Question for the guys

Fille said:
>>>>>But the whole damn list put together, wow>>>>>>

Yeah - I'm one lucky dude - she's some lady. She's not a size 6 (maybe a P10), but that's OK with me.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question for the guys

Bigg_Capone said:
You can just about count on it. I feel the same way. The site gives me hope I guess. I dunno if that sounds corny or stupid or whatever, but it's the truth. There are truly a lot of great people on this site.

Indeed. Seems like lit itself is a pretty good 'sample' of society as a whole, moreso than a lot of other boards I've been to. Unfortunately that includes some of the 'bad apples'. But as a whole, it's generally been positive. I figure, it's a good place to spend some time, and if I get a friend or two out of it, so much the better.

Oh, and I'm horny too. Can't forget that, after all LOL

Now how'd this get so offtopic? :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question for the guys

incognito989 said:
Indeed. Seems like lit itself is a pretty good 'sample' of society as a whole, moreso than a lot of other boards I've been to. Unfortunately that includes some of the 'bad apples'. But as a whole, it's generally been positive. I figure, it's a good place to spend some time, and if I get a friend or two out of it, so much the better.

Oh, and I'm horny too. Can't forget that, after all LOL

Now how'd this get so offtopic? :D

Yup. I know what you mean. lol

It's not offtopic, really. That's what this place is all about, right? Making friends, reading, writing, discussing things of an erotic nature, and having a good time is what makes this place this place. I think we're all her 'cause we're horny, so that's nothing to worry about. lol

The woman I love is the sexiest woman that I have ever met. She is thick, mmmmmm.............. (She will never be mistaken for Twiggy, thank God for that, & thank you sweetheart.) Talk about sexuality :D thats for another thread. I'm a lucky man.

Last edited:
Megan_69 said:
I was wondering how do you guys like you girls body chubby, skinny, or what?

I don't think the body style matters all that much. Confidence in your body you have is ALWAYS sexy!

personally I like a woman to have some meat on her. When I'm fucking my lady doggie style I like to have some handles there to hang on to :D

well in general i must say i love girl's bodies just because they are girl's bodies...and each one has its sexy part in it
going a little further i confess i don't like too much the extremes
so i need to feel some ....uh? .... flesh? (sorry for my english maybe it is not the right word...) under my fingers....
but not to have to move too much either :)

Lostdriver1964 said:
well in general i must say i love girl's bodies just because they are girl's bodies...and each one has its sexy part in it
going a little further i confess i don't like too much the extremes
so i need to feel some ....uh? .... flesh? (sorry for my english maybe it is not the right word...) under my fingers....
but not to have to move too much either :)

That is exactly the right word. :) Welcome to lit. :rose:

S.

If a girl has enough body fat to get pregnant she's astheticaly pleasing. I'm not sure what the upper limit is; several very large ladies have tripped the old lust circutry!

i love my women with somthing extra on them....large voluptuous, curvy, whatever you want to call it....i LOVE it... it turns me on to no end....

:D

OK no one is going to believe this but..

I actually have to see the look in the face . I have seen drop dead "gorgeous" playmate type that I wouldn't invite to my bed, but on the other hand I have seen some of every body type that have told me with their eyes - their whole expression - that having them in bed would be an experience I didn't want to miss.
Thin - average - thick they all have the right parts, but do they have the right desires???

I like women with a full figure. The only woman I date without a chest was crazy.

Originally posted by raventale
I am blown away that so many men here say it's all in the attitude. I thought for sure, the standard response would be something about prefering women who weigh 110 lbs, possess a year-round tan, perfect breasts, and a fantastic ass. My husband tells me I'm sexy, but lately I've had a hard time believing him because the image in the mirror is so incredible (i'm pregnant with our first). I am just round everywhere! And while I think I look like a freak-show, my husband keeps telling me how sexy I look, etc. Honestly... I believe he's just doing the supportive husband thing. You know, telling me I look great, but secretly going Dear God, please don't let her weight gain be permanent... On some level, he's got to be terrified right? But now that I'm reading this thread... maybe *I'm* the one who's terrified that I won't get my body back (because my idea of what I thought men found sexy is obviously different from what I'm reading here). But maybe I shouldn't worry so much if my hips end up a little wider when all this is said and done. Like jeepman said rather bluntly... more to hold on to when fucking doggie style!! ;)

At any rate, maybe I should try this attitude thing instead of hiding in the dark like I've been doing for the past few months! Pull out my sheer black neglige and lacy thigh highs that always drove him crazy pre-pregnancy... and just see what happens! Of course, I'll have to leave those strappy high-heels in the closet... my balance seems to be a little off lately!!

