pretend it's deleted

Rejoice in your uniqueness. Not what you want to hear obviously. For most people body image is extremely important to how they feel about themselves. Karen Carpenter looked in the mirror and thought she was fat when she weighed well under 100 pounds. Of course anorexia drove that concern but hopefully no one here takes your concern lightly. It bothers you. I get that and you've taken some steps to lighten it but don't want to wait to see if it helps.

I'm sure, even if you came to accept your vagina in all its current glory, it would take one off hand comment from your boyfriend or observer to destroy that acceptance. So all I can offer are a couple of links to peruse that address your concern healthwise, give you some visual diversity, and just demonstrate the wonders of the female anatomy in all of its many shapes and size.

Female vaginas are a wonder to me and they are all different.
The article here talks about your concern:
Healthline Labial Coloration Discussion

And here it seems like you can just scroll through a labial smorgasbord to see all the variation and diversity in living color
Labia Smorgasbord

And while this is not related to labial coloration, I love the great wall of vulva which shows many variations that have entranced men through the ages
Great Wall of Vulva
Thank you lots 😌

I wonder if a dark background would help jewelry show up better. Maybe some gold chains and such would change the dynamic. Just a thought. Most of all we all want you to be happy in being you

so my problem is with my area down there. It's a little darker than my skin and it looks bad. Not just my vulva lips but my area around my vulva too. I feel so embarrassed to wear bikinis cuz of that. Why was i born brown... istg that's my only flaw... i know im very pretty and young but this stupid annoying thing i have makes me want to not exist.

Anyways i have a boyfriend and i don't know how to talk this with him. And he's white.. he might get weirded out but i know he's a mature person and accepts me as who i am. Also i seen his d it's not like it's white or pink 😒 still im a lady and i want to be pretty. Even down there. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ☹️
🤎🩷🤎 -> this is the color representation
Here’s the thing…it’s you. If when he‘s lucky enough to see and be with you naked, if he says something negative or doesn’t like it, get up, get dressed and send him on his way. He doesn’t deserve you. Same if you’re heavy or skinny…big boobs or small boobs…if he(or any other partner) doesn’t appreciate your body, they don’t deserve you sharing it with them.

I dont have a problem with my inner lips or clit. only outer parts (through my inner thighs a little). I mean it doesnt look that bad. It's just a stupid insecurity.
I don't mean to be funny or make light of this post but what's not to love about a natural healthy complexion .
Anybody disagree - raise your hand.

All I can say is you're beautiful the way you are, and I think your difference in colors would be a GOOD thing. Makes it easier to find :)

so my problem is with my area down there. It's a little darker than my skin and it looks bad. Not just my vulva lips but my area around my vulva too. I feel so embarrassed to wear bikinis cuz of that. Why was i born brown... istg that's my only flaw... i know im very pretty and young but this stupid annoying thing i have makes me want to not exist.

Anyways i have a boyfriend and i don't know how to talk this with him. And he's white.. he might get weirded out but i know he's a mature person and accepts me as who i am. Also i seen his d it's not like it's white or pink 😒 still im a lady and i want to be pretty. Even down there. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ☹️
I understand but it still doesn’t matter because any “man”will lick and do anything to it no matter how it looks.

Us straight men love pussy. Aside from hair I could care less what it looks like. As long as it is tasty and clean and bald I’m good. A picture would be nice to know what you are dealing with.

It's a pretty common thing, you're not alone. Yes the inside is gonna be pink, as that's a different flesh akin to the inside of your mouth. For some women [and men] the whole area around their crotch is a darker skin tone, than the rest of them. It probably comes down to genetics. Be angry at your germanic, or slavic, or spainyard ancestor, or whatever. If you're dark haird, but probably not true black, and your nipples probably match, that's about par for the course. I'm pretty almost sure that it's mostly blondes and real redheads(scott or irish) that generally have the pink nipples and pinkish or skin tone matching labia majora. It all depends on genetics, though. But the majora isn't really often going to be pink like the interior.

This could be all speculation at best, but I can't be completely wrong. You might as well be complaining your lips on your face don't match your mouth, or your nipples don't match your asshole. It won't be your mans, or any mans concern, or first rodeo if they're inclined to partake in pussy. It's also a grievance about it, I've never heard a man complain about, when it comes to what about one, he won't abide, or claims not to. I'm pretty sure if his balls are darker than his dick, you wouldn't have an aversion, or reservation about it. I'm sure the information is out there on why they're the way they are. All I can say for certain is; don't bleach your labia majora. Don't risk the health of your vagina over some bullshit vanity.

I don't mean to be funny or make light of this post but what's not to love about a natural healthy complexion .
Anybody disagree - raise your hand.
Yep, just the way your body is pigmented. Never turned me off or stopped me from diving face first into a willing and spread lady.

After years of silence, this is something on which I must comment...

As others have said, beauty of all bits, is in the eye of the beholder. I am an opponent of any permanent distortion of the sacred beauty and variety of the natural vaginal realm, with its kaleidoscope of shading, colors, textures, shapes, and sizes. While my subjective opinion of yours, in particular, is impossible without illustration, it is also unnecessary, as even sight-unseen, I can unequivocally state that there are men (and women) that would find it beautiful, whatever uncertainty you might feel about its appearance.

While I would, of course, welcome views of yours, about which I might expound specifically, in their absence I would encourage you to spend some time looking at yourself and trying to focus on the subtle (or not so subtle when you're looking for it) marvelous nuances you posses. I am certain, if you earnestly try, you'll learn to appreciate your rare, unique loveliness.

Just my 2 cents...

Take care :heart:

Where what makes you feel comfortable. Get comfortable with yourself and find a new guy if he freaks out. I don't think many guys would care about that

INTIMATELIGHTNINGCREAMCREAMMAINIMAGE_1_-min.jpg

white.jpg

6112bVazF5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Se344b6e2ff144c95b40b23cd2fe07f65D.jpg_q90.jpg

B07WNBMNKX-1-750x750.jpg

Last edited:
I must admit I like pussy like that. Even more so with hair. Visible in a bikini I may not be able to take my eye off you.

I had a lady friend that had a butthole like that. She didn't like it because she said it looked like she didn't wipe her ass very well. I hadn't really paid it too much mind, but whatever. She got her butthole bleached right before we went our separate ways. Every once in a while I'll run into her and her husband at the farmer's market, but have never asked how that whole sitch is holding up.

There was a baseball player named Sammy Sosa, he is Dominican. If you google "Sammy Sosa" and "white Sammy Sosa" you will see two VERY differently complected men. I'm not sure what he used on himself, but it might be worth your while to research his method for your coochie.

Back