Planet of the Passives

This was heaven...

My husband working his magic with his talented lips and tongue, about to give me another orgasm after our sweet little submissive guest did, while I was in total control of both. Gina began kissing and licking my titties, adding to my pleasure. I imagined myself a blonde goddess being worshipped by my servants, fullfilling my every need. Why didn't think of this sooner, bringing another person into our bedroom ? In fact I did but it was always another male I thought of, but this was just as good...

Oh well maybe in the near future it would happen...our vacation destination was an adult playground...

Once again I was nearing orgasm, while my husband and our new found friend did their best to bring me there...what I really needed was my husbands cock in my wet pussy but I was not going to make it that easy for him. Yes I was being wicked, I know, but I craved control. I fought off the urge to cum in my husband's mouth, knowing I was giving the advantage to him once I did but he deserved a reward for being so obediant and introducing this naughty female into our bedroom. Gina was lavishing attention on my swollen hard nipples while Carl ate my cunt with skilled perfection. The release was totally overwhelming...I couldn't remember an orgasm that felt this good... I actually gushed !

Feeling contentment coming down from bliss, I decided it was Carl's turn. I knew my hubby would love to have two women worshipping his cock. How long he could hold out remained to be seen. Not that it mattered...

We switched places, Carl lying back, while Gina and I knelt on either side. I took his hard cock in my hand and stroked it, offering Gina a taste...

" Don't you dare cum honey, until I give you permission. " I warned, knowing that he would be unable to do so, before Gina and I softly licked each side of his hard aching shaft...

A glimpse of heaven

Attachments

• 21050.jpg
    21050.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
My god, this was my second favorite place in the world to be: my mouth latched onto my beautiful wife's delectable cunt.

Even after Gina having given Angelique a tremendous orgasm, I was determined to show our new friend how to do it better. Sure, the myth is that only a woman knows how to pleasure a woman - common anatomy and all - but I'd come to know intimately every nerve ending available in this amazing collection of fleshy folds. There was nowhere else in the world I'd rather have either my mouth or my cock than this tremendous pussy, and I loved how wet it got and how delicious it was, even with my own cum deposited inside.

After a few minutes, Gina couldn't stand it and attacked my wife's tits. The sight was erotic, watching my wife being pleasured by another woman while I licked her incredible cunt.

And then, it happened...

Angelique came. It was possibly the strongest orgasm she'd ever had. She squirted her cum all over my face, and I loved it. I never let it stop me from eating her through her climax, even though she fucking drenched me. My wife has the tastiest pussy, and lucky for me, I get to taste it on a regular basis.

When Angelique's orgasm was over, I continued licking for a minute or so, just to make sure her cunt and inner thighs were completely clean, and my mouth was full of the most dazzling flavor on this planet.

Pulling my gleaming face from her cunt, I grinned up at my gorgeous wife and caught her eye as she looked down at me with a pleased smile.

Patting the bed next to her, Angelique got off the bed, leaving Gina kneeling where she was as I took up the spot my wife had just vacated. After eating the finest pussy in the world, my cock was once more hard, and the front of my panties a pre-cum soaked disaster.

At a nod from Angelique, Gina pulled my panties off, leaving my cock throbbing and leaking. I watched Gina lift the flimsy material to her face and extend her tongue to the wetness. I think she'd have shoved them in her mouth and sucked out my juices if Angelique hadn't cleared her throat significantly, which snapped Gina out of her pre-cum trance.

My wife then climbed back on the bed, between my legs. I could hardly believe it: I was going to get a blowjob from my wife while Gina watched! Fuck, that was hot! I was going to cum in seconds with this scenario.

When she was in position, and I could feel her breath on my hard-on, I expected Angelique to open wide and gulp me down, but then, she looked up at our guest and hooked a finger at her to join the fun.

Oh, fuck. This was beyond my wildest dreams! Getting a blowjob from the hottest woman on the planet was the most mind-blowingly fabulous thing ever, and now, I was going to be serviced by the TWO most beautiful women I'd ever seen? Shit, I almost came before my cock was even touched.

Gina's gaze on my cock was as desperate as it had been for Angelique's cunt. This girl was hor-ny, and I got to be the benefactor of it. Whoever this man was in her life, he was one stupid - if lucky - motherfucker.

What came from my wife's mouth next made me moan, but it was a moan of protest, because she ordered, "Now, don't cum till I give you permission," just as she and Gina leaned toward my erection, tongues extended...

If anything I know my husband's strengths and weakness. Lately he was doing better with his control but I knew just what to do to make him lose it. It was an important part of our little game. I was the cat and he was the mouse...we took turns swallowing his already throbbing hard shaft while the other lapped with their tongue below and tickled his balls. Gina was nothing but a greedy little slut, hungary for my hubby's cock. Carl was straining to hold back, his body tense, gritting his teeth. He was at our mercy, his wildest fantasy cum true.

It was only a matter of time before his hot milky cum erupted from his cock...

I waited for him to beg for permission, doing my best with my talented tongue...

Last edited:
Holy fuck! I couldn't remember how many times I'd fantasized about having two hot women work over my cock. I'd given up such a fantasy when I met, then married, Angelique. I figured, with as hot as she was, there was no real need to fantasize about such things anymore. And yet, here I was, my hotter than hot wife between my legs, like she'd been so many fabulously pleasurable times before, but right beside her was a woman who was almost as hot as she was...

