pretend it's deleted

so my problem is with my area down there. It's a little darker than my skin and it looks bad. Not just my vulva lips but my area around my vulva too. I feel so embarrassed to wear bikinis cuz of that. Why was i born brown... istg that's my only flaw... i know im very pretty and young but this stupid annoying thing i have makes me want to not exist.

Anyways i have a boyfriend and i don't know how to talk this with him. And he's white.. he might get weirded out but i know he's a mature person and accepts me as who i am. Also i seen his d it's not like it's white or pink 😒 still im a lady and i want to be pretty. Even down there. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ☹️
🤎🩷🤎 -> this is the color representation
first world problems

so my problem is with my area down there. It's a little darker than my skin and it looks bad. Not just my vulva lips but my area around my vulva too. I feel so embarrassed to wear bikinis cuz of that. Why was i born brown... istg that's my only flaw... i know im very pretty and young but this stupid annoying thing i have makes me want to not exist.

Anyways i have a boyfriend and i don't know how to talk this with him. And he's white.. he might get weirded out but i know he's a mature person and accepts me as who i am. Also i seen his d it's not like it's white or pink 😒 still im a lady and i want to be pretty. Even down there. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ☹️
I will gladly take a look for a second opinion. Did you looked into options for making skin lighter? Laser, creams etc.?

If that's your body and he has a problem with it, then you're better off finding a guy who will accept you as is.

This should not be an issue

Michael Jackson changed his whole body. The technology must exist...

Buy some Snow Bleach from Amazon. It is for this purpose. Ask your boyfriend to rub it on for you. He will love his new job and you will own him.

I occasionally put red lipstick on my "lips"

@sparklejumpropequeenn little late to the thread, however being a guy it was something I found odd, I not really able to keep a tan (farmer in the middle of bfe Utah) yet my parts have always seemed to be tanned (same color my arms get from work and the farm. *yes farmers tan* Never been able to figure out why that is though.

Granted I haven't put much thought into it, until seeing this thread. It has me curious. More so as I like to learn where I can.

I get self doubts/insecurities as we are always our own worst critic. Just know when it boils down to, we all have imperfections, some more noticeable than others. However, that is what also makes us each unique and that is beautiful.

I just want to thank everyone for the nice comments💞💞 im deleting this thread now but u can always contact me if u have questions or need to vent. As of the issue i can say i feel a lot better after showing my pussy to my bf. He said he loves my body and i have nothing to worry about. I am more comfy in my body definitely.

Back