Pls sign this petition to stop Lit identity fraud

A petition? What gave you the idea that this is a democracy?

If we could petition to get people kicked off, I don't think any LusterMunky alt is going to top the list.

Uh, and why does my spellcheck recognize the word LusterMunky?

Munky, You do realize by starting threads about how much he irks you that you are actually giving him his jollies, right? He's probably jerking off two-handed now in abject glee that he's gotten under your skin to this degree.

Best way to divest oneself of trolls is to give them not even the flea of your dog's back. He'll get bored and move on.

For the time being, remove your AV altogether. There are plenty of monkey pics on the net to use once the asshole has moved on.

Well the ever hilarious parody alt routine strikes again.

Wow. Lit excitement. Lit Drama (lite).

I wish I had the time in life to make parody alts so I could be funny and shite.

Munky, You do realize by starting threads about how much he irks you that you are actually giving him his jollies, right? He's probably jerking off two-handed now in abject glee that he's gotten under your skin to this degree.

Best way to divest oneself of trolls is to give them not even the flea of your dog's back. He'll get bored and move on.

For the time being, remove your AV altogether. There are plenty of monkey pics on the net to use once the asshole has moved on.

Why do you think the original is doing this?

Hiya Munky!

Sorry to hear about your troubles. But unless you are an actual monkey I doubt that is your AV and I doubt you could claim copyright either on that pic, so I don't see how the mods could do anything about it.

It looks like you have a troll problem quite common on the internet. I suggest you just iggy that poster and move on. Crying about it here will just earn you new trolls.

Well put babe

I wouldn't like it if someone tried to make me look bad. I had someone take my av just to be funny. I just changed my av. Your name will last. That's why I just change my av with the seasons. Then you aren't known by a picture but by your name. There may be 61 Tryharder's before me but I will always be Tryharder62. Good luck.

I think you should sit and think long and hard about how you pissed this person off.

maybe its your wife, or girlfriend...did you do anything to be ashamed of or piss them off.

Maybe its Cookie on a rampage against you.

You better figure this out before it eats your soul

And its a stupid AV anyway...makes you look like an idiot

I think you should sit and think long and hard about how you pissed this person off.

maybe its your wife, or girlfriend...did you do anything to be ashamed of or piss them off.

You need an av. Preferably one of the family assets. :D

Ooh, now we have to learn all about Cookie. Why is she pissed?

People take seriously a poster who has picked peedrinker21 for their screen name?

(I'm posting this on all forums, so my apologies if you have to see it more than once)

The History: A little twerp named peedrinker21 stole my (rather distinctive) AV and claimed to be me, Munky, while making rude and disparaging remarks. When his peedrinker name wasn't quite successful he got another alt - LustreMunky - close enough (lustre/luster) to fool some people as he trashed my reputation by making me out to be a jerk. And posting creepy personals type ads with a link to MY pm address (!)

I have a lot of time and posts invested in Lit to be one of the Good Guys. All for naught because of this juvenile fuckwad, and no I don't have a clue why he/she/it is so obsessed with me.

The mods have been responsive and polite, but there's nothing this dickhead is doing that is against "the rules". So I propose that you sign this petition to make it against the rules to impersonate another Litster with malicious intent.

Have you offered him your pee? Maybe that's all he really wants.

(I'm posting this on all forums, so my apologies if you have to see it more than once)

The History: A little twerp named peedrinker21 stole my (rather distinctive) AV and claimed to be me, Munky, while making rude and disparaging remarks. When his peedrinker name wasn't quite successful he got another alt - LustreMunky - close enough (lustre/luster) to fool some people as he trashed my reputation by making me out to be a jerk. And posting creepy personals type ads with a link to MY pm address (!)

I have a lot of time and posts invested in Lit to be one of the Good Guys. All for naught because of this juvenile fuckwad, and no I don't have a clue why he/she/it is so obsessed with me.

The mods have been responsive and polite, but there's nothing this dickhead is doing that is against "the rules". So I propose that you sign this petition to make it against the rules to impersonate another Litster with malicious intent.

So everyone knows: though receptive to change, Lit is not a democracy. You can sign all the petitions you want but that does not mean anything will be implemented.

If you have an honest concern, the best way would be to politely approach the site owners with what you see as the problem and a solution to said problem. Attempting to rile a torch-bearing angry mob isn't the way to get things done. :rose:

Back