And lucky me, both those delectable sets of lips were teasingly and eagerly nibbling and licking, sucking and flickering, all up and down my desperate cock. I wanted nothing more than for this to last hours, but I was far too far along to last more than a few minutes more. Yet, I'd been ordered not to cum, and I knew the penalty for not gaining permission and I couldn't bear that.

I knew what she wanted me to do. It was the thing Angelique enjoyed watching me do, that I really didn't care for. It was the most humiliating thing she demanded of me, but if it meant possibly getting out of punishment, I was willing to demean myself in front of our guest to avoid the fucking cock cage.

"Please, baby, I need to cum. I'm so fucking close. You gorgeous ladies have me so damn close to the edge of cumming I can barely stand it.

"Please, let me cum. I'll clean my cum off you both. I just can't wear the cage, especially when we go on vacation. Seeing you in your bikini will fucking kill me if I can't get hard. Please, I'll clean you up. You know I will. I want to show you and Gina how hot you've got me, but I need you to say I can.

"Please, Angelique. Please..." I was nearly in tears by this time. My wife's eyes sparkled as she heard me beg, her tongue and lips never stopping their torture of my spectacularly sensitive genitals, even though she did it with a crazy evil smile on her face. Gina, the whole time, only glanced up a couple times, preferring instead to continue working on my cock and balls with her eager mouth.

With or without permission, I was going to cum, and soon...

I was thrilled to hear my dear hubby beg for permission, and in front of our newfound playmate. Carl didn't even like to beg in private, let alone in front of another because of his manley pride. I knew he couldn't last very much longer with two talented tongues pleasing his throbbing hard cock, and I almost felt sorry for him but what more could he want. Besides I was showing Gina how to control a man.

" You can do better than that sugar ! Just think how good it will feel... " I taunted him. It crossed my mind if Gina even swallowed...

As if to answer my question our eyes met, as did our tongues on the bottom of my lucky husbands sensitive membrane underneath the head of his cock....

Last edited:
I could practically see the sparks of delight shooting from Angelique's eyes at my desperate plea for her permission to cum. It was humiliating to beg that adamantly in front of someone else, but if she made note of it, Gina certainly didn't seem to show it. She was working my cock like crazy, right beside my evil, wonderful wife. Gina wanted cum, that was for goddamn sure, and she didn't give half a fuck if I got put into chastity for it.

I whimpered in protest when I was told to hold it just a little longer. I really didn't think this woman had any idea what she was asking. Well, she didn't give a fuck, even if she did. She just liked playing her game, and I was masochist enough, I liked it, too, while at the same time, I hated it.

Then, I looked down at the two most gorgeous women I'd ever seen looking up at me with my cock shared between them, and I couldn't hold back any more, permission or no...

I smiled knowing he couldn't hold out for very much longer. Carl was mine...I felt his cock throbb and twitch in my fingers and knew he was close. Gina sensed it too, the little wanton slut, her tongue eagerly licking close to the top of his shaft, waiting...

Carl groaned loudly, unable to hold back any longer, thrusting his hips upward and holding still while his hot milky cum shot out of his cock in spurts. Gina moaned as she tried to lick up each drop, some of it landing on her pretty face. I willingly got in the action licking the leftovers. We both used our wicked little ol' tongues to lick his cock clean. We continued to lick him until his erection softened and I couldn't help tease him, knowing he had a quick recovery time. And I had to live up to my promise...

" Well, I do declare honey, how can you possibly fuck a pussy with a limp little ol' dick ? "

Truthfully I had no intention of making him wear that dreadful ol' cage, especailly on vacation but I couldn't resist the power it gave me over him. I loved to control his orgasms using denial. I looked at our guest Gina and she seemed in no worry to be leaving as of yet...

And I was in such a playful mood...

My orgasm felt like it was taking two years off my life, it was so intense. My cock had never been harder, my climax never stronger.I watched through an orgasmic haze as my jizz painted the two most beautiful women I'd ever seen with thick, white streaks. I had to admit, they were even more beautiful wearing my cum.

After the first couple spurts, Gina tried to catch as much of my cum as she could get, but not by covering my cock head with her mouth. She ended up wearing about as much as she caught. I didn't give a fuck. She looked too hot with cum on her face for me to care.

Eventually, Angelique pushed her away and started lapping up the remnants of my semen from my cock, balls and wherever it had landed, until I was as clean as I liked to leave her. One thing that was sure: we both liked making sure the other was cleaned up well after an orgasm.

While Gina sat back and swept jizz from her face, shoving her fingers into her mouth and sucking my cum from them, my wife got a smile on her face and I was afraid she was going to reach in the drawer and pull out the damn chastity cage. I had cum without her permission, after all. A very small part of me wanted to see the look on Gina's face as Angelique snapped the fucking cage onto my genitals, but fortunately, all that happened was, she reached out and began to flop my post orgasmic, flaccid cock and she said with that naughty lilt that I love so much:

"Well, I do declare honey, how can you possibly fuck a pussy with a limp little ol' dick?"

My heart soared. She wasn't going to lock me up? Holy fuck! My cock started to swell at just the thought of getting the chance to fuck a pussy, even after disobeying a direct order. I wondered if Angelique was going to have me fuck Gina. I kind of doubted it, but that was okay. I already had the greatest pussy in the world, a pussy I'd filled and cleaned many times, and it was a process I was never going to get tired of.

