Planet of the Passives

Part Three...vacation In Paradise

Once I finished tanning at the salon the next day, I couldn't resist getting to the mall early before meeting Carl before he was finished working at the bank. I was so excited, looking forward to our romantic vacation I could hardly contain myself. We planned to meet at Macy's, at my favorite place in the lingerie department. Of course I arrived there early before he did, and began sorting through the tight and skimpy dresses I planned to purchase to wear to the club at the tropical resort. Entering the dressing room I tried on several outfits, admiring how good they fit my body. Growing impatient, I texted Carl and sent him a pic to entice him to hurry up and join me, needing his opinion to what looked best...

Where are you at sugar ? You're so late...I want you to tell my what looks good on me. This creepy guy is staring at me, hurry please !

Why just year when we vacationed at the resort I remembered a little ol' game we liked to play. My husband liked me to get all dolled up in a very sexy hot outfit, tight short dress, stockings and heels and sit at the bar alone while he sat at a table nearby and waited to see how many guys bought me a drink and approached me. Of course I would flirt, enjoying the attention, knowing that sooner or later Carl would interrupt and interfer, claiming me for his own.

I do declare, I loved every minute of our wicked games...

Attachments

• heathersummers22.jpg
    heathersummers22.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
The next day at work, the previous night's activities kept flickering through my thoughts. That kept my cock hard in my panties as I filled out paperwork and went through the mundane steps of life working at a financial institution. I really wished Gina would walk through the door again, but no such luck.

As quitting time got closer, my mind started drifting to helping Angelique shop, and my cock sprang fully to life once again. I've told you how, unlike most men, I love clothes shopping with my gorgeous wife. And shopping for vacation togs... well, few things could be hotter.

Five minutes before I could turn my computer off and get the fuck out, a young couple stepped into my office. I so desperately wanted to ask them if they could come back tomorrow, but that wasn't an option.

This meeting dragged on and on. About fifteen minutes into it, my phone pinged. I made bullshit excuse for checking my phone, and only just managed to stifle a moan when I saw the picture Angelique had sent me.

If my cock hadn't been hard already, that would have done it instantly. As it was, I felt a burst of pre-cum ooze from the tip and into the fabric of my panties. Now, this was an incentive to get these people's business taken care of so I could get the fuck out of there.

Finally, I unlocked the front door to let the customers out, then got my own shit straightened up, then high-tailed it to where my wife apparently sat, nude, in a dressing room.

I knew my way. Heading straight for Angelique's favorite section of the store, I found only one dressing room door closed. Knocking gently, I opened the door without waiting for a reply...

I heard a knock and I was startled when the door opened before I had a chance to reply. Thankfully it was my husband.

'' Oh my God darling, you frightened me. I thought you were this big mean looking guy with a shaved head who is at least six foot seven. He was following me since I got here. I texted you to hurry up and get here. " I confided to Carl, reliefed that he was finally here. My husband looked concerned, of course.

" Oh well you're here with me now that is all that matters. I picked out several party dresses to wear at the nightclub, as well as some lingerie and a couple of bikinis. Now I want you to sit down on the bench while I try them on for you. "

I pushed Carl down on the bench and turned my back to him, as I was already wearing a very short red dress which would show off my ass if I even bent over slightly.
" Can you please fasten it up for me...now where did I put those red seamed nude stockings and garters ? "

Searching I found them amongest the delicates scattered on the table. I knew how my dear hubby loved to assist me by putting them up my legs...

Attachments

• 3c8bc07131e5b04408bc2cb6034f5fad.jpg
    3c8bc07131e5b04408bc2cb6034f5fad.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I hadn't seen any big bald guy, but I had no reason to believe Angelique was lying. Still, I'd keep an eye out for him when we left the store. Hopefully my presence would change his mind about whatever nefarious thoughts he might be considering.

Angelique had quite a pile of choices scattered all over the surprisingly spacious fitting room. The dress she already wore was pretty damn spectacular. I was one lucky fucker to have a wife who was still able to pull off an outfit a woman several years her junior would have trouble wearing to proper effect.

When she mumbled something about stockings and garter belt, I felt my cock rise. I really loved that she disdained panty hose. I hate the fucking things, myself. Don't find them the least arousing. Fortunately for me, Angelique shares my views on them. I wasn't sure how she was going to wear a garter belt with the outfit she had on. Still, I let her rummage around for what she wanted.

Once she'd rounded up the garter and stockings, Angelique smiled and held them out to me.

She didn't need to say a thing. I took the flimsy items from her and knelt. Fortunately, I'd gotten really good at getting my wife into - and out of - whatever she chose to wear. Had we been almost anywhere else, I'd have taken my time, turning slipping the stockings onto her shapely legs into a more sensual experience. As it was, I got them on her and the garter around her hips and attached to the stockings in only a minute or two.

Caressing Angelique's legs, I finally sat back down to see what else she wanted to show me...

Once finished with his task, I slipped into a pair of heels and modeled it for my husband. Thank God he didn't notice the price tag on just this dress alone. I needed a new dress or two to wear at the resort, along with some more necessaries. The first thing I planned to do when we got home from vacation was speak to Carl's boss at the bank, it had been awhile since he gave my dear hubby a raise or a cost of living increase. I was growing weary with managing our income using money from my trust fund. And not to mention the loans he didn't know about. After all, I was a woman who loved to be pampered and spoiled, dressed to excite !

Feeling like a runway model I strut back and forth before him liking the way it swirled while I turned about showing off my stocking tops.

" Is it too short baby ? " I asked bending over, exposing a glimpse of my derriere.

Carl shook his head no, as I expected him too.

" Oh and look at this one I found ! " I rushed over and held up a little tight sheer clubwear dress. " I can't wait to wear it at the hedonistic nightclub down there. Oh and before I forget, I found these soft and silky panties for you. Aren't they just delightful ? "

Carl didn't respond at first but he did raise his eyebrows at my offering.

" Go ahead sweetie and try them on. I want to see how good they look on you, while I change into something else. "

Back