip’s head and his world was dark. He felt something round and smooth press against his lips. “Open wide,” the Nurse said. “This is a ball gag. It will keep you from making any unnecessary noise. We find that sensory deprivation places our subjects in the proper frame of mind. Your Doctor will be with you shortly.” The gag too was deftly strapped in place and Philip was left to float in his thoughts while the Nurse prepared what she needed for the exam.

Sounds magnified in his blinded state. Philip heard the Nurse’s heels click on the hard floor as she roamed about the room. The low hiss of an opened drawer or the tinkle of metal utensils being arranged seemed louder than they should. Time stood still as he lay there, and the Nurse hummed a catchy pop tune under her breath. After a seeming eternity the door opened and Philip heard a second set of heels. The Doctor had entered the room. Some low, hushed conversation went on as his information was appraised. The heels approached Philip and he tensed with anticipation.

“Hello, Philip,” a pleasant female voice said. “I’m your doctor.“ As she talked, gloved hands ran over Philip’s body. “Just relax. This is simply a preliminary examination.” Philip was explored everywhere. Gloved hands brushed across his face and chest. His nipples were tweaked. Hands ran up and down his belly and legs, the merest brushing of fingertips against his body hair sending shivers through him. Special attention was paid to Philip’s inner thighs. He felt the stirrings of a major erection and he groaned slightly. Soon he was writhing from her touch.

“Your tactile response is most impressive,” she said. Unable to see her, Philip concentrated on her voice. It dawned on him that this mysterious Doctor was the woman on the phone last night! His reverie ended when he felt the blindfold being removed. “Let’s get that off. We don’t have to wait any longer. I’m here.” Philip blinked until his eyes grew accustomed to the light. When his vision cleared another shock awaited him. The Nurse was bizarre enough in her costume, but the Doctor far exceeded her. Her skintight black latex bodysuit gleamed in the office light. Blood-red thigh-high boots adorned her magnificent legs, and were mirrored on her arms by gleaming opera gloves of the same color. An equally blood-red corset enhanced her natural curves, creating an almost hourglass shape of powerful femininity. Philip could see she was beautiful even though her face was obscured by a shiny red black latex hood. The latex hugged her face so perfectly her elegant bone structure was clear to see. Her large blue eyes were laser sharp, glowing through the hood’s red latex lined eyeholes, and full sensuous lips, blood-red, smiled at him from its mouthpiece, also lined in red latex. She was mesmerizing!

The Doctor strode through the office imperiously, spike heels clacking loudly on the floor. She smiled at Philip, her smile as dazzling as her outfit. “Don’t worry, we won’t hurt you. We’re very good at what we do.“ As she talked, the warmth of her hands, her manner, and her costume excited him terribly. She returned to her manual inspection. “I see you like my outfit,” she smiled, stroking his erection. Philip squirmed and blushed, and she laughed. “Don’t be embarrassed. I thought you were the type! In fact, you were selected to test male fetishism. Our uniforms are part of the testing process. They are designed to be irresistible to men such as you. Do everything we say and it will be over before you know it. Who knows, you might even enjoy it.”

The Nurse took Philip’s vitals as the Doctor continued. “The preliminaries check out. Let’s move on to more advanced tests.” The Nurse caressed his cheek with her gloved hand, soothing him, while the Doctor delicately swabbed his rear entrance with a cool fluid. “We will now investigate your response to an anal probe. You’d be surprised how retentive a lot of patients are.” She slowly slid a lubricated finger up inside Philip. He breathed in sharply and the Nurse cooed to him soothingly. When he had relaxed another finger was inserted, and then another. Each invasion created more internal pressure and Philip felt himself getting harder than he’d ever been. “Hmmm. Nurse, please note the erection. He seems to be responding well.” Before he knew it her whole hand seemed to be inside him. Philip’s mind failed him. All he had left was sensation.

The Doctor’s hand was slowly removed and replaced by a well-lubricated plug. “This should keep things in place for the duration,” she told him, securing it with a latex jock strap-like device. The Nurse unstrapped Philip and helped him up, making sure his balance was regained after so long in a bound position. The ball gag, in his mouth for so long he had forgotten it, was removed. Philip’s jaw ached in its absence.

The Doctor continued. “The next part of the exam is to test how well you respond to exotic materials on the female figure. Look at my Nurse’s beautiful boots. Would you like to touch them? Please get down on your knees. I want you to worship them.“ Kneeling before the women they seemed ten feet tall. The Nurse smiled at Philip, her dark eyes crinkling adorably, and stuck her foot out. Philip tentatively covered her boot with caresses, kisses and licks, starting at her pointy toes and continuing up to the very top of her boot, and repeated the process on her other leg. From there she turned around, her ample latex behind facing him, and told him to place his penis between her boots. She slowly rocked back and forth as he gently held onto her latexed hips. The rubbing sensations were overwhelming and soon Philip was humping her legs, his sweating face nuzzling and kissing her gleaming white bottom. The Doctor, noting his arousal, instructed the Nurse to stop lest he lose control too early.