I decided to get a little cocky and sad, "Well, if you get me hard again, I'll be happy to fuck either of you or both. Or one of you can sit on my cock and the other can sit on my face. My body is yours to play with. Use your toys on me. Please. I do want to fuck you. Please, get me hard again." I'd started to beg again. I knew Angelique liked hearing me do that. It often seemed like begging got me farther than anything else.

I knew my wife had a strap-on. She also had some other toys. She typically preferred to tease me with just her own body and her words, but on occasion, the toys came out. The thought of her using them on me with an audience was humiliating, yet thrilling at the same time.

Then, I thought of her using the strap-on on Gina, and my cock surged yet again...

I just loved to hear my hubby beg and even better when it was in front of our new plaything. It showed how devoted he was to giving me pleasure. Carl hinted that we could use my collection of toy's on him and was willing to fuck one of us and eat the others pussy. Taking the bait I strutted over to my pleasure chest and choose my small purple bullet and a glass didlo. Smiling I put on my strap on.

" Okay time to see how obediant you both are. " I stated while they both looked more than willing to continue with the nights activities. In fact Gina licked her lips once she saw the strap on...

Taking charge I told Gina to get on her hand and knees on the bed with her nice little ass in the air and I directed Carl to kneel behind her. Almost instantly he did so and started liking her crack.

" Carl ! Did I give you permission to do that. " I snapped.

My husband stopped immediately. I stood over them and handed Carl the glass dildo. " Now may play with her and make our guest cum...again. "

Meanwhile I sat next to them annd parted my legs. I turned on my purple bullet pleasure device and placed it on the outter edges of my wet cunt. I loved how it felt as did my husband when I massaged it on his cock and balls...well he would just have to wait...

My strap-on comment made Angelique smile. Of course, I knew she loved it when I begged, whether I was begging for something or begging against.

Apparently my suggestions struck a nerve, because my beautiful, naughty wife smiled wickedly, then strode over, ever-so-sexily, to the box where she kept our toys. The toy box stood proudly against one wall, and inside was nothing but dildos, vibrators and any number of other objects of pleasure and torture. Yes, one of the items in the box was the cage that has been mentioned so many times already. Most of the things inside the box, I had used on my wife, many of them had been used on me, and some, she just used on herself.

I watched with great appreciation as Angelique bent over at the waist, giving Gina and me a tremendous view of her spectacular ass, which in this position, also included her tight, pretty butthole and my absolute favorite part of her anatomy, her hot, juicy slit.

Angelique took her time choosing, knowing the effect she was having on me. A glance to Gina said that, even if Gina had never harbored lesbian thoughts before, the pussy my cock enjoyed on a regular basis made her almost literally drool.

Finally, Angelique had decided on the toy or toys she was looking for. When she straightened, my gorgeous wife gave us a look over her shoulder, knowing we'd been looking on hungrily the entire while.

Angelique then proceeded to step into a strap-on harness, an act I always found quite erotic and exciting. When she was through, she posed for us, now with a cock that always looked unusually sexy to me.

Gina looked hungrily at my wife's cock. I had to admit, the thought of her taking me was always a little scary, but it also made my cock throb, and ghosts of penetrations past tingle at my asshole.

When she came back toward us, she scooped up the other items she'd picked out of the box, one of her bullet vibes and one of her glass dildos.

She ordered Gina onto her hands and knees, then told me to get behind her. Gina's asshole and literally dripping cunt looked so tasty, so inviting, I immediately thrust my head into her crotch and started licking.

However, as I fell into the bliss of oral, I was scolded by my wife, asking if she'd told me I could pleasure our lovely guest. Like a naughty boy who'd been caught peeking through the keyhole at his half-naked sister, I sat up quickly, hands folded in my lap, my eyes studiously examining my knuckles.

I felt Angelique's fingers in my hair, which caused me to look up. With a smile, she handed me the dildo, giving an order to make Gina cum once more.

I didn't think it would take long to get the luscious brunette slut off, but the notion of watching her take my wife's thick glass cock had me lining it up within seconds.

Gina's cunt swallowed the smooth glass easily. In fact, by the time it stopped, I'd almost lost the whole fucking thing inside her. As Gina sighed at the pretty crystal invader stretching her hole, I felt a glob of pre-cum ooze from the tip of my cock as Angelique began masturbating while I did her bidding.

As I suspected, it was only the matter of a few minutes of fucking Gina with the dildo before she was moaning and shivering her pleasure. I could only imagine how her cunt clenched and released that lucky glass object, and wished it was my cock getting to feel her climax. Even after cumming once already, my cock was hard and wanting action. I didn't care if I was made to eat my load afterward, I was getting to the point where I needed to cum again.

Once Gina was done cumming, I kept going with the glass invader, as I hadn't been told to stop. Besides, I was kind of lost in watching Angelique masturbate. I eventually had the presence of mind to give Gina's head a nudge so she could watch my wife work her own cunt over.

I love watching my wife masturbate. I love watching her do almost anything, as I think you've all realized by now. Seeing her sit there, wearing her strap-on, giving her beautiful cunt a good working over was simply mesmerizing.

Eventually, I pulled the dildo out of Gina's pussy and laid it aside, moving over between my wife's legs. I took the vibe out of her hand and replaced it with my face, as Gina got up and sucked a nipple between her lips, while her other hand squeezed and kneaded the other ample breast....

