Pregnant Pussy is the best

When I first got pregnant, my husband started telling me that I could continue to see the other guys if I wanted to but I was convinced that no one would want to fuck me while I was pregnant. Well, I was proving to be very, very wrong. I never realized how many men find pregnant women to be sexy. Needless to say, I had a very fun pregnancy.
I have always wanted to have sex with a pregnant woman, but no luck for me yet..

Ma chérie est de naturelle très chaude mais quand elle était enceinte, elle était totalement furieuse. Une vraie bête de sexe, insatiable, je l'ai faite gang banguer à chaque fois jusqu'à son terme.
A cette période j'étais devenu totalement accro à baiser des femmes en cloque et comme j'offrais la mienne ça me donnait plein d'opportunités.
Mais de mon avis c'est entre 6 mois et le terme que c'est le top de baiser une femme enceinte. Et en creampie bien entendu.

I'm curious about pregnant bellies and pussies or arseholes, and those big, swollen, milk-laden engorged titties.

If it's your fetish, have you experienced it and enjoyed a pregnant woman's pussy, and what's it like?

It's not my fetish, but I have experienced it, and it's wonderful. Beyond wonderful.
From the third month to her eighth month, my wife's sex drive was in overdrive. But she was also nervous about how she looked as she gained weight and her belly stretched. When I finally convinced her that I loved every single change, she was ravenous. Sex two to five times a day. It was like honeymoon sex for five months. She was super sensitive and I could get her off very easily. And when she started to lactate, oh my God. Super hot. She went from a D cup to a G cup and I was in heaven. We went through so many towels it was crazy.

About 20 years ago, a coworker and his wife were expecting. I had been with her several times in the past (at his request) but was not the father of the baby. They lived in the same building as me. I would visit her while he was at work sometimes. I didn’t think about asking at the time, but now kinda think it would have been hot to have sex with her when she was pregnant.

I was cock thirsty like never before when I was pregnant so guys know if you’re checking out a pregnant wife, etc she probably wants to fuck you too…am still amazed I didn’t become the biggest whore
But still like….a decently-big whore? 😜 Lol

I was cock thirsty like never before when I was pregnant so guys know if you’re checking out a pregnant wife, etc she probably wants to fuck you too…am still amazed I didn’t become the biggest whore
I have had the pleasure of full filling this pussy craving for cock while being pregnant.

Sounds familiar, my wife was always horny when she was pregnant. Her desire to be satisfied created some very interesting times. Almost always adventurous and willing to get that sex fix. I wish I could have bottled up her desires and saved them for the future.

Back