Polar Vortex vs Solar Vortex

It's getting increasingly difficult to find Shell No-Pest Strips and Vitalis. :cool:

You know those black and white marbled composition notebooks that the little snot-blowers use?

Sitting at my desk right now I have six of them. Each one has it's own area of subject matter, from home improvement to-do's to check-lists for who owes me money and who I have to pay.

The lists are running amok!

I'm starting to feel like the cabin boy on a Greek Vaseline tanker.

I just bought two of those, seriously.

I'm developing a project for one of the tech codes and busted one out during our kick off meeting last Friday.

Those 5 nerds were salivating like Pablo's pero.:cool:

People today are quick to pull out some electronical device, turn it on, open an app, peck away on some silly touch screen, save what they are doing, then later repeating the process to find what they are looking for; when really, a pen and piece of paper would have been much easier.

Electronics and electrical devices have improved some portions of our lives.

I mean, now all you have to do is throw a couple or three batteries on a woman and bam! That chore is cut down by 80%.:cool:

So has the pause button. Nowadays you don't have to miss any of Sports Center when the woman needs serviced.

You know those black and white marbled composition notebooks that the little snot-blowers use?

Sitting at my desk right now I have six of them. Each one has it's own area of subject matter, from home improvement to-do's to check-lists for who owes me money and who I have to pay.

The lists are running amok!

I just bought two of those, seriously.

I'm developing a project for one of the tech codes and busted one out during our kick off meeting last Friday.

Those 5 nerds were salivating like Pablo's pero.:cool:

I use 'em, too.

Every now and then, there's nothing like good ol' hard copy paper and pen(cil).

Sometimes, the high tech shit gets waaaaaaaaay oversold and overhyped.

No batteries, no FAQs, no IT geeks, no hassles, no problems— works EVERY time! Gnarly.

:cool::cool:

The annual Greek Festival here in DC is the first weekend in September. That's also the same date as the Wine Festival at Deep Creek Lake, Md.

Tough choice.

I've been sitting here for an hour, trying to think of something to do today. Everything that needs done is no fun. i.e. paying bills, cleaning the cat box, cutting the grass...

It's supposed to be really hot today so maybe I'll leave town. The whole tilting of the Earth thing is really inconvenient. I don't know why we can send a man to the moon but we can't set the Earth's axis at a fixed angle.

I was thinking. Wouldn't it be great to have the earth spin north and south? You could tan during the day and ski at night if you were on the right timing of the spin. And of course, we being Americans would get first call and all.

:cool:

I think you're on to something here. Another benefit would be that one side would always be in the sun, so day people could live on one side, night people could live on the other side, and those insane morning people could live on the boarder.

I have to go buy a 24VDC 30A fuse for my camper. I troubleshot it myself using my seldom used multi-meter yesterday afternoon.

Then, this she pervert got me off track.

It's tough being a man.:cool:

You got that right!

No, there's not many bugs there. Nights are too cold and winters too harsh.

There are hillbillies though. They can be scary.

I could handle them. I deal with drooling, half witted inbred retards daily at work. And that's just Phil.

I wake up from my nap and find out the McDonnell's are going to prison and Joan Rivers is going to hell.

Just how long was I sleeping???

Back