Planet of the Passives

angelique127

Literotica Guru
Imagine the benefits of marrying a rather passive man ! Living the ultimate goddess hotwife lifestyle. Having a male who is totally committed and devoted to please her, to obey her every wish and desire, to cherise her and worship the the very ground she walks on. That would descibe my loving husband, Carl. Most women prefer a more dominant male, one who is demanding and controlling, self centered, inconsiderate or even abusive. After being involved in that situation in my first marriage, I decided to find a tame, meek and passive man. A man who was willing to do everything that he was told. A man that performed his duties without complaint, in and out of the bedroom. A male that I can wrap around my little finger...

I don't want to bore you with all the details of our engagement, but it is important to know that I selected Carl because he was exactly what I was looking for. He is perfect in many ways, older than I by five years, with average looks, somewhat insecure around women, lacks confidence but very easy to control. Carl is a mid level loan officer in a bank but his weekly income is of no concern to me, my dear daddy set up a large trust fund for me. I must confess, I am a spoiled and pampered southern belle, who is used to getting her own way. Daddy, as a wedding present bought us a fine beautiful three bedroom house in an exclusive wealthy neigborhood outside of Atlanta.

Life was good and I couldn't ask for anything more...yet.

Being the loyal and devoted hubby that he was, Carl soon learned who wore the panties in this marriage. We both did. His were bigger than mine of course, but right after the honeymoon I replaced his cotton boxers with silky soft pink panties. He protested at first, asking what he was supposed to wear to work each day. I assurred him that it would be our little ol' secret. Carl admitted that they did feel good against his little cock, after i stroked it through the sheer materail. Not having any other choice and wanting to please me he wore his silkies to his job each day. This only gave me an excuse to tease him, I sent him selfies of me in matching panties but warned him not to come home with any stains on his pair or risk punishment.

If I saw any evidence on his of cum on his dainties he would be punished by wearing a cock cage. From this point on I controlled his orgasms. By time his training is finished he will be the most perfect house hubby ever, doing his chores and performing his husbandly duties. Duties which included pleasing me by using his tongue and worshipping my pussy...

It was twelve thirty and I knew Carl would be about to take his lunch break. This was the perfect time to tease him. I texted him this message and added an attachment...

Hey sugar do you prefer the black stockings or like the white ones ?

Last edited:
I was never exactly sure why Angelique had said yes when I asked her out, but i couldn't have been more thrilled. I'm not a bad looking guy, but for some reason, the women just have never flocked to me. It seemed the whole bit about women going for "bad boys" was true. Nice guys like me seldom seemed to end up with the pussy. After coming to that realization, I decided then, that I'd take some initiative finally, and ask a few women out.

Most, as expected, said no flat out. A couple agreed, and we dated a little, but it never went anywhere. And one day, there she was. Somehow, she was completely alone. I debated back and forth for some time before I finally worked up the nerve to talk to her.

She was intelligent and appeared to get my jokes, and the almost five years between them didn't seem to matter.

In bed, Angelique insisted on calling my cock "little" and "cute" and things like that, even though, hard, I'm well over average at almost seven inches. When soft, though, I'm a "grower," not a "show-er," because my flaccid penis is just a little over two, two and a half inches. Regardless, she seemed to like sex with me, and loved to have me do things to her, and did things to me I'd never imagined doing before.

Angelique loved having me eat her out. That was just fine with me, because I love eating pussy. The day I came inside her and she wanted me to eat her after that, I wasn't so sure. However, with a little coaxing, I got down between her legs and lapped her sloppy cunt. Her reaction convinced me it was the thing to do, because she really appeared to get hot, knowing I was willingly eating his own cum out of her nicely-fucked hole.

She further surprised me the day she stuck a finger in me butt while blowing me. It was another thing that seemed to rev her engines, and if it got Angelique hot, I was all for it. When I came that time, she took me entire load into her mouth, but instead of swallowing it down, she held her face over mine, then let the white goo drip from her lips. The first glob dripped onto my lips, but she patted his cheek, prompting me to grudgingly open my own mouth so she could drizzle the rest of his load into it.

"Swallow," she cooed, when the cum had been fully transferred from her mouth to mine, as she wiped the drop off my lips and pushed it in with the rest.

It wasn't easy, but I finally did swallow. I determined I needed to find out if there was a way to make my cum taste better, if she was going to be doing such things to me.

I loved that Angelique was so kinky. Sure, I hadn't ever tried some of the things she wanted to do, but if she wanted them, I was at least willing to try.

The day she said yes to my ring was the happiest day of my life. It also brought on other kinks she hadn't revealed before. The day she brought a dildo with her, I wondered why she needed that, as she already had me to fill her holes. However, when I asked, she said, "Actually, it's for you." She then produced a harness, and before long, my beautiful Angelique wore a cock at least as big as I was, hard.

When she told me to suck it, I hesitated at first, but then shrugged inwardly, thinking it was just another of my wife-to-be's kinks. That, and I had to admit, she looked fucking hot with that cock sticking out from her hips.

I didn't particularly care much for the taste of the fake cock, but once again, Angelique got hot as hell as she watched me suck her, so I couldn't complain.

I wasn't surprised when she then told me to get on all fours with my ass in the air. By this time, she'd played with my butt so many times, I'd come to relish the feeling of getting filled back there.

Angelique loved fucking my ass, as much as I enjoyed fucking her, it seemed. Of course, after she started fucking me, there seemed to be a lot less of me fucking her. It didn't stop altogether, because she had come to really love watching me clean up her creampied pussy, but she appeared to like fucking my ass even more.