“You respond well to that test,” she said, jotting notes. “Now we’ll see how well you respond to being in fetish gear yourself.” The next few minutes were spent with the women powdering Philip from head to toe. He was stuffed into a black latex catsuit similar to the Doctor’s but cut for a male, and accessorized with black thigh high boots, gloves and latex hood. His erection stuck out fabulously as the latex held him firmly in place, creating a shiny latex silhouette. The medical researchers circled their new creation, using a latex cleaner and wiping him extensively until there was no more powder anywhere on Philip’s body and he shined as much as they did. They paid particular attention to his genital region, buffing methodically over his erection and in the sensitive area between his legs. Philip groaned at their light yet diligent touch.

The Doctor sat on a stool and looked at Philip seriously. Her eyes locked on his and he was unable to avert his gaze. “It’s time for the heart of our experiment. This will determine if you can be successfully treated or not. Are you ready?” The Nurse brought a black box over. She opened it and removed two latex harnesses, each sporting a large black rubber dildo. The women expertly attached them to their outfits and made their adjustments. A brief technical discussion ensued, and the artificial members bounced perversely from their latex-enhanced female forms as they prepared the room. The Doctor gently took Philip by the hand and led him to a low padded benchlike device. Philip knelt onto it and his legs were pulled apart and strapped to its edges. He was pulled across it and his wrists were similarly shackled. He felt helpless, exposed and very excited.

The Doctor stood before him, brushing the tip of her dildo against his rubber mask and lips. “Can you open your mouth and suck this for me? I need to know how far you can go.” Philip hesitated, unsure, staring at the massive phallus inches from his face. She gently opened his mouth with her gloved hand and slid a finger in. “Just suck this for now,” she cooed. After a minute or two her finger disappeared. She slid her dildo in to its hilt. Philip resisted the urge to gag as his mouth was penetrated. The Doctor quickly built a rhythm, being careful not to choke her patient. The dildo was quickly coated with his saliva. “Very good! I know that was difficult for you,” the Doctor said approvingly, and gently caressed his hooded face with her gloved hand. “We’re now at the most critical test. We have to see just how submissive you can be. Do you think you’re ready?” Philip nodded weakly and they smiled. “Alright then. Nurse, which end would you like?”
The Nurse smiled impishly. Caressing Philip’s face in her gloved hands, she says, “I think I’d like his mouth.” Smiling at him in her friendly, sexy manner she held his face and slid her phallus past his lips. “We find that this is a consideration to our other patients, who generally don’t like to hear what goes on in here while they’re waiting,” she told him mischievously. “Of course, I also just like to fuck patients in the mouth!”

While the Nurse occupied Philip’s mouth the Doctor began the final phase of her treatment. She slowly unzipped the genital area of his catsuit and gently removed the plug. More lubricant was applied to his tortured hole, and she gently told him, “Are you ready? Here we go!” She put the dildo against his entrance and slid in until her shiny black belly hit his buttocks. Philip grunted as best he could his his mouth full. Once in she rested against him and Philip felt her weight as well as the heat of her body against his. She then slowly began sliding in and out. The Nurse, too, built a rhythm in his mouth as she gently held his face. “How does that feel?” the Doctor asked, and Philip moaned in reply. “You’re making remarkable progress! You should feel happy that we chose you today! Very good!” she cried approvingly. The well-coordinated assault from the latexed women continued until Philip was nearly delirious. The trio’s latex bodies squeaked loudly in the quiet room as they rubbed against each other. Time stopped in the room as they continued, and the sounds of rubbing latex were joined by the aroma of human sexuality and heated latex.

After a seeming eternity the Doctor silently nodded to the Nurse, who pulled herself out of Philip’s mouth in a long, slow motion, leaving a suspension bridge of saliva between his lips and her dildo until it snapped under its weight. The Doctor stopped her assault and gently began to retreat from Philip’s nether region. Once she was safely removed from him Philip was allowed to rest a minute. His world was spinning. He never considered that this form of experimentation ever existed.
The Doctor unstrapped Philip and had him sit on the floor. “You’ve done so well today you deserve a reward,” she told him. “You’ll be compensated for your contribution.” She and the Nurse stood over him, the two women perspiring lightly and smiling with satisfaction. “I want you to relieve yourself now, Philip. I want you to cum on our boots to show us your appreciation and gratitude.” Philip took his throbbing erection in his gloved fist. He tried to go slowly, to avoid cumming too quickly, but the damage was done. No longer able to stand such stimulation, Philip’s poor penis squirted an arc of cum through the room, hitting their shiny boots with a splat. The sight of his seed slowly gliding across the shiny boots charged the room once more with an erotic energy.

When Philip’s spasms subsided the Nurse gently pushed his head down and Philip cleaned their boots. The Doctor’s red boots were easy to clean and he lapped them up quickly, but the Nurse’s white ones camouflaged his emissions, forcing Philip to diligently cover their entirety. When he was done Philip stayed there on the floor, hugging their legs like a small child. He realized that he was indeed a latex fetishist, that he secretly wanted to be subjected to such treatment all the while. He was cured when he didn’t even know he was sick!

The Doctor beamed. Handing him a napkin to wipe his chin, she said, “I believe this experiment can be considered a success.” She hugged the Nurse and they helped Philip to his feet. A long group hug followed as the three felt the warmth of their bodies radiate through their outfits to each other. The Doctor broke their embrace and crossed the room to where she had left her clipboard. She turned to Philip, was had his arm draped lightly across the Nurse’s shoulder as she held him around his waist. “We are conducting another experiment next week. Would you like to participate?”

“Sign me up,” he said, and they all laughed.

Back