Lost thread?

Thanks for all the likes and messages friends! It means a lot to hear good feedback and amazingly enough I don't get a lot of sleazy comments, just a lot of appreciation from nice people. It's weird how I assumed before that these kinds of pictures would welcome some unwanted and uncomfortable messages but on the whole most of you who have contacted me have been friendly and just normal with me. I really enjoy the company and getting to know some of you. Have a perfect week and if you have any fun stories to share please do. I work most of the time so life isn't all that exciting at the moment so I live through other people's adventures šŸ˜Š happy Tuesday!

Oh and happy TT Tuesday whereever you may be in the world! I actually don't know where some of you are šŸ˜„ would be cool to know who is interacting with and possibly enjoying what I share. Hope this makes today a little brighter but not any less harder...

Attachments

• 20240319_130558.jpg
    20240319_130558.jpg
    684.8 KB · Views: 56
Oh and happy TT Tuesday whereever you may be in the world! I actually don't know where some of you are šŸ˜„ would be cool to know who is interacting with and possibly enjoying what I share. Hope this makes today a little brighter but not any less harder...
Fabulous Anne

You make my day with those tits every time!

Wow... beautiful and sexy!

Damn! Just drop dead sexy!!

Hmmmm beautifully sensual and lush

And just in case anyone needs it...

titties wanted to say hello and wish you all a great long weekend. ā¤
This had me going insane. Freaking thing shot up. I'm supposed to hold the temptations as im fasting but i might have to go jerk off to this now its too enticing

This had me going insane. Freaking thing shot up. I'm supposed to hold the temptations as im fasting but i might have to go jerk off to this now its too enticing
Im so sorry about that, I hope you were able to hold it in! Does lent not allow you some room to satisfy yourself...

Just wanted to say thank you for some of the best vids I've been sent in ages. You all make me feel so seen here. When I say I appreciate all of you I don't say it lightly. ā¤ā¤ā¤

Back