Private Eyeful [Closed to MotherofTears24]

"I think I will feel better later..." I said, "I will go to my trailer then." I fixed my clothes and went back to the trailer hoping that the feeling would pass.

I moaned as he fucked me harder. I noticed Carmilla run by. She looked like she was not feeling to well at the moment and needed some air.

Carla bathed so that she would be ready to be fucked again.

-They nodded that wouldn't wear off though the long she went with out relief the worse it get.-

-James fucked her harder and groaned.-"Oh yeah this feels so good...go on where do you want me to cum...i am holding it for you."

-Once Carla was showered The Men looked to her.-"The both of us decided we want you dressed up. You know the Masters will want you dressed to and since we have all the clothes you can have down here you will have plenty of fun."-They woudl put her to sleep for 8 hours plenty of time for her to rest while they shoved a vibrator in her to keep her full for now.-

The feeling just got worse and I seriously needed to be fucked. I had someone send for either Pete or Christopher. At least someone, I somewhat knew considering James was busy with Joan.

I moaned, "Mmmmmm please cum inside of me!" I came for him screaming in pleasure.

Carla went and down to the basement. She found a see through green nightie and put it on before going to bed. The vibrator eased the lust that was continually building due to the drugs she was under. She was able to rest easy for the time being. She moaned in her sleep.

-Pete and Christopher both came in since they were just in the middle of doing a scene or practicing for it as they came in the room.-"What's wrong we herd to rush over. Pete and James asked sounding concerned. The drug was taking more effect soon her cravings would be that of a sub she would be used the same way or crave it.-

-James came in her pussy and moaned as he continued to thrust a bit more.-"This feels so good....Your wonderful Joan."

I begged the two men to fuck me. I could not take it anymore and could barely even get off of the bed I was so aroused. "Please I need the both of you" I begged.

Joan

I came for him and begged him to let me suck him off again before he fucked my ass. I noticed that Pete and Christopher were on their way to Carmilla's trailer. I wondered what was going on. I know she did not look very well.

-They looked confused innocently.-"You want us to fuck you?"-Pete said as they got closer her hands on there cocks confirmed that as they began to undress and remove her clothes. One ate her pussy as the other fucked her mouth.-

-James leaned back watching pete and chris run past and hoped she was ok. He moaned as she began to suck him off.-"I like the fact you are a wild girl."

"Mmmmm yes please." I begged them. Pete had me suck him off as Chris started to lick my pussy. I sucked Pete off hard so turned on for a strange reason. It was making me feel better, but I did not want them to stop.

I sucked his cock harder and noticed he was looking towards Carmilla's trailer. "I am sure she will be okay." I added, "She might have needed a little bit longer of a break to get some fresh air before starting work again."

-James moaned as her mouth worked his cock and smiled.-"So what do you want next you must have some naughty ideas in that pretty little head."-James asked i could see she may act elegant but as a sleuth i could tell when a person had things they loved to hide.-

-Pete Fucked her mouth hard he gripped her hair and his cock was so deep in her mouth him and Chris knew they had her. This one time would be perfect because now she may be hooked. They didn't need the drug but maybe this was enough. At the moment they had her. Chris stopped licking her pussy and shoved his cock in her pussy. He moaned as his hands began to slap her ass.-

Joan

I was nowhere near finished. I had a lot on my mind. I decided maybe to try some roleplaying. With being an actress, it was not only going to be fun, but give me more practice in other roles. I decided that I wanted him to do a dominant role. "I had an idea." I said, "Maybe you can play a mobster and I am a rival mobster's girlfriend." Let's just say I was curious about this type of play after some of what I heard about what Pete and Chris would do to some of the actresses.

I sucked Pete's cock harder as Chris went in behind me and began fucking my pussy. I moaned loudly loving what they were doing to me. However, I did feel a little bad considering I am in love with my boss. What would he think of me?

Last edited:
"Ok then Joan sounds good...What is it a rape? Or a seduction?"-He asked curious how she wanted to play as he found the mob costume and put it on looking rather nice.-

-Chris and Pete were really working her. Considering her situation James wouldn't mind he knew there might be shit like this to go on. IT was kind of UN-avoidable. Pete came in her mouth as Chris looked to Pete.-"I think she needs a ass fucking to."-Chris set it up so Pete can slide in her pussy as Chris slid out of her pussy to her ass as she was now dp'ed.-

Joan

"I was thinking more along the lines of seduction." I said, "Maybe you seduce me into bed with you.". I got ready for the scene. I wore a low cut red sparkling dress, a red feather boa, stockings and nothing underneath.

I felt even more better as Chris and Pete began to fuck my ass and pussy. They fucked me harder and faster. They might be innocent, but I needed to check into their backgrounds somehow. I knew the studio kept a file of their actors. After they fucked me, I planned on sneaking in so that I could read more about them. I needed to make sure I looked into everything.

-James smiled and got dressed as well. He would be entering in to her apartment for this scene.-"I will be coming in then."-he said as he left and knocked on the door.-

-Pete and chris fucked her harder and kept swapping holes as they moaned.-"I am going to cum." "Me to oh god yes."

"W-what are you doing here?" I ask pretending to be shocked, "My boyfriend could be here at anytime."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!" I screamed cumming. I could feel that they were getting closer. I was starting to feel better.

-James smiled.-"Well i came by to tell you i got my eye on you...i know you feel it...I feel it...and i know you feel this."-He took her hand and rubbed his cock with it.-

-Chris and pete came filling her pussy and ass then in her mouth as they laid her down and left once dismissed.-

I gasped at how hard he was. "But... what if we are caught." I said pretending to be frightened. I rubbed his cock wanting it inside of me again.

I laid down to rest. I was feeling better, but still feeling strange. What the hell came over me I thought to myself as I rested.

-James smiled.-"I wouldn't worry...your boy friend is at the pool hall drunk and playing like normal....i think you want this more and more...go on and tell me what you want...i know your a nasty little slut who loves cock i want to see how bad you want it."

I stripped out of my dress baring my body and kissed him. "I want you to fuck me." I said before kissing him. My body against his.

-He knelt her down and put his cock to her mouth. He smiled his cock slipped in to her mouth nice and slow then it began to pick up speed slowly fucking her lips around his cock it felt so good.-

-James liked this idea of playing a game like such. His hands tangled in her hair and he groaned moving his cock in and out of her mouth.-

I sucked on harder on Zack's cock. For a bit, I caressed it as I sucked it. I saw Chris and Pete walking back. They were whispering and laughing about something, but I could not hear them too clearly.

-James herd it but ignored it and would find out later.-"Are you feeling good yeah i bet you are go on grab my hips if you want me to fuck your mouth harder.-

-James grabbed her hair and fucked her mouth deep and hard ramming his cock in to her mouth groaning.-

After this roleplay we were going to have to get back to the set. However, we still had quite a bit of time. I sucked harder on his cock wanting him to cum in my mouth.

Back