In the Dark.

Giftboy

A Gift for You.
I want to share. I’ll cut to the chase. I had anal sex with a stranger, who became a friend. We lost touch. Ten years later (March 2024), we hooked up again. He was into sex in the dark. Cut to the chase. I agreed to have a fling with him and be with him in the dark. At his home, he instructed me to be naked. I did and he led me to this room, where the windows were blacked out, the ceiling and walls were painted black and the carpet was a very deep, almost black purple. The bed was dress all in Black. He switched the light off and the room was in deep darkness, blind dark. I was now kneeling, with he standing over me, fully dressed. He instructed me to take his cock out and make it hard. These instructions, in the dark, made my sense very acute. I worked on his trousers, which were full of aroma of genitalia. I had his medium cock out and working in the dark to make it hard for him. Its odours and aromas were more potent in the dark. I felt so submissive and willing that my anus contracted at the thought of being penetrated in the jet black. He instructed me to suck him, until he climaxed in my mouth. It’s strange, but in the dark all my senses were in a state of disorientation. The taste of the cock I was working on could not be registered. At one point I thought I was tasting caramel, then nicotine. When he fed me his semen, my senses could not ascertain its flavour. This made me so erotic,and in the need for sensual stability, that I started to play with my nipples, which was a strange sensation. Once penetration was indulged, I had no distractions and, perhaps for the first time, was wholly aware of the cock snaking it’s way into me. I lay there, in the dark, in total surrender to the ingress and egress of this most sensual cock as it made my prostate tingle. When he came, we’ll, the struggle my man went through to release his semen made the whole experience, in the dark, the most erotic penetration I have experienced. I am looking forward to further obedience to him, in the dark.
)

Back