PM asshattery

Damn it! After all the time and energy I put into crafting that fine answer to his PM this is the response I get from him! Can you believe it?

XXXXXX said:
im not hear for a spelling class, the hole point of this is to enjoy it and your a real off put so dont message me again. you seem to hind behind your keybord to talk down to ppl and lets be totaly honest, thats a sad thing

dont message again im busy talking to better ppl

Don't Feel bad, Blu... I came close to shutting off my PMs entirely today. Not sure when "No, thank you" suddenly translated into "Please, send me some more pms about your masturbating habits. I appreciate the first offer to play with you so much, that my "no" actually means "yes". Take this as your open invitation to convince me."

Sounds like some of them are taking those rules posted a little too.....literally.

YES!!! I think I have been blocked by an asshat!! Admit it, that takes some skill.

I couldn't help myself I responded to his response with...

blulilacgrl said:
Hey asshat! You were the one who messaged me. I thought we were roleplaying and so took the story in the direction I wanted it to go.

Next time, be more careful when you message complete strangers.

To which I received this reply...

XXXXXX said:
i did mate it clear not to message me. going to block you

YES!!! I think I have been blocked by an asshat!! Admit it, that takes some skill.

I couldn't help myself I responded to his response with...

To which I received this reply...
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You rock! I'm going to PM you the name of my asshat. I think it may be the same as your asshat.

I got this one just now:

"Are you a redhead too?" (signed xxxxgurl)

Something just seemed off about this one, so I checked out the profile. Under more about me, it says "chick with a dick." I damn near peed myself laughing.

I just realized; there's no school today. That explains the sudden influx of asshattery into my inbox today. The most recent gem and my reply:

From yet another roleplaying asshat:

Hiya do you like fantasy role plays ? we can take it in turns saying what happens x

your been taken home by two stranger from a drunken night out as well as losing your boyfriend some where in the club. The two strangers carry you into the house from the taxi. Now there taking you to your bedroom and getting you on all 4s as one guy lifts up the back of your dress and pulls your underwear to one side, knowing that your about to feel his hard cock slide inside you t any moment while you look up the other guys takes out his cock and slides it into your mouth x?
You try moaning out and it vibrates on the cock in your mouth witch makes him bigger and harder as he slides more inside you. You feel guilty letting this happen as you have a boyfriend but you cant help but slide your tongue around his warm cock and feeling the strangers hands behind you sliding inside your pussy is too much for you. You pull his cock out your mouth and look up at him.... " Please i have a boyfriend, please stop" but you feel the guys finger slide inside your arse and pussy and with out meaning to you let out a moan and your body takes over, you push back on his hand while you look up at the other guy and it goes deeper in... You grab the guy’s cock still looking at him and start sucking him, wanting his cum in your mouth so bad... you feel so dirty but this makes you more wild... whats happening now x

From me:

I kneel down in front of him, slowly take his cock in my mouth, and look up into his eyes. The look on my face is pure bliss. It looks something like this:

*edited pic out, but it's a very bloody, gory picture of a girl on her knees - biting a man's cock off.*

Now I anxiously await his response. :D

I just realized; there's no school today. That explains the sudden influx of asshattery into my inbox today. The most recent gem and my reply:

From yet another roleplaying asshat:

Hiya do you like fantasy role plays ? we can take it in turns saying what happens x

your been taken home by two stranger from a drunken night out as well as losing your boyfriend some where in the club. The two strangers carry you into the house from the taxi. Now there taking you to your bedroom and getting you on all 4s as one guy lifts up the back of your dress and pulls your underwear to one side, knowing that your about to feel his hard cock slide inside you t any moment while you look up the other guys takes out his cock and slides it into your mouth x?
You try moaning out and it vibrates on the cock in your mouth witch makes him bigger and harder as he slides more inside you. You feel guilty letting this happen as you have a boyfriend but you cant help but slide your tongue around his warm cock and feeling the strangers hands behind you sliding inside your pussy is too much for you. You pull his cock out your mouth and look up at him.... " Please i have a boyfriend, please stop" but you feel the guys finger slide inside your arse and pussy and with out meaning to you let out a moan and your body takes over, you push back on his hand while you look up at the other guy and it goes deeper in... You grab the guy’s cock still looking at him and start sucking him, wanting his cum in your mouth so bad... you feel so dirty but this makes you more wild... whats happening now x

From me:

I kneel down in front of him, slowly take his cock in my mouth, and look up into his eyes. The look on my face is pure bliss. It looks something like this:

*edited pic out, but it's a very bloody, gory picture of a girl on her knees - biting a man's cock off.*

Now I anxiously await his response. :D

You're gonna get blo-ocked... you're gonna get blo-ocked! LMAO

They're so kind to grace us with their sexual fantasies and perversions. The least we can do is to return the favor.

