Question for the Lit ladies

Mnkinkcpl

Dazed and confused
I'll start with a little background.

About 18 years ago my wife and I met a couple who we really liked, she is around our age and her husband is twenty five years our senior.

Right from the get go there was chemistry between all four of us and swapping commenced.

This is where my question comes in.

The woman doesn't like to come with anyone around, she will fight off her orgasm until she can be alone.

Since we have had such a long relationship she has opened up to me. She admits that the reason is that she hates to lose control. Over the last five years she finally has been orgasming when it's just the two of us, but even so the first one is a fight.

She will cry in shame and I have to hold her and comfort her until she calms down. After that she is fine and will let go and just enjoy our time together.

Do any of you ladies do this?

I'll start with a little background.

About 18 years ago my wife and I met a couple who we really liked, she is around our age and her husband is twenty five years our senior.

Right from the get go there was chemistry between all four of us and swapping commenced.

This is where my question comes in.

The woman doesn't like to come with anyone around, she will fight off her orgasm until she can be alone.

Since we have had such a long relationship she has opened up to me. She admits that the reason is that she hates to lose control. Over the last five years she finally has been orgasming when it's just the two of us, but even so the first one is a fight.

She will cry in shame and I have to hold her and comfort her until she calms down. After that she is fine and will let go and just enjoy our time together.

Do any of you ladies do this?
It sounds to me like a very unusual scenario. For me, personally, I love those situations where I do lose control and can't stop myself from having an orgasm, even if I wanted to. I can't imagine trying to stop myself. I mean, that's the whole point of having sex, isn't it? To be perfectly honest, I'm very disappointed if I don't have several. Actually, I'm fairly certain that my unashamed responses do encourage the man to give me more.

Back