Postcards from England

Hmmm… why post a cropped Skype screenshot now I wonder… 🤔
Possibly because it gives a better aesthetic than uncropped? I certainly crop most of the pics I post(ed).

It kind of sounds like you are doubting the veracity of the poster. Apparently based on them being a little too perfect. If so, that seems a little shallow to me.

Possibly because it gives a better aesthetic than uncropped? I certainly crop most of the pics I post(ed).

It kind of sounds like you are doubting the veracity of the poster. Apparently based on them being a little too perfect. If so, that seems a little shallow to me.

I personally think a picture cropped without the little black line on the bottom would have been more aesthetically pleasing, but to each their own.

And I’m sorry, but sometimes when things seem to good to be true, they are.

I’ll be putting this
imposter on ignore now so I don’t interrupt again. Enjoy.

I personally think a picture cropped without the little black line on the bottom would have been more aesthetically pleasing, but to each their own.

And I’m sorry, but sometimes when things seem to good to be true, they are.

I’ll be putting this
imposter on ignore now so I don’t interrupt again. Enjoy.
o_Oo_Oo_O

Continuing the panties theme. This was a flight I took in only a summer dress and a pair of Converse. I had no luggage either! Just a small bag with passport, documents and toothbrush.
Over to Ireland for a bit of fun!!!

attachment.php
Props for (just) summer dresses and converse... :heart:

Back