pretend it's deleted

so my problem is with my area down there. It's a little darker than my skin and it looks bad. Not just my vulva lips but my area around my vulva too. I feel so embarrassed to wear bikinis cuz of that. Why was i born brown... istg that's my only flaw... i know im very pretty and young but this stupid annoying thing i have makes me want to not exist.

Anyways i have a boyfriend and i don't know how to talk this with him. And he's white.. he might get weirded out but i know he's a mature person and accepts me as who i am. Also i seen his d it's not like it's white or pink 😒 still im a lady and i want to be pretty. Even down there. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ☹️
🤎🩷🤎 -> this is the color representation
If that is the worst thing about you, you are ahead of the game.
What this guy said.

I have a friend who has a "salmon patch" (hes white) that covers most of his left side of his face. I asked him why he didn't seek laser treatment to lighten it up. His reply was " no need, I like knowing everyone who meets me once, will always remember me the next time we cross paths"

If I was your boyfriend, I might find it unusual, but it wouldn’t bother me! I’d still be just as happy to go down on you.

I'm sorry that this is something you are concerned with. It would be facile for me to say you shouldn't be, so it is just something you will have to work on, but what I would say is that it is extremely common - indeed, the norm. Your boyfriend probably won't even be aware you are concerned with this - in fact, how do you know it's not something that he likes? Men aren't how they are often portrayed and don't all like the same women (or men etc.).

Wife has this same dynamic…I know it wont change your mind but I love it…you’re fine just like the Almighty intended! In fact you’ll find a lot of men find it very erotic…

so my problem is with my area down there. It's a little darker than my skin and it looks bad. Not just my vulva lips but my area around my vulva too. I feel so embarrassed to wear bikinis cuz of that. Why was i born brown... istg that's my only flaw... i know im very pretty and young but this stupid annoying thing i have makes me want to not exist.

Anyways i have a boyfriend and i don't know how to talk this with him. And he's white.. he might get weirded out but i know he's a mature person and accepts me as who i am. Also i seen his d it's not like it's white or pink 😒 still im a lady and i want to be pretty. Even down there. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ☹️
If you are shaving then stop. Let the bush be your friend.

Explore all the cosmetic options. See your dermatologist

If your BF comments or complains about your tan. just tell him that your skin tone will lighten once your pussy is properly eaten

Your boyfriend probably won't even be aware you are concerned with this - in fact, how do you know it's not something that he likes? Men aren't how they are often portrayed and don't all like the same women (or men etc.).
Damn right. More than once I've been with someone who has been really worried/underconfident about how that part of them looks and I've never noticed what they're on about. Everyone's different.

@sparklejumpropequeenn It matters to you a lot, obviously, but if it turns out it's really a bother to *him*, probably easier to return him to the store. Maybe they can trade him for a more fun model 😇

If you are shaving then stop. Let the bush be your friend.

Explore all the cosmetic options. See your dermatologist

If your BF comments or complains about your tan. just tell him that your skin tone will lighten once your pussy is properly eaten
I had it lasered 🔥😎

I'm sorry that this is something you are concerned with. It would be facile for me to say you shouldn't be, so it is just something you will have to work on, but what I would say is that it is extremely common - indeed, the norm. Your boyfriend probably won't even be aware you are concerned with this - in fact, how do you know it's not something that he likes? Men aren't how they are often portrayed and don't all like the same women (or men etc.).
unfortunately ive been hearing many insults from people for such a long time (not personally just random ppl on social media) i cant help but to feel insecure 😔

unfortunately ive been hearing many insults from people for such a long time (not personally just random ppl on social media) i cant help but to feel insecure 😔
I definitely understand, gurl.
Here's my honest observation: social media men are not representative of all men. But it  does genuinely feel like the views of many (seemingly) are the views of all. I completely understand that. I say "seemingly" because reading the same negative or sexist opinion from multiple men online doesn't actually mean it's the majority belief. See, it's easy to participate in an "amen corner" when you're online. 1 guy makes grossly misinformed, sexist comments, then other guys agree with him, adding their own grossly callous opinion. So, to you and I, it seems like that must be what all men feel. That's just what those lonely guys feel. They find self worth in finding other guys to agree with them/be a part of the same thought, no matter who the opinion hurts.