:devil: :D

Got this one.. and responded :rolleyes:

...the guy's hot breath in my ear as he whispers, "Did you know that your is possessive and you're is a contraction?"

I shiver, a low moan spilling out onto the dance floor. Suddenly the guy behind me leans forward and in a deep husky voice asks, "Did you also know that yourself is one word?"

My knees grow weak at the onslaught of literate men. A scantily clad woman rubs up against us, her breasts teasing my arm as her voice floats past, "The first word of a sentence should always be capitalized."

I close my eyes in grammatical orgasmic bliss.

LIKE! :D

Will wonders never cease? I received an apology from the last guy who sent what I thought was an asshat message. Apparently, he wasn't trying to be obnoxious, it was just an attempt at humor that fell flat.

Will wonders never cease? I received an apology from the last guy who sent what I thought was an asshat message. Apparently, he wasn't trying to be obnoxious, it was just an attempt at humor that fell flat.

They CAN learn. /sagenod

Does this count as Asshatery? I've literally only been posting on this forum for about 4 hours and then I get this PM

(username) said:
Dear wyldice,

Great to meet you. I'm reading your posts and enjoying your words

Would love to know more about you, and about what else turns you on.

Talk sometime?

Write me at (email) Or write here or whatever.

I'm in the USA, travel a lot, do professional work.

Love to read, travel, work out, hike, hang out with friends, enjoy the ocean a lot, relax, have great meals, and much more.

I found Literotica first for the stories - read stories just by women, since I think women are so much better and perceptive at telling the woman's experience. And it is knowing what turns a woman on which turns me on a lot. And then found the forums. Reading the notes from real people about their experiences, fantasies and desires -- like yours -- is delicious.

Also I like xxx video -- but just of amateurs, real people and real talk and real sounds. That excitement on the screen. And sharing it or exchanging links or watching with a lover.

I love to kiss, love to tease, love giving pleasure. And I very much love giving oral sex, and more. Love watching a lover touch herself for me, telling her what to do, and love the sounds of a lover as she is about to cum. Ask me, and tell me your desires as well.

Tell me three secrets about you. Or whatever else you'd like to tell me.

(name)

For the record I haven't actually posted anything regarding any of my desires so :confused: :confused: :confused:

Yep, sounds like a typical cut and paste. Welcome to Lit, Ice! For the record, if you're new and you have an even remotely female-sounding username, you can be sure your inbox is going to start pinging. It's like chumming shark infested waters. :rolleyes::D

Yep, sounds like a typical cut and paste. Welcome to Lit, Ice! For the record, if you're new and you have an even remotely female-sounding username, you can be sure your inbox is going to start pinging. It's like chumming shark infested waters. :rolleyes::D

Ahh, awesome :rolleyes: And thanks. It's oddly comforting to know that no matter where you go you'll always find horny asshats lol The only question now is to reply or not reply ;)

Haa haa is it okay to blame their mothers in this th'd?

But really, the breeders that have encapsulated their little snowflake, and even call the police when soccer practice had been called off and the coach made Junior walk the whole two miles home (seriously, that happened here) are really to blame.

Personally, I believe there are just as many user asshat females in the general populace as there are their male equivalent. But Lit is different, here the little user, parasite snowflakes see their neighbour as a wanton slut just begging for...something. And they lose their pretty little heads over it, they think of Litster women as a text equation...Words A + Words B = Nookie. And since they have been given everything they really wanted from the only other important woman in their life they assume the same here. Oh poor little Libtard raised snowflake, who has never seen their own blood spilt without someone fawning over it.

So mock them, pity them. It really is almost a shame that men own everything and they will take their tithe eventually.
But really, it's the mothers that treat their firstborn son as a gifted god everyday that are to blame.
Strong mansplaining in this post. :)

Sorry for the double post, but. . .