We fucked a lot on our honeymoon, and every time we fucked, after I orgasmed, I found myself with the taste of cum in my mouth, and Angelique's fat strap-on in my ass.

On the last day of our honeymoon, I found a pair of panties on the bed. They were at least two sizes too big for Angelique, but they were styled exactly like the ones I'd seen her put on that morning.

"What's this?" I asked her, picking up the flimsy little garment and holding it in front of me.

"Those are for you, darling," Angelique bubbled.

"But they aren't yours," I replied. "I can't sniff these while I jerk off or anything. They've never been worn."

"No, silly. Like I said, they're for you. To wear."

I had never worn women's clothing of any kind before. Wasn't even turned on by the idea in the least. However, seeing the sparkle in my wife's eyes, I could see she was hot at the notion of seeing me in the skimpy little thong.

With a shrug, I dropped my boxers. My cock was half hard at what I was about to do, so maybe this one thing was a little bit of a turn on for me.

Once I pulled the spaghetti straps over my hips, I tried to tuck my hardening cock into the lace patch in the front. The panties weren't made to house a cock, much less a hardening one, so once I finally got himself stuffed in, the bulge was obscene.

"Very nice," Angelique cooed. "How do they feel"

Grudgingly, I admitted the soft material felt pretty good.

"Good," Angelique grinned. "We'll go shopping for more when we get home. From now on, I want you to throw out your boy undies and wear just panties."

I wondered what I'd do when I went to the gym, but figured I'd cross that bridge when I came to it.

Angelique even started playing a game with me. When I went to work, I was inspected the moment I got home. If there was any indication I'd gotten aroused during the day, some wet spot or something of the sort on the thin, highly absorbent material, she clucked her tongue and clapped my cock in a chastity device. She had a very devious collection of those. I hate every one of them, as I'm made to wear them for three whole days when I'm penalized. Trouble is, when she trussed me up in one, Angelique teases me unrepentantly. My cock would swells into the restricting device and is beyond uncomfortable.

So, I'd just gotten out of a three day stint one day, when, just as I was getting ready to go for lunch, a text came in, with the heading: Black stockings or white? It was accompanied with a picture of my wife's lower half in a garter belt and matching stockings of each color.

I couldn't help my stiffening cock as I texted back, def black. I wasn't sure what this was about, but I loved seeing Angelique in a garter belt and stockings, so whatever it was, it was going to be fucking sexy...

Last edited:
Carl texted that he liked the black pair better.

Well baby the correct answer would be both pair and that you like me in any color. So maybe you should ask your boss what color he prefers

I texted back in a teasing manner. My husbands supervisor was a handsome hunk of man candy, I finally met him and at the company employee picnic last year where he hosted a catered party beside the pool at his exclusive country club. No expense had been spared, of course. I decided to wear my skimpy wicked weasel bikini and needless to say later that evening I won the bikini contest easily over the competion. Roger, my husband's boss, was full of praise and bestowed countless compliments about my body, as was many of Carl's co workers. I do declare I am quite popular at my hubby's place of employment...

Without waiting for Carl to text me back I continued to tease him, knowing he was stuck at work and wearing his panties, like a good devoted and passive husband should. He knew that when I inspected his silkies when he got home and if I detected any stains on them his punishment would be the cage device. Dear hubby boy dreaded the cage...while I loved using it on him, making him beg for release.

Oh darling I wish you were here. My pussy is soooooo wet ! It needs your willing tongue to worship and please it. I need a man so bad right now !

Last edited:
I kicked myself when Angelique texted back the "right" answer to her question. Of course she expected the answer to be both. Of course, had I done that, then she'd have turned around and told me I had to choose one over the other, and then when I made my choice, her response would have been the color I hadn't chosen. I knew the deck was stacked against him, but getting pictures like the ones Angelique sent were well worth it.

Mys cock was hard in my panties. Today's was a white mesh thong, that actually hid nothing from view. They were going to show every little drop of pre-cum. It seemed like every panty Angelique insisted I wear be as skimpy as possible, and be the type fabric that any wetness would be impossible to mistake.

Of course, saying I was hard was kind of a misnomer. I was as hard as I could get, considering how tightly packed I was behind the little patch of fabric in the front. It would only take a little bit of adjustment and I'd pop free of the flimsy waistband and my hard-on could be free of its confinement. However, if I did that, then my drooling cock head would rest right up against the thin fabric of my work slacks, and I wasn't sure what would be worse: wet panties and the penalty I'd accrue when I got home, or a wet spot on my pants at work, visible to my coworkers and the general public when I got up from my desk.

And bringing up Roger... fuck. I never considered myself gay, or even bi for that matter, but even I had to admit, if I was going to jump on the man sex bandwagon, that was one guy who might get me to do it.

Still, my sexy wife was the hottest thing on two legs, and she knew it. Of course, after the pool party at the last company picnic, everyone else I worked with knew it, too. I'd been surprised when she pulled the bikini out of the box, how little there was to it. But when she tried it on, I sure couldn't argue with the result.

Angelique had inspected herself carefully in a mirror wearing the bikini, and finally decided she needed a shave. When we met, she was waxing, but eventually, she decided to let me get rid of the hair for her. It was perfectly fine with me, her pussy was the most exquisite thing on the face of the earth, and while I didn't care if she was bald, shaggy, or anywhere in between down there, if she wanted me to shave her pussy, I was all over it.

