Random Gamer Silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot help being a size queen. :eek:

I do not have even a 42 inch.

That is just fucked up. I need one.

NOT a video game reference BUT...

I am super excited because they are re-issuing Shadowrun...

table top...plus some eds for the puter. I am a very happy dork, right now.

Also~I am having entirely too much fun with Borderlands 2.

I blame my son for this.

NOT a video game reference BUT...

I am super excited because they are re-issuing Shadowrun...

table top...plus some eds for the puter. I am a very happy dork, right now.

Also~I am having entirely too much fun with Borderlands 2.

I blame my son for this.

It still counts. :kiss:

I played Shadowrun on the the SNES (or was it the N64?) a good few years ago and enjoyed it immensely, I've looked at the XBox version and it just doesn't look right to me.

Several of my XBL friends play BL2 quite a lot too, it looks like fun but I have way too many other games backlogged already to start another.

Has anyone played Fable The Journey? I don't want to waste money on it if it's not any good.

You mean the one specific to kinect and the 360? I haven't as yet, though it is one my son's girlfriend seems to enjoy. From what I have seen, the story is engaging, the movements fairly simple and the colors and palette are amazing.

However, my son doesn't like it at all. Says it's repetitive and boring. *shrugs*

Ah. That's disappointing. Oh well though. Didn't expect much for a 4th in a series.

I am not a fan of most RPG's the require me to stand up and flail my arms around like a lunatic though and my son is wired the same way, I think, so I wouldn't just go by my opinion. You might like it.

The reviews for it are pretty mixed but every single one (Including Game Informer...which I subscribe to) gave big ups for the story/characterization. Since I dig RPG's specifically for that (FF is the god of my gaming idolatry) well i am gonna give it a look see once the son's gf finishes with it.

Maybe I'll restart my gamefly membership and give it a shot. My son enjoys "playing" on the kinect with me so it probably won't work out too well anyway. Heh.

Well D6s are here to stay but it wouldn't shock me if they moved to the D20 system since it's essentially built and free to anybody who's willing to use it.

I worked like a slave for years
Sweat so hard just to end my fears
Not to end my life a poor man
But by now, I know I should have run.

Just iggy them. I've had that slave moron on iggy for a while, the other prick joined her last night.

Mark and seanH - after you two play your way cool video games, who sucks whose cock first? How is it that you decide? Does the winner get to gargle the other's balls first? And I am serious. How you determine it all?

I worked like a slave for years
Sweat so hard just to end my fears
Not to end my life a poor man
But by now, I know I should have run.

Be it sight, sound, smell or touch
There's something inside that we need so much

The sight of the touch
Or the scent of the sound
Or the strength of an oak
With roots deep in the ground...

Be it sight, sound, smell or touch
There's something inside that we need so much

The sight of the touch
Or the scent of the sound
Or the strength of an oak
With roots deep in the ground...

Ride, take a free ride
Take my place, on my seat, it's for free...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back