Photo Tributes

I am not sure, but I do love getting them so, but I can't help wondering what they are thinking right before the cover my pic. MMMMMMMMMM But I am very excited and usually send a selection, but only dressed normal pics, I want them to use their imagination!!!

They are thinking how hot you are...And they are right!

Thank you

They are thinking how hot you are...And they are right!

Thank you very kind, for several they claimed it was their first time.

It is strange some ask for more revealing, but I am more turned on when just a normal pic can cause such a volcanic eruption. The idea that some guy I see at a restaurant or on a plane is fantasizing about me so much that he jerks off is a major turn on, I just love having proof

For me, the appeal has been having a "clean"/"normal"/"regular" pic (most often a face shot for me) "dirtied" by a load of cum. It's flattering knowing a man enjoyed himself while looking at my pic and/or perhaps fantasizing about me. :eek:

Also, if I were to have real cum on me, a facial would be my #1kink!

For me, the appeal has been having a "clean"/"normal"/"regular" pic (most often a face shot for me) "dirtied" by a load of cum. It's flattering knowing a man enjoyed himself while looking at my pic and/or perhaps fantasizing about me. :eek:

Such a kindred

I'm with you on this, much prefer giving a facial and clothed photo!

Semi nude is as far as I am willing to go for now, not sure a face pic will ever happen. However I do see the draw to it...

:rose:

Would love to see some more if they have been completed:eek:

Semi nude is as far as I am willing to go for now, not sure a face pic will ever happen. However I do see the draw to it...

:rose:

Would love to see some more if they have been completed:eek:

I am sure there will be some cuming in the future for you :)

I'm with you on this, much prefer giving a facial and clothed photo!

I have to agree. If and when I do manage to do a tribute then I'd prefer a face pic to just a pair of breasts. No offense meant to those ladies who prefer not to provide face pics but that's just what works for me. Although I'm sure I could always make an exception...

Okay I have gotten more some may be repeats, but these guys deserve gratitude.

You're lucky, I got maybe 1 out of 10 guys to return their results. Don't get me wrong, the ones I did get back are awesome but it would've been nice to get 100% return rate.

You're lucky, I got maybe 1 out of 10 guys to return their results. Don't get me wrong, the ones I did get back are awesome but it would've been nice to get 100% return rate.

Yea getting a bunch would be hot~

Page 51 are a couple pics of the wifey for tribute :D

Now that we've seen proof cocks are allowed in tribute pics (based on posts #1301, 1302, and 1304) if any men wish to show theirs in a tribute to me I'd love it! It's always sexier to see the cock anyway! :D

Now that we've seen proof cocks are allowed in tribute pics (based on posts #1301, 1302, and 1304) if any men wish to show theirs in a tribute to me I'd love it! It's always sexier to see the cock anyway! :D

I suspect some of those pics you mention will get removed sooner or later, once the mods are aware of them. But I'm sure you'll have plenty of volunteers willing to send you some private pics providing what you want :)

How about in reverse, any women who squirt maybe want to tribute on pictures of guys cocks? Or just ozz on it:)

I suspect some of those pics you mention will get removed sooner or later, once the mods are aware of them. But I'm sure you'll have plenty of volunteers willing to send you some private pics providing what you want :)

Well, the tributes are sexier when the cock is in the pic!

I owe you a return. Already took the pics. I think you'll like the results.

Back