Thank you, men of lit...

oh hon why wouldn't he think your body was exquisite when you're pregnant caring his child? Such a miracle...a result of your love for each other.

I know we don't always feel sexy when we're pregnant but really it IS a beautiful sight.

well alright then

Heres the thing to me, I am 50 YO and I am in average shape myself so I look for a lady who is also in average shape. She does not have to be a perfect ten because I'm not a perfect ten. I would have to say that at my age the mind is as much a factor as the rest of the package, it is so much more exciting to think of jumping a smart interesting lady than going down on an air head, I mean with a smart well sexed lady it is quite possible that she could teach me some thing new:D

raventale said:
maybe I should try this attitude thing instead of hiding in the dark like I've been doing for the past few months! Pull out my sheer black neglige and lacy thigh highs that always drove him crazy pre-pregnancy... and just see what happens! Of course, I'll have to leave those strappy high-heels in the closet... my balance seems to be a little off lately!!

Attitude is definitely where it's at. I went out with some gals who had classic physical beauty when I was dating, but there was always something missing. When I met my wife I was attracted to the way that she carried herself. She didn't look anything like the other gals that I had dated. The big difference was in her attitude. She is very self confident, poised, creative, crafty, and smart. She is never afraid to go after something that she wants.

The physical traits that attracted me to her in the first place are the traits that still keep me attracted to her. The way that she smiles when we talk about Sushi, the "I don't get it, but I'm glad that you're happy" look on her face when we talk about my hotrod. the playful look in her eyes when we kiss, the difference in size between her breasts, her taste, the way that she moves her body when we're making love, and even the steely look in her eye when she's haggling over a price with a car salesman.

But you're talking about pregnancy. Pregnancy is amazing. When my wife was pregnant I discovered that I found her pregnant body to be a ferocious turn on. Her curves were accentuated as she gained her weight. Her breasts became indescribably erotically firm, her nipples darkened, grew, and became a fixation for me. Her mons and labia were dark and permanently swollen. She glowed. My skin would tingle and my pulse raced just looking at her. Just reminiscing is having the same effect.

Enjoy your pregnancy and let your husband enjoy the changes your body is going through. When your back hurts and your legs cramp he can pay you back with 2am massages ;-)

Pregnant women look beautiful to men.

Nature is trying to help those women keep thier man during a time she will really need him to help out. So believe it when hubby tells you how good you look. You really do!

I have to add that i like women with ..... Mmmm.....as us southerners say..... have meat on there bones! but i agree with CB63 posted earlier, a womans confidence in her body,no matter what size or shape is the biggest turn on for me!

I find it frustrating that many woman on this board find it hard to believe that men can find a less than a 100% “media perfect” girl sexy and attractive. I have always enjoyed looking at other woman of all ages, shapes, sizes and skin tones. The female shape(s) are all wonderful and that is what makes girl-watching so enjoyable.

It definitely is the attitude though. For example, I find someone like Bette Midler extremely, extremely sexy. I don’t think I’ll ever see her walking down the fashion runways anytime soon. Nor will she be on the cover of some fashion magazine or in a makeup ad. Her smile, laugh, eyes, walk, talk and dress just oozes sexuality. It’s not her body shape. She would be sexy at 100 pounds or 300 pounds.

What makes a woman truly attractive is when that woman expresses her sexuality. It annoys me when I see girls or women wearing designer garments from Omar the Tentmaker and it gets me pissed off at the fashion industry for what they have caused. I actually feel like I’m cheated from not being able to see her individual sexuality expressed. But it is such a turn-on when it is shown.

There is no specific body that I prefer to any significant degree over another. I truly believe that every woman can be both sexy as hell as well as unsexy. My focus is drawn to whatever is perfect in woman even more than a woman’s focus is probably drawn to her imperfections. It is truly a shame for all men that more woman don’t know and/or believe this.

I like athletic women generally - one that takes pride in their appearance. I don't mind women with curves or a bit of meat on them in all the right areas but being overweight (20lbs+) is a definate turn off.

Height doesn't phase me although if a woman was taller and stronger than me physically it might be!

Ethnicity - any.

Tits - I prefer big tits I won't lie but they're second to ...

Ass/legs - shapely ass and long legs (proportionate to height) are a major turn on for me.

Attitude - having the right attitude adds to the package substantially. A woman who is confident, upfront, open with her sexuality is almost definately in.

Back