Another confession

In the beginning of my wife and I exchanging fantasies I was the first one to be acting one out. I had a friend who taught mma with me over my shop to watch a ppv fight on TV. Well he was showing me a move and the next thing you know his thick cock is in my face. I just pulled his shorts off and started sucking his cock. Long story short several months later my wife told me that she saw the hole thing!

I had no choice his thick and heavy thighs had me pinned to the floor and he was out the window watching my wife and saying swallow faggot and I will keep you sucking my cock and moaning like a queer our secret. My wife was shocked when he called me a faggot without denying it. That's when she seen I was turned on being called a faggot.

We all went swimming in our pool and the wife was taking longer to get bikini on so as us 2 guys were in the pool wait he said get over here and suck my hard cock, your wife already knows you like sucking my cock. As I took him in my mouth he said that he wanted my wife to help me sucking at the same time. I want to fuck your wife like I fucked you.

What did it feel like? Being used like a girl in front of your wife?
Her looking at me in disgust when I started moaning like a real sissy faggot and then she said it was too much hearing and seeing how much a faggot her husband is, she grabbed her panties and stuffed them into my mouth and slapped me very hard and took a picture

In the beginning of my wife and I exchanging fantasies I was the first one to be acting one out. I had a friend who taught mma with me over my shop to watch a ppv fight on TV. Well he was showing me a move and the next thing you know his thick cock is in my face. I just pulled his shorts off and started sucking his cock. Long story short several months later my wife told me that she saw the hole thing!
Very hot !!!!!!

We all went swimming in our pool and the wife was taking longer to get bikini on so as us 2 guys were in the pool wait he said get over here and suck my hard cock, your wife already knows you like sucking my cock. As I took him in my mouth he said that he wanted my wife to help me sucking at the same time. I want to fuck your wife like I fucked you.
Hot !!!!!

Back