Professor Male Booklover

I didn't think I needed a pic to go along with my professor story but I might change my mind.

Well if you have any that you recommend let me know and I'll add them to my library. I need to add some new classics. :)

Dude. I'm joking. You have works by Hemingway and Harper Lee. Most Smashwords are independently published books riddled with errors and bone-headed broads.

I know. I was just kidding. I generally don't buy much self-published ebooks. Try to get my books the old fashioned way at used book stores.

Dude. I'm joking. You have works by Hemingway and Harper Lee. Most Smashwords are independently published books riddled with errors and bone-headed broads.

Well generally I don't tend to teach like that. Unless it's really dry material and I need to spice it up a little. Just do what I can for the students.

*whistles* If only my professor had looked like that when I was in college.

I know. I was just kidding. I generally don't buy much self-published ebooks. Try to get my books the old fashioned way at used book stores.

How fancy of you. Lol. I buy them, 20 at a time, via Amazon Prime. I like trash. Haha.

Well I have to admit I use prime all the time too. You can't beat a book for 3.99 shipped in two days. And what kind of trash do you read?

How fancy of you. Lol. I buy them, 20 at a time, via Amazon Prime. I like trash. Haha.

Well I have to admit I use prime all the time too. You can't beat a book for 3.99 shipped in two days. And what kind of trash do you read?

Horror is my go-to. Blake Crouch and King are my favorites. I love good murder mysteries, too. Sandra Brown is a personal favorite. I'll read just about anything, honestly.

Can't go wrong with King. Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption is probably my favorite of his-not a horror, just a great story and wonderful movie. And he's a die hard Red Sox fan which makes him even better. I love murder mysteries. I like to buy old cheap Agatha Christie mysteries. Fun to read and you can usually get them for a dollar. Can't beat that.

Horror is my go-to. Blake Crouch and King are my favorites. I love good murder mysteries, too. Sandra Brown is a personal favorite. I'll read just about anything, honestly.

Back