Planet of the Humans

Lol, the last paragraph in the article:

But by lumping together biomass with wind and solar in an argument about renewable energy, the film is oversimplifying. While biomass is clearly a form of renewable energy, the better question is whether it is clean energy. I'm not going to attempt to answer that one today other than to say it is a source of fierce disagreement.

They slid biomass under the bus. :D

You crossed my mind when I was watching this. I’ve seen you argue the same exact points here. You better watch it! Vindication!

I’ve also seen you argue for nuclear and like BND I was a bit disappointed they didn’t talk about nuclear. Especially thorium, I’d like to know more . However, you can only take someone so far in one go and the movie wrecked green energy. It’s a lot to take in if you haven’t heard, or haven’t accepted it before now.

Also, I seem to be allying with BND more often... horseshoe theory proven?

I dont know what horseshoe theory is, but it sounds in context like my clockwise, counterclockwise theory where anyone with the brain eventually reaches libertarianism from the right or from the left.

The problem is a libertarian Party isn't very libertarian anymore. And the Republicans clearly are not conservative.

BoyNextDoor is stuck on the stupid of obvious non-starter marxist ideas. He glosses over it by pretending that you can't get to where he wants to be without devoting 5% of your workforce to snitching, 10% to "re-education" and prisons, all by putting guns to people's heads, who are not very productive as they "pretend to work while you pretend to pay them"

If carbon is a problem (it is not for the self-regulation of the earth; may be marginally problematic for this current iteration of humanoids) then nukes are the only viable solution.

Next Michael Moore needs to fund a movie speculation justice wild Lee as his initial tripe did about the other side of the coin. What happens in a warmer greener world? We can obviously feed more people with more greenery and we don't have to ship food nearly as far when we have bettet growing conditions over a greater portion of the planet.

Some of what I know about "green energy is what I learned while burning up to 115 gallons of diesel an hour for less than 1% copper in loads of well over a quarter of a million lbs. Keep in mind that it is still not copper after I dumped it out and we used monstrously huge shovels that run on 4400 bolt orange extension cords in order to scoop the dirt up and put it in my truck. Before that happens though we use a lot of fuel oil and another ingredient in order to turn holes drilled with another set of 4400 volt cords into rubble to scoop up.

After I dump it out, we have to spray it with hydro sulfuric acid that is brought by diesel semi-tankers after it was produced using lots of energy. (I they put in a huge H2SO4 plant at the mine after I left, less trucking cost and fuel burned, but lots of energy to.turn sulfurous rocks into acid) you have the only free lunch as the acid triples down through the mountain that you just built using gravity. The problem is when the pregnant leach solution is now at the bottom line or below the mountain it has to be sucked up using giant electric pumps in Santa Ana Electra winning plant where it takes a full month of electricity being run through the pregnant lead solution in order to deposit the copper II on on to giant 3000 lb anodes, those anodes have to be trucked to a rod plant to be turned into something useful like wire or billets that industry can use.

That's just the copper for the wiring and connectors in battery packs and transmission lines. Copper is pretty plentiful and easy to get at compared to other things. That's why a penny is made out of copper in a dime is made out of silver and a $50 coin was made out of gold.

Last edited:
Lol, the last paragraph in the article:

But by lumping together biomass with wind and solar in an argument about renewable energy, the film is oversimplifying. While biomass is clearly a form of renewable energy, the better question is whether it is clean energy. I'm not going to attempt to answer that one today other than to say it is a source of fierce disagreement.

They slid biomass under the bus. :D

That's the argument the idiot Frodeau "fiercely" makes. The planet does not care if you burn X amount of oil to produce y therms of energy and let an existing tree soak up the carbon, or you cut down the tree and produce the same therms of energy and produce the same amount if carbon to be absorbed by the new, "renewable" tree you plant to replace the existing one you cut down.

They think they can create a perpetual motion machine using accounting.

Nothing about a carbon tax is designed to actually take carbon out of the air all the does it shift a financial burden from one group to another.

Don’t forget about abiotic oil theory which says oil and gas is not a fossil fuel and is a renewable resource, and also carbon scrubbers. We had developed some amazing carbon filtration systems right when this green energy racket started up. It was ignored because everyone was busy getting swindled by the new shiny clean energy scam.

That's the argument the idiot Frodeau "fiercely" makes. The planet does not care if you burn X amount of oil to produce y therms of energy and let an existing tree soak up the carbon, or you cut down the tree and produce the same therms of energy and produce the same amount if carbon to be absorbed by the new, "renewable" tree you plant to replace the existing one you cut down.

They think they can create a perpetual motion machine using accounting.

Nothing about a carbon tax is designed to actually take carbon out of the air all the does it shift a financial burden from one group to another.

He still never answered if his carbon mobile with a leaf turbo could do wheelies. That shit is important to know.

Or something along those lines.

India has a working thorium reactor, Kakrapar-1

Some people use the pejorative ‘street shitter’ for Indians because it is customary for people to drop a deuce in the street.

They named their thorium reactor ca-crapper. Crazy shit.

A disturbing film, exposing the Green revolution scam, especially the bio-mass deforestation angle.

A disturbing film, exposing the Green revolution scam, especially the bio-mass deforestation angle.

Did you see the post-production snips in the credits? I would have missed them if my remote-control batteries hadn’t fallen out.

Don’t forget about abiotic oil theory which says oil and gas is not a fossil fuel and is a renewable resource, and also carbon scrubbers. We had developed some amazing carbon filtration systems right when this green energy racket started up. It was ignored because everyone was busy getting swindled by the new shiny clean energy scam.

And the Illuminati are lizard people controlling the thoughts of society's elites through 5G, too!

Hei, IR, what's your opinion on this?
First of all, is it real news, or fake - just russian pro-Trump or whatever propaganda?

Government by billionaires? Cuomo names former Google CEO to join Gates & Bloomberg in drafting post-pandemic ‘reforms’

https://www.rt.com/usa/487968-cuomo-google-billionaires-education-healthcare/

"Cuomo has appointed ex-Google CEO Eric Schmidt to lead a panel on post-pandemic “reform” of health and education systems, despite criticism for taking other billionaires with conflicts of interest on board.

Cuomo was previously deluged by criticism after announcing on Tuesday that he would place the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in charge of developing a “blueprint to reimagine education in the new normal.”

Cuomo's decision to appoint private equity bigwigs, including Bill Mulrow of Blackstone Group and Steven Cohen of MacAndrews & Forbes, to the economic advisory team charged with reopening New York has also come in for criticism, given that private equity firms often benefit from the same bankruptcies the state's businesses are hoping to avoid."

Back