Punishment 101 ???

A while back, I dated a woman who I helped move when she divorced her husband. It wasn't a full blown relationship - more a FWB type relationship.
We did encroach into BDSM scenarios, and one that I particularly remember was when I found an 'excuse' to find her guilty of an 'infraction' - she would be sentenced to be in front of a 'firing squad'

The Firing Squad was me with a CO2 AirSoft gun that shoots plastic BBs - which belonged to her son and I found in a box when helping her move! :)

I would like to tie her arms up to the rafters in her garage, strip her and fire off a couple of magazines (...about 26 BBs per magazine).
I don't know if anyone has been shot at with one of these, but a high powered version does pack quite a sting on a small area.

Her butt would look like it had measles for several days afterward.

Fond memories :D
Queensnake has vids of this

šŸ‘— šŸ‘™ ~~ I would not mind a mild form of spanking on my bare bottom, or have my pubic bush shaved off, but I would not think I be brave enough to be bound, gagged and blind-folded.~ Maybe when I be older, it may appeal to me.~

Z4snT1n.jpg
OOOO FUCK NO...

OOOO FUCK NO...
Lol. Don't knock it till you've tried it. And if you do try it, please make sure you record the audio! ;) :devil:

(actually, you don't want to use Tiger Balm, at least not at first. Try something milder and if you like it you can always work your way up)

after getting tipsy on whisk,I have found moderate to severe caning on bare butt, while tipsy and crazy horny on anal sex weekend plans, very exciting and higher thrill. Better and lingering orgasm twice as enjoyable than vaginal sex.The swollen butt sometimes with visible line marks is painful for a day or two.That is a painful after glow.

My favourite punishment is the simple word "no". If Mrs Hordholm begins teasing or getting demanding, or in particular, getting cheeky (in a good-natured way, I hasten to add), "no" is my go to word, because what she really wants is for me to bend her over and pull her panties down and spank her, whip her, take my belt to her before sticking my cock in her. At which point I can turn into the most patient man east of the Rhine, stringing out that "no" until she's practically climbing the walls If I choose (I've strung it out over three days before now).

She will get it eventually. I always relent. But she can never be too sure, particularly when I take my own sweet time over it. And in contrast to me, she is most certainly not patient. Of course, my final "yes" only leads on to the next "no": orgasm denial.

Can I come? No
Please, Sir, can I come? No
Please. Sir, please can I come? No
PLEASE???

At which point I may give my permission, and she'll come hard, or deny again and make her come anyway (this works best with tongue and fingers), at which point she has been disobedient and out comes the bag of toys and Lady? You're getting fucked in the arse!

I'm considering transferring this dynamic into a club, and if the right strangers are there, turning her punishment into fucking said random strangers, male or female. I'm pretty certain that will produce interesting results - she wants to swing (and has done so before, but not in a club), has enjoyed being watched while I fuck her, but is inhibited when it comes to actually talking to a stranger she fancies in a club. This would force her hand a little.

ZEFlMRd.gif

A few variations may be...

• A few stinging nettles along the length of the rope
  • Hands in handcuffs behind her - and the key at the other end of the rope
  • Tell her her children will be back from school in about 5 minutes - nothing like a bit of motivation :D
LOVE it! Love the open mouth gag a lot as well. I always wanted to have a crotch rope with knots every 6 inches or so...

Going back through some old threads....
...and thought I'd try and resurrect this one! šŸ˜œ

During lockdown, I had time to 'tinker' and made a couple of variants of a TeNS machine like this one!
n1N8J0Y.gif

It was so it could be worn discretely under clothes out in public - with electrodes in her bra cups and panties!
One version was where it could be activated by me via remote control!
The other was via a 'tilt' switch (under a baseball cap!) - which activated if she tilted her head forward!
To me that is very erotic to see and watch. I really like her body type as well

Back