Punishment 101 ???

Mr X

Literotica Guru
I'm hoping for fellow Litsters to contribute to this thread - and that maybe I can collate their responses into some kind of List/Library/Database as a resource of ideas for others.

My aim is to compile a list of 'Punishments' that a Dom/Domme deem suitable for their subs when they transgress or a 'Threat of Punishment' as a deterrent.

I have looked and searched the threads but haven't found a specific thread for this kind of information (...but I'm sure my search was not exhaustive! - and there may be something similar out there).

If you're a Dom/Domme - post what punishments or deterrents you use, and if you are a sub it would be good to hear your views on these punishments/deterrent - do they work? Do you hate them? Do you 'enjoy!' them?

There'll be the classics we all know about and a lot of them will get repeated, but that's OK. But what I would like is to try and find and hear about the more creative things that 'float your boat'.

To start, here's one that I've used before several times.

Receive a blow-job to completion but the sub is not allowed to swallow. Then send the sub on an errand ...maybe down to the local grocery store (...or if you're really wicked - to a Starbucks for a coffee where they have to speak!).

On their return, they're to show my cum still in their mouths - or face a severe punishment.

Please do contribute - and if it takes off, i'll start collating or indexing or something :devil:

I wonder, Mr. X if that "punishment" would be a reward to some? Most of the women I know, if asked directly say that they do get satisfaction from giving head.

One I have used for online play is to give my sub a task to perform. Usually something simple. I like to instruct her to remove her panties, especially if in a skirt. The catch is this: its by phone / text and they have five minutes to comply. Effective at work :devil:

I never ask for proof. If they don't want to play, fine. But I expect honesty.

We can call it the "HNG Library".

Probably obvious - What does HNG stand for :confused:

I wonder, Mr. X if that "punishment" would be a reward to some? Most of the women I know, if asked directly say that they do get satisfaction from giving head.

One I have used for online play is to give my sub a task to perform. Usually something simple. I like to instruct her to remove her panties, especially if in a skirt. The catch is this: its by phone / text and they have five minutes to comply. Effective at work :devil:

I never ask for proof. If they don't want to play, fine. But I expect honesty.

Thanks for your contribution Tan - the giving head wasn't the punishment ...it was the trying to keep from swallowing it that's the difficult part ...and the consequences if she failed! :devil:

Probably obvious - What does HNG stand for :confused:

Thanks for your contribution Tan - the giving head wasn't the punishment ...it was the trying to keep from swallowing it that's the difficult part ...and the consequences if she failed! :devil:

Ah, good point. Especially if she's into that. (its about 50/50 in my experience)

Receive a blow-job to completion but the sub is not allowed to swallow. Then send the sub on an errand ...maybe down to the local grocery store (...or if you're really wicked - to a Starbucks for a coffee where they have to speak!).

On their return, they're to show my cum still in their mouths - or face a severe punishment.

*orders with the mobile app, wordlessly picks it up. Task completed.*

I guess going and speaking with liquid in the mouth isn’t really meant to be a game that is won.

Brilliant.
Swallow.

I already don’t speak to people in public without something in my mouth. People get uncomfortable when you just stare back without engaging. It’s lovely while wearing a mask 😷.

I only get punished if I put myself down, or insult myself, or apologize for imagined transgressions, which I got very used to doing during my marriage.

Yeah, I'm not much of a "punishment" type, but I've had some success in breaking my partner of self-negging by judicious application of tongue to nose.

I only get punished if I put myself down, or insult myself, or apologize for imagined transgressions, which I got very used to doing during my marriage.

He holds my tongue in his fingers and makes me repeat it, then apologize for putting myself down. The look of disappointment and concern on his face mortifies me. Yes, the tongue part is hot, but me upsetting him is not.

I don’t get punished for anything else. He enjoys my bratty and I enjoy his inflicted pain. That is never used against me.

