Pregnant Pussy is the best

Damn, this thread brings back a memory. My buddy's wife got hornier as the pregnancy went on, and still wanted it hard and a bit rough. My buddy just could not do it, as he was afraid of hurting the baby or the pregnancy. So I filled in from about the 2nd trimester on, and was actually there when her water broke. We took her to the hospital (my buddy drove) and since I was helping her out of the car with my arms around her, the hospital really didn't know who was the father/husband. The three of us just grinned.

When I first got pregnant, my husband started telling me that I could continue to see the other guys if I wanted to but I was convinced that no one would want to fuck me while I was pregnant. Well, I was proving to be very, very wrong. I never realized how many men find pregnant women to be sexy. Needless to say, I had a very fun pregnancy.

I was convinced that no one would want to fuck me while I was pregnant.
A female coworker called me a sicko for finding pregnant women incredibly hot. She was a mom herself, I had not yet become a father, though I was married.

The more I think about it, the more it seems to me that women get something fundamentally wrong about what STR8 guys find sexy: It's not a perfect ideal (ideal breasts, ideal waist, ideal legs, etc.) that gets scrambled when women become pregnant and thus them unattractive.

Sexy is being a woman flat-out. That means proudly celebrating all the things that they have when they have it. Tight dresses and beautiful makeup when they're on the prowl (and that includes prowling for a husband's uncontrollable lust), joyful at being the receiving party during intercourse, seeing the fascination in a man's eyes when her pregnant body does things and looks like only a pregnant woman's can. Not everything about being female is rainbows and unicorn farts (neither is being male, I assure you!), but when there is an opportunity to say "yes, this is what it's all about," scream it. That's sexy. Having swollen ankles, leaky boobs, and a belly that looks like you swallowed a 20lb Thanksgiving turkey whole--never hotter than letting your nature free. It's the same reason guys go ga-ga over bras and stockings: They are 101% feminine and so is a mother-in-the-making.

Maybe it's just me, but I think most (not all--particularly young) guys feel this way. Maybe it's our fault for not telling you you're going to be just as hot during those nine months as you were at the senior prom or your wedding. Maybe we are and you're not listening to us, you're listening to everyone who thinks otherwise.

Listen to us.

A female coworker called me a sicko for finding pregnant women incredibly hot. She was a mom herself, I had not yet become a father, though I was married.

The more I think about it, the more it seems to me that women get something fundamentally wrong about what STR8 guys find sexy: It's not a perfect ideal (ideal breasts, ideal waist, ideal legs, etc.) that gets scrambled when women become pregnant and thus them unattractive.

Sexy is being a woman flat-out. That means proudly celebrating all the things that they have when they have it. Tight dresses and beautiful makeup when they're on the prowl (and that includes prowling for a husband's uncontrollable lust), joyful at being the receiving party during intercourse, seeing the fascination in a man's eyes when her pregnant body does things and looks like only a pregnant woman's can. Not everything about being female is rainbows and unicorn farts (neither is being male, I assure you!), but when there is an opportunity to say "yes, this is what it's all about," scream it. That's sexy. Having swollen ankles, leaky boobs, and a belly that looks like you swallowed a 20lb Thanksgiving turkey whole--never hotter than letting your nature free. It's the same reason guys go ga-ga over bras and stockings: They are 101% feminine and so is a mother-in-the-making.

Maybe it's just me, but I think most (not all--particularly young) guys feel this way. Maybe it's our fault for not telling you you're going to be just as hot during those nine months as you were at the senior prom or your wedding. Maybe we are and you're not listening to us, you're listening to everyone who thinks otherwise.

Listen to us.

I can understand that perspective. I think we all can. We've all been in situations where our significant other, friends, or just someone close to us sees themselves in a certain way which may not always be the way that others see them. The problem is, it's all internal. No matter how much other is me tell them that they are hot or sexy, if they don't feel it themselves, it's not going to matter. When I was pregnant, I could feel my body changing. It wasn't just about what I saw in the mirror, it was about how I felt. You have to keep in mind, it's a drastic change in a very short period of time. We have very little time to actually adjust and accept our body. It's not easy for a lot of us. Luckily, I was able to get past it rather quickly, but many others don't. I'm not saying that compliments don't help, but simply "listening to you" isn't usually enough.

When I first got pregnant, my husband started telling me that I could continue to see the other guys if I wanted to but I was convinced that no one would want to fuck me while I was pregnant. Well, I was proving to be very, very wrong. I never realized how many men find pregnant women to be sexy. Needless to say, I had a very fun pregnancy.
IT amazes me how many women seem to think that men won't find them attractive for whatever - like literally, men's sexual desire has no depths, there is no type of woman that is not sexually desirable on some level.

Very glad you did peruchica. It's so lovely fucking pregnant women.

OMG YES. It's never happened yet hasn't stopped me from looking. Can't do what I can't find. hahah

We had a friend who begged my wife to have sex with him when she was pregnant. It really turned him on. She refused. The thing I remember about pregnant sex is how hard it was to find a position that was comfortable for her.

I'd love to be with a pregnant woman. Better still, my wife after another guy has done the knocking up 😋

This thread brought up some nice memories. During my wife’s pregnancy, she was so hot and full of desire. We had sex almost every day until the very last day. Not sure if her doc saw my cum in there during the exam when her water broke. It’s so much easier to make her cum. She’s more vocal. And the tits, they were so sensitive. A simple lick would bring a moan. Sex could be at any time, anywhere. It was the first time we had sex in the kitchen with glass windows all around, while she’s fixing dinner, risking neighbors full view.

I later develop some special feelings for pregnant women. I find them lovely, sexy, and so womanly. I had to try very hard not to hit on them.

It’s strange to hear that women think they’re less attractive when they’re pregnant. It’s so wrong.

Back