Both pair stockings R fantastic Ie texted back. Didnt no both was an option

Cn hardly wait 2 taste U. That was true. Even though I hate the goddamnfuckinghatethefuckingthing cock cage, nothing could make me hate her pussy. The thought of my wife's gorgeous cunt made my cock ooze an enormous gob of pre-cum into my flimsy panties.

It was going to be a long damn afternoon - Angelique made sure of that most every fucking day - but I found it thrilling. So far, I loved her teasing. She used other people in her teases to me, both male and female, and while in the abstract, such ideas got me really going, I wasn't sure I'd much like if it went beyond the teasing and flirting stage.

Last edited:
Reading Carl's text made me smile. I simply loved the way he treated me like a goddess, and how much he was committed to pleasing me. What other man would spend an hour or more giving me a complete manicure and pedicare, which included a foot massage ? Oh and did I mention that while my dear hubby was busy at his tasks kneeling at my feet I liked to tease him by wearing a sheer pair of panties and parting my legs every so often to give him a glimpse of heaven. Of course later, if he was a good boy, I might give him permission to worship my pussy, after hours of teasing.

I must confess I have a high sex drive. In high school I was known by a few selected friends as a nympho. Actually that was a ' nicer ' word, the rest of the student body referred to me as a whore or a slut. They were just jealous of my beauty and that I was head cheerleader. Yes, I was and I am the classic sassy southern belle, born to flirt. I do declare, I had no shortage of admirers !

And now I am married to a man who adores me. But I can't help to get so bored when he is at his job and I am home all alone. So I text him that I am going to go shopping for new lingerie to wear. I know Carl doesn't mind when I spend money on lingerie, he loves seeing me in it. I promise to send him photos from the dressing room. I also add that since he likes the black stockings better I am going to wear them while I shop and that I might purchase a new pair of heels...

I know Carl is aware that means I am going to my favorite shoestore, the place where that cute young guy works who loves when I come in always wearing a very short skirt and try on at least a dozen of pair of heels while he kneels at my feet so ready to assist me, hoping to get a glimpse.

I leave that to Carl's imagination...

Last edited:
When I received the text that said, Going shopping for lingerie, I moaned aloud. Fortunately, no one was nearby to hear. I knew Angelique would come home with the sexiest unmentionables, and she would look fucking spectacular wearing them. Best (or was it worst) of all was that she'd send pictures the whole time. I wished I could be there to see her try on lacy underthings. Then, I knew her next stop would be the shoe store. She'd wear a short skirt, so that whoever waited on her would be treated to a view of her beautiful, delicious pussy...

I was doomed when he got home. Just imagining Angelique out shopping for lingerie had my cock drooling. There wasn't going to be just a little drop of pre-cum on my panties, they were going to be drenched. It wasn't that I didn't simply love the tease, I just hated the consequences of my reaction to it. I wished Angelique would just be content to tease me mercilessly, then service her as long as she liked. Both of those, I already loved. The punishment just seemed mean. Still, teasing me got her all hot, and her pussy was tastiest when it was oozing, so I wasn't complaining, at least about that part of it...

I could hardly wait to see the pictures from this shopping spree, because there was no doubt: there would be pictures...

Last edited:
Shopping has always been my favorite past time. Fortunately I have a large walk in closet that holds all my many clothes and lingerie. At any given moment I can dress as a naughty nurse, an innocent school girl or a sexy submissive french maid. My collection of high heels would impress anyone, myself included. Christy's Toybox was one of fav places, they had everything your little ol' heart desired, lingerie, perfume, nylons, shoes and toys and such ! I could spend hours in there, trying on this and that. The cute little salesgirl knew my name and she was always so eager to help me.

I chose a couple of outfits and went into the mirrored dressing room to try them on. Admiring myself I took a selfie and sent it to my dear ol hubby with a message attached.

Hey darling would you like me to wear this for you this evening after you fix dinner ?

Last edited:
A potential client was just walking out of my office when my phone pinged with my wife's tone, telling me she'd just sent me a text. Just the thought made my cock start to stiffen. Enough time had passed, I figured she was out on the town, on the shopping expedition she'd mentioned earlier.

When I saw the picture she'd sent, I barely even noticed the message. My cock strained against my panties once more. I found myself wishing the seat she sat on was either my face or my cock.

I knew my cock was going to be trapped in the fucking goddamn cage, but I still couldn't help replying: You can wear it while I fix dinner. Hell, you can wear it when I get home. That's fucking sexy, baby.

Text

Okay I'll wear it but I hope it doesn't distract you while preparing our dinner...although I love it when I give you a stiffy ! I think I am going to purchase a little ruffled sheer apron for you to cook dinner in ! And you know I will be serving dessert afterwards:kiss:

I had a feeling dear hubby would be caged tonight, unless he performed his husbandly duty and made me cum using his tongue. Carl was more skilled lately, focusing on my orgasms instead of his own. As of now his release was three days but that was soon to be increased for up to a week...

Surprise surprise the cute salesman was waiting for me when I exited the dressing room. His name was Mason, " Well Mrs. Butler would you like to try on any shoes today ? " he asked with a knowing smile.

" I do declare you are so attentive to my needs, sir ! Why yes I do, how about something in red with a five inch heel "

Mason rushed off to find boxes of red heels, excited at the prospect of helping me try them on. I adjusted my too short skirt to give him his reward...I texted my hubby that I was going to try on several pair of red heels and that Mason was so eager to help...

