Photo Tributes

Anyone on here like watching tributes done live via skype? I like watching and being watched :)

I would like to write a story about giving a tribute. From both a man's and woman's perspective. What about really works for you? Is it feeling desired? Feeling used? Receiving a personalized picture from an attractive woman as opposed to finding any random pic online?

This topic is great. I've quietly followed this thread. some have gone from; "What is a Photo Tribute", then to; "I don't know, that's a little weird"....coming around to thinking about it. now they're saying.."Those tributes are turning me on... " "here's a picture"

my wife was the same way. she couldn't believe some would do it.. then, she said..."That picture turned them on enough to jack-off...that's hot"

Does that mean She would like one done for her? I'm game.

collection

I used to share the collection of tributes on my ex with her. She got very turned on! Then her new BF saw them and she shut it down.

if anyone is interested in doing a tribute for the wife let me know. I send you a pic.
just let me know what type of pic you want.

Ladies, please provide us with your hottest, raunchiest upclose pussy pics to tribute

Back