Toy delivery

Japansurfer

Really Really Experienced
I am planning on buying some toys for a female friend. She doesn’t know I am into her much but I want to see what happens.
Looking to buy basic things, nipple clamps, vibe, cock ring ;), underwear.
Question though. Whilst the package will be discrete does anyone know if they include the invoice (name etc of who ordered inside the box? Want to stay anonymous - so I can play a game with her.

I don't have to know her - I know what your thinking is, based on your first post.

Unless she's made it clear she'd like to be courted in this manner, it's a creepy way to let someone know you're into them.

You're not the first to try this; more than a few women have written about it. Their responses have been almost universally negative.

But, you do you. 🤷‍♂️

I am planning on buying some toys for a female friend. She doesn’t know I am into her much but I want to see what happens.
Looking to buy basic things, nipple clamps, vibe, cock ring ;), underwear.
Question though. Whilst the package will be discrete does anyone know if they include the invoice (name etc of who ordered inside the box? Want to stay anonymous - so I can play a game with her.
OK, wow. Usually you start with a little chit chat then move on to coffee or a movie. 🤷🏾‍♀️
Sending anonymous sex toys? That's some super creepy, high level stalking bullshit. Unless your desired outcome is to end up on a sexual offenders list I would probably rethink that plan.

So you both make a lot of assumptions about the relationship I have with this person. Non of which are accurate.

Please feel free to close down the thread.

So you both make a lot of assumptions about the relationship I have with this person. Non of which are accurate.

Please feel free to close down the thread.
This has to be a bit. No one is that stupid. *fingerclap* :)

Back