Oh, shit. Dessert. I knew what that meant. I wish it included fucking, because I loved fucking my beautiful wife, and she already knew I would gladly clean her up afterward. The only way I could get out of wearing the fucking cage was to make Angelique cum as many times as she wanted using only my tongue. Since I loved eating her pussy, this was a task I delighted in, but, have you ever had your tongue get tired? It's a wild sensation, but it's possible. Let's face it, with the teases my beautiful wife was capable of, the only thing that has kept my cock out of that goddamn cage has been a very well-practiced tongue.

And may I say, pussy is a much more delightful dessert than any sweet could be.

Another ping, another text. Mason would be helping her try out shoes. Lucky fucking kid. I knew that young man was going to get getting unashamed shots of my wife's gorgeous, wet shaved pussy. I know how she likes to tease others, not just me, and that guy, Mason, gets to view her luscious cunt almost every week.

Fuck, I might as well just pull my panties off and fucking cum on them. They were going to be so wet, I'd be eating Angelique for over an hour to save myself from the fucking cock cage. However, I'd gladly do it. Her pussy is my world, and it is a delight and honor to pay as much attention to it as I possibly can...

Two more hours in the day to go. Fuck, I'd be soaked through my panties and into my slacks before this was all over...

Mason returned carrying several boxes of heels. He knelt at my feet, and opened the first box, revealing a shiney pair of red five inch high heels.

" May I ? " he asked.

" Of course. Oh my, they look perfect ! " I complimented his choice. The cute salesman removed my heel and slipped on the new one, using the oppertunity to peek up my short skirt. Smirking, I parted my legs slighty to offer him a better view of my sheer panty covered cunt. Mason struggled with the clasp on the strap, finally securing it. He then helped with the other shoe, doing his best to concentrate...

" Oh my, they look divine, don't you think ? " I asked, while admiring them, turning my foot this way and that.

" You may want to walk in them first. " Mason offered.

Wasting no time, I stood up and strutted back and forth, showing off my shapely legs, at the same time admiring my gams in the mirror. They fit perfectly considering...and I knew Mason was enjoying watching me strut in my short skirt and stockings while wearing those heels. Sitting back down, I took out my cell phone and took a selfie of my new pair of red high heels to send to my hard working hubby at the office. Once again I posed, allowing Mason a little glimpse of heaven...

I managed between ten and twenty minutes more of work before my phone signaled another message. The whole time, I imagined the kind of show my sexy wife was giving the young sales guy. No doubt she wore one of her shortest skirts to shop in, meaning she was showing off her panty-covered crotch, and since most days, she coordinated our panties so they matched, so Mason was getting an eyeful of heaven.

When I finally looked at Angelique's text, the picture she sent made my cock ooze still more pre-cum into my panties. Now, I don't consider myself a foot man. I've never truly fully understood the fascination with feet. However, imagining the full effect a shoe can lend a sexy ensemble, and knowing the way the proper shoe can enhance a woman's legs and carry it all the way up to the top of her head, the shoes Angelique was showing me were erotic as hell.

From the picture, walking in those shoes would be impractical, at least for any length of time, but sexy? You fucking bet. And coupled with the outfit she'd sent the picture of earlier, I was going to eat pussy like I hadn't eaten pussy before, both to keep myself from being caged, as well as in the hope I might actually get to fuck her.

Truthfully, teasing Mason got me all hot and bothered. If the bulge in his trousers was any proof he loved every minute of it. There was something about having a man submit to your desires and treat you like a goddess. Some women deserved to be put on a throne and worshipped as a queen. I'm positive my husband wouldn't have it any other way...Carl was loyal, attentive and a very devoted husband, and tonight he was going to have to work hard to prove that he was worthy of the position. Oh yes he was going to have to earn his reward.

Growing bored with teasing Mason I had him bag my purchases. I was eager to get home and bathe and dress for my evening with Carl. I couldn't wait to hear him beg for foregiveness for making a mess in his little ol' panties, and doing his best to please my pussy so that I didn't lock him up for punishment.

But first he was going to prepare us dinner, serve it and do the dishes while I sat at the table wearing my new red lingerie and heels !

I simply couldn't wait.

Upon arriving home from my shopping spree, I left him a little note next to the gift wrapped package on the table which contained his new ruffled apron.

Hey sugar, please strip down to your panties and put on your new surprise I bought you to make dinner in. Don't forget to make me a drink. I am upstairs bathing and getting ready for our night together...be down soon ! :kiss:

Even though my imagination was working a mile a minute, there were no more messages from my wife, both to my relief as well as disappointment. I'd get distracted with work, then I'd recall Angelique's messages and think about what she might be getting into while out shopping, and I'd get hard again. It made it very difficult to get a whole lot accomplished, but I managed, like I did every day.

Sitting in my car before heading for home, I re-read Angelique's messages, and especially took another long look at the pictures she'd sent. Thinking about what I'd be doing to spare myself from the cage, I tasted her pussy in my mouth, even though I hadn't eaten her for about twenty-four hours. That memory got my cock hard again.

I drove home with alternating flashes of the lingerie outfit she'd showed me, then her gorgeous pussy. My panties were going to be a fucking mess, but there was nothing to be done for it. Besides, I loved what I was going to be doing, especially down between my wife's legs. I really hoped this would be a night where I'd get to fuck her, or at least that it would happen soon. She had no idea how much I'd come to love eating my creampies from the pussy I loved so.

When I got in the house, I found a little package on the dining room table with a note attached to it. Reading the note, I wondered what the surprise could be. When I opened the box, I found a little apron. It would barely cover anything. It would certainly not protect any part of me from spatters. What I found embarrassing was the ruffles and how absolutely feminine it was.