Need examples? Contrary to what social media men may say, not all men staunchly hate hairy vaginas; not all men hate body hair on a woman (legs, arm pits); not all white men think poorly of women of color; the list goes on.

Think of it this way, not all women are the same. Not all women of color are the same. These are facts. Well, you've got to now expand that thinking to know that all men are not the same.
You're beautiful, young woman. Just the way you are 💖.

Some of the bleaching cremes on Amazon have had high reviews. They are not expensive

So it’s the darkness that is the only issue? No labia concerns as far as size, shape?
Nope. It's a pretty 🐱 imo. Just the color. My innr lips are pink but my outer lips are just darker brown. And a little around the area.

Here's my honest observation: social media men are not representative of all men. But it  does genuinely feel like the views of many (seemingly) are the views of all. I completely understand that. I say "seemingly" because reading the same negative or sexist opinion from multiple men online doesn't actually mean it's the majority belief. See, it's easy to participate in an "amen corner" when you're online. 1 guy makes grossly misinformed, sexist comments, then other guys agree with him, adding their own grossly callous opinion. So, to you and I, it seems like that must be what all men feel. That's just what those lonely guys feel. They find self worth in finding other guys to agree with them/be a part of the same thought, no matter who the opinion hurts.

Need examples? Contrary to what social media men may say, not all men staunchly hate hairy vaginas; not all men hate body hair on a woman (legs, arm pits); not all white men think poorly of women of color; the list goes on.

Think of it this way, not all women are the same. Not all women of color are the same. These are facts. Well, you've got to now expand that thinking to know that all men are not the same.
You are a SWEETIE!! Thank you 😫🎀

Also, research how to give yourself positive self talk & affirmations. You have to drown out the bad.

He should simply kiss your pussy, and enjoy its beautiful pigmentation to the full...

Some of the bleaching cremes on Amazon have had high reviews. They are not expensive

So it’s the darkness that is the only issue? No labia concerns as far as size, shape?
When i said lasered i was talking abt the pubic hair but i also bleached it with laser just the results will take a while to show. Also it won't be fully white. I dont want that anyway. I just dont want it darker than my skin. Slight pigmentation is ok.

Thanks to everyone who said nice things to me, it feels good to know there are sane people out there know and appreciate how things work naturally. I know lots of women and men have pigmentation
but this insecurity has been with me for a while so it feels harder to get over it. And i just KNOW that my boyfriend would never judge me or hate me. I know he'd love it and enjoy our time together. It's just my little thing to look as perfect to him as possible. With him i just want to be his pretty lady 🥺

I was going to say that this was my advice to all women, and then I realized that it applies to everyone.

Should you ever find yourself with a partner who complains about the appearance of the body you naturally possess, you don’t need to change your body, you need to change your partner.

Real people don’t look like airbrushed images.

Rejoice in your uniqueness. Not what you want to hear obviously. For most people body image is extremely important to how they feel about themselves. Karen Carpenter looked in the mirror and thought she was fat when she weighed well under 100 pounds. Of course anorexia drove that concern but hopefully no one here takes your concern lightly. It bothers you. I get that and you've taken some steps to lighten it but don't want to wait to see if it helps.

I'm sure, even if you came to accept your vagina in all its current glory, it would take one off hand comment from your boyfriend or observer to destroy that acceptance. So all I can offer are a couple of links to peruse that address your concern healthwise, give you some visual diversity, and just demonstrate the wonders of the female anatomy in all of its many shapes and size.

Female vaginas are a wonder to me and they are all different.
The article here talks about your concern:
Healthline Labial Coloration Discussion

And while this is not related to labial coloration, I love the great wall of vulva which shows many variations that have entranced men through the ages
Great Wall of Vulva

Last edited:
I was going to say that this was my advice to all women, and then I realized that it applies to everyone.

Should you ever find yourself with a partner who complains about the appearance of the body you naturally possess, you don’t need to change your body, you need to change your partner.

Real people don’t look like airbrushed images.
You are sooo rightt. And i know he wouldnt mind. But i do. Im just a little anxious. I have the "what ifs" in my mind.

Back