Picture This

That is amazing. I always love the simple (sometimes not to simple) elegance and symmetry of these ties. I know that if I did it, it would just be a frustrating mess. To do it yourself so well is just really very cool. Thx for sharing
Thank you :D I'm sure you could do it if you tried. I followed a video tutorial which helped enormously! I've always loved the look of rope-wear and figured if I could make friendship bracelets lol I could do this. Thanks for stopping in to visit :)

You know, someone on Discord asked me this question. Honestly, I was so focused on following the tutorial and trying to get it right that how it felt to be tied didn't register. Silly, I know, but there it is.
Not silly at all, it makes sense.
Then let me ask this, are you going to continue?

Not silly at all, it makes sense.
Then let me ask this, are you going to continue?
Yeah cus there's some other ties I want to try. I think, currently, due to my lil crafters heart the art of tying things is more interesting. Of course, as I'm doing it all solo, maybe with a partner it would be different. Idk. We'll see I spose if I ever find a partner for these things.

Yeah cus there's some other ties I want to try. I think, currently, due to my lil crafters heart the art of tying things is more interesting. Of course, as I'm doing it all solo, maybe with a partner it would be different. Idk. We'll see I spose if I ever find a partner for these things.
***jumps in car for a road trip to help Micio***
***remembers there are some logistics that would have to be worked out***

My two cents, I think like sexuality you have to explore on your own and understand what you like and what you don't before partnering up. But take my advice with a grain of salt, i am just random weirdo on the internet.

Either way, I liked the view into your ventures and would love to see more as you venture down this new "crafting" skill.

Back