Ohh, I like this one. Mostly, I don't really "get" punishments on a mental level because I wouldn't want to be with someone who doesn't enjoy my sass and can't make me shift out of it with a well placed touch or certain kind of look. But I did have a partner a while back who very sternly told me he would tell me when I needed to be sorry after the first time I apologized for not quite being able to do something. That's one of my verbal tics - apologizing when I probably don't need to and the order not to was very freeing. We didn't see each other for very long, so no idea if there would have been punishment if I'd not been able to break that habit on my own, but it's something I could imagine actually being punished for.

Adding to the chorus of not being into punishments and thankfully neither is my guy. He does enjoy a bit of bratty behavior and I am definitely down for swats and rough stuff in the bedroom. But, my nature is to serve and please and definitely not to make my PYL angry. A punishment would be devastating, not relationship building, for me.

Tasks? Yes, give me tasks to let me know what you want and need.

what Mr X described as an example for a punishment would rather be a challenging task for me (holding cum in my mouth while doing something mundane with contact to other 'outside' people)

and that's why i suggested expanding this a bit
and also because E/everyone's different and what's a punishment for pyl a might be a challenge or a task for pyl b (same for the PYLs) i guess

The described task would be an absolute no from me. Anything involving other people, whether they are aware of it or not, would be a hard limit for me. I agree with you that expanding to “tasks” would reach a larger audience and perhaps more conversation.

OK I agree that maybe I should have titled this thread "Tasks & Punishments 101" in light of my example. So the 'task' was to run an errand with a mouth full of cum and not to swallow it ...and maybe the punishment would have been 'kneeling on uncooked rice for 10 minutes' if she failed to complete the task - although holding anything in your mouth for a longer period of time is not that easy and could be deemed a punishment - try it!

This thread was not set out to be controversial - I understand everyone has a different dynamic in a BDSM D/s relationship and with very different limits ...and these need to be discussed and respected by both parties as the relationship develops.

The idea of the thread was to try and bring to light some of the 'creative' tasks & punishments that Litsters engage in.

so...

Another example of a punishment I administered to a past sub (...for a minor misdemeanour!), was to glue Drawing Pins (Thumb Tacks) to the inside of one of her bras for her to wear when we went to see a friend of hers she hadn't seen for a long time - knowing that her friend was a very 'touchy-feely and into big hugs' type of person! :)

I think punishment is more effective if it fits the transgression. Knowing I've disappointed someone is enough punishment. Doing things in the name of punishment reinforces my idea of my worth or lack of worth.

We use it as play, the "punishment" is what we/my wife likes. For instance, if she says something sexual (which is hot) I tell her I will have to punish her, I may tell her I will tie her up and spank her or use a large toy on her. She likes these things so it isn't punishment at all but something we both enjoy and brings some spice to our life's (we have been married for a long time).

Often in the middle of the punishment she will say that it isn't a punishment and that she likes what I'm doing, so I step it up a notch, harder spanking or get out the crop or the really big toy. So our punishments are all fun and no limits pushed hard

A while back, I dated a woman who I helped move when she divorced her husband. It wasn't a full blown relationship - more a FWB type relationship.
We did encroach into BDSM scenarios, and one that I particularly remember was when I found an 'excuse' to find her guilty of an 'infraction' - she would be sentenced to be in front of a 'firing squad'

The Firing Squad was me with a CO2 AirSoft gun that shoots plastic BBs - which belonged to her son and I found in a box when helping her move! :)

I would like to tie her arms up to the rafters in her garage, strip her and fire off a couple of magazines (...about 26 BBs per magazine).
I don't know if anyone has been shot at with one of these, but a high powered version does pack quite a sting on a small area.

Her butt would look like it had measles for several days afterward.

Fond memories :D

ynio6Uo.jpg

zk2BbYC.jpg

All kidding aside, both are better "punishments" than punishment. The second is especially true for a sub who really enjoys spanking; I told such a sub : "Bad girls get spanked; good girls get spanked hard."

