Playful's Padded Cell and (In)Sanitarium... pay your penny...

*peeks in, laughing hysterically at the "subtle" designation!

So here's a little tidbit I wanted to share on your little thread...every holiday I play Mother Ginger...I know how much you love spice and all!!!

So here's a little tidbit I wanted to share on your little thread...every holiday I play Mother Ginger...I know how much you love spice and all!!!

Your association with the Nutcracker doesn't surprise me ;)

*Now has entirely new associations for that*
:cattail:

Just where in the hell has this thread been hiding for 8 months? Do I have to read everything or are there cliff notes available?

Just where in the hell has this thread been hiding for 8 months? Do I have to read everything or are there cliff notes available?

Lol, welcome to my crazy li'l corner, baby!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I had to have somewhere I could braindump without worrying about threadjacking someone else's place. *shrug*

Am currently on an elliptical listening to Ben Folds "Always Someone Cooler Than You" and feelin' it. :rolleyes:

I did. Hope you did, too!

Except for that 45-3 thing. I'm OK.

Speaking of football, you know, I'm not usually the sort of fan who roots AGAINST any teams. Despite being a Vikings fan, I don't usually root against the Pack. However. Today when the Packers were up 21-3 on Indy, husband turns to me and says in a gloating sort of tone, "Didn't the Vikings LOSE to Indy?"

...so it was really nice to see them blow that lead. :D

I'm such a bad wife. Heeheehee.

Speaking of football, you know, I'm not usually the sort of fan who roots AGAINST any teams. Despite being a Vikings fan, I don't usually root against the Pack. However. Today when the Packers were up 21-3 on Indy, husband turns to me and says in a gloating sort of tone, "Didn't the Vikings LOSE to Indy?"

...so it was really nice to see them blow that lead. :D

I'm such a bad wife. Heeheehee.

Your husband doesn't seem like much of a football affecionado...at least based on his Fantasy team...:cool:

Back