Ahh, awesome :rolleyes: And thanks. It's oddly comforting to know that no matter where you go you'll always find horny asshats lol The only question now is to reply or not reply ;)
Most of the PMs you'll get will come not from men, but from a walking support system for a penis. :cool:

Welcome to Lit. :)

hiya do you like erotic role plays ? we can take it in turns saying what happens x

we are a couple and are out in a big posh night club, we have a lot of drinks and you start dancing is the dark packed dance floor while I'm in another park chilling out. Your wearing a black tight dress and look amazing, after dancing for a while you notice your getting a lot of attention from two hot guys and the start dancing close to you.

Your a little drunk and let the dance more closely than you normally would. Ones in front and the other behind, the press against you and hold you while they dance. your breasts press against his chest while you feel the other guys hand on your hips. You think to your self " god I shouldn't be enjoying this, I have a by" you don't know why your not stopping this, a mixed feeling of excitement and guilt for letting the dance with you like they are. Your nipples harden from rubbing on his chest thro your dress, then you feel...... ?? Xx

...revulsion at the "your"/"you're" confusion and general poor proofreading. Since it's dark, I'm able to slip out from between the two guys and leave them snogging one another (how long before they notice? will they care?) while I make my way over to the lady in the corner. My heart beats faster as I see she's reading page proofs, marking errors in them with a red pen as she goes.

"Hey there," I say. "Do you like... corrections?"

(Not what I actually replied; that was a simple "Ew, no.")

Edit: oh, I see blulilacgirl and I got the same guy and had almost identical reactions. I wonder how many others he's spammed? Reminds me of those fish that dump a load of spooge into the sea in the hope that one in a million will find Ms. LadyFish.

Last edited:
FWIW... I don't roleplay. So, when I get a PM suggesting we "write roleplay together" (which in and of itself annoys me, because what it boils down to is roleplay= euphemism for dirty chat...)

Ok..where was I?.. Yes, when "writing roleplay" is suggested, I simply direct them to the Sexual Roleplay Thread. Yes, we have one...lol.. I'm sure y'all who enjoy this can find willing partners there. There is no need to spam those of us who do not post there. :D

Last edited:

Haa haa, I had a long day and started on the whisky a little early before posting that.
Tipsy existential asshat angst? Well that and I have Italian inlaws that are firing their baby cannons for all they are worth lately...and spoiling their princes & princesses rotten. Seriously, they are all like bad cliched characters from an episode of Sex And The City. :rolleyes:

Most of the PMs you'll get will come not from men, but from a walking support system for a penis. :cool:

Welcome to Lit. :)

*snort* Oh man!! :D

When I first joined, I wasn't bombarded with the Asshattedness. It came later. Now, I just delete them. My snark is valuable, and I see no point in wasting it on them.

Does this count as Asshatery? I've literally only been posting on this forum for about 4 hours and then I get this PM

For the record I haven't actually posted anything regarding any of my desires so :confused: :confused: :confused:

Dude, I was here for less than 20 minutes. My profile was literally completely blank. I was in the process of writing it. And I got a PM from some guy who wanted to know 1) if I was a girl and 2)...and I stress that question 2 came before knowing the answer to question 1...did I want to chat about sex.

This was the entire PM. Nothing more elaborate.

What disturbs me is that I feel like if people use these tactics they must actually work! Otherwise they'd quite, right? :eek:

Dude, I was here for less than 20 minutes. My profile was literally completely blank. I was in the process of writing it. And I got a PM from some guy who wanted to know 1) if I was a girl and 2)...and I stress that question 2 came before knowing the answer to question 1...did I want to chat about sex.

This was the entire PM. Nothing more elaborate.

What disturbs me is that I feel like if people use these tactics they must actually work! Otherwise they'd quite, right? :eek:

Some guys are not fussy, they simply wish to know what gender to direct their ashattery to.
Maybe there should be a thread or directory for people who wish to receive PMs
I do not want to turn off the function for reasons that most of you have stated, I have friends on here and wish to chat with them.

Haa haa, I had a long day and started on the whisky a little early before posting that.
Tipsy existential asshat angst? Well that and I have Italian inlaws that are firing their baby cannons for all they are worth lately...and spoiling their princes & princesses rotten. Seriously, they are all like bad cliched characters from an episode of Sex And The City. :rolleyes:

I've said it more than once.

Merlot and Posting don't mix. :cool:

Back