Private Eyeful [Closed to MotherofTears24]

-I came filling her hot mouth and moaned as i smiled.-"Come on show me your pink pussy."-She spread her legs showing me her pink prize as i licked and fingered it. James was on fire and enjoying him self.-

Joan

I swallowed his cum and spread my legs opening my pussy for him. I begged, "Please fuck me.... I need to feel your cock."

-James moved his cock in her pussy and lifted her legs high as he fucked her pussy good and hard moaning strongly with her pleasure.-

-Once James finished He had a Hour to help Jeanette get ready as he went to her trailer.-"You ok?"-He said and looked to her.-

I greeted James with a kiss. "I was feeling a bit weary, but I am okay now." I said,"Chris and Pete helped me. It was just so weird. I felt very warm and kind of weak. I am doing okay now. I have another scene with Pete, then I will be ready to go. Did you find anything else about Carla?" I asked.

"I herd rumors she was in a BDSM relationship with chris and pete and they might have something to do with her disappearance. There was also something about her husband's murder it was weird. We have to go to set and shoot this scene tomorrow you got abusy day I am going to go to Clara's house and look for clues since that is supposedly where she got kidnapped but then again her trailer was also a possability. So i will go check that out while you get ready."-He kissed Jeanette on the lips and left going to the Trailer of Clara. He found it odd it was unlocked and checked around in it.-

"I will keep an eye on them." I said, "I am close to them, so maybe I can find something out.". I kissed him back. While James was checking the trailer, I went back to filming. It was the scene where Pete's character of Van Helsing found out I was bit by the Count. I wondered if James was having any luck.

-I looked around the Trailer slowly i was careful not to disturb much.-

-Pete walked to Jeanette's character.-"Ok answer me wench before i blow your head off.....are you or are you not controlled by the count....where is your master tell me..."

My character was under the control of the Count during this scene. I said, "I will never tell you where he is at...". The character is hiding Dracula's casket in the basement.

[hehe help me with the Trailer part i don't know what i would look for]

-Pete grabbed her.-"you must tell me i know this is not the real you...I know you can help i want to stop him like i know you do...Tell me where his coffin is don't make me hurt you."

(OOC: In Carla's trailer, a couple of skimpy costumes, some pills in an unmarked bottle, dirty letters from Chris talking what he and Pete do to her, and restraints)

I pretend to be shaken from the trance I am under. I say, "He is down there...". I pretended to cry. I even show the marks on my neck.

-Pete does his scene running down in to the crypt as that is where they cut. They want to try it again so they run through it once more.-

-James found the evidence. He found more then he wish he did. He gathered everything and snuck it out in a bag.-"This is bad...Carla was involved with chris and pete but they been drugging her and keeping her as a sex slave...Jeanette may be in trouble...."-He said as h bit his lip.-

-Pete during the break they had took a vitamin and looked to Carmilla-"Carmilla how about a vitamin and some water there good for you."-He took one of the drugs out since she was heading back to the trailer any way a second dose of the drug will be more power full soon her will broken and submissive like Carla.-

-Once given to her. Pete and Chris left the lot To go to Carla she should be rested and ready for use. She better of thought of a couple of things to do while they were gone.-

-James examined the pills of course he could not do much due to not being by a crime lab at the moment. James examined them and saw Jeanette walk in.-"Hey Jeanette...how did the scenes go?"

-Pete and Chris walk to there location and see Carla in her cage bouncing on a dildo. They must of kept her busy and she must of wanted to warm up for them.-"Evening little slut how are you today?"-Pete asked as Christ open her cage for her to come out.-

After the scene was over, Pete offered me some water. I needed it because the set was getting hot due to the lighting in the area where I was at. "I definitely need it." I said, "I had fun shooting the scenes and earlier at my trailer. I can't wait until tomorrow.". Pete and Chris seemed nice, but there had to be some looking into just in case. I met James.

I said, "The scenes went great though I was not feeling to well earlier." I told him that Chris and Pete helped me.