I watched while Carl got our little married slut off once again using my glass dildo. She was behaving like a neglected nympho, an obediant one at that. Meanwhile Carl's cock was erect again ready for more action. I had a feeling he wanted nothing more than to slip it inside a hot wet willing pussy...I have to admit I really needed a stiff one at this moment. While I was reluctant to reward him for his bad behavior earlier for his cumming without permission, I wanted it desperately.

Carl and Gina turned their attention towards me. My dear hubby knelt between my legs, while looking up at me with total devotion and began to worship my pussy with his face. Meanwhile Gina got the hint and started to tease my nipple with her tongue as her fingers found the other. I let them both worship me like a goddess until I could take no more. Pushing my husband away I got on the silk sheet covered bed on my hands and knees offering my tight little ass to him.

" Get behind me honey...now...get ready to fuck my cunt. And Gina I want your sweet little tongue down there licking my asshole and my husbands dick while he fucks me from behind. Do you understand me ? "

" Yes ... I will do anything thing you say. " Gina whimpered obediantly...

I happily lapped at Angelique's superb cunt, loving the flavor I knew so well. I also enjoyed watching our new sex friend work over my wife's amazing tits. It was a show I would never get tired of.

When Angelique pushed my head away, I was a little confused. I wasn't sure what she wanted next, but I recovered quickly, especially when she moved away even from Gina's suckling lips and pushed her amazing ass in my direction.

When she told me what she wanted, I thought I'd hit the jackpot. Not only was I getting to cum without permission with no penalty, I was getting to fuck my wife shortly after. And Gina was told to lick and suck on my cock as I fucked. I could hardly believe it.

Well, I'd have been up behind Angelique in a flash, regardless, but I felt just a little more eager this time than I had for a while. My cock sank into her in a single smooth stroke, and I didn't bother withholding the deep moan of satisfaction that fell from my lips as her warmth engulfed me.

Not long after I started to fuck, Gina got to work with her part of this task. She latched her lips on my wife's wonderful butthole and from the squeal of delight from Angelique, I could tell it had been just what the doctor ordered.

I wondered what the next order would be. I would happily eat my cum from my wife's cunt after I came, so I could show Gina the kind of devotion I was willing to pay, and I wondered what kind of plan Angelique had for the strap-on she still wore...

Oh my God, his cock feels so fucking good ! I couldn't help thinking as my husband thrusted in and out of my wet pussy while our new friend obediantly licked my cunt and Carl's cock...Trying not to scream with pleasure, I was positive my hubby knew how really excited I was, I squeezed my dripping cunt every time he went deep and paused for a moment, showing how well he was trained to fuck me...

It didnt take long to cream all over his hard dick, my pussy spasmed with the most intense orasm of the night. giving in I cried out in pure pleasure, " Oh my ! Please sugar ...fuck my pussy...oh that feels soooo good !...I can't help it baby ! "

I knew hubby was close to cumming...poor neglected Gina I thought, but I wasn't about to let her have MY husband's cock in her pussy, at least not tonight...if she wanted I would fuck her with my strap on maybe. After my devoted Carl cleaned me up doing his duty of course...

God, this was beyond my wildest fantasies! Here I was, fucking the hottest woman on the planet, while the second hottest one licked her asshole and cunt, as well as licking the fuck juices off my cock as it pumped in and out. I took my time, even though I could tell from the way Angelique was breathing, as well as how fucking wet she was, that she was horny as hell about the way this whole meeting was turning out. Neither of us had bargained for how submissive - and insatiable - Gina would turn out to be, and bisexual, to boot!

Finally, Angelique started to cum, and it was a big one. Exercising her control over both me and Gina had really, really turned her on. I was kind of surprised she managed to last as long as she did, particularly with my cock in her as well as Gina's eager tongue working its magic on her most sensitive parts.

I didn't pull out when my wife's orgasm finally began to subside, primarily because she hadn't told me to. I suspected she wanted me to cum again, and I wanted so desperately to do that for her. I wanted to eat my creampie from my wife's well-fucked pussy, right there in front of our pretty, submissive guest, to show her that, while she may be a bottom in the presence of my powerful wife, she wanted her own boyfriend/husband/whatever to treat her better than he did, to give her the kinds of things I did for my woman, and one of the things I've always considered proved my devotion was my willingness to clean up my wife's pussy after I'd filled it.

After cumming twice like this, I doubted I'd have another in me for a while, but that was okay, I really didn't think Angelique would have me fucking Gina. I knew I'd only do so with my wife's permission, under her command, but if it never happened, I'd be okay with that, too. I already had the most superlative pussy in the world, why would I yearn for second best?

Finally I felt myself getting close. Gina had crawled under us and had both my balls in her mouth, while her fingers danced over my asshole. It was more than I could take, and I asked, then begged, "Angelique, may I cum? Please, baby, let me cum, then I'll show Gina how a real man worships his woman."

I heard my hubby ask for permission to cum, and though he didn't deserve to orgasm again I decided it was for the best. Next week he would pay the penalty but tonight he would prove how obediant he was in front of our guest.

Carl lost it almost instantly, his hot seed filling my wiling cunt...

Catching my breath before turning over on my back with the stiff strap on standing up I spread my legs as wide as they would go... " What are you waiting for darling, clean my pussy. Show Gina how well trained you are. "

My hubby didn't need to be told twice...

Gina was staring down at us excitement in her eyes. Fascinated she watched while Carl slurped his own cum from my cunt. I smirked and motioned for her to climb on top of me. She seemed to know what was expected of her and straddled my hips her wet pussy rubbing against the shaft of my strap on.