The nose to the wall (above) is kind of humiliating; the sub is being treated like a child. Its also surprisingly difficult. (What? You never tried any of these things first? That's why my dog doesn't have a shock collar)

ZEFlMRd.gif

A few variations may be...

• A few stinging nettles along the length of the rope
  • Hands in handcuffs behind her - and the key at the other end of the rope
  • Tell her her children will be back from school in about 5 minutes - nothing like a bit of motivation :D

I'm hoping for fellow Litsters to contribute to this thread - and that maybe I can collate their responses into some kind of List/Library/Database as a resource of ideas for others.

My aim is to compile a list of 'Punishments' that a Dom/Domme deem suitable for their subs when they transgress or a 'Threat of Punishment' as a deterrent.

I have looked and searched the threads but haven't found a specific thread for this kind of information (...but I'm sure my search was not exhaustive! - and there may be something similar out there).

If you're a Dom/Domme - post what punishments or deterrents you use, and if you are a sub it would be good to hear your views on these punishments/deterrent - do they work? Do you hate them? Do you 'enjoy!' them?

There'll be the classics we all know about and a lot of them will get repeated, but that's OK. But what I would like is to try and find and hear about the more creative things that 'float your boat'.

Please do contribute - and if it takes off, i'll start collating or indexing or something :devil:

This is a VERY interesting post! Punishments for me are... well.. manifold, depending on the transgression or Daddy's mood.

We do something similar to what you described above, with the BJ and cum, however instead of keeping it in my mouth, I've worn it. My husbands loads are... well, they're extraordinary. The first time I sucked him off I honestly thought I was going to drown. I really love to swallow and that's what I tried to do the first time, except I couldn't keep up. I swallowed as much as I could and the rest ended up all over my face, and my boobs, and the floor and my hair and.. well, you get the idea.
So, if I've been mildly bad, I'll have to suck off my husband and just rub his load into my boobs and chest, put on a low cut top, and go to work like that, still covered in him and smelling like his seed. This is a big turn on for me though so it's more of a "fun" punishment.
I think not swallowing would be a REAL challenge, mostly because of the size of his loads, but also... I really love cum LOL.

piss play for us is another like that.. it can be demeaning but it can also be wonderful and erotic and intimate, depending on the context.

Pain-wise, Daddy has a wide assortment of paddles and floggers, also an electric wand. I have a large-ish, very sensitive clit and so pussy spanking, or being tied with a tight knotted line around my crotch is a very effective punishment for me!!

ZEFlMRd.gif

A few variations may be...

• A few stinging nettles along the length of the rope
  • Hands in handcuffs behind her - and the key at the other end of the rope
  • Tell her her children will be back from school in about 5 minutes - nothing like a bit of motivation :D

THIS! OH GEEZ!! This alone would be enough to never misbehave again! :eek:

My last friend with benefits was submissive. Two punishments were

1 denial or threatened denial of my cum.
2. threaten that she would have to sleep on the floor next to my bed if she didn't achieve a goal, such as " my cock in your mouth within 3 seconds! Go! One...two...made it, good girl"

Going back through some old threads....
...and thought I'd try and resurrect this one! 😜

During lockdown, I had time to 'tinker' and made a couple of variants of a TeNS machine like this one!
n1N8J0Y.gif

It was so it could be worn discretely under clothes out in public - with electrodes in her bra cups and panties!
One version was where it could be activated by me via remote control!
The other was via a 'tilt' switch (under a baseball cap!) - which activated if she tilted her head forward!

Going back through some old threads....
...and thought I'd try and resurrect this one! 😜

During lockdown, I had time to 'tinker' and made a couple of variants of a TeNS machine like this one!
n1N8J0Y.gif

It was so it could be worn discretely under clothes out in public - with electrodes in her bra cups and panties!
One version was where it could be activated by me via remote control!
The other was via a 'tilt' switch (under a baseball cap!) - which activated if she tilted her head forward!
Can I put in an order for one? ;)

Back