PM asshattery

This thread has been a blow to my asshat ego. I really need to up my game. :nana:

Maybe we need a how-to thread concerning "the ins and outs of quality asshatting"?
So much energy and band width is expended on un-inspired ashattery, that has no chance of success.

We can do better than that!

Maybe we need a how-to thread concerning "the ins and outs of quality asshatting"?
So much energy and band width is expended on un-inspired ashattery, that has no chance of success.

I actually made one of those threads... But it never took off.
Send a Lame PM.

An asshat forum might help in that regard.......newbie asshats, kinky asshats, brilliant asshats ect. You could achieve a certification so that people would know you're well trained. If you're gonna asshat you might as well be good at it!

I've never posted in here, and I've had my fair share of asshat PMs but this one deserved special mention...

Everyone loves a veiny fuckstick. AMIRITE?

I bet you secretly have a crush on whoever sent that. He sounds delightful. He's the kind of guy you'd like to meet and adore. I bet. Jussayin'.

I've never posted in here, and I've had my fair share of asshat PMs but this one deserved special mention...

Everyone loves a veiny fuckstick. AMIRITE?

That's a beaut. Wasn't fingabang a song by a boy band in Southpark? Not to mention the shout out to Lady Gaga:
Let's have some fun. This beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your veiny fuckstick

Some lucky girl is gonna get syphyllis from him someday. *sigh*

That's a beaut. Wasn't fingabang a song by a boy band in Southpark? Not to mention the shout out to Lady Gaga:
Let's have some fun. This beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your veiny fuckstick

Some lucky girl is gonna get syphyllis from him someday. *sigh*

He doesn't have syphyllis!!!! :mad: (just taking up for the guy, whoever he is)

Just herpes then.

Or the clap

or I suppose he could just be some psychosexually maladjusted almost virgin who likes to post as other people, usually with some sort of strange accent in a falsetto voice--but that is just wild conjecture--and meant with love. :D

Last edited:
Or the clap

or I suppose he could just be some psychosexually maladjusted almost virgin who likes to post as other people, usually with some sort of strange accent in a falsetto voice--but that is just wild conjecture--and meant with love. :D

I bet he's fucking awesome.

Virgin

hey
Just seen your pic. Double bonus your in the u.k. too 32
m oxford here.II'd love to smash the living shit out of
you in your mum and dads house.
Where u from what u on and what's your story?

No thanx

Back