Picture This

That is amazing. I always love the simple (sometimes not to simple) elegance and symmetry of these ties. I know that if I did it, it would just be a frustrating mess. To do it yourself so well is just really very cool. Thx for sharing
Thank you :D I'm sure you could do it if you tried. I followed a video tutorial which helped enormously! I've always loved the look of rope-wear and figured if I could make friendship bracelets lol I could do this. Thanks for stopping in to visit :)

The big question, for me, did you enjoy it?
You know, someone on Discord asked me this question. Honestly, I was so focused on following the tutorial and trying to get it right that how it felt to be tied didn't register. Silly, I know, but there it is.

You know, someone on Discord asked me this question. Honestly, I was so focused on following the tutorial and trying to get it right that how it felt to be tied didn't register. Silly, I know, but there it is.
Not silly at all, it makes sense.
Then let me ask this, are you going to continue?

Not silly at all, it makes sense.
Then let me ask this, are you going to continue?
Yeah cus there's some other ties I want to try. I think, currently, due to my lil crafters heart the art of tying things is more interesting. Of course, as I'm doing it all solo, maybe with a partner it would be different. Idk. We'll see I spose if I ever find a partner for these things.

Yeah cus there's some other ties I want to try. I think, currently, due to my lil crafters heart the art of tying things is more interesting. Of course, as I'm doing it all solo, maybe with a partner it would be different. Idk. We'll see I spose if I ever find a partner for these things.
***jumps in car for a road trip to help Micio***
***remembers there are some logistics that would have to be worked out***

My two cents, I think like sexuality you have to explore on your own and understand what you like and what you don't before partnering up. But take my advice with a grain of salt, i am just random weirdo on the internet.

Either way, I liked the view into your ventures and would love to see more as you venture down this new "crafting" skill.

***jumps in car for a road trip to help Micio***
***remembers there are some logistics that would have to be worked out***

My two cents, I think like sexuality you have to explore on your own and understand what you like and what you don't before partnering up. But take my advice with a grain of salt, i am just random weirdo on the internet.

Either way, I liked the view into your ventures and would love to see more as you venture down this new "crafting" skill.
You have not arrive yet, did you get a flat?
Such as not getting a flat?

I know for the most part the things I like, there are some things I'd like to explore more, such as rope play that require a partner interested in such things. Seems hard to find one that sticks around long enough to find out.

Gotta get another bit of rope. I've only the one 30' piece and it doesn't do much. But me too :D

You have not arrive yet, did you get a flat?
Such as not getting a flat?

I know for the most part the things I like, there are some things I'd like to explore more, such as rope play that require a partner interested in such things. Seems hard to find one that sticks around long enough to find out.

Gotta get another bit of rope. I've only the one 30' piece and it doesn't do much. But me too :D
Haven't had a flat in years ***knocks on wood***:D

True, good interested partners can be hard to find.
I wouldn't even know where to begin to find suitable rope.

Lovely landscaping. I am sure some "pollinators" enjoy the immaculate work. ;)
Haven't had a flat in years ***knocks on wood***:D

True, good interested partners can be hard to find.
I wouldn't even know where to begin to find suitable rope.
Lucky duck. I've had two tires go out non menin the past 3 months. No fun.

I found the bit I have at an adult store. Spose you could probably get it from the hardware store as well if you're careful about the roughness. *shrug* I'ma noob though so don't take my advice lol.

Thank you. The biting flies out at the lake appreciated easy access to my legs for sure 😆

Lucky duck. I've had two tires go out non menin the past 3 months. No fun.

I found the bit I have at an adult store. Spose you could probably get it from the hardware store as well if you're careful about the roughness. *shrug* I'ma noob though so don't take my advice lol.

Thank you. The biting flies out at the lake appreciated easy access to my legs for sure 😆
I am pretty sure the hardware store is the next adult store. But...too each their own.

I should be thanking you for the lovely landscaping job. I appreciate all landscapes, even in the wild, minus the biting bugs.

I am pretty sure the hardware store is the next adult store. But...too each their own.

I should be thanking you for the lovely landscaping job. I appreciate all landscapes, even in the wild, minus the biting bugs.
Hahahhahahahaaa ... It might just be 😈

I appreciate you stoppin by ;)

Would you / have you ever posted the first picture that started this thread?
There was a first picture for this thread but it's been so long since I posted and then deleted that I can't even tell you what it was other than some sort of topless shot of myself. And I only know that that cus I started slow with just boob shots lol.

There was a first picture for this thread but it's been so long since I posted and then deleted that I can't even tell you what it was other than some sort of topless shot of myself. And I only know that that cus I started slow with just boob shots lol.

Should've clarified, have you ever re-posted. But, boobs would be what I would have imagined.

Back