Now, I know there are men out there who would have found a sexual thrill from the idea of wearing something like this. Me, not so much. As I've stated before: I'm not really into feminine for myself. I'm not a cross-dresser or a sissy, so wearing girly things isn't really my speed. The panties are really about as far as I generally care to go, and so far, Angelique had been good about that. This was the first step toward going over that line. I hoped she didn't expect to dress me in female clothes at any time.

Still, I discarded my work clothes in the downstairs bath. Looking down at my sheer panties, they were a fucking disaster. I was going to be eating some serious pussy to avoid the cage tonight, and once more the memory of Angelique's taste came to my mouth, and I started getting hard again at the idea.

I went back out into the kitchen and picked up the little apron. With a sigh of resolution - not arousal - I tied the thing to my waist. It just covered my panty-clad cock, but little else. I felt somewhat humiliated wearing the ruffled thing, but knew my wife would be expecting to see it on me when she finally came down. Knowing what she'd be wearing when she finally appeared, I felt I could put up with the apron.

Finally in the outfit she'd decided I'd wear, I fixed Angelique a drink, then got to work on dinner...

Upon arriving at home, I bathed in our whirlpool, soaking in the bubbles. Usually I waited until dear Carl was there to prepare my bathwater and to scrub my back with a soft sponge. Today was an exception, I was even more aroused than usual, and I even resisted the temptation to masturbate using the jet propulsion stream. Wanting to look my best I sat at my make up table and began applying my face.

I had a feeling Carl had made a mess in his panties today while at work. Like myself, my husband had a high sex drive. I was surprised and delighted when he agreed to wear panties for me. It was our little secret. Unlike my sister's hubby, who also wore them and was a sissy, I liked that Carl was manly. I didn't intend to turn him into anything less, although it was playful I did mean to rule the relationship. I was a goddess and wanted to be treated as such. The panties and now his new apron were meant to show him who was in control and his place in our marriage. As far as I was concerned a man should worship the female and do anything to please her. In public he needed to open the doors for her, politely seat her at the table first in restaurants, help take off and assist with putting it on, and in private...well to make sure that her pleasure came first. Never should he orgasm before she did. Not to mention the benefits of denial and punishment. Carl's experitise at eatting pussy was far better now than when they were first married, of course

Putting on my lipstick I reflected that my dear Carl was now downstairs fixing our dinner. I knew he had fixed my favorite drink, lit the candles, and turned on some romantic music. I also knew he was wearing his new gift from me and that he probably didn't appreicate it. Not that I wasn't confident he would wear it, Carl would do what what I wanted to please me.

Slipping into my new red heels and red dress over my lingerie and decended the stairs. Crossing the hardwood floor my heels sounded sending a message to my husband that his queen had arrived...

Last edited:
While I hated the ruffles on the apron Angelique had bought me, I had to admit, it was pretty welcome when I felt spatters on my stomach and upper thighs as I cooked. I wanted to call up to see what was keeping my wife, anxious to see her in the sexy lingerie outfit I'd see the pictures of earlier in the day. However, I knew she'd appear when she was ready to. My cock once again strained the fabric in the front of my panties in anticipation of the vision of sultry loveliness that would appear in the doorway at any moment.

My hubby was unaware that I was standing in the doorway of the kitchen watching him cook our dinner. The table was set, the candles lit, romantic music playing and he was in his new apron. Knowing my Carl wasn't exactly pleased wearing a frilly apron, it just went to show how devoted he really was to me.

" Mmmmmm...it smells so good darling ! " I said, posing in my dress in the doorway. He turned to face me and I could tell he liked what he saw.

" Do you like what I am wearing for you ? " I asked, turning around to give him a view from behind.

Carl nodded.

Strutting across the floor in my heels I stood in front of him, letting him get a whiff of my new expensive perfume. Glancing down I observed that he already had a stiffy despite the apron he was wearing over his panties. Lifting it up I couldn't help but notice that his panties where stained...

" I can tell that you have been a bad boy today at work. What am I going to do with you ? " I whispered, softly touching and teasing his cock through the silky materail with my fingers.

" Don't you dare cum or I will have to lock you up for two weeks ! " I threatened, loving the control I had over him, as I continued to stroke his dick. " Tonight you are mine and under my total control, do you understand ? "

Last edited:
**A, my dear, your box is full... PM box that is. S.**

After a while, I stopped checking for Angelique and just concentrated on getting dinner cooked. Still, my cock stayed half hard in my panties, anticipating what she'd look like, based on the pictures she'd sent me that afternoon.

The thing I liked best about this arrangement was: as much as she liked to dress to show off, as much as she liked to tease, as far as I knew, she'd never cheated on me. Ultimately, when my sexy wife dressed in hot lingerie and such, it was for me. Yes, when she was in public, others got to enjoy the view (and don’t think I didn’t notice the looks, from both genders – lust from the men, lust and jealous disdain from the women), but remarkably, when it came down to it, she was all mine.

When I heard her finally speak, it startled me. She'd managed to sneak up on me. I hesitated looking right away, both because I had pots on the stove I didn't want to boil over or burn, but also, so I could build the tension for what I was going to see when I did finally look.

After maybe a minute, I did turn. Holy fuck, if my cock hadn't already been half hard, it sure would have stiffened up at the sight before me. God, how I wanted to ravish my wife right then.

