Photo Tributes

So how do I?

So how do I go about getting a tribute of me?

I did this several years ago and found it to be a huge turn on when I didn't think I would. The guy sent me a video (using four cameras) that showed him cumming in large streams across my photo.

I would love to see something like that again, whether video or just a photo.

-L

I did this several years ago and found it to be a huge turn on when I didn't think I would. The guy sent me a video (using four cameras) that showed him cumming in large streams across my photo.

-L

would love to see what i have to work with :D

-L

You could start me emailing me a pic

Sorry folks, I deleted a bunch of pm's by accident so to anyone who wanted a tribute, please Pm me for a tribute from a heavy cummer, pm me a pic and I'll cover it.

Any footfetish guy who wanna do the sole of a close friend (girl)?

http://img216.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=495080195_marfeet42_123_115lo.jpg
I do and love doing it when I am in her holding her legs up and open for me. As I lick and kiss one I run my fingers over the other then switch off. If they have a slight, notice slight, bit of sweat so much the better.
Think about it, you probablu put your tongue in her pussy and drink her juices and lick down to her ass hole so what is wrong with her feet.

Men, PM me....would like some more of my wife....

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 590
Back