" See how good I have trained my husband ? He knows my pleasure always comes first...he is such a good boy...oh God yes...he does whatever he is told. "

Gina whimpered riding the dildo faster and faster. " Oh please Angel I will do anything you want...just don't stop dominating us ! "

All I got from my wife was a blissful, horny, "Hmmm," but it wasn't a "no," so I took it for consent. This was a good thing, because once again, I was pretty much past the point of no return.

I pumped Angelique with a load that had to have been at least as big as the one I'd let go earlier. It sucked almost all my energy out, but I stayed where I was, not wanting to pull out of her cunt any more than I ever did, once I got inside it. Eventually, though, I softened enough that it was silly to stay where I was, so I let my limp cock slurp out of her now overly juicy hole, and sat back a moment to admire my handiwork.

For a second, I hoped Angelique would order Gina to clean me up, but it was a fleeting hope. It was unlikely that was going to happen any time soon, if ever. Still, hope is what keeps a guy going, isn't it?

Angelique knows how much I like looking at her cum-filled pussy, so she stayed in position for a little bit before rolling over onto her back. The strap-on stuck straight up, and I felt the ghost of peggings past make itself known in my own hole. However, once she took up her new position, she spread wide and gave the order I expected.

Well, fuck. Like I was going to refuse? There's only one time of the month that I really don't care for licking my wife's pussy, and fortunately, she doesn't give that order. Still, we had weeks before that was a concern, and so I wasted no time plunging my face into Angelique's cummy pussy.

Gina must have been in stunned awe, because I heard Angelique's praise of me, which only made me lick and suck harder. I've gotten so I enjoy the taste of my cum, especially when it's mixed with hers, and fortunately, over the years, I've come to be able to play her pussy like it's a fine musical instrument. I love making my wife cum, but even more, I like the fact that when my face is between her legs, I'm actually the one in charge, and while I know she's going to get an orgasm - I mean, what's the point of putting your face between a woman's legs, otherwise - when that orgasm comes is all up to me.

So, anyhow, I was eating Angelique's pussy like the dutiful husband I am, enjoying every tasty, messy moment, when Gina straddled my wife's hips, letting the strap-on graze her own glistening cunt.

I noticed that Gina took up a reverse cowgirl position on Angelique's cock, because as I looked up, I saw her looking down at my mouth lapping up my own cream from my gorgeous wife's cunt.

As Gina slipped the dildo into her own oozing slit, I heard Angelique comment on my obedience again. It made me proud to make her so proud of me. It would be so easy for a relationship like ours to become one where my wife thought less of me for not taking a more dominant role. Fortunately, she didn't like flagrant humiliation, even though some of what we did could certainly be categorized as humiliating for me, but she didn't dwell on it and make it a part of her commentary toward me. That was good, because I wasn't sure I'd have put up with it for long. I truly enjoyed that we shared a loving relationship, and that we did these things for each other's pleasure.

Before too awful long, Gina's pussy was making sloshing sounds on Angelique's cock. I got a front row seat to these festivities, and I watched as a trickle of Gina's pussy juice rolled off the strap-on harness and down Angelique's pussy, to where I could get it. I wasted no time lapping that away. I'd cleaned Angelique up long before that, my mouth full of our combined flavor. Gina's fluid tasted just a little bit different from my wife's. It still was delicious, but had just a slightly different tang to it. I ran my tongue up my wife's cunt to the base of the harness to get as much as I could before the next helping arrived. Of course, I quickly turned my attention to getting Angelique off as I heard Gina beg for her to keep dominating us.

"Us?" I hoped she meant her and me. Maybe she meant her and her boyfriend/husband/whatever, I couldn't be sure. In any event, she wanted more of what my gorgeous, in-charge wife was dishing out, and I could only agree with that sentiment as I kept my tongue going on my wife, wondering what she'd have me do once I got her off yet again...

I was in pure heaven tonight having two willing submissives serve my every little ol' wish. My loyal hubby did his duty eatting my cum filled pussy while our guest rode my strap on begging me to dominant them both. The little married brunette loved every minute of it and undoubtly orgasmed again because the dildo was shiney and slick with her cream...I could feel my own climax approaching and spread my legs as far as they could go, offering Carl full access to my cunt. Once again I gushed forth, creaming into Carl's mouth. My swollen pussy spasmed several times and my body tensed before I collapsed and relaxed, trying to catch my breath.

Gina rose her hips up and off the strap on and reclined next to me, our bodies touching. " I'm so glad I met you both, you are such a lovely couple. " she whispered , her finger lightly carressing my nipple. " I've never cummed so much in my entire life. "

" You're welcome to come over anytime you want, maybe you and I can have lunch. I get so bored sometimes when Carl is at the office all day. " I suggested... " You wouldn't mind that, would you dear ? "

Carl was on his elbows watching us. He didn't respond but shook his head.

" Oh my, where are my manners. I do declare, we can't let Gina go home without having a nice hot bath. Why don't you be a good boy and go prepare us a whirlpool bath, sweetie ! "

God, this was beyond hot. While I'd have had my face between Angelique's legs after I came, regardless, doing it while I had Gina's hot pussy gyrating inches in front of my eyes made it an even greater delight than usual. I could tell my wife's orgasm was imminent, because I could taste her flavor even stronger on my tongue than it had been for a while. I'd lapped all taste of myself out of her several minutes ago, but I seldom want to remove my face from her luscious cunt once I get going.

