Eating pussy

I used to eat my wifes pussy a lot early in our marriage. This was until all the health issues and loss of sex drive. As a result, I was curious and I discovered the joys of sucking cock. Boy did I suck ALOT of cocks!! Its just so easy, you make contact with a guy, exchange cock pics, tell him you want to suck it….next thing you know your on your knees with it in your mouth…so simple and easy. But eating pussy is a whole other game. What woman are posting on websites looking to get their pussy ate? Maybe im very naïve and missing something obvious. But I swear lately ive had such a craving to eat a pussy. Any suggestions as to how and where I can achieve this desire?

I used to eat my wifes pussy a lot early in our marriage. This was until all the health issues and loss of sex drive. As a result, I was curious and I discovered the joys of sucking cock. Boy did I suck ALOT of cocks!! Its just so easy, you make contact with a guy, exchange cock pics, tell him you want to suck it….next thing you know your on your knees with it in your mouth…so simple and easy. But eating pussy is a whole other game. What woman are posting on websites looking to get their pussy ate? Maybe im very naïve and missing something obvious. But I swear lately ive had such a craving to eat a pussy. Any suggestions as to how and where I can achieve this desire?
if you were in NY you can eat my wife’s pussy as she wants someone who can play with both of us 😎

Love to eat my wife's pussy. The first night we spent together that's all that happened. I licked her to a few orgasms and we fell asleep. Two nights later I let her know I was good with my cock also. She always said she knew I was a keeper after that first night.

This may have been discussed elsewhere, but I wanted to simply state how much I enjoy eating pussy. I think all women, regardless of age (all legal age, of course) should have their unique femininity loved and worshiped. I love to inhale the feminine aroma, and taste the feminine flavor, from every position that can be used. I especially love eating pussy from behind. As much as I love to receive oral from a woman, I could spend my day licking and tasting a woman, and never ask her for anything in return.
Me too. I get off more wanting to lick then sticking it. I see women and always think of what their pussy looks like, smells like, and taste like. OH YES! eating their pussy and licking their buttholes.

Last edited:
Yes something that menopause took away ... I so enjoy going down on a woman and have her squirm around the bed sheets ...

Me too. I get off more wanting to lick then sticking it. I see women and always think of want their pussy looks like, smells like, and taste like. OH YES! eating their pussy and licking their buttholes.
Totally get that. I often wonder is it shaved, trimmed, hairy? I wonder if she'd like her ass eaten as well or if it could be a new experience I give her which she discovers she likes? And I don't know why, but now that summer is approaching, I get turned on when I see women out running. I would love to peel off her sweaty panties and eat her sweaty pussy, and inhale the aroma.

I have half joked, previously, here and elsewhere that I would love to set up a service, "1-800-QCK-LICK". Select women could call and I would come to their house or office to lick them to orgasm. I wouldn't even undress. Just crawl under their desk, or have them squat over me. They take their pleasure and I leave. Heaven.

For something like that, you could turn it into a franchise. Have locations with little rooms and special tables with stirrups so that they can saddle up, you or your employees can slide on in and service them, then send them on their way. Even offer a post-orgasm cleaning service with warm towels and scented oils to send them out with that "fresh, clean, pussy smell and feel."

You could even offer a "menu" of sorts. The woman comes in and chooses her sex, tongue length, facial hair, or none, male or female.

"At Qck Lick, we'll pet, lick, and clean your kitty good, and send it out happy and well groomed."

For something like that, you could turn it into a franchise. Have locations with little rooms and special tables with stirrups so that they can saddle up, you or your employees can slide on in and service them, then send them on their way. Even offer a post-orgasm cleaning service with warm towels and scented oils to send them out with that "fresh, clean, pussy smell and feel."

You could even offer a "menu" of sorts. The woman comes in and chooses her sex, tongue length, facial hair, or none, male or female.

"At Qck Lick, we'll pet, lick, and clean your kitty good, and send it out happy and well groomed."
Perfect.

I have half joked, previously, here and elsewhere that I would love to set up a service, "1-800-QCK-LICK". Select women could call and I would come to their house or office to lick them to orgasm. I wouldn't even undress. Just crawl under their desk, or have them squat over me. They take their pleasure and I leave. Heaven.
Can you forward me an employment application, please.

if you were in NY you can eat my wife’s pussy as she wants someone who can play with both of us 😎
I am in NY, Hilton, NY a suburb of Rochester, NY.....If you are close I'd love to eat your wife before, during and after you have deposited your load! If you are bi, I will take you in my mouth or ass! I am excited just thinking about it..... https://ibb.co/XJpzxcv

Would this be a subscription service?

Count me in to any business or subscription service. I am a dedicated pussy eating lover. Love it. Everything about it from the act to the intimacy. I like to eat pussy for hours, no reciprocation required.
If it was a professional sport I would definitely participate. A business I would work there. Subscription service, sign me up.

The first Lady I went down on had a thick bush. Since this was the first time I had to learn. It took some fumbling for me to use my fingers to make a part in her hair so that I could use my tongue. That was sooo amazing...first taste....first heat...first sweet smell! After licking around I felt her hips pop up into my face and her thghs close to hold my face. It was the first orgasm that I experienced!

At that time, college years, early 70s, shaving wasn't in vogue. It took some sexploring to fine tune.

With her she would use her fingers to spread her muff for me. While her fingers were playing she would rub her clit and guide my tongue in.

Oral foreplay is wonderful

Back