Pregnant Pussy is the best

What I'd give to have a guy impregnate my wife so i could screw her pregnant. She already has huge tits so i imagine milk filled would be exhausting to carry, I'd have to suck them dry 😋
My ex’s nipples were so sensitive when she’s was pregnant. Tit fucking her big swollen tits and teasing her nips would make her cum. So hot

When I was in my 20s I was seeing a truly gorgeous woman who was 5 months pregnant until just before she gave birth. She was married and had never been with a woman. We met quite by chance and, with a little helpful nudging on my part, ended up having a truly incredible relationship for a brief few months.

She was so sexual, seemingly full of endless desire. I absolutely adored ber pregnant tummy and her increasingly huge breasts.

We spent weeks during the day (while her husband was working) exploring all of her fantasies. Honestly, it was one of the hottest times in my life.

We both knew it could only last for a short while but wow, did we make the most of that time.

Our last time together was emotional and incredibly erotic, partly because we knew it would be the last time.

I never heard from her again and made no attempt to contact her, as we agreed. I rather assumed I;d bump into her at some point but never did.

It's safe to say she has featured in many of my fantasies while I've been alone, playing.

Lots of love, Sara xxx
Happy that you had that experience and a big thanks for sharing it.

Fantatsic thread. Love those swollen pregnant bellies.

Lovely to plant the potent seed in those pussies.

Something about a pregnant women makes my heart flutter.
loved my wife pregnant as she was insatiable. So sexy.
think it started in my 20’s . New job and on training.
so was a women co worker. She was 7 months pregnant.
she was same age as me and married.
one night after training she asked for a back rub.
that was that, fucking every day during our training session.
her body just beautiful. Even after the baby was born we continued fucking.
she have the baby in a car seat sleeping next to the bed..
and the milk, my first taste was her milk

Back