Then, Angelique flooded my mouth with the most delectable taste I've ever had in my mouth, and her orgasm was followed quickly by Gina's. I could see how slick and sloppy the dildo had become, even before Gina slipped off, leaving that fake cock standing straight up, thickly coated with her pussy.

I wanted terribly to lick those undoubtedly amazingly flavored juices off my wife's cock, but having received to order to do so, I refrained, though Gina's imagined flavor made my taste buds dance in anticipation.

So, unable to lick Gina off Angelique's cock, I just sat back between my wife's legs and watched these two beauties as they cuddled together. It was perhaps the hottest thing I'd ever seen before, and in the last few hours, I"d seen a lot of hot stuff.

Then Angelique suggested she and Gina get together again, in a social setting. The idea of these two women becoming friends, especially considering everything that had gone on since Gina arrived, just had my cock hard as a rock yet again. The idea of this not being just a one-and-done thing was too good to be true. Of course, there was the matter of the boyfriend or husband, or whatever the fuck the man Gina had mentioned was, and how to deal with him. If it was a boyfriend, my thought was she should just dump the moron. If it was a husband, that'd be a little more difficult. If it was a husband, I wondered just what Angelique would do to the poor guy - or, as it dawned on me, what she might make me do to him? One thing was for sure, I'd be demonstrating what Angelique wanted him to do for Gina. I certainly wouldn't mind that. Or, what if this guy was more strong willed than Angelique? That was hard to believe, but possible. Fuck, the notion of submitting alongside my gorgeous, amazingly sexy wife was far beyond arousing.

I guessed we'd find out what the verdict was on Gina's man when the time came.

When Angelique asked if I minded if she and Gina saw each other again, I just smiled and shook my head. I'd have been a fool not to want these two women to be together, particularly if I got to be a part of their fun when it happened.

Then, Angelique suggested a bath for Gina. I leapt into action when she ordered me in that sweet, "suggestive" tone, my hard-on bobbing in front of me on the way to the bathroom.

I set the water temperature to where Angelique preferred it, then let the water run. I wasn't sure what the girls were doing in the other room while I fiddled about with the bath, but the tack my thoughts had taken before I came in kept my cock hard the whole time.

When the water was at a sufficient level and I had all the requisite accoutrements arranged, I stepped back into the bedroom and found that the two women hadn't moved from where I'd left them. Gina cupped one of Angelique's breasts, and both their legs were splayed easily, giving me a lovely view of the two most beautiful pussies I'd ever seen.

Reaching out, I took a hand each or mine and said, "Ladies, your bath is ready."

We followed Carl to our marbeled whirlpool bath. I felt like a queen tonight and Carl had proved to be the perfet devoted husband. Once completely naked he assisted us by pinning our hair on top of our heads with pearl combs and then help us up the step and into the water which was the perfect tempeture. I sat down over the jet stream and let it message my derriere and my pussy and closed my eyes...usually I permitted Carl to wash my back first but decided that since we had a guest she could assist. While Carl sponged my back and Gina poured body wash on my breasts I sighed with pleasure.

Gina told me that she thought I was so lucky to have such a dedicated and devoted husband as she sponged me. I promised her that soon her own hubby would be just as devoted to pleasing her. We discussed how easy it was to control a man by using denial. Soon he would not be the dominant wham bam thank you ma'am two minute wonder but taught that his wife's pleasure came first and foremost. I told her that she deserved to treated as a goddess who's needs came first. Once again Gina told us her hubby probably didn't even miss her except to prepare his dinner and was asleep in his lounge chair snoring.

I felt so sorry for her. Gina was gorgeous and deserved so much better.

We planned to get together and have lunch in a couple of days.

" Honey it's getting late and Gina needs to get home. Why don't you be a good boy and bathe her back while I let this jet stream soothe me. "

I loved just watching as these two ultra sexy women just walked. It was fucking sensual just watching them lower their beautiful bodies into the water.

The gasp then sigh as Angelique sat down told me she'd found her favorite spot: her asshole and pussy getting caressed by one of the water jets.

Once she'd settled herself into place, Angelique suggested Gina help with the washing. God, it was almost as hot watching the gorgeous brunette caress my wife in the bath as it had been when she was fucking her.

When the girls started talking about me as if I wasn't there again, I know I should have felt at least a little humiliated by it. Rather, I felt pleased by the fact that my servitude to my luscious wife was a point of pride and envy. I was no cuckold, of which I was happy. I wasn't sure I could be so devoted to Angelique if she was fucking other men. I knew there were guys out there who thought that was the height of sexuality, but I wasn't one of them. I also had an idea what my reaction would be if I found out she was fucking around. Hell, just my feelings toward whatever the hell she was doing behind my back lately had me kind of on edge. Still, I had no proof she was doing anything untoward, so I had to temper my temper.

I wondered just what would happen to Gina's husband. It was obvious to me that my wife had an idea bobbing around her pretty noggin about how she'd go about it, but I had a feeling it wasn't going to be easy. However, if we brought Gina's man into our home and he started protesting in a particularly violent fashion, he'd find out just how a devoted husband protects the woman he loves. Sure, the relationship Angelique and I lived didn't tend to put me in a particularly masculine light, but she didn't treat me like a pussy, either. A sex slave, maybe, but fuck, who wouldn't willingly be a fuck slave to a woman like her?