At first, when we started all this, it had felt weird, her dressed and me more-or-less nude, but I got over it. It began to feel natural after a while. Besides, I knew it wouldn't be long and she'd be just as naked as I was.

"Do you like what I'm wearing for you?" she asked, giving me a sexy little turn so I could get a taste of the full effect.

Glancing at the couple of pots still simmering, I nodded, hunger burning in my eyes.

With that naughty, knowing grin my Angelique gets when she’s particularly pleased with my reaction to her, she sauntered over to where I stood, the heels she wore giving her hips a sway that would surely have gotten me hard, if I hadn’t been already. For the umpteenth time that week, I wondered what I had done in previous lives to have merited landing such an incredible creature for a wife.

As soon as she got within three steps of me, her gaze turned unashamedly to my crotch. I knew she knew I didn’t care for the girly little apron, but she was definitely pleased I’d put it on anyway. She seemed even more pleased to see how my straining cock pushed the frills and ruffles into a nearly standing position.

Angelique admired my package beneath its feminine cover, then reached out and lifted the ruffled hem to inspect what was beneath.

The evil smirk she showed said she knew exactly what she’d find. Much as she liked to pretend otherwise, she was just as turned on as I was, and would have been mightily disappointed if my cock had been soft and my panties pristinely clean. I knew she got a tremendous erotic thrill knowing how turned on she could get me, and loved how messy I got my panties because of her.

“You’ve been a bad boy, I see. What DO you do at work, I wonder? What ever will I do with you?” she said with mock exasperation, trailing off to a husky whisper toward the end. The whole while, she fondled my tightly packed genitals, knowing how, after having been so aroused for so long and so often all afternoon, I was incredibly sensitive. I answered her question with a moan.

“Don’t you dare cum, or I’ll lock you up for two weeks!” she admonished, her fingers not stopping their maddening caresses.

Then, my beautiful bundle of delicious evil pulled back the waistband of my panties, freeing my beleaguered cock from the confines I hadn’t released it from except during my couple trips to the bathroom that day. My sigh of relief became a gasp of surprise at how sensitive my cock and balls were after being held so tightly for so long. Angelique merely smiled. She enjoyed putting me through such torturous delight, and I had to admit, as frustrating as it could be, I liked it pretty well, too.

As she stroked my cock slowly, my delightful wife leaned in and whispered into my ear, even though there was no one else around to hear: “Tonight, you are mine. I am in control, do you understand?”

“Tonight, and every night,” I breathed, concentrating on holding back the orgasm that had been screaming for release practically all day. I wasn’t sure how much longer Angelique intended on stroking me, but a little part of me that wasn’t lost in the sensations she was giving me hoped she’d stop soon, or the dinner that wasn’t already done and staying warm in the oven would be ruined…

Last edited:
I realized that I better stop playing with my hubby's always ready and hard cock if I wanted dinner to be served without being ruined. Promising to continue this later I waited for him to seat me at the table. Being the proper gentleman he poured the wine into my glass.

" Oh my, I do declare it smells so good...I'm simply famished sweetheart ! " I said tasting the wine. It was excellant as always. I watched as my Carl put the finishing touches on our meal, grateful that I had married a man with such wonderful cooking skills. By the smell of it I could tell it was seafood, guessing that hubby had prepared my favorite dish, shrimp scampi and lobster tail. Placing a plate of steaming clams and shrimp in garlic butter Carl served me.

" Oh my God, it looks simply devine...better than any fancy restaurant darling ! " I complimented. Minding my manners I twirled the pasta onto my fork, trying to be ladylike. It was delish...

We ate in silence for a little while before making small talk. I reminded him that my birthday was coming up and hinted about staying at our favorite plush hotel where they pampered us with massages, facials, manicures and pedicures and drinking poolside. I couldn't wait to show off my new bikini...

Wiping my lips with a napkin I suggested that when Carl was done with the dishes to join me upstairs in the bedroom for dessert, along with some fun and games...at his expense.

Last edited:
To my relief - sort of, anyway - Angelique brought me right to the edge or orgasm and held me there for several seconds before releasing my cock, saying saucily, "I think this will keep till after dinner, don't you think?"

"Yes, my Angel," I squeaked, knowing how close I'd come to shooting my load right then and there. Angelique knew how close she'd gotten me, too. Had I cum, I didn't doubt that she'd have raised her hand to my lips and had me clean my mess off it for her, with my tongue, a task I'd have done gladly. However, the possibility existed that she'd have then claimed I'd already had my dinner, and would make me sit there as she ate, with nothing but my own cum sitting in the bottom of my stomach.

As it was, though, my willpower won out, and I rushed back to the stove to save the couple items that still bubbled in their pots, while my more-than-sexy wife stood watching my bare ass with the lacy string emerging from between my cheeks.

As soon as I was sure everything on the stove was still okay, I turned back to Angelique and gestured toward her chair, then helped her sit.

With her seated, I poured her a glass of wine, then got to placing dinner on the table.

Rousing approval for my choice of dinner was given, to my relief and pride, and I watched with happiness and arousal as I watched my beautiful wife eat the dinner I'd so lovingly prepared.

Angelique really was beautiful. Everything she did was done so erotically, she had me almost constantly on some level of sexual arousal. That only made the pictures she sent me at work that much more titillating. Even just the act of eating, I found sensual as hell. Sometimes, I found myself not even feeding myself, just so I could watch her. Many's the time I stopped what I was doing, regardless what it was, just so I could watch.