Carla

After resting, Carla woke up horny as ever and was begging to be fucked. She was given a dildo that could be stuck to a surface for riding. She got on top of it and was riding it starting out slowly, but moving to a faster pace. She was very glad to see Chris and Pete. The dildo was okay, but she wanted real cocks buried deep into her holes.

-James looked as he nods.-"Well here is what i found.-"I showed her the pills, the costumes, bondage and a journal and notes about Chris and James...-"I don't think they were using her like we thought...I think they were at first and she tried to stop it but...something happen...still.....we don't know if they took her.....there is two other people i want to check out..There is Joan but she is ok with Carla....I Think i need to check on that other girl on set..I over herd her chances with Pete or chris were ruined by Carla....There is also Carla's old Makeup Artist who also had a fling with her.-

-Chris and pete saw her crawl out with vibrators.-"Does the little slut need a good fucking? You must be hungry for cock aren't you baby?"-They smiled as they took there cocks out for her.-"You want to get dressed up for Master Chris and My self? One for us each so we can fuck you more?"

"I will keep an eye on Pete and Chris." I said. I started to feel really strange again, but I suggest that we go out to eat. I was getting very turned on again, but tried to control myself.

-We got to the Restaurant and they sat down looking at the menu.-"You ok you don't look well?"-he asked and looked to her eyes.-

"I will be fine." I said. I figured that I just had a long day, but it did not explain why I was getting so horny. I was trying everything I could to control it, but I moved my foot against his cock and began to rub it sensually. I needed James.

Carla

She moved closer to them as they took out their cocks. She took Chris' cock into her mouth sucking on it offering her pussy and ass to Pete.

-He groaned softly and whispered.-"It is a bit crowded in here careful with that."-he said.-

-Christ fucked her mouth while Pete began to finger her pussy a bit then he fingers her ass as he fucked her pussy with his cock.-

I had no choice, but to stop. The room was pretty crowded. I was a little jittery wondering if someone had spiked the pitcher of water. It was already made when Pete gave it to me.

Carla

She sucked hard on her master's cock while her other Master began to fuck her wet pussy.

-James looked to her and whispered.-"Sure you ok?"-He said.-

-chris fucked her mouth Deep as Pete rammed her pussy pulling her hair.-"Oh Little Carla slut come on moan for us i want to hear screams of pleasure that were fucking you."

"I have been feeling really strange all day and don't know why." I added, "I have been feeling really turned on."

Carla

Carla moaned loudly as Chris fucked her mouth and Pete fucked her pussy. She overheard them talking about another girl, but could not do anything to help her.

-James looked to her.-"we will help you when we get home ok...you have to just relax..."-The longer they held out the worse it would get...not that you would notice. She be able to control her lust for the moment but the minute they got back she may not want to stop after he fucked all three holes she may want to be fucked more then that.-

-Chris came in her mouth as he watched Pete take her ass after cumming in it and began to fuck her Pussy. Chris and Pete DPed her Groaning and moaning in lust.-"I think that girl Carmilla is going to be a great slave to...Maybe we can sell Carla off to that Mexican Drug lord she will get fucked ruthlessly. But i know our Carla wants more cock after this.. look she was even looking at outfits earlier to fuck in."

After eating we went back to my apartment. By then the feeling was becoming more intense. "I drank some water..." I said, "It was already made and I did not see Pete put anything into it when he gave it to me. Please take me!" I was nearly in tears and needed help badly.

Carla

Deep inside, she was horrified about them selling her. She was going to be extremely far from her family, who lived in Kansas. Also, the possibility of her master being dangerous and cruel scared her. She was regretting coming to Hollywood. If it wasn't for the pill that she was given, she would have been able to escape. However, she was forced to submit to Chris and Pete. She grinded against them as they fucked her.

-James took out his cock for her to suck on as he felt her grab his waist almost asking him to fuck her mouth. He began to fuck her mouth hard and deep.-

-Pete and Chris kept fucking her till they both filled her with a lot of cum and smiled as they slipped out of her holes.-"Well looks like we struck fear in this slut...she has not said a word...you have become less responsive Clara you little useless whore...You wanted this relation ship and now can not take it."

Back