Once Angelique was satisfied she was clean, she gave me the order to wash our pretty guest's back, too. Hell, I'd have washed whatever of Gina's parts she wanted me to, but I knew that order wouldn't come... at least not on a first meeting, anyhow. I'd gotten more of Gina's body than I'd expected to already, I figured I probably shouldn't get greedy.

Unfortunately, it was all over too soon. I washed Gina while Gina watched the water jet get my beautiful wife off. I couldn't see Gina's face, but I imagined the hungry, wistful look she had, since Angelique was cumming, and she wasn't the one who'd done it. I knew that because it was the same face I imagine I get when my wife cums and I wasn't the one to have gotten her off.

I picked up a towel and took Gina's hand, helping her to her feet, then out of the tub while my loving wife recovered from her orgasm. Even though I hadn't been told to, I began to dry our lovely guest off, taking solace in the feel of her curves beneath my hands with the barrier of the towel between us. As I knelt drying her legs and feet, I kept my eyes on the dark tuft of fur between her legs, much as I do, watching my wife's pussy as I dry her off.

When Gina was finally dry, I tore my eyes from her gorgeous cunt and stood, wrapping a dry towel around her. I then helped Angelique out of the water and gave her the same treatment, finally wrapping her just as I had Gina.

I turned to drain the tub and wipe down the sides to keep the soap residue from building up, hoping that the women would stay so I could admire them for the few minutes it would take to get things tidied up...

" It's late, I better get home. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed tonights activities. You are a very lucky lady to have such an attentive husband. " Gina thanked me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She started searching for her clothes...

" Carl, please help Gina get dressed and escort her to her car. " I told him. Meanwhile I went into my walk in closet and found my comfortable sheer babydoll nightie. Tonight was simply wonderful...i have never cummed so many times in my life. I thought as I piled my hair up onto the top of my head with a pearl comb and removed my make up. I couldn't wait until our little vacation next week, I promised myself this would be the best one yet...Carl was perfectly trained, as he had proved tonight. What a better world it would be if every husband practiced worshipping his wife as a goddess !

Not waiting until my husband returned, i straightened the bed and reclined upon it relaxing. I felt so good in my afterglow.

Once Carl returned he dimmed the lights and turned on some soft music, like he did every night and slipped under the silk sheets next to me.

" So would you like to thank me for permitting you to orgasm tonight several times and play with another woman ? " I asked...

I nodded when Angelique suggested I help Gina get dressed. I hated to see either of these knockouts covered up again, but I had a feeling this wouldn't be the only time the hot brunette showed up on our doorstep for some fun.

I tracked down Gina's underwear first. She'd found her outers, and I stepped over to help her dress. I helped her into her bra, then offered to do the same with her panties.

"Why don't you keep those," she said with a naughty smile. "As a memento of the fun we all had together." She then briefly turned her gaze inward as she reminisced on the amazing things she'd felt and done. "And a promise that it'll happen again," she added when she came back.

My cock started to rise again at both the gift and the notion that Gina would potentially become an addition to our lives on a more regular basis.

I thanked her as my cock continued to stiffen, then helped her get dressed, wistfully watching as all those lovely, warm curves got obscured by each piece of clothing she donned.

When Gina was dressed, I found myself a pair of shorts and slid them on so I could walk her to her car. By that time, my hard-on was on full display, and the shorts did little to hide the fact. Gina smiled and slid a finger along my bulge, then asked, "Walk me to my car?"

I responded, "That's what the lady wanted me to do," then held out my elbow.

I escorted Gina to her vehicle, opening the door for her so she could slide in. Before she did so, though, she stretched up and placed a kiss directly on my lips, as her hand closed completely over the bulge in my shorts.

"Thank you for such a fantastic time," she said with a warm smile. "I'm glad I stopped at your bank instead of the one around the block."

"You're very welcome," I told her. "You can't believe how glad I am you stepped into my office."

Gina then got in her car and rolled down the window. "I can't wait till next time," she said as he started the engine and pulled away.

I stood in the street for several seconds as I watched her tail lights shrink in the distance, then disappear when she turned the corner. Yeah, I was standing in the middle of my neighborhood in nothing but a pair of flimsy shorts, my cock prominently displayed, but at that particular moment, I didn't really give a fuck. I was in a daze.

Eventually, I gathered the wits to head back into the house.

As expected, I found my gorgeous wife stretched out comfortably on the bed, looking well fucked and even sexier for it. I took care of the all the things I typically did, then finally slipped off my shorts - which by now sported a very large, very wet spot where the tip of my cock rested - then got into bed and snuggled up beside the most incredible woman I'd ever known.

"Would you like to thank me for permitting you to orgasm tonight several times and play with another woman?" Angelique asked after a minute or two of just silent cuddling.

"Absolutely," I responded, one hand going easily to her breast and holding it as I brought my lips to the erect nipple. Sure, I was tired, but I could always dredge up the energy to make love to my beautiful, demanding wife...

After the somewhat frenzied action with Gina, I took things a lot slower this time. I lavished a great amount of attention on Angelique's breasts, my mouth and hands making the most of the most incredible set of tits I had ever known. I lost track of how long I made love to her amazing chest, but she didn't seem upset by it.

I felt a flush of pride and love that, even after having been serviced by a female lover, my wife evidently really still wanted me.

My cock was stiff and dripping by the time I slid down my wife's body and smelled the arousal that still lingered between her legs for me.

"God, I love you," I gushed as I pushed my face into her pussy and began making love to it.

