Her first foot boy (13k sweet femdom shoe worship story)

joy_of_cooking

Literotica Guru
Link

Happy to hear any feedback except about specific typos (unless they're repetitive enough I'm clearly just misunderstanding something systematically).

"Nice shoes," she shouted over the music. "Want to fuck?"

Startled, he looked down at his shoes. "Uh, thanks. They're, um, Shimano." He had thrown together a last-minute costume out of the same jersey and bib shorts he'd wear on his morning ride the next day. The shoes were the worst. The protruding plastic cleat under the toe was slippery and its height gave him a pronounced waddle.

They looked nearly orthotic next to her stilettos.

"Nice shoes yourself!"

She leaned in, and he politely averted his eyes before she treated him to a look right down her magnificent cleavage. "You're dodging the question!"

Question? Oh, right. He laughed politely. Then he allowed himself one quick look up and down.

As he suspected, she was dressed to impress. Long legs in smoky nylon. A surprisingly modest A-line skirt nearly touching her knees. A leather corset that lifted and separated her plump ivory breasts. Black gloves nearly to the shoulder, so shiny and skintight they could only be latex.

Oh, and a headband with a little pair of devil horns. She had half-assed her costume too, in a very different way.

Want to fuck? God, if only.

"No, seriously!" she shouted.

Wow, that's just about the only story I've read on this site that's both brilliantly written, startlingly true to life and very sexy. I've been reading and writing here for 20 years, and I'm REALLY hard to please.

You create, and then gradually reveal the characters, until they become totally real. Really great story, about people like me, and women l have been with in real life, and fantasised about too. I won't say more about how close some of this was to my own experience, but my stomach lurched at some points.

My own story 7 Steps to Hell is very different, but has some connection. And it was very much drawn from real life experiences.
Joe

I dearly love fetish stories where the act/object itself doesn't move me in the slightest yet the characters using their vulnerability to strengthen their pair bond through something outside the usual norms.
@Euphony I would love to hear what you think of this story, if you have the time. I think it might fit your criteria.

Haha, I was definitely imagining the big three-bolt road cleat, like Look. Speedplay would be way too walkable.

Back