After gushing over how good everything I'd prepared looked, smelled and tasted (for which I very graciously and gratefully thanked her) we ate quietly for a while, no words passing between us. There wasn't a lot going on, and I knew talking about the kinds of things that went on at the bank thoroughly bored my wife, so I didn't bother talking about what went on at work.

When the silence was broken, Angelique reminded me, "For my birthday, I'd like to spend a few days at the Darlington. Do you think we can do that?"

The Darlington was a hotel we'd stumbled across once while traveling. It was a couple states over, but it stood overlooking a bay, with the city on the far side. The view was tremendous, and the service supreme. Yes, so was the price, but it was worth it. Every amenity you could think of was available, and they gave a smile and a wink to certain behaviors, as long as you stayed in certain parts of the place. The thing I looked most forward to was seeing the bikini Angelique would wear at the pool. I knew she'd spend a lot of time there, showing off her unbelievable body to the other patrons, soaking in and drawing energy from their admiration.

I'd already taken some time off work around her birthday, in anticipation of such a request. Also, there was an account I kept for just such eventualities, so as my cock rose at the thought of my wife's body in whatever skimpy swimwear she decided to embellish her bounteous curves with, I said, "Absolutely. That sounds wonderful."

As Angelique smiled, she brought her napkin to her lips, then placed it beside her plate. My wife, my goddess, was finished with dinner and gave it her seal of approval.

As she rose, she told me, "When the dishes are finished, meet me upstairs for dessert.... And perhaps some other fun and games." She then sashayed out of the dining room as I watched her ass tick back and forth like the sexiest clock pendulum the world had ever seen.

I knew the other "fun and games" meant more teasing. I'd come to relish the tension, the anticipation of her teases. Sure, it was frustrating as all fuck, but she never set out to humiliate me with it. Of course, there were aspects that spilled over into that realm, but humiliation was never Angelique's goal. No, her first and primary goal was to be worshiped. That, I provided gladly, because I knew even though she exhibited herself to others, when it came down to it, she was mine, and I, hers. Aside from salespeople at the stores she frequented, the massage therapists and other groomers of various ilks, I was the one who got to actually touch her beauty. Not only that, but I got to taste it, to feel it... and when she desired such activity... to fuck it.

I hoped that that last was in the cards for this evening. It had been some time since my cock had entered Angelique's spectacular pussy, so the thought it might be in the cards had me wanting to get the fucking dishes done as quickly as possible.

The kitchen got cleaned in record time, my cock straining against my panties the whole while. There hadn't been a night I'd come home from work without a stain of some kind on my panties. Angelique knew the kind of effect she had on me. As well, every night once I got home, she did everything in her power to make me stiffen over and over. I usually don't like sexual games, but this one, I'd come to love.

When the last spoon was dried and put away, I removed the damn apron - which I'd put on again to wash dishes after removing it to eat - and tucked it into a bottom drawer, hopefully never to be seen again. I used the dish towel to wipe off any splashes, then headed for the bedroom, my cock once more stiffening.

As I stood in the doorway, I couldn't help just admiring the sexiness before me...

http://www.cdsissy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/nylon-panties-42.jpg

Stepping into our bedroom, knowing that my husband would soon be joining me, I let my red silk dress fall to the floor in a whisper. Underneath I was wearing my new lingerie of course. While waiting I sat down at my make up table and crossed my legs and touched up my lipstick. Gazing at my reflection in the mirror, I realized that Carl was a very lucky man to be married to such a barbie doll, his blonde goddess wife. Not that he wasn't devoted and eager to please me but I realized that I needed to be more strict in such matters. It was time to increase his orgasms to once bi weekly instead of once per week. Besides he really had to work on his control, especailly at work. While I didn't like to use the cage as punishment, it was painful and cruel, I needed to teach him self control.

Out of the corner of my eye I glimped his reflection in the mirror and knew that he had finished his chores quickly and was eager to worship me. His cock was still stiff in his sheer panties, and I thought to myself just how easy it was to make a man do want you wanted them to do, by taking control of their cocks. It helped if you were beautiful and gorgeous of course.

" What took you so long, sugar ? I giggled. " Okay, so make yourself useful and get over here and kneel down in front of me. "

Wordlessly Carl did as he was told.

" Oh my, do you know how much my feet hurt wearing these silly high heels all day ? " I complained. " You know how much I love your strong hands massaging my sore foot. "

Carl took the hint.

" Mmmmmm, that feels so good ! Why I deserve to be treated to a foot massage after you been such a bad boy at work today, messing in your little ol' panties. What am I going to do with you ? " I asked, parting my legs ever so much to give him a view of my sheer panty clad pussy, the same view as the young shoe salesman got to see...

Last edited:
I just watched my beautiful wife for a while as she sat at her dressing table, touching up her makeup. She didn't have to wear makeup, in my opinion: she had a natural beauty that surpassed any real necessity for enhancement. However, she knew exactly how much to use to accent what nature had already been so abundant with. And that she put makeup on for me made me feel really special.

When I heard, "What took you so long?" I knew I wouldn't be allowed to just watch anymore. That was fine, though, because I knew I'd be getting to come in direct contact with her gorgeous body soon.

When she commanded me to kneel in front of her, I wasted no time, and was on my knees in a flash. I loved the view from between her legs, especially when she was dressed in sexy lingerie, like she was right at that moment.

Then, she moaned about how her feet hurt from wearing heels all day and hinted that I should massage her aching tootsies Now, I'm not necessarily a foot man, but I love every inch of my wife, and if she needs her feet rubbed, then I'll gladly do so for her.