I had no idea how many orgasms Angelique had already experienced, but she seemed just fine with at least one more, and I'd have eaten her to ten or twenty more if she'd said that's what she wanted.

Still, I just felt like I needed to get my cock in Angelique one more time before I tried to sleep. Even if she didn't let me cum this time, I knew I could make her cum with my cock inside her.

Removing my face from her amazing cunt, I slid up her body until I lay over her, and my cock nudged the warm, inviting hole it loved so much.

"May I?" I asked before pushing inside.

I was almost falling asleep, exhausted by the night's wild activities, while Carl ate my pussy. Mind you, I never say no to a good ol' pussy licking...it fely so good until my husband slid up and we were face to face. I felt his stiff cock part my pussy lips...I was amazed by his ability to always be ready and aroused.

" May I ? " he whispered before going deeper.

As much as I wouldn't mind another good fucking, I was surprised by his cockiness. After a night of pure pleasure, with another woman even, he desires another reward, after cumming without permission. He is very lucky not to be wearing his cage right now. I decided to use this to my advantage...

" No you may not ! Your lucky I am not making you wear the dreaded cage."

Carl winced as if in pain but immediately removed his hard aching cock from my pussy. He laid on his back beside me.

" Please try to understand darling that you have cummed more times tonight than I permit you to have in an entire week. You must learn to control your male urges. Next week we are going to our favorite resort to have some alone time together and I think it's better if you don't have an orgasm again until then.

Being cruel I decided to tease him a little bit and make him suffer, so I took his still erect dick in my soft hand and fingers and stroked it slowly. " Do you think you can go four more days without cumming sweetie ? Remember that you promised to take me shopping for some new outfits to wear...do you think you can handle your little ol' wife trying on all those new bikinis and heels, short tight dresses and sheer delicate underthings ?

Carl groaned, perhaps with frustration.

" And don't forget I want you to try on those new silky soft mens bathing suits. You know the ones I want you to wear to the beach and beside the pool while you cover my nearly naked body in scented lotion. "

I surpressed a giggle when I felt his cock throb. " Oh sugar we are going to have so much fun ! Getting all dressed up and go dancing at the club...dining in the our favorite romantic restaurant, sunbathing beside the pool. Being pampered at the spa...I hope that handsome massouse is still there, he gives the best massages ! Don't you agree sugar ? "

To be perfectly honest, I wasn't surprised when Angelique refused my request to fuck her. I knew I'd cum a lot already: at least once when i wasn't supposed to. Still, you never know until you try...

Of course, the threat of the goddamn cage came up again, and while Angelique uses it only sparingly, I never really know when it's just a threat, and when she actually intends on using the fucking thing.

The cage looming in the realm of possibility, and really not wanting to have to wear the goddamn thing while we were vacationing, I rolled off her and snuggled in close. I didn't really need the speech she gave. Still, I let her scold me - even if she did it in a very reasonable tone, speaking almost as if she was explaining something to a child for the fourth time in a hour.

Then, she reached for my hard-on and gently began to stroke. Oh fuck. While I'd very, very much loved all the sex I'd gotten while Gina was visiting, it seemed like an awful long time since I'd been teased by my beautiful wife.

Four days without cumming. Damn. And I knew Angelique wouldn't let up on the teasing. I'd have blue balls so bad by the time we got on the plane, I'd hardly be able to sit. Fuck, chances were good she'd spend most of the flight with her hand in my lap.

When she mentioned shopping, I couldn't hold back the moan. I would certainly be there. I wasn't like most men, crazy uncomfortable while standing in a women's clothing store. Hell, there were times where Angelique even let me choose her underwear. In fact, her favorite was to send me off to find lingerie while she went to another part of the store and shop for outfits. When she'd done that to me the first few times, I'd felt really uncomfortable and exposed, like every eye in the place was on me. Over the years, I'd gotten more used to it, even most ugh I knew folks thought I was shopping for myself. And often, at least with panties, I'd grab a pair in Angelique's size, then one in my own. Trust me, that got a few looks when checking out, but in the majority of the places we shopped, they'd gotten used to it.

I could hardly wait to go shopping with my wife. I know most men dread it. I really don't mind. Of course, when you've got a wife as hot as my Angelique, why would I mind?

The thought of trying on swimsuits was a daunting one. I'd hoped we'd just order me something online. I always hoped for just a pair of baggy trunks, but as you can well imagine, my lovely, naughty girl always had something else in mind for her loving hubby. I try to keep myself in at least reasonable condition, but I knew my physique was no match for my wife's. Still, I had a fair notion of the kind of swimwear I'd be taking along. If Angelique liked it, I wasn't going to complain. It wouldn't do any good, so why waste the energy?

Angelique would insist on a complete wardrobe for while we were away. She would take nothing she already owned along. I knew this because it was how she'd done it every other time we'd gone away for any length of time. Still, it was worth it.

When she began to talk about the kinds of things we'd do at the resort, I couldn't suppress another moan. Seeing my wife dancing was truly a sight to see. I could hardly wait.

"Whenever you want to go shopping, let me know." Her hands were torturing me in such a delightful manner, as they always did. Fortunately, I'd already cum several times, so there was little likelihood of my cumming again any time soon. Of course, if I'd been allowed inside her pussy again, that time would probably have been cut in half. Still, I just sat back and enjoyed the tease, knowing that I'd be so fucking horny by the time she finally allowed me to cum, I'd probably coat every inch of her in jizz...

Back