Question for cock suckers. Did you love cock from your first?

I've only had a few experiences with men. The very first time it was amazing. I was drunk at a theatre and horny as hell. It felt so natural, like many of you have also described. This guy behind me was begging me to let him suck my cock. He said I didn't have to suck him off, so I let him. At one point he stood up to take his pants off. When his big, hard cock flopped out, I just couldn't help myself. I engulfed that hard shaft like a seasoned pro. However, the subsequent times were at a gloryhole and not quite as good as I was sober and nervous. None of them came in my mouth either, which was disappointing. On top of that, the very last guy didn't even come at all. He made me stop because I guess he'd rather just edge--which puzzled me at the time. I really wanted to taste some cum and in hindsight I should have been more clear and assertive about it. The guys that I did make cum, just pulled out and assumed I didn't want to swallow, I guess. All in all, I felt like I really missed some great opportunities to fufill some fantasies of mine. I always wanted to blow off several guys at once and I easily could have but felt too nervous and just didn't have the confidence at the time.

I've only had a few experiences with men. The very first time it was amazing. I was drunk at a theatre and horny as hell. It felt so natural, like many of you have also described. This guy behind me was begging me to let him suck my cock. He said I didn't have to suck him off, so I let him. At one point he stood up to take his pants off. When his big, hard cock flopped out, I just couldn't help myself. I engulfed that hard shaft like a seasoned pro. However, the subsequent times were at a gloryhole and not quite as good as I was sober and nervous. None of them came in my mouth either, which was disappointing. On top of that, the very last guy didn't even come at all. He made me stop because I guess he'd rather just edge--which puzzled me at the time. I really wanted to taste some cum and in hindsight I should have been more clear and assertive about it. The guys that I did make cum, just pulled out and assumed I didn't want to swallow, I guess. All in all, I felt like I really missed some great opportunities to fufill some fantasies of mine. I always wanted to blow off several guys at once and I easily could have but felt too nervous and just didn't have the confidence at the time.
i was totally mesmerized watching my husband gulp down cum from a guy at an adult movie:)

For me it was wonderful. I was nervous, of course. But so wanted to enjoy the whole experience. Luckily, we were at a place where I could take my time. After that first time, I was hooked. All I could think about was when I could do it again. I love everything about sucking cock, everything! How his cock feels on my lips, in my mouth and yes, down my throat. How me moans and moves as I'm sucking his cock. Mmmmm. Yes I say it proudly that I love sucking cock.

I was totally hooked from the second my lips touched his cock. It was in a public gang shower at men's spa. I didnt care that others were watching and I sucked him until he was moaning and warning me he was about to cum. This just turned me on ever more. I felt his cock grow and start throbbing and he blasted the back of my mouth with shot after shot. Most went straight down my throat but towards the end he was oozing cum on my tongue and I can still remember the taste many years after. Haven't had many encounters since then but when I do suck I flash back to my first time.

My first experience was very deliberate. Up to that point I knew I wanted to suck one. I went out and picked up a cute tgirl. I told her to pull out that dick and she did right away. It was small, 5-6”, but I didn’t give a shit. I just knew I wanted it in my mouth. I sucked it immediately as she sat in the passenger side of my car on a dark street. It was 3-4am. My heart was racing and although I stroke one once before, I knoew this was a major ‘step’ into whoredom. I sucked that dick like it was my 100th and in 5 minutes she was squirming and ready to nut. She moaned and held the crown of my head as she unloaded her sperm out of her little balls. Once her gasm subsided I popped up and readjusted in my seat. Unbeknownst to her I was completely satisfied. She started reaching for my cock, but I stopped her. She said “That’s all you wanted?!!” I said “yes. I just wanted to suck your dick.” She was shocked. I smirked. I dropped her off a few streets away from where we were. I had a lot of self talk that night on the way home, not sure of what I had just done would mean for me…I sucked another dick a few days later in the same spot I sucked the first. I’m a good cocksucker. They always cum quick when their stiff penis is in my mouth or throat 😉

My first experience was very deliberate. Up to that point I knew I wanted to suck one. I went out and picked up a cute tgirl. I told her to pull out that dick and she did right away. It was small, 5-6”, but I didn’t give a shit. I just knew I wanted it in my mouth. I sucked it immediately as she sat in the passenger side of my car on a dark street. It was 3-4am. My heart was racing and although I stroke one once before, I knoew this was a major ‘step’ into whoredom. I sucked that dick like it was my 100th and in 5 minutes she was squirming and ready to nut. She moaned and held the crown of my head as she unloaded her sperm out of her little balls. Once her gasm subsided I popped up and readjusted in my seat. Unbeknownst to her I was completely satisfied. She started reaching for my cock, but I stopped her. She said “That’s all you wanted?!!” I said “yes. I just wanted to suck your dick.” She was shocked. I smirked. I dropped her off a few streets away from where we were. I had a lot of self talk that night on the way home, not sure of what I had just done would mean for me…I sucked another dick a few days later in the same spot I sucked the first. I’m a good cocksucker. They always cum quick when their stiff penis is in my mouth or throat 😉
Hot story; one question: “I went out and picked up a cute tgirl.” Well, where I live, they’re not exactly hanging out at the local 7/11, so where is this exactly, and how do you do it?

I did not like it at first, nor do I really like it with my husband. He is very small and it makes it awkward.

I was with another guy recently and I felt the desire to do it for him, and while he was really big and that had its own challenges, I found myself really enjoying it

Was 12, me and 2 of my friends were sleeping over. 1 of my friends asked If I had ever sucked a cock. I said no I had not. And he asked if we could experiment a little bit. I said yeah.. Then he put his mouth on my dick and I liked it. And then I put his dick in my mouth. It felt different then I expected.It was very late so we just stopped after about 10 minutes and went to sleep. But after that, I had another friend, that we began to suck each others dicks. I can say I really liked sucking his dick, for sure more than my friend like to suck. He liked getting a blowjob more than giving one. But that was ok with me, because I began to love sucking his cock. I would suck him every chance he let me.

For me it was wonderful. I was nervous, of course. But so wanted to enjoy the whole experience. Luckily, we were at a place where I could take my time. After that first time, I was hooked. All I could think about was when I could do it again. I love everything about sucking cock, everything! How his cock feels on my lips, in my mouth and yes, down my throat. How me moans and moves as I'm sucking his cock. Mmmmm. Yes I say it proudly that I love sucking cock.
Proud Woman, Proud Man, or Proud Couple? Just Curious.

I am 62YO male. I am married in a monogoumous relationship. I experimented with friends when I was younger. I always enjoyed it ... I enjoyed when they were doing it to me ... and I enjoyed when I was doing it to them. Even though I was enjoying myself ... I was ashamed and embarrassed. I loved the taste, the smell, the hardness, the softness. I never initiated, but I never said no when asked. I have had about 10 dicks in my mouth and I loved them all. It has been many decades since a cock has been in my mouth.

I have finally rid myself of my shame. I have discussed how much I want to suck a cock again with my wife. We are discussing how to make my dream a reality again.
I want to tell mine but terrified at how she will take it it

Yes, I was 18 my first time sucking a cock. I had an older guy that seduced me into sucking his cock and enjoying swallowing all his cum. I did it several times but didn't realize how much I enjoyed it till I was older. After several times sucking him I didn't do it again till late 20's. That's when I realized how much of a cumslut I am and crave guys using me.

Yes, I was 18 my first time sucking a cock. I had an older guy that seduced me into sucking his cock and enjoying swallowing all his cum. I did it several times but didn't realize how much I enjoyed it till I was older. After several times sucking him I didn't do it again till late 20's. That's when I realized how much of a cumslut I am and crave guys using me.
Happy to help.

My first was wonderful but frustrating. He wouldn’t cum for me. It was in his car and I really enjoyed everything about it except his refusal to cum. Haven’t looked back. I enjoy it!

My bi girl friend wanted me to try and I passed. After a four month of three ways in a FMF relationship she surprised me with a fourth, the husband of her female friend. After banging his wife it came so natural, I didn't think anything of it. First time anal with a real cock. It's now a regular in our relations. Yes, I love cock and learned how to deep throat.

We are a couple but I, the Mrs doing the posting.
After dating sissies, I was a natural cocksucker.....

1L8nFqR.jpg

The first time I was nervous, but kinda likes it. But the second time I loved it and knew that I was a natural at sucking cock the guy said it was the best head he'd. Ever had I've suck about 10 cocks since and I kinda like the bigger ones.

As I’ve bragged in the past….I have always known my innate gender sense is female. When I first learned that men enjoy being sucked….I wanted to do it….a lot. I don’t like reciprocity….I tuck….
I love being a slut/whore/cock tease…..I do enjoy my puffy breasts getting gentle attention…..my ass played with……and the throb of cock spurting into my eager mouth…..face pushed firmly against groin….ass spanked….

Back