She then scolded me for having made a mess in my panties. I'd received such chastisement before. When Angelique spread her legs, giving me a straight-on view of my favorite part of her anatomy - her panties were as sheer as mine, with no gusset to hide anything - I couldn't take my eyes off the sight.

I continued to rub my wife's feet as I said, "It's a compliment, knowing how gorgeous I think you are and the natural reaction my body has to you."

My mouth watered at the notion I'd be eating that pussy sometime soon. I could taste Angelique on my tongue already. Her arousal was evident from both the damp spot she was making in her panties and the odor wafting up from her sexy slit...

Carl was exactly where I wanted him, on his knees, about to prove his total devotion to me. But tonight he was going to suffer first...

" Mmmmm,that feels so good. I can't believe how strong your hands are ! " I complimented him, knowing his attention was centered on my pussy, which was wet and visable through my sheer red panties. Loving to tease, I decided to give him permission to smell my musky scent.

" Oh my Carl...I'm sooooo wet ! I just can't help it ! I must confess I've been a very bad wife today ! " Grabbing him by his hair, I forced his nose against my panties. Carl knew better than to do anything more than inhale my scent.

" Can you tell how excited I am, sweetheart ? "

Carl groaned, inhaling deeply.

" You're not the only one who creamed their panties today. When that young shoe salesman was assisting me today I was getting very excited. I was imagining all these naughty thoughts. "

My eyes were glued on my wife's gorgeous cunt. Even though I was looking at her crotch, my hands never stopped kneading her foot. I knew she'd be pissed if I stopped that. Once more, I knew it was all part of the game, but it was a game I'd agreed to when I said, "I do."

Then, Angelique started talking. When she tangled her fingers in my hair and pulled my head toward her pussy, I didn't resist. She was dragging me where I wanted to be already. There was no need to fight.

As always, Angelique's pussy smelled wonderful. My head was instantly filled with the perfume of her musk. It was my favorite odor, and if my cock hadn't already been hard in my panties, this would have done it.

There hadn't been a day since we'd started this panty thing that I hadn't come home with pre-cum stains on the fabric. Angelique teased me every day, knowing I couldn't help but get aroused at her sexy naughtiness. I knew the cage was meant to teach control over such things, but after all the times I'd had to wear the stupidfucking thing, you'd have thought I'd be able to keep my cock from getting hard. In my mind, it was a testament to just how fucking incredible my wife was and how devoted I was to her that I still got hard from her teases, even after having been put in the goddamn cage. The only way I could survive at work when I had the fuckingpieceofshit cage was to ignore her texts, knowing there was a taunting phrase or a sexy picture that she was sending to urge me on to staining my panties. Hell, even with the cage and not looking at her texts, I started getting hard. Even with the goddamsonofabitch cage on, I still ended up with stains on my panties. Not nearly as much as when my cock was free, but not a day went by that I came home with clean panties.

And Angelique knew it and loved it. The motherfuckinggoddamn cage was just part of her game, and I went along with that part of it because I loved her and was more enamored of her each day.

Angelique held my face to her crotch for several minutes. I simply let her cunt fill my head with her heavenly scent. I'd seen the wetness on the fabric as she pulled me in, could feel it against my chin. I knew, however, better than to extend my tongue yet.

And through it all, she kept talking, getting me more and more aroused all the time. I knew she didn't really want verbal responses to her questions, she just wanted my reaction. She knew I enjoyed knowing she was showing herself to others, confident that showing was all she was doing, and that actual physical contact was reserved for me. The only exception to that was at the doctor's office, where she'd taken to bringing me along for her checkups. At first, I thought it weird, was a little freaked out by being there. Even the doc seemed taken aback, but after the next couple visits, she'd gotten used to my presence. I can't say I was particularly turned on by the doctor's visits, but being with her when she was in such a vulnerable state was arousing in its way. Besides, afterward, I got an extended session with her luscious pussy, making it feel better after the doctor got through with it.

Angelique wouldn't have had to hold my head in place. Just being that close to her marvelous, fragrant cunt would have kept me there as long as she liked.

I was just waiting, my cock throbbing, for her to give the order to lick...

" You're such a bad boy...always hard twenty four seven ! It's time for you to worship your loving wife and eat her pussy ! But first I want you to remove my panties..."

I didn't have to ask him twice.

Spreading my legs to give Carl easier access, I let him suffer for a moment before giving him permission to lick my hot married cunt. Needless to say my dear hubby was becoming an expert at pleasing me...I lifted my buttocks so that he could grip my ass cheeks with his strong hands.

" Oh my baby...that feels soooo good ! Please don't stop...that's it, eat my pussy sugar ! " I moaned giving him encouragement. Gasping, I began to move my hips slowly up and down on his face. Knowing my poor hubby was rock hard, and his cock straining against his delicates only excited me more. By now my stocking clad legs were spread as far as they could go and Carl was servicing my wet pussy like an expert.

" Oh my...Carl ...oh god... you are going to make me cum !" I gasped forcing his face into my hot cunt. I felt that tingle start in my lower spine and travel upwards and back down while my toes curled...I couldn't hold back and then my pussy spasmed as I shuddered, over and over again, gushing my heat into his willing mouth...

" Damn Carl... baby... you made my head spin ! " I panted, trying to catch my breath. I lied there for a moment letting the pleasure wash over me. After a few minutes I turned over, exposing my ass cheeks from behind.

" Please sugar, worship my pussy again. and don't forget to lick every inch